A Knight in the Royal Court

"You, the one with the cock as hard as a board why don't you stand on this ladder and let her suck you till you explode with pleasure. You, young lady can suck on her right nipple, and you can suck on her other nipple." Ordered the queen, pointing at a young red haired girl who could not have been more than seventeen. "And you sir, the one hung like a horse, you can fuck her ass. The rest of you, jack your cocks off onto the beautiful body of this slut! But under no circumstances is she to be allowed to cum, if she does the person who causes it will be punished, is that understood?" ordered the queen.

"Yes," cried all the people in attendance.

"Good, as for you my knight, get over here and let me see if we can't get you hard again, and put that beautiful cock of yours to good use. Oh yeah, you other three women can come over her and service me as well. You, she said pointing to a petite blonde, can suck on my right breast, you," she said pointing to a full figured brunette, "can suck my other breast, and you, my pretty little red haired bitch, can begin by licking my dripping wet, super heated pussy, till I cum all over your face. Is that understood?" commanded the queen. The women could not answer because they were already busy satisfying the queen, while she began to stroke, fondle, and suck on the knights' big cock. As she was being pleasured and pleasuring she could hear the cries of the lady in waiting' as she neared orgasm. But was denied. After about one hour of this, the queen saw eleven cocks begin to buck and shoot man seed all over the lady. They then stepped away and began to get dressed.

The lady began to scream, " NO, please I need to cum, I was so close, please." Her pleas fell on deaf ears though. The queen was now busy eating the red heads pussy while fingering the blondes' cunt and the brunette ate her pussy, the knight was busy fucking the queens' ass with his hard, long cock.

"You there, the red head who did such a nice job on her tits, I think you need a reward," said the queen between licks of pussy. "Cut her down and tie her hands behind her back, then have her eat you till you are satisfied," ordered the queen. To the lady she said, "If you do a good job on her, maybe, just maybe, mind you, I'll let you have some pleasure, too. Does that sound good, my slut?"

The lady could not answer because the moment she was on the ground and bound she dove into the red haired girls' pussy with lust filled abandon. As each woman finished satisfying the queen they were told to go lay on the floor and wait their turn, she would satisfy them as well. She suddenly felt the muscles' in the knights' cock begin to tighten as he neared his third orgasm in four hours. She reached behind herself and grabbed his arms and pulled him deeper into her beautiful hot ass. He suddenly grunted and shot another load of hot cum deep in her sucking asshole. The queen also let out a scream of pleasure and had yet another orgasm from feeling the knights' cum coat the inside of her. The room was filled with the sounds of orgasms; the ladies each had two orgasms at the tongue of the lady in waiting. After the young ladies had cum they got dressed and left.

"You there, the one with the cock like a horse. Why don't you come over here and service this slut. I think she has earned it," said the queen. The young man came over and stroked his cock to full length, and slowly began to push it into the ladies dripping wet, sex starved pussy. While that was happening the knight inserted his cock into her mouth so she would have something to keep her mouth occupied. The queen then slid underneath her and began to lick her clit, sending her to higher planes of pleasure. The young buck began to pump into her faster and faster, the lady began to suck on the knights' cock harder, while the queen licked her clit with full abandon. The lady began to shudder as her climax got nearer and nearer, building to a fever pitch. Suddenly she let out a scream of passion that rivaled the queens' from earlier. As she came over and over again, the young bucks' cock tightened and shot its load deep into her spasming pussy, and the knight shot his deep down her throat. As they finished the young man got up, got dressed and left, leaving the queen, knight, and lady in waiting laying on the floor, covered in the sweat of their passions.

The queen was lying on her large bed, totally naked, with the lady in waiting lying between her legs. She was slowly licking the queens' perfumed cunt, making sure to tease the clit every time she reached it. Meanwhile the mystery knight was standing near the door totally naked, his body was like chiseled marble. He was rock hard everywhere, his cock was standing out straight from his body. He was glistening with the sweat of the previous 4 hours of sex. The queen had become insatiable since the previous day. She couldn't go one hour with out playing with herself or having someone service her. She had taken to having her lady in waiting lay between her legs while she addressed the royal court, and sucking on her clit. It was now a court rule that only the queen could wear clothes, everyone else was to be naked, so she could see all the men's and the women's tits and cunts.

She would then occasionally call one of the men to her and begin sucking his cock, or suck on one of the ladies tits or cunts. When this happened everyone knew what would happen next it always turned into an all out orgy. It usually ended with everyone servicing the queen at least once. She had also come to realize she that she loved the taste and feel of hot and fresh cum. Therefore she had begun to have one hundred men jack off into her bathtub and she would then bathe in it, while masturbating at the feel of it. She would also have ten men masturbate into a golden goblet, and she would drink it with her breakfast, while having the rest of her female staff suck the cum out of her tub and lick it clean. While eating breakfast she would often have the lady in waiting or the knight fuck her to orgasm.

She had become a hit in the country with the peasants due to her passion of riding through the countryside nude with the saddles pommel stuffed in her pussy masturbating herself off. Whenever she saw a beautiful man or woman she would stop and make love to them for hours at a time. She would then climb back on the horse and ride away. There was a game that the queen played throughout her country, when the queen was seen just standing around anyone could dare her to do anything they wanted, the queen would not argue but would do anything they asked as long as it had something to do with sex.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 922 milliseconds