A Knight's Tail

The escort, knowing that he had been given a break, quickly acknowledged the Kings message, then got up and left to return to the Highlands.

Then the King turned to Daniel and said, "Return to your quarters my son and finish relaxing. Tomorrow we will discuss what has happened with the Lady Tessa."

Daniel bowed, then turned and headed back to his quarters. He had one thing on his mind, and it wasn't the Queen.

When he came into his room, he saw Tessa lying on her tummy looking out into the dark sky through the opened window near the bed. She still had the sheer body veil covering her. She was as enticing to him from the rear as she was from the front.

As he tossed the heavy robe to the chair, Tessa rolled over. This time he removed his toga as well, leaving him totally nude at the end of the bed. Her eyes roamed over every inch of his nude frame.

They paused for several seconds at his crotch as her curious eyes devoured his maleness. She had only seen a cock and balls from a distance as she would peek at the soldiers when they bathed in the pool of the lagoon. But now, there was Daniel, willing to offer her a close up view.

"Where were we, My Dear?"

Tessa was curious as to why the King had summoned him, but knew better than to ask. That was just a fleeting thought anyway. Her mind and body were filled with passion and the dire need for release.

She, again lying on her back, reached her arms out, beckoning Daniel into her arms. He did not hesitate and climbed back on top of her, as before.

Immediately they began kissing again. This time their fever pitch needed no build up. They were both burning with desire as though they had not had any interruption.

When Daniel slid his hand back down between her legs this time, he moved the sheer veil from her body. Now, it was his hot hand against her burning flesh.

Her legs spread apart as he slid his thick hand between them. His finger pawed at her soft, wet lips. He managed to wrangle his fore finger into her seeping opening. He removed it with her honey, coating the finger, and began rubbing between her lips until he found her stiffened nodule.

He gently rubbed her clit back and forth while they explored each others mouths. After a few seconds of gentle rubbing, he increased the pressure. He swabbed her clit side to side feeling how the sensitive nub would spring back as he taunted it with his finger.

Soon, Tessa began to cry out with her moans and he knew she was going to cum. When her legs clamped his hand between her legs, he knew she was at her peak and slid his middle finger into her, up to his second knuckle while he continued to rub her tingling trigger.

He felt her tight velvet walls cinch around his finger as each wave of passion rode through her pussy and seeped her nectar onto his finger.

While she lay still now, regaining her composure, Daniel held her closely to him. When she finally opened her eyes, he smiled and asked her, "Are you sure that you want me to take you as a man takes a woman?"

"More than anything that I have ever wanted, Sire".

He was convinced with her earnest answer and her words excited him more than he had ever been. By now, his cock was drooling with pre-cum. The dark pink head was completely shiny with it, and another clear pearl had already formed at the slit.

Tessa saw the droplet at his tip and touched it with her fore finger. She smeared it with her thumb, feeling the slippery dew glide between her fingers. Then she tasted it as she touched her finger to her tongue.

Daniel's passion grew to a higher intensity when he watched her taste of his essence. She closed her eyes and moaned with delight at his taste.

Tessa asked if she may hold his man root in her hand. Daniel smiled and nodded. She grabbed his seven inch swollen cock with her soft delicate hand and clamped it around its girth. She felt the pulse as it throbbed.

She slid her hand up from the base to the tip and back down again. She wasn't trying to jack him off, rather to enjoy the texture and the feel of his manliness.

The more she explored, the firmer her grip became. She noticed that if she applied more pressure as she moved from the base upwards, more of the sticky dew seeped from the tip.

She was so curious now, she put her tongue at the tip to taste more of his sweet fluid. Again, she slid her hand down the shaft and back up, never removing her tongue from the slit where the honey came from.

Daniel began to pant and moan. Tessa didn't have to ask, rather, instinctively knew that this act was giving him great pleasure. What she didn't know, was what would soon follow the clear pre-cum.

After several more up and down gripping motions, her tongue still in place at the head of his cock, Daniel felt his thighs tense and his belly tighten as the first splash of his cum plastered against Tessa's tongue.

She was surprised at what happened and removed her tongue, but kept pumping up and down slowly and firmly. She was amazed as the white sticky fluid leapt into the air from the tip of his purple cock head, then drool down the shaft onto her hand. The contrast of dark purple head, laced with strings of thick white cum coated his cock and her hand as well.

She was excited by the swelling of his cock as it expelled the creamy substance. Curious to a different level, Tessa placed her tongue back to the tip as his cock drooled out the remaining sperm. She noticed the taste was much different than the clear liquid from before. Enticing, in a different kind of flavor.

Daniel finally regained his composure and was already plotting his next move. While his spent cock fell half flaccid, he got up from the bed and helped Tessa to stand with him.

He walked her next to the opened window and stood her with her back against the stone. He then kneeled and told her to place her right leg up onto the arm of the chair next to them. She did as he asked.

Daniel took his hands and spread her fluff away from her lips, parting it with his fingers. Through the pubic hair, he could see that her clit was still swollen and her lips still puffy. Her excitement glistened on her pubic hair as the bright moonlight shone down on them through the window.

He shoved his face into the mire of her hair until he felt his lips touching the soft folds of flesh at her pussy. This was what he had always wanted to do when he had sex with the women in the brothels, but never dared.

He was eager to taste her, as she had been to taste him. His tongue slid out and fell to her opening. He flicked his tongue in and out, gathering the nectar from her inner sanctum. He then licked straight up from her opening and knew that he done the right thing, when her hips bucked as his tongue slid over her clit.

Again he performed the same maneuver several times, each time creating a stronger reaction from her.

Finally, he deduced to stay at her clit, where he received the best reaction from her.Tessa moaned loudly as she felt another gnawing wave of pleasure race through her loins from her depths.

Her thighs trembled against the cheeks of Daniels face as his tongue reigned a flurry of firm fast licks against her twitching clit.

Tessa grabbed a handful of his auburn mane, as she felt her second climax flow from her womb onto her lovers wagging tongue. Daniel stopped licking when she stopped moaning and twitching to his touch.

By now, Daniel was engulfed with burning passion once again. His cock was fully engorged and standing tall. He stood up and grabbed Tessa and pulled her to him. He placed his arms around her firm butt and lifted her up.

Tessa wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Daniel buried his face into her breasts sucking and tugging at her erect nipples while he held her. He lowered her down until his standing cock was wedged between his belly and her splayed pussy lips.

He began to lift her up, then down causing her pussy to glide up and down against his cock. Her clit would ride, pressed firmly against the underside of his hot cock for the full seven inches.

She had not fully ebbed from her last orgasm before she felt another building quickly, as she rode his shaft. Soon, Tessa used her thighs and arms to lift her hips up and down against his shaft until she yelled out another shuddering climax.

By now she was panting from two back to back climaxes and Daniel was panting for release, this time inside of this beautiful virgins womb.

Tessa kissed him passionately and longingly as she ebbed from such an intense feeling she had just experienced. Daniel lifted her hips above his cock head and lowered her slowly until he could feel the heat of her sopping wet pussy opening resting firmly against the tip.

He removed his hands from her butt cheeks. "Impale yourself upon my aching cock, Dear Tessa".

She used her thigh muscles to lower herself. She eased down inch by agonizing inch feeling a fullness like she had never before felt. She had been told by the matrons as she grew older that her first time would be painful from the tearing of her virgin flesh.

She knew that she had injured herself as a child while climbing a tree that tore her down there, and surmised that must be what they had warned her about.

All she knew now, at this moment, there was no pain. Just a fullness and pressure inside of her womanhood.

After what seemed like three full minutes, Tessa's hips were resting against the meaty thighs of Daniel. Then she began to lift back up on his cock.

Soon she had a good steady rhythm going and Daniel was beginning to feel the tingling in his scrotum. He was convinced that Tessa was comfortable with his size inside of her and grabbed her butt in his hands again.

Now he took command of their motions and pressed Tessa against the wall again. He began to thrust in and out of her fully. Each time her hips bottomed down on his cock, he would give a short hard jab forward, making sure to bump his cock base into her tender clit.

From a distance, it looked like two wildcats entwined in a frantic display of heated sex. In fact, that's what it was.

He pummeled in and out of her, hard, fast and fully so that with each thrust her breasts bounced and slapped at his face at their perfect level.

When Daniel sucked a nipple into his mouth and began to suck hard, Tessa felt for the first time her body preparing to render a satisfying wave of lust and passion from her depths, through her pussy.

She cried aloud as her waves of passion fled from her body with spasm after spasm on his swelling cock. Tessa envisioned how his cock looked and the sight of his white seed spurting from the purple tip from when she earlier used her hand to pleasure him, while she felt him filling her.

Daniel felt the heat of his sticky white seed race through his cock and he began spurting his cum into her with each spasm from her twitching twat. They seemed to have orchestrated their climaxes with alternating spasms from her and splashes of hot cum from him.

As they both receded from their tumultuous climaxes, Daniel carried his lover, still speared onto his cock, to the bed.

He laid her gently down, as his cock slid easily from her slippery pussy. He crawled on the bed next to her as she rolled onto her side. He wrapped her into his arms and they began to fall off from consciousness to nocturnal.

Before they did, Daniel whispered into Tessa's ear, "Welcome to Thunder Castle, My Dear. You are welcome to stay for as long as you like, along with your Mother."

Tessa began to cry with joy at her new found home and all the new feelings she was encountering.

"Thank you, Sir Daniel. I am sure we will be most happy here."

Sleep fell on them quickly, as they stayed coupled in each others arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Knight's Tail
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds