A Knock On My Door

She just looked at the picture and cried silently. No sobbing, or convulsions, just lots of tears. "Roy, do you remember this?"

"Yeah, Sissy. I remember."

"You haven't called me that for years!"

"Yeah. I guess so!"

"Are we going to quit fighting forever? I'm ready to quit. Roy, I need help here. I don't feel like I'm ever going to feel loved and I need some help from now on."

I kissed Cindy on her forehead, stood to leave the room and knew I would have a grilled cheese sandwich when I got home from school tomorrow.

Chapter 8

There was a knock at my door.

"Who's there?"

"Cin"

"Come in, there's room"

"You never answered, are we going to quit fighting?" she sat on my bed. I had not cleared my monitor quickly enough and a picture of someone shaving a girls pussy was still on screen. As I turned to face her, not realizing what was on the monitor, I could see a smirk on her face like I had been busted.

"Do you like little girls?"

I answered "They're no problem to me, why?"

"Is that a picture of the international space station on your screen?"

"…probably…" then I looked in shock at what was on my monitor. I was…I was…DAMN…I was busted.!"

"Damn, Sis. I was just looking at some…"

"Porn?"

"Damn, Sis, I'm sorry. I was just looking at…"

"Would you like me to look like that Prom night?"

"Sis, I'll take you to the prom as I promised, but that's as far as it goes."

After a long moment of silence she replied "You said, "it was time to put up or shut up.'"

"Sis?"

"I think I'll go get shaved!"

"Sis, I didn't need to know that!"

"I just want to go to the prom to be seen by all the guys who think my boobs are mis-matched while my puss is shaven for my little brother!"

She giggled and got up to leave the room. At the door she stopped, turned around and dropped her pants and said "This is the last time you'll ever see my 'fur burger'!"

As she left I pleaded "What did you want, Sis?" She closed the door and left giggling. I guess she got what she wanted. All I could think about was how long it was going to take her to shave!

Chapter 9

I prepaid for formal prom pictures, all the souvenirs (wine glasses engraved with 'Class of …', photo albums embossed with 'Class of …' and all the other stuff they hawk at these events that has 'Class of …' affixed.) Cindy would get have every memento she could want from this night.

At school, I heard about a restaurant that everyone seemed to think that boys who took girls there got laid, automatically. I really wasn't thinking about getting laid as much as I was thinking that if Cindy wanted a "show off night", why not take her to where all the Jocks and BMOC would have their dates and would see us together.

I booked the reservation knowing that if the car quit on the way home afterwards, I could not afford a taxi or bus fare. I made the reservation and was told the only table was in the middle of the room, all the 'atmosphere' tables were taken. I tried to sound disappointed as I realized everyone in the restaurant would see us, which would be more for Cindy's liking than a scenic view out a window or a quiet nook to hide in. The reservation was discounted and now we could afford a taxi, if necessary.

I bought her a corsage and made sure there was no way she could wear it on her wrist! Mom questioned me about the corsage and I replied "Shit, I didn't think of that Mom, I'll be very discreet!" Damn, Mom looked at me with daggers in her eyes and she let me know that she and Dad would be watching when I pinned it on Cindy. Old folks take a lot of joy out of life! Yeah, she was my sister but a free feel is a good thing. This was one plan gone awry! Anyways, Cindy would have a corsage.

I couldn't think of any more preparations so I headed back to my room and started looking a porn wedding on the internet. The bride was beautiful and suggestively dressed while the lucky bastard in the tux looked…"TUX! Oh, shit! I'm screwed, I'm screwed, I'm screwed!" I called the rental and got a tremendous setback…$200 rental for 24 hours. "I'm screwed."

I told Mom about my situation, the cost of the restaurant, the corsage, the mementoes and I forgot the Tux!

"Son, Dad and I bought Cindy's formal…your tux will be no burden for us. Rent it and put it on this credit card."

Twenty minutes later, I gave Mom her credit card and a big hug "You've saved my life, Mom. Thank you!"

She gave me a kiss on my forehead, turned around to continue preparations for super and I heard a muted sigh "Men!"

Chapter 10

The next day was prom day. Cindy let it slip that I would be her date. Once word got to my friends my life became the butt of many jokes. I was surprised that some of the jocks looked at me like I was some lucky bastard that hadn't a clue. Many of the girls would get quiet when I walked down the halls. There was plenty of reaction to me and I did not know how to take it. I just endured it until school was over.

I hadn't been able to tell Cindy about the restaurant. I wanted her approval and looked for her all day and never saw her. The end of second period, I asked Susie where she was and she just giggled and said Cindy had to stay after home ec class. At lunch time Jamie said Cindy was decorating the gym, but only Srs could go in there "Little Brother!" I could see she was beet red as she turned around, laughing, and ran down the hall. Never have I seen so many girls blush and all I was trying to do was locate my sister. By fifth period, I quit looking. Sixth period, I just went home.

Cindy got home rather late. The gym decorations must have been a chore because it was 7:00pm before Cindy got home and the prom was at 8:30! She slipped into the shower before I got to see her. She used all of the hot water! By the time I took my shower I was ready to wear anything warm, even a tux. I got dressed and knocked on her door and got no answer. I tried to open the door and it was locked. I went down stairs and sat on the couch, the tux was uncomfortable, too formal. Mom and Dad had the camera out already and plenty of pictures of me in misery, in misery and waiting. I tried to mentally practice pinning on her corsage and just couldn't make anything work. I rehearsed dance steps and couldn't remember any of them. I kept going over check lists that no longer mattered, car,,check, restaurant…check, corsage…check, tux…check. Shit, I forgot the momentos, but they we're already 'check'. I was going over the list for the umpteenth time when Cindy appeared at the top of the stairs.

She had really done a number on herself, she was gorgeous. Her hair was different, her face was different, everything about her was different. She blew me away! There was no resemblance to my dreaded sister! This was a vision for all boys wildest dreams. I was going to this dance just her help her feel normal and now I couldn't wait to parade her around the school as a prize. Her formal decorated her legs and her arms and I was suddenly mesmerized by her breasts. All I could think of was "where did she get those tits."

I watched, dumbfounded as she descended the stairs. Dad took many pictures and as Cindy came to stand next to me, I could feel Mom trying to get me to take hold of the corsage. Cindy was next to me before I realized what Mom was handing me and what my next responsibility was. Dad took pictures. I fumbled with the pinning and all I could sense was Moms weighty scrutiny as I wished I got Cindy something she could wear on her wrist.

After a few failed attempts to pin her, Cindy took my hand and shoved it inside her dress (she was bra-less), Dad took a picture, Mom shrilled "Cindy…Roy, don't you…", Cindy said "get your hand where you stick yourself, not me." I obeyed and stuck myself three time before I got the damned thing on her. Each time I would stick myself Cindy would say "lower, Roy, lower" by the time the corsage was placed to her liking, I had felt a nipple! Mom was relieved when the ordeal was over, Dad had pictures, Cindy liked the corsage placement and I was too dumbfounded to know what had just happened. All my plans were blown away and what had happened left me numb with disbelief, excited beyond expectations.

Somehow I managed "Cindy, you want me to try again?" She and Dad laughed but all Mom could manage was "SON!" Dad's pictures would lessen the tension of the evening when Mom could see me with a scarlet red face as I had my hand down my sisters formal. There was nothing sexual in the pictures, only comedy in my embarrassment; but, there will always be something sexual in my memory! I have no idea if Cindy planned that or just took the opportunity.

Chapter 11

The prom was great, the decorations were unbelievable the visual presentation put you in another world. Everything was social, there was no talk of football, no talk of next year, no talk of homework, it was different, another world. Cindy and I danced the steps my mind could not remember as I waited for her, my body executed effortlessly. Cindy was fun to hold, I enjoyed feeling her body move, the mechanics of her muscles I felt in my hand on her waist.

After the second dance, Sam and his date came by our table to chat. Sam complimented Cindy on her formal and how perfectly it accented her body. His date began to get fidgety so they left, it seemed Sam was taking too much interest in Cindy.

"Roy, he's the one who thought my tits were mismatched."

I replied, "I told you he had paid you a compliment back then. Do you believe me now?"

The third dance, Cindy moved my right hand from her hip to her back, just above the crack in her ass, and slipped her left hand from my shoulder to hold the back of my neck. Her left breast was in firm contact with my lower chest and I could hardly breathe. I don't remember the fourth dance but I do remember being led back to our table.

We passed the table with Bobby and his date. His date was one of the girls I couldn't go out with twice. She looked at me with big doe eyes and every time Bobby would say something nice to Cindy, she would wink at me. Bobby told Cindy that she looked good next to me, "…perfect heights for a couple, *and I'm taller then he is!)". We exchange more small talk and headed to our table.

"Roy, he's the one who said I had to be dated twice just to get a kiss and a fuck, and his date seemed to want a response from you!"

"Yea, Sis, he's one who didn't want to have to date you twice and she's one of those who wouldn't see me twice."

"Roy, I don't know if our world is changing or that we are beginning to see our world for what it really is."

"Damn, Sis. I don't know either. I just wish we could have lived our world with what we know now rather then with that we perceived at the time. Do you know what I mean?"

The fifth dance started and Cindy led me back to the floor, we never made it to our table. She had my right hand planted on the right cheek of her ass, and her left arm was draped about my neck, with her hand on my right shoulder. My left arm was flailing about, trying to find her right hand when she placed my hand on her breast then reached up to lock her hands together, I was hogtied, I was in blissful shock.

After that dance and the next one began, she said "OK Roy we need to start over, hands on hands, hand on hips and shoulders."

"Did I do something wrong, Sis"

"No, Silly, we just need to cool down your boner!" She giggled and I felt the heat in my face when I realized she was right. The seventh dace was a formality which allowed me to cool down enough to get to our table. We sat a few dances out. I don't remember much of the next dances, except Cindy and I seemed to be in a new world, now that we were not combatants. The prom continued, we talked with many classmates. We danced closely then we danced to cool me off, then we sat dances out.

I didn't get the last dance with Cindy. James asked her for that. Jame's date seemed a bit put out as she sat with me while they danced. She was another who would not go out with me twice so I maliciously did not ask her to dance, I should have, it would have been the right thing to do, I just couldn't. James never asked Cindy to wear a sack as they closed the prom. Cindy took note of this, she was elated.

As we prepared to go home, I finally got to tell Cindy about the restaurant. I will never forget the look on her face when she realized that the night she wanted had happened to her satisfaction, yet it wasn't over yet.

Chapter 12

"Roy, you can't afford this…do you know where we're going?"

"Sissy, it's already paid for. Our table has little atmosphere, but it's in the middle of the room. No one will be able to miss the fact that you're there with me. It's just you, me, everyone you wanted to make jealous, and your misshapen boobs!"

Cindy and I drove from the gym to the restaurant in quiet. I was afraid something might be wrong. I tried, several times, to say something, but could get nothing out. Cindy broke the silence, "Roy, this is more than you needed to do. I'm so excited, I don't know whether to get everyone jealous or make this your magic night too."

"Sissy, just get them jealous. That's what all this is for!" Somehow I began to wonder if I should have gotten this reservation for her jealousy trip or for me to make a move on her. I had little time to figure that one out because as soon as we entered the restaurant, we were an instant point of attention. Sissy got all sorts of visits from guy's she never knew who had a thing for her. Only two girls braved enough to come talk to me but a lot stayed in the shadows as their dates made it up to our table to talk with Cindy. Cindy took it all in and was walking on 'cloud nine' when it came time for dessert. I was looking forward to a slice of Pecan Pie with French Vanilla ice cream when Cindy said. "Roy, let's go home."

"Go home? What the hell is this?" This was her night, so I took the hint and took her arm in arm to the exit. Damn, she owes me a pie with ice cream!

We got home, Cindy was in a daze. She was really fogged out. Communication with her was impossible as she was coasting on some mental trip I wasn't in on. She kissed me goodnight and gave me a chest crushing hug that did nothing to quiet my boner. She turned to her room and disappeared, I turned to mine and figured 'mission accomplished' but shit, shouldn't there have been more?

Chapter 13

I remember waking at night, needing to take a piss. Damn, it was hard getting out of bed, I was tangled in something. I managed to get up and relieve myself, I climbed back in bed and thought it strange that my place was still warm. I curled up on my side and felt something warm drape over me and pull me to a very soft, warm place. I slept.

When I awoke, I was holding onto something warm and soft. I had a sensation that my dick was warm and in a soft, wet place. God, don't let me wake up yet! I drifted back into sleep, vaguely aware that I was being rocked, rocked like a baby encouraged to sleep. What a feeling! I began to wake as morning light was invading my eyes. I had such an overpowering sensation that I was being held. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Cindy by my side, she was holding me like I was a life preserver and she was lost at sea! God, she was soft! She was warm! Her right leg was over my body and she had me pinned to the mattress. I had a feeling like I needed to piss. No, I didn't need to piss…I needed to…OH, SHIT, I'M IN HER! My dicks in my sister!"

"Good morning, lover!"

"'Lover?'"

"You're not much after the lights go out; but, your're great to wake up with!"

"Sissy?"

"Shut up Roy! Just wake up and enjoy"

"Do we have another prom?"

"No, dummy. Just days, like tomorrow and the one after that!. You want to fight anymore?"

Damn it to hell…the girl won!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds