A Lactation Story - Alternate

Sam watched the movement of his Mother's tits as she bounced up and down on his cock. They reminded him of water balloons. He would tweak her nipples, and Jane would smile and ride him harder. She had extremely sensitive nipples, and loved all of the attention they were getting.

"Pinch them harder Sam, it doesn't hurt. Squeeze down and pull out. I like it to hurt a little, Momma's got tough nipples, and I like for them to be treated rough. Damn it Sam, harder!"

"Man these nipples are big. I like watching them bounce all around. I like your nipples, thick and dark brown, and those neat little bumps around the edge. You hot Mom, really hot!"

"I figured you would like them. I had pink nipples when I was younger, they didn't darken up until after I had you. I enjoyed my breast feeding days, now here you are sucking on them again. Who would have figured!"

"I did for one, I've dreamed about this for a long time, so bad sometimes that I couldn't think straight. Your perfect Mom, every last inch of you, not just your tits, but your ass too. Your what they call a MILF, you know... stands for "Moms I'd Like To Fuck". Just like on the internet. You should let me post your picture on there sometime."

"You can take all the pictures of me you like, one condition! They don't show my face, and I get to check out the sites too, you think you can live with that rule?"

"Sure Mom, can I take some tomorrow? I know some sites that will really love you!"

"Yes, tomorrow will be fine. But it will have to wait, you need to finish up, and we need to get some sleep, your not going to bed until you come again. I don't like walking away from a cock that hasn't come!"

The thought of her son posting her image excited her, as long as he didn't show her face. Jane didn't see any harm in it, she thought it might be fun to read the comments people made about her. As for Sam, he knew it would be away to show his friends his Mother naked without them knowing who it was. A few of them liked the MILF, and older women sites.

Sam sat down on the bed and his Mother slowly lowered herself down. She didn't even have to guide his cock to her opening. Sam's cock was standing straight up, she just moved her ass until she felt the head enter her, then she wiggled her ass, and sta down.

"So, are you ready to give your Momma another batch of that man juice? Come on baby, just one more, don't make me beg for it, let me see what you got! Your Mother is a little out of practice. I'm getting sore, if you don't come soon, I'm going to climb off and suck it out of you!"

"that's it baby, lick around the edges, bite down and pull out on it. Come on Sam, make Momma's nipple hurt. They're your tits now, show me how much you like them! My pussy is on fire, we've been fucking for hours. You need to come before I start to go dry, you'll rub me raw after that. I can only make that lube for so long, even though I am so horny."

Sam had no idea what she was talking about. All he knew was he didn't want this night to end. His mother still felt good and slick inside to him. Her could feel her juices running down his balls, but he did know he was getting close, it wouldn't be much longer.

"I'm going to come Mom, ride it faster! Harder Mom! Fuck me harder!"

"That's it. Don't hold back, give it all to momma, give me all of it! Shit Sam, I'm close too! I'm going to come with you!"

"AHHHH. I'm coming! OHHH. This ones better than the last time, feel it? I'm filling you up, ride it Mom!"

"Squeeze my fucking tits! I'm coming too! OHHH, Sam! Pump Momma's cunt! Hear that? Cunt! Cunt! We did it baby, we both come together. I've never been able to do that with anyone, never!"

Jane slowly stood up off her son's cock. They had no towel, so she stood there for awhile to drain. She knew there was no way she could make it to the bathroom without leaving a trail. Sam's come was coming out of his Mother in large globs. They both watched while it pooled up on the floor. Jane was at peace again, it had been a long time.

"That was great honey, you ready to give me some more of that love muscle? Are you ready to do it again?"

"Do what again, Mom?"

"Play dumb, you know what I mean. what we did out at the pool. I was wanting some more."

"Yeah, I know. But I want to hear you ask me, you know the word, and call your pussy that word that dad used that you didn't like."

"Sam, you know I don't like that name."

"Come on Mom, please! I did something for you just now."

There was no doubt Sam had figured out how to work his sex starved Mother. He liked hearing her use that language while they were naked.

"But, if you must hear it. Sam dear, would you please fuck me again. Momma's cunt needs you, come on honey, fuck me in my hot wet cunt. There, now get inside me!"

Sam didn't need to be asked twice. He lowered himself between his Mother's legs, adjusting his cock to her opening, and pushed it in. He couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful pussy felt, his balls against her warm ass, and his hands cupping her soft tits. Jane was more tonight than his Mother, she was his lover.

"Sam, I know it's hard for you to keep to yourself, but you can't tell anyone about us doing this. I don't want people talking about us, understand?"

"Sure, my friends wouldn't believe it anyway. But a lot of them sure think your hot!"

"It's not just your friends, you can't tell anyone. This is just between you and me. I've wanted to do this for a long time. I wasn't drunk tonight, but the wine did give me a boost."

"You've got my word, I won't say anything. No way I would do anything to screw this up. You think you could talk about something else? I'm ready for some more nasty talk!"

"Baby, you haven't heard anything yet. You keep pounding me like your doing, and it's going to get loud, real loud!" she thought to herself.

"That's it baby, push Momma through the bottom of the bed, do you hear that? It's been a long time since I've heard this bed squeak like that. I sure have missed this kind of loving. More baby! Sam, let me roll over and get on my stomach. I want to be able to move my ass a little more. Maybe I can talk you into slapping my ass a little while we fuck!"

Sam pounded his Mother's raised ass with everything he had. His forward thrusts sent ripples up both of her ass cheeks like waves on the ocean. He could hear her pussy talking to him, it sounded like someone frying bacon on a hot burner.

"That's it baby, make it yours, you won't hurt me. Fuck me as hard as you want to, make Momma scream, show me who's the man in this house. That's it Sam... Fuck that pussy!"

Sam pounded hard and fast, and he finally shot another big load inside of his Mother.

"Did you feel that baby? Momma just come all over that big cock of yours, your dad never could make me come while we fucked. He said it was me, guess you proved him wrong. It just took someone who knew how to fuck!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds