• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 05

A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 05

123

Since I have the opportunity to do this, I want to just put out a quick PSA. One of the most frustrating aspects of Literotica has been the perpetuation of the hymen myth. Even among the most popular authors there continues to be a phenomenon of that mythical "barrier" that must be broken, causing bleeding and pain, and it breaks my heart that so many people in this sex positive and amazing community still don't know the reality of "virginity"! So please please please share the truth about hymens with anyone and everyone.

https://sexualbeing.org/blog/3-myths-about-the-hymen-that-really-need-to-die/

Anyway, I love you sexy beasts and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Gaelen,

________________________________________________

The picnic had ended and Eric was finally alone. He disliked having so many people in his space, especially since he had little to no respect for most of them. But it had finally ended, Eric took a long and luxurious bath, and was now in his room, trying to read but constantly interrupted by his racing thoughts.

I think this is the first time I actually enjoyed myself at one of these little gatherings, he thought with a grin. He groaned, his cock still semi hard from hours earlier. She's perfect. I never thought I would say that but it's true. She has everything I could ask for: intelligence, humor, an innocent and genuine outlook on life, she has strength, and yet certainly submission.

He lay back in bed, stroking himself slowly. God, the way she reacted to me, to her lust, to my lust... it's like she was born to be my little cock whore.

He was fully hard as he thought about taking her virginity. I bet she will love it rough. She certainly responded well to it today... He chuckled at the thought. She was so wet, I could have drowned in her. It was an experience Eric knew he would never get out of his head... he had been with several women, but never had been with one who soaked his fingers with their pussy juice after less than 5 minutes of foreplay! Glorious...

He began to stroke faster as he relived their tryst, remembering how her pulse had fluttered under his hand as he lightly choked her. The other hand was inexorably drawn to her lips and she had sucked on his finger, swirling her tongue around the tip as she looked up at him with wide eyes. His hand on her neck had unconsciously tightened, but as her eyes began to water he relaxed his grip and quickly pulled up her skirt, instead, ripping it free from where it had been trapped in the molding.

She had tried to push him away when he began to expose her smooth legs, but he had simply growled and pushed her back onto the closed toilet. With a grimace he admitted to himself that he may have gotten carried away, but he could smell her arousal and knew that she was getting off on his aggression. As he spread her legs she covered her face in embarrassment, probably because of how wet she was, he thought with a smirk.

He had slapped her thighs, snarling, "look at me." She had peeked through her fingers, squealing as he slapped them again, forcing them farther apart. Holding her eyes with his he had leaned forward, gripping her thighs tightly before slowly licking her, opening her up with his tongue. As her inner lips parted she sighed, wriggling her hips to move his tongue closer to her clit.

His hold on her thighs, however, had allowed for little movement. Her struggles to increase her pleasure quickly had him moaning into her as he licked up and down her slit, his tongue flat and gentle. He had moved slowly up towards her clit as she made little mewls of pleasure.

While Eric had not been particularly excited about going down on women in the past, Arya's passion caused him to throb with need. Feeling her legs twitch and spasm around his head made him feel so powerful; knowing that he was causing such pleasure was more erotic than he would have imagined. As she moaned, he alternated between broad strokes around her nub, and quick flicks. He would stop every few seconds and suck, before flicking it quickly with his tongue, his movements causing her to moan and hump his face wildly.

It took about twenty minutes for him to find a pace that suited her, and for her to gain a level of mental comfort where Arya was ready to seek her final release. By then she was moaning so loudly that Eric had been forced to stuff his cravat into her mouth lest she cry aloud in pleasure with each flick of his tongue.

But he wanted more. Releasing her thigh, he had brought one hand to her slit and slid a finger in, her wetness coating him and allowing for easy access. Eric almost came as he remembered how tight it had been, and the tingling feeling grew stronger as he stroked himself rapidly.

She had jerked away from him as his finger slid in, but he had quickly wrapped his other hand around her leg and clamped down, doing his best to hold her in position as his mouth returned to her pussy. Ignoring her worried cries and feeble attempts at freedom, he had curled a finger inside her, finding her g spot. It took another five or ten minutes of slowly licking and fingering her before Arya once again fully relaxed, and Eric had picked up the pace as soon as he felt her body submit. He had added a second finger, groaning at how tight her pussy was, and begun finger fucking her forcefully, his tongue swirling around her clit while they moaned in unison. Arya had cried out his name into her gag as she climaxed, he recalled with a possessive grin.

As she had lain there panting afterwards, it had been difficult for Eric to calm himself. His cock had been throbbing almost painfully, and he wanted nothing more than to ram his length into her ready channel.

Eric stroked himself faster now as he thought about how good their first time would be. Her passion and easy responses to his touch made him feel certain it would be phenomenal no matter what. But what he was most excited about was her response to his dominance. They way she trusted him to bring her pleasure, trusted him to force it from her while still respecting her.

This is crazy, he thought with a sigh. I want to fuck her but I doubt she would let me do so without marrying her first. And I certainly am not looking for a wife. He combed his fingers through his still wet hair, pulling out knots absently.

She hardly resisted how far we went today... I could probably manipulate her into it. Especially since she likes dominance. He chuckled darkly. But the thought disgusted him. He would never rape her, and manipulation was just as bad in his mind.

He turned on his side, holding a pillow against his chest in a comforting way. I don't want to bed her and ruin any chances she has with anyone else, especially since I'm not going to marry her.

I guess I'll have to try to control myself better...

With that resolved, Eric resigned himself to using his hand for the foreseeable future. The few times he had truly found pleasure with a woman was when there was an emotional as well as physical connection, and having only the latter bored him, now; So while a whore or two was an option, prostitutes were careful to avoid emotional connections and Eric knew he would be left unsatisfied.

It was incredibly frustrating knowing that he had found what he wanted but was unable to claim it! At least, not if he wanted to remain a gentleman. And despite his sometimes beastly behavior, his honor and self-respect depended on his ability to control himself and respect the women he cared about. And he realized that he did genuinely care about Arya.

Ugh, he groaned. My hand it is.

_____________________________________________________________________

Arya had also resorted to her hand when she found herself alone that evening. The climax Eric had brought her to had been the most intense of her life, and she found herself dissatisfied as she came on her fingers that night.

Perhaps it's the lack of a finger inside me, she mused. Maybe I'll try that next time.

The penetration had scared Arya at first, but Eric had explained that a finger or two for just a couple minutes didn't mean she wasn't a virgin. She wasn't sure that was true, but was happier trusting him than not. Especially since disbelieving him would mean that she'd have to deny him in the future.

God, I couldn't have imagined how incredible it feels to have someone's mouth there.

... I wonder if he would like putting his cock in my mouth, she thought with a naughty grin. It seems only fair to return the favor. It's too bad that his stupid servant interrupted us or I could have tried it then and there.

Her brows furrowed in annoyance as she remembered how the insipid man had knocked on the door, asking tentatively if everything was alright.

"Excuse me, I thought I heard some banging around in here, and I didn't remember seeing anyone in this part of the house."

Eric had answered the man with impressive self-control, but Arya could see the barely repressed anger in his gaze as he said shortly, "Everything is fine. Leave me."

The servant left, but they both knew they had already taken a big risk and that it was time to return to the other guests. Eric had looked tenderly at Arya for a moment, unsure what to say but wanting to express the immense pleasure he had felt watching her climax for him.

Arya had broken the tension by grinning broadly at him, saying "I heartily thank you for your invitation to this delightful picnic."

He had replied with a chuckle, and leaned in for one last kiss. He had broken away reluctantly, pulling her eager hands off his shirt as she clung to him. She had looked away with a blush, apologizing, "I'm sorry, I know we need to leave. You just bring something out in me that makes me not care about the consequences."

He had groaned at her words.

"Arya, you are making it very difficult to act properly right now. And while I understand the feeling quite perfectly, this is neither the time nor place. This was a mistake, and we had best return before anyone notices our absence."

Arya had flushed at his words, and he saw the hurt in her eyes. "You are not a mistake, that's not what I meant," he had rushed to clarify, kissing her gently. "I meant that it was a mistake for me to get so carried away."

Arya had smiled up at him, suggesting, "perhaps next time we should find the proper place, then, and you won't have to feel bad about getting carried away."

He had chuckled, "you're a tease, you know that?"

After a few more seconds of whispered conversation they had parted, and Arya was now lying in bed with a smile on her face. I suppose I should feel ashamed... but how can pleasure like that be wrong? As long as I don't get pregnant I don't see how it's a problem.

She suddenly gulped, reality hitting her as she realized that she was contemplating losing her virginity to him. She knew what the repercussions would be if she was caught; the humiliation and shame she would bring to her family was too well understood to deny. Her happiness began to deflate as she realized that if she wanted to continue a relationship he would have to marry her.

Her body sagged. I guess I'll have to stick to my own fingers for a while longer, she thought despondently. Perhaps forever.

_______________________________________________________

They spent several days apart, distracted from their duties by thoughts of the other. Eric was forced to endure several dinners while mothers pushed their newly "outed" daughters in front of him, hoping to entice him.

They're like fish mongers, trying to sell me their wares, he thought with disgust as a pretty, but obviously terrified young woman was forced on him. The girl's mother shot him an oily smile, slinking away to leer from a distance. Eric smiled gently at the girl, polite but weary of the whole charade.

She was clearly too intimidated by him for a real conversation to ensue, and Eric spent several minutes forcing small talk before he was able to excuse himself. He took a breather outside, wishing Arya were there.

Arya was equally peeved as she spent several days being snubbed by her peers She had no one to talk to, finding herself increasingly ostracized from the group she had originally bonded with. It appeared that after the picnic, Isabella had somehow turned the other young women against Arya. She honestly didn't miss it, though it did decrease the amount of gatherings she was invited to, and boredom was quick to set in.

The only interesting thing she had going on was the fact that there were many suitors who vied for her attention. Most were old, boorish, or arrogant, but sometimes they were interesting young men and she genuinely enjoyed the outings those gentlemen took her on. But it wasn't the same as spending time with Eric. Sure, the young men were attentive and a few were kind or thoughtful, but when she looked into their eyes she didn't feel... well, anything.

And Arya had no way of knowing when she would see Eric next. She was receiving few invitations to the usual gatherings, and it was unlikely that she would run into him elsewhere. The only thing she had to look forward to was spending time with her brother Luc. He had been training with a prominent general while in the capitol and had been too busy to spend more than a few hours a week with her. She was proud of him, knowing that he would distinguish himself, but missed him terribly. But now he was going to stay with her for several full days starting the next morning, and she was overjoyed!

When he arrived, he was wearing a sharp uniform and his hair had been cut short. "You look so handsome!" Arya cried, embracing him.

He straightened up proudly, saying, "I got the uniform yesterday. I feel like a real military man now." He smiled at her, tousling her hair fondly. He wagged his eyebrows, adding, "I'm glad to have a few days off, though. I am very interested in meeting all the beautiful court ladies I've been hearing so much about."

Arya made a face, "I don't know who you've been talking to, brother, but there are only a few ladies even worth talking to."

"Who says I am going to be talking to them?" he asked rakishly.

Arya gasped, punching him in the arm. "Luc!"

He laughed at her shocked face. "Don't worry, I'm only joking. I will be the perfect gentleman." Arya raised an eyebrow at him, and he laughed again. "Well, maybe not perfect. Where's the fun in that?"

She rolled her eyes, and they walked into a parlor as Arya updated him about her experiences thus far, not realizing that her aunt was in the room waiting for them.

"The dances are alright, but the dinners are horrid," Arya told him as they walked. "At least at the dances there is too much noise and commotion for me to have to really talk to anyone, and I enjoy dancing. At the dinners, however, the parents do most of the talking while we sit around playing cards, or eating very small amounts of food. The conversation is vapid most of the time, except when it comes to gossip and then it becomes vapid as well as overtly malicious. This one woman, Lady Isabella, is a complete nightmare. I've never met anyone I hated more than her."

Luc glanced at her in surprise, "I don't think I've ever heard you speak so harshly of anyone. You must really be unhappy here."

Arya sighed. "I'm just homesick and hate constantly being polite and proper. I don't want to be a lady, and I certainly don't want to be flaunted by our Aunt like a piece of choice steak."

"I don't flaunt you," Agatha reproached. Luc smiled as his sister flushed in embarrassment at having been overheard.

Agatha sat down across from them in a huff. "I simply want others to know how wonderful you are. Is that so wrong?"

Arya made a skeptical noise and Agatha turned to Luc with a smile. "Welcome, Luc. We are so glad to have you with us. I hope you will be joining us for the hunt tomorrow?"

"A hunt?" Luc asked, "I would be delighted! Arya made it sound as though all you ladies do is sit around eating little cakes and waving your fans."

Agatha frowned at her niece, "Arya, why must you be so difficult? We do plenty of fun things. For instance, we have a lovely little meeting prepared tomorrow for us ladies while the men ride."

"Ugh," Arya groaned. "Why can't I go hunting with them?"

"Because hunting isn't ladylike," her aunt said with a tone of finality.

"Hunting isn't ladylike," Arya mimicked childishly, under her breath.

Luc shot her a warning glance. "I'm sure it would be more than proper if Arya were to ride alongside me - sidesaddle of course." Agatha opened her mouth to argue but Luc continued briskly, "We will stay near the back, away from any action. I think Arya could do with a little exercise, it seems that she's gained a bit of weight during her stay."

Arya glared at him, about to tell him off when he surreptitiously winked at her. She shut her mouth, suppressing a smile as her aunt immediately puffed up. "Well I never! We have taken excellent care of Arya, she has never looked better. I think, if anything, she has gotten skinnier! Do you really think she's gained weight? No, no I don't believe it, she looks perfectly fine to me. But if you think so then yes, she certainly must get some exercise."

Arya and Luc exchanged amused glances, and she mouthed a heartfelt thank you to him. Her aunt jumped up, bustling off to check the menu and to ask the cook to lay off the butter for a few days.

Arya sighed, relaxing into the couch. I feel much better already, she thought, smiling fondly at her brother.

The next morning was clear and crisp, with the promise of sunshine. They headed off towards Lord and Lady Flemon's estate, a small mansion a few hours south. Arya had no idea what they hunted around here, and was disgusted to learn that it was fox.

"You are telling me they kill not game or fowl, but defenseless animals which are no use to them, simply because they can?" she demanded, outraged.

Luc shrugged, "Unfortunately so. Luckily I have promised our aunt that we will have no part in the actual hunting, so you don't have to see or partake in it."

Arya glared at him. "That doesn't make it ok."

He shrugged again. "Sorry."

Arya's anger faded quickly, though; she was thrilled to be able to ride. She had not been allowed to since leaving home and she missed it.

She chafed at the delay of greeting their hosts and mingling with the other guests, but tried to bear it with grace. She introduced Luc to everyone she was acquainted with, and was unsurprised to see the obvious interest in a few of the ladies' eyes - her brother was rather charismatic. But she did grow more irritated than amused when her brother's chest continued to swell smugly with each new admirer.

Finally, Arya was able to mount up. She had changed into her riding clothes a few moments earlier, and was now met with surprised looks as she walked towards the men. She held her chin high and walked confidently, as though it were natural for her to be joining them. There was a conspicuous lull in the conversation as she grasped her horse's reins and Luc helped her vault onto its back.

Luc faced the crowd, an eyebrow raised.

No one challenged him, and he leapt onto his own horse. Arya grinned at him as she adjusted her stirrups. "Thank you so much for convincing Aunt Agatha," she said for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm the best brother ever, I know."

She stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed.

"I shouldn't be surprised to see that you are joining us, Lady Arya," a voice commented wryly, but warmly.

Her heart stopped for a beat as she recognized it as Eric's, before jumpstarting and pounding doubly fast.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds