• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Latin Distraction

A Latin Distraction

Paige lay sprawled on the sofa in her living room, exhausted after a long, and infuriating, day at work. Her boss, a slimy pervert of a guy she and the other women in the office secretly called Mr. Douchecanoe, had been up to his usual tricks. It wasn't uncommon for him to grope the women in the office on a daily basis, and he was well known for his raunchy, sexist jokes that he shared with the other guys in the office. Unfortunately for Paige, Mr. Douchecanoe often singled her out for extra doses of harassment, possibly because she was the only married woman in the office.

"Well that's just fan-fucking-tastic..." she grumbled as she dialed her husband's mobile phone for the fourth time, "right to fucking voicemail- again!"

Paige didn't bother leaving a message; she knew her husband would say it was her fault that she was getting harassed. Her husband thought she should be at home with a gaggle of kids, instead of having a career. After 8 years of marriage, she was beginning to wonder more frequently what she ever saw in her husband in the first place. Besides, she was almost positive he was having an affair; his 'business trips' seemed to come more frequently and last much longer than they had in the past.

"Fuck both of them," she thought, "there's a bottle of wine in the kitchen with my name on it. I'm going to get wasted and enjoy my night."

Paige strolled into the kitchen, retrieving the wine (sans glass) and made her way to the bathroom, whereupon she filled the tub with the hottest water she could stand and a half-bottle's worth of her favorite bubble bath. Her husband thought the bubble bath was more fitting to fragrance a whore house, so Paige used it as a big 'fuck you' towards him.

As the bathroom filled with the scent of hibiscus and green tea, Paige stripped in front of the mirror. The steamy surface of the mirror blurred her outline, but she knew she looked good, with her pixie short auburn hair, gray eyes, and near perfect hourglass figure. She thought she could stand to lose a few pounds (as many women do), though she supposed there was no reason to make the effort, since her husband hadn't touched her in months and she wasn't looking for attention from anyone else.

Paige sighed contentedly as she slid into the water, taking a very unladylike swig from her wine bottle. As she sipped and soaked, she was getting a little giddy from the combination of alcohol and heat, so much so that she began goofing around with the bubbles in the water. She ended up giving herself a very classy bubble goatee and matching mohawk, the thought of which had her giggling so hard she decided to take a picture. Then she had a terrible, yet hilarious, idea. She rinsed off, grabbed her fluffy robe, and made her way to the bed, where her laptop was charging on the night stand.

Paige opened up her laptop in private mode, typing in the name of a chat site she went to that her husband didn't know about. She'd made a few friends and had a couple online flings in the last couple months, though nothing serious. She made them laugh with her silly jokes and the cheerful personality she hid at home, and they were there for her whenever she needed cheering up or an ear to vent to. As the site opened up, she posted the picture, sipping some more wine as she waited for her friends to comment.

waterwolfie: LMAOOOO!! What the fuck did you do to yourself Paige?

Blank_Paige: haha the usual, wine and a kick ass bubble bath.

TriXXieViXXy: wooooowww hello there gorgeous! ;)

Blank_Paige: *muah* thanx TriX! Though flattery isn't going to convince me to be your lezzy lover. Nice try though hun.

TriXXieViXXy: *pouts* aww but I'd treat you soooo good. Btw, any new gossip on Douchecanoe or your stuck-in-the-1950's hubs?

Blank_Paige: Douchecanoe is still a douchecanoe, and pretty sure hubs is havin an affair.

waterwolfie: want me to come kick some ass? I need to practice my judo anyway.

Blank_Paige: thanks, but I'll stick to ignoring them and self medicating with bubble baths and my bff Chardonnay.

*PING*

Paige glanced at the corner of the screen. She had a private message, though she didn't recognize the screen name.

"Fuck it, let's see who this is," she thought, and opened the message.

Edge: Hey. Sorry that your hubby is having an affair. I went through the same thing with my ex girlfriend, so I'll listen if you feel like talking.

Blank_Paige: Thanks. But I'm still at the denial stage and would rather just not have think about anything right now.

Edge: haha fair enough. Would you like a distraction?

Blank_Paige: ummmm... I guess so, as long as it's not a dick pic. I've probably seen more cock than a porn star.

Edge: lmao fair enough. I was going to suggest a video call, the distraction in question being a striptease by a sexy Latino guy. You don't have to turn on your camera either, just enjoy the show. Interested?

Paige thought about it briefly, though the alcohol in her system and her sex deprived state made up her mind for her rather quickly. They exchanged IDs, then Paige signed in and waited for his call.

"Oh God, I hope I'm not making a mistake," she thought. But before she could make up her mind, the video call came through. Paige made sure her camera was off, and draped a t-shirt over the aperture, "Just in case." She answered the call, noticing her fingertips were damp as she swiped the screen. She felt a twinge of panic leap in her chest, "fuck, I can't do this, I really shouldn't be doing this."

Her fingers hovered over the 'disconnect' button, but before she could summon thr courage to end the call...

"Hey it's Edge from the chatroom. You can call me Alfonso though, " he said, and Paige's jaw literally dropped. Alfonso was definitely sexy, jet black hair, cropped short, and warm, espresso brown eyes over a playful and inviting smile. Paige must have been speechless as well as stunned, because Alfonso frowned slightly and said, "Paige, you there?"

"Ah yeah, sorry Alfonso," Paige stammered, barely finding her voice, "This is the first time I've done something like this."

Alfonso laughed, a deep, rich sound that was so unexpected that Paige couldn't help smiling.

"That's ok Paige. I've never done this either, but I figured starting with a woman who posts crazy pictures like that was worth a shot, even though you're married."

Paige sucked down the last of her wine and laughed, "I suppose so, though I thought we weren't mentioning my relationship status. And aren't you supposed to be distracting me?"

Alfonso shook his head and chuckled, "Looks like you found your courage, time for me to man up."

Paige snuggled back in bed, watching Alfonso as he stepped to the side and started some music. She smiled as she recognized "Supermassive Black Hole" by MUSE.

"This should be good... I hope," she thought, and unconsciously crossed her fingers for luck.

Alfonso came back into view again, and she watched as he moved to the music, sliding his hands over his chest and stomach. He winked at her, then worked his shirt up, giving her an eye full of toned, tanned abs. She bit her lip, not noticing she was leaning closer to the screen, as he tugged his shirt over his head and twirled it over his head like a lariat before tossing it towards the camera, as if he were throwing it to her.

"Fuck he's got moves like a Chippendale," Paige mused, her eyes locked on the screen as he gyrated to the music, grinning as he threw in a few well-placed pelvic thrusts. She almost knocked her laptop off the bed when Alfonso tore his pants off, revealing the skimpiest underwear Paige had ever seen on a man.

"Oh my God he has GOT to be a Chippendale," Paige breathed, reaching under her robe to stroke a finger over her aroused slit, gaze glued to the man on the other side of the camera as he jostled his hips, the large shaft swinging in all its barely concealed glory.

Alfonso smirked, hearing the soft moans and heavy breathing of the woman he was dancing for, and he decided to take the final step. He grabbed the waistband of his t-bar, and found himself wishing he could see Paige's face as his cock sprung free. He danced closer to the screen until he was sure his cock was all that Paige could see on her screen, and was shocked when her face appeared on his screen. He moaned at the sight of her, with her lips parted and her gray eyes clouded with desire. Alfonso felt a tremor of lust shoot through him as he noticed Paige's shoulder moving and realized what was happening on the other end of her arm.

Paige was fingering herself furiously now, utterly turned on by the large, throbbing cock that was so close but just out of her reach. She licked her lips as Alfonso wrapped his hand around his shaft and began stroking it right in front of her eyes. She scooted back on the bed, repositioning her laptop so that Alfonso could see her fingers delving into her velvety depths, shuddering at the groan the sight elicited from him.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful Paige," Alfonso grunted, the sight of a gorgeous woman pleasuring herself in front of him nearly driving him over the edge. He stroked himself faster, cupping the tip of his cock in his palm and using the precum oozing from his slit to lubricate his jerking. Paige moaned, "Oh fuck, Alfonso I'm going to cum!" her breath coming in gasps as she frigged her pussy, circling her clit with her thumb.

"Mmmm baby me too. Cum for your Latin stud, Paige!"

"AAAALFONSOOO!!" Paige screamed as the pressure inside her shattered like glass, her body stiffening and shuddering as the waves of her climax roared through her. Her scream of ecstasy pushed Alfonso over the edge, and he was beyond caring that his cum sprayed in thick jets over his laptop screen and the image of the beautiful pussy that had come for him.

Totally spent, both Paige and Alfonso collapsed into their respective beds, and lay gazing at each other through their computers, not saying a word but basking in the afterglow of their moment.

Finally, Alfonso shifted and sat up. "Sorry babe, but I've got to get to work."

"That's fine Alfonso, you've completely and thoroughly distracted me. And I have to say that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time."

"My pleasure Paige. And you know where to find me if you need another distraction."

Paige blew him a kiss, "I'll definitely need-"

"Honey, what the FUCK is going on?!?!?!?!"

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Latin Distraction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds