• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Learning Experience

A Learning Experience

When John walked into the kitchen he noticed that Kelly looked to be upset...perhaps nervous.

"Is everything okay?" John asked.

"Everything's fine." Kelly said.

"Are you sure?" John asked.

"I'm sure." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

John helps Kelly finish dinner, they eat, do the dishes, then sit down to watch TV.

More than 2 hours after he'd walked through the door John can still see the concern on Kelly's face. He knows she wants to talk but she doesn't want to be the one to start the conversation.

John shuts off the TV and turns and looks at Kelly.

"So are you going to tell me what's got you so worked up right now Kelly or do I have to guess?" John asked.

"What? Oh...it's nothing." Kelly said.

"That is not gonna work with me Kelly...it's clearly something." John said.

Kelly looks at John and sees the serious look on his face. She nods.

"Well...okay, but promise me that you won't get mad...at least not until you've heard everything." Kelly said.

"It's something that you think I'll be mad about? Shit Kelly...I'll try to control myself but I can't promise that I won't get mad." John said.

Kelly looks at John and then looks down at the table.

"Okay. I guess that's fair enough. I want to tell you John...you deserve to know. I just wasn't sure how to tell you or how you'd take it." Kelly said.

"You weren't sure how to tell me what? How I'd take what Kelly?" John asked.

"After class today...I...I had sex with someone in their car." Kelly said.

John immediately grabs the vase that was on the table and hurls it against the wall smashing it to thousands of pieces. Kelly is frightened, but John seems to regain his composure.

"Go on." John said.

"Well it's not what you think...well I guess it kind of is...I did cheat on you by having sex with someone else, but it's not as bad as it could be." Kelly said.

"You had better start making sense real soon Kelly." John said.

"Okay John. Yes I had sex with someone after class, but it wasn't a guy that I had sex with...it was a girl." Kelly said.

John sits back in the chair with a surprised look on his face.

"A girl?" John asked.

"Yes. John I'm sorry, I know that cheating is cheating no matter who it's with. I promise you that if you'll give me another chance it will never happen again." Kelly begged.

John seems distant for a moment.

"I didn't know that you liked girls that way Kelly." John said.

"I don't....I didn't....well I guess maybe I'd been curious, but I'd never done anything like that before. I swear to you John this is the first time that anything has ever happened with a girl. She just got me so worked up that I reached a point where I couldn't help myself." Kelly said.

"She got you worked up to a point where you couldn't help but have sex with her? How did she do that?" John asked.

"The two of us were sitting in the back of the lecture hall...there wasn't anybody else around. The next closest person was 4 or 5 rows in front of us...out of like 25 rows. The class is really boring so we started talking. Our conversation started out normal, but then she started telling me how pretty I am...how she had noticed me before...how she liked my skirt...how she liked my legs. Then she touched me." Kelly said.

"She touched you? Where did she touch you?" John asked.

"She put her hand on my thigh...she put her hand on my thigh John...right below the level of my skirt. When she touched me like that it sent a shiver through my whole body. I should have pushed her hand away but I didn't. She began gently stroking my thigh. She kept moving her hand higher and higher up my thigh...pushing my skirt up as she went...pushing my skirt up John...in the lecture hall. God John it was incredible. It felt so good yet at the same time I knew it was wrong...but I didn't stop her. I felt myself opening my legs for her...I opened my legs John. You can see how short this skirt is...she'd pushed it a few inches higher than this and I opened my legs for her John." Kelly said.

"So with your skirt pushed up and your legs open your bare thighs and panties were on display for anyone that happened to look your way?" John asked.

"Yes John...anyone that looked would have had an excellent view up my skirt at my thighs and my panties as she rubbed my inner thighs. They would have seen what she was doing to me. I could feel my pussy getting wet...I could feel it tingle...god it felt so good John. Her gentle stroking of my thigh was driving me wild...then she touched my pussy. She touched my pussy John...she started gently stroking it through my panties right there in the lecture hall where everyone else could have seen." Kelly said.

"You were obviously enjoying it." John said.

"Yes John, I was enjoying it. God John I was so turned on...I was so wet...my panties were completely soaked. She pulled her hand up to show me how wet I was. She put her fingers in her mouth John...she tasted my wetness and said that I tasted great. She went back to rubbing my pussy John...it felt so good John...it felt so good that I didn't care at that point that anyone who looked would have seen what she was doing to me. She teased me for several minutes rubbing my pussy through my panties....then she pulled my panties to the side John...she exposed my pussy completely for anyone that happened to look John...I was completely exposed." Kelly said.

"You didn't stop her when she pulled your panties aside? You let her expose your bare pussy like that?" John asked.

"Yes John...I let her...I would have let her do anything at that point...it felt so damn good. Once she'd pulled my panties aside she rubbed my clit and my pussy for a few minutes....then she stuck her fingers in me John. Two of her fingers went inside my pussy John. I almost came right then and there. She slowly started fingering me. I was so wet John...I could hear her fingers sloshing around in the wetness of my pussy John. It seemed so loud...her fingers sloshing in my wet pussy seemed so loud to me John. It seemed like everybody must have heard her fingers sloshing in my wet pussy...but I didn't care...I didn't care if people heard it John. I didn't care if they looked and saw me getting finger fucked John...that's how turned on I was. Finally she made me cum. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy John...god it was incredible. I came all over her hand...and she licked my juices from her hand John...and she put her hand in front of my mouth. I tasted my own juices John...my god it was incredible. After my orgasm we both came back to reality...the class was almost over so she pulled my panties back into place and I pulled my skirt back down and closed my legs. That amazing experience was over, but that was just the beginning John." Kelly said.

"Did anybody in the class see what happened?" John asked.

"I don't think so. Once it was over and I came back to reality I was a little embarrassed so I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us...to see if anybody was smiling...I didn't see anybody." Kelly said.

"So what happened when class let out?" John asked.

"She whispered in my ear that now that class was over the real fun could begin. She stood up and took my hand. I was hers John...hers and hers alone. I know how horrible that must sound, I'm a married woman and my thoughts were only for her...and not for you...but that's how I felt John...that's how I felt. I'm sorry." Kelly said.

"Well...I guess that it's okay...given the very...unique circumstances. You came home to me after all...you did come home to me right? You aren't here to pack up and run off?" John asked.

"John? How could you ever say such a thing? What happened today was a one time thing. One time and one time only. I would never leave you, and I hope that you can forgive me for what happened today. I did come home to you, I will always come home to you John; you mean everything to me." Kelly said.

"Apparently I didn't for a short period of time today. I'm sorry...go on with your story. What happened when you left the class?" John asked.

"Well...again I'm sorry about what I said, but I truly was hers at that moment. She led me to the parking lot. She had a big SUV...with blacked out windows. It was parked all the way at the back of the parking lot. The windshield was facing a wall...the SUV was pulled right up close to it. The only window that was easy to see through was facing a wall...far away from people. She opened the back door and I found that she had the seats folded down and had a thick comforter on the floor. She said she takes naps in it between classes. We climbed inside and she shut the door. I was nervous John...oh god was I nervous. The thrill of what had happened in class and the thought of what was to come had me excited. I knew that we would be taking things to the next level. There in the privacy of her SUV I was going to have sex with a woman. I was nervous thinking about it...I had a brief thought of you...how would you react to what I was doing, but I didn't stop." Kelly said.

"So once you were inside what happened?" John asked.

"She was aggressive John...very aggressive. She kissed me...on the mouth John, she kissed me on the mouth. I'd never kissed a woman before. It felt like kissing you, but there was an added excitement knowing that it was my first kiss with a woman and the beginning of my first real experience with a woman. She pushed me back so that I was reclining on my hands with my legs spread open, my knees bent, and pulled up about half way to my chest. Sitting like that pushed my skirt up so that everything was on display...my soaked panties...my sopping wet pussy. She crawled up over me and kissed me as she began unbuttoning my shirt. She smiled when she saw that I was wearing a front hook bra John. She opened my shirt and my bra then she kissed me again. She lowered her mouth to my right nipple John...my whole body shuddered. You know how I love to have my nipples sucked and nibbled on...she did it John...she sucked and nibbled on my nipples almost as good as you." Kelly said.

"I'm glad she didn't do it better than me." John said.

Kelly smiles.

"Nobody could do it as good as you John...nobody. She moved from my right nipple to my left and she moved her hand between my legs. I was still so turned on John...her very touch gave me an orgasm. All she did was touch my pussy John and I had an orgasm. We were both pleasantly surprised. She began rubbing my pussy through my panties as she worked on my nipples. God it felt good John...I can't even describe it. After teasing my nipples for a few minutes she moved back up and kissed me again. As she pulled her lips away from mine she told me to lift up my butt. I did as she told me and she pushed my skirt up around my belly button. She pulled my panties down and all the way off. She leaned in close and blew her breath across my pussy. I was so wet that it felt ice cold and it made my body shudder. My body was on fire John. As she flicked her tongue over my clit that first time I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy. She wasn't any better than you, but it was exciting...it was different...I was so turned on. She made me cum twice in 10 minutes John...twice in 10 minutes." Kelly said.

"So did you....?" John asked.

"Yes John...I did. After she'd made me cum the second time she crawled up over me and kissed me. She told me it was her turn. I was nervous...but I could not refuse. She unbuttoned and pushed her jeans and panties down. I pulled her shirt over her head and pulled off her bra. I kissed her...until then she had been kissing me...she had been the aggressor the whole time John. At that moment I took over. I kissed her...then I took her right nipple in my mouth. What an unusual experience. I'd never been on that side of things...I liked it. I liked having her nipple in my mouth John. I wanted to rub my nipples against hers...I rubbed my nipples against hers John...I don't know why...but I wanted to...so I did. When I got down between her legs I was amazed. I'd never seen a pussy from that angle...never that close. It was beautiful. She was completely shaved...like me. As I looked at her I could see the glisten of her wetness. Having had a taste of my own...I was licking my lips at the thought of tasting hers. I wanted to taste her pussy John...I went from not wanting to taste my own to wanting to taste hers. My nostrils filled with the scent of her sex...I understand what you mean about it now John...it is an incredible aroma...it only made me hotter. I gently flicked her clit with my tongue...she shuddered. It was my first time so I kept asking her how I was doing and what I should do. I guess I should have probably known what I liked you to do, but I didn't really know how to do it John. She taught me how to give a woman oral sex as I was licking her John. It took probably 15 minutes before she came. When she did she pulled me up and kissed me and licked her juices from my face." Kelly said.

"Was that the end of it?" John asked.

"No...it wasn't the end John. After we had kissed she pushed me onto my back and then crawled into position to straddle my head. We 69'd John...she sat on my face and buried her face in my pussy. God it was incredible John. I was licking a pussy for just the second time and it was flipped 180 degrees from the way it was the first time. I was...hungry for her pussy John. I wanted to lick her...I couldn't stop licking her. She made me cum twice before I made her cum John. I felt bad about that and she said it was okay and that I'd done very well for a first timer. That wasn't the end of it either John. She had me lay...kind of on my side and then she moved her body in so that one of my legs was behind her back and the other was along her stomach and one of her legs was behind my back and the other was along my stomach. Our pussies were touching John. I'd never even thought of that. I never would have guessed that it was possible or that anyone would want to do it. I'm glad we did it though John...I'm very glad. We kind of wiggled around...rubbing our pussies together. We were both so wet and so turned on that we were making a really squishy noise. God it felt amazing. I had an orgasm rubbing my pussy against hers John...and my orgasm gave her an orgasm. It was intense John." Kelly said.

"I never would have thought that two women could do that...amazing." John said.

"It was amazing John...I can't even describe how amazing. She pulled away from that position and dove between my legs again. She licked me and sucked on my pussy...I'd already had so many orgasms...I didn't think I could have any more...but she gave me another orgasm John. God it felt so good. I had to try to return the favor. She'd given me more than I'd given her so I had to try to give her at least one more. I went to work on her and I gave her another orgasm...I felt much better that I'd done that. She pulled me up and kissed me. I told her that it was getting late and that I'd probably better get going. She said that if I had time there was one more thing that she'd like to do. She wanted to lick my ass John." Kelly said.

"Your ass? As in your asshole?" John asked.

"Yes...my asshole. She wanted to lick my asshole. I didn't want to do that and I said that I certainly could never do that for her. She said that I wouldn't have to do it for her. She said that she enjoys doing it...she likes licking women's assholes. I had already hooked my bra and was buttoning my shirt when I decided to let her do it. She positioned me on my knees with my head and body bent down towards the floor. She crawled up behind me. I was absolutely terrified...I mean it's my asshole...it was going to taste bad...or at least I thought so. Why would she want to do that? I couldn't understand it John. All of my fears went away when I felt her tongue though. God John it's an indescribable feeling. She was licking my asshole. For a while she licked around it...teasing it...it felt amazing...an entirely new kind of tingle. Then she pushed her tongue into my asshole...into my asshole John. Inside my asshole...obviously a tongue isn't very long, but it was long enough that I could feel it inside my asshole. What an intense sensation. It felt very different as compared to a finger or your penis...it was...amazing. She used her tongue on my asshole for a few minutes, then she pulled away. I rolled over, grabbed my panties, pulled them on, pulled my skirt down, and looked at her. She sat there smiling licking her lips. I told her that I couldn't kiss her goodbye...not after that. She said she understood and that she had a great time. I told her I did to, I opened the door, left her SUV, hurried to my car, and came home. I left her sitting naked in her SUV tasting my ass on her lips." Kelly said.

"That's an amazing story Kelly. What's this girl's name?" John asked.

Kelly's expression goes blank for a moment; then she laughs.

"I have no idea. I have no idea what her name is." Kelly said.

"You don't even know her name?" John asked.

"It didn't seem important." Kelly said.

"Okay. I have one more question for you Kelly." John said.

"Anything." Kelly said.

"Was this a one time thing? Can you look at me and honestly tell me that you believe in your heart 100% that nothing like this will ever happen again? There will be no more amazing experiences with women or men where you become theirs and forget about me?" John asked.

Kelly looked at John and smiled.

"I can absolutely promise you that. Nothing like what happened today will ever happen again. For as long as I live I will never have sex with anyone but you...unless we make some kind of agreement like a three-some or something. I will never have sex with another person without your prior knowledge and consent. Is that good enough?" Kelly asked.

"I suppose that will do...it gives you some wiggle room so that you don't have to break your promise if we should decide to do something." John said.

"That's right, I want to leave the option open for the two of us to get adventurous of we decide to do so." Kelly said.

"Okay. I want you to know Kelly; I'm really conflicted right now. The story you've just told me is both the hottest and most hurtful thing I've ever heard at the same time. No matter how hot I find the details of what happened the fact is that you cheated on me...if something even close to what happened today happens again we're through. You've had your experience with a woman so now that's done. Are we clear?" John asked.

"Yes John...you're right...it's done...nothing like that will ever happen again." Kelly said.

"Okay good. Now...since you're still wearing the same clothes that you wore to class let's see just how wet those panties are." John said.

Kelly stands up, rushes around the table, pulls her skirt up and stands in front of her husband. John feels the wetness of Kelly's panties.

"Oh my...those are really soaked. Are they still wet from earlier or did they get wet again from telling me what happened?" John asked.

"They were still damp...but now they're soaked through again." Kelly said.

"Well then...let's go upstairs and get you out of them." John said.

John and Kelly go upstairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Learning Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds