• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson For Subtracey's

A Lesson For Subtracey's

12

Tracey looked at her watch once more and wondered. It was the same thought that had crossed her mind on a fairly regular basis recently, what had happened to her?!

Just five months ago she was a quiet but confident person looking for a good man to spend time with. In fact, only three months ago she was that same person but had been emailing Dave for months, building up rapport and trust whilst he returned to the UK to deal with some family issues. They had met through a dating site and she had been patient when his trip was extended, further postponing a first meeting. Then she did meet the man whom she knew from his many email messages and a few photos from the dating website. In the photos he looked nice and 'ordinary'. Now, as she sat again following Mr Wilson's instructions, she was his 'sub', the 'dirty accountant'.

Like everyone else she knew, she had read 'Fifty Shades' but when she had turned those pages she never dreamed that she would be like Anastasia, under Christian Grey's spell or indeed under her own Christian's spell. Although she needed to be careful, Mr Wilson did not like to be compared with the fictional character. There was no doubt that Mr Wilson was very real, she had felt his cock insider her, it was real, she had tasted his cum, that was real, she had felt his tongue, god that was VERY real and she had suffered his punishment, that the most real of it all!

For a moment she drifted away remembering the sublime feeling then he did 'that' thing. The way he had one finger buried in her arse, another deep in her pussy whilst with his thumb, he stimulated her clit...g-l-o-r-i-o-u-s!!

Tracey was not sure what Mr Wilson really felt, she was unsure if he could provide the affection that she needed, but at the moment she was 'addicted'. He had given her a 'safe word' which she knew she could use to 'stop' anything at anytime, but she had not contemplated using it. She hated the idea of displeasing him.

She snapped back to reality as she remembered the time, she must not be late he had said so. As usual the instructions had arrived by email:

sub Tracey

At seven thirty pm exactly next Monday attend for interview at the sales office of 'Greenacres', a sub section near Oxford.

You will wear smart business clothes - that black skirt that you wore the first time you were tied up will do.

No bra!

Stockings and your 'fuck me' shoes

On arrival knock twice and walk straight in, close the door behind you and lock it!

Of course she was dressed as specified, Mr Wilson would like nothing better than the excuse of her wearing unspecified clothing to wield the crop, he loved it, she winced at the thought of it cracking on her bare, white arse!

She had located 'Greenacres' with the help of 'google', it was way passed Oxford, it was in the middle of nowhere! Nevertheless here she was getting out of her car at exactly two minutes to seven. It was not easy walking across the gravel in her 'fuck me' shoes as she made her way towards the site office. It was a small portacabin type place, not a builders' container, but not much more. It did have windows at least, one had a faint glow showing when she arrived but there was no sign of any activity. Tracey had arrived at least 15 minutes early and had sat in her car just back from the entrance. She had not seen any vehicles come or go down the lane; there had been no activity whatsoever. Now she could see no cars anywhere near the site office, certainly there were no sign of Mr Wilson's distinctive black BMW.

Remembering the instructions, Tracey knocked firmly twice on the door and then tried the handle. The door opened easily and she stepped into what looked like a basic reception area, she turned and locked the door even before looking around properly. It was quiet, very quiet indeed.

"Err, Mr Wilson?" Tracey said, in not much more than a whisper.

She heard the noise of footsteps to her left and saw the door to an office snatched open. She expected to see Mr Wilson emerge but instead two men walked confidently out, two men that she had not seen in her life before. They both appeared to be about of a similar age to Mr Wilson but not quite as distinguished and they did not have the same air of authority. One was possibly slightly taller than the other but there was little in it and one slightly thicker set but again there was not much to chose.

"Tracey?" said the one that Tracey guessed was the elder.

"I'm here to see Mr Wilson," Tracey said, surprised by the confidence in her own voice.

It was the younger of the two that spoke next, "No, Ms Fearon, you are here to see us. Mr Wilson has invited us to participate in this element of his sub's training..."

"Wh..where...where is Mr Wilson, I am here to see Mr Wilson..." Tracey's voice trailed to a whisper as both men approached her and each walked round her, inspecting her as if they were viewing cattle about to go in to the auction ring. Both grinned widely and evilly!

"No, Ms Fearon, you are not here to see Mr Wilson, you are here to see us. I am Mr Smith and this is my colleague Mr Jones" said the taller of the two.

Mr Jones then stated "You, you are sub Tracey, the dirty accountant, your safe word is 'red light' and you like it when Mr Wilson has a finger in your pussy, one up your arse and is taunting your clit, isn't that right?" He was now stood in front of her, wearing a look that demanded an answer to his question.

Tracey's brain was racing, Mr Wilson, where was her Dom? Also coursing through her mind was the thought that these men had information about her that they could only have got from him. But why, he had not said anything about anyone else, he knew that she didn't want that. Then again, she thought as she mentally re-read his message, there was actually nothing to say that he was to be there!

She was dragged back to reality by a very audible sigh from Mr Smith, followed by "You are wearing a skirt and blouse, although I am not sure that you were supposed to have that jacket on. Those shoes look to me like they qualify as 'fuck me' " before she knew it his hand was brushing up her thigh over her skirt moving over her stocking tops "well done, stockings as well. If you have followed the rest of Mr Wilson's instructions, that will be all, no bra and no panties."

"I don't know about you Smith but I rather hope that sub Tracey here IS wearing underwear. Do you know why Tracey?" she knew it was a rhetorical question even before he quickly answered for himself "Because Mr Wilson said we could each spank your arse if you have not followed his instructions. One slap on each bare buttock for every item of extra clothing. So sub, are you wearing a bra and are you wearing panties?"

Tracey had never been gladder that she had done what she was told. She rarely failed to adhere to the letter of Mr Wilson's instructions and this evening would have been the wrong time to start.

"Neither!" Tracey all but spat out.

"I think we had better check!" said Jones and before the words had sunk in and Tracey realise the implications, he had flicked open her jacket and firmly tweaked her right nipple to confirm that it was not protected by a bra. Without blinking his hand moved down and firmly thrust up her skirt and his fingers were 'combing' through her freshly trimmed pussy.

"Good girl!' communicated Jones's confirmation that she was naked beneath her skirt and blouse. Smith did not even try to conceal his disappointment at the news.

"So sub Tracey, hopefully we have confirmed sufficient information given to us by Mr Wilson for you to realise that we are genuine and we are here at his invitation, as indeed are you my dear. You ALWAYS have the option to decline to follow your Dom's instructions. For the avoidance of doubt I confirm that your 'safe word' will be respected by us as it would be by Mr Wilson. Utter the word 'red light' and you will be free to go and we will trouble you again, not Mr Smith here, not I and certainly not...Mr Wilson!" Jones continued

The statement was a mixture of relief and distress. Relief that she could stop these two strangers but distress that by stopping them she would forfeit the chance to submit to Mr Wilson again. The latter thought almost panicked Tracey, her addiction needed to be fed.

It was Mr Smith's turn to speak "So sub, what element of your training do you think Mr Wilson has asked us to assist with?"

Tracey's brain was working overtime trying to think what the answer may be, her mouth opened but no words came out.

"You can say it sub, you don't have to mime it!" Smith sniggered. For a moment Tracey did not understand and then she realised, she was stood there with her mouth open and she remembered that Mr Wilson had said that she needed to improve and what she had done a lot of internet research about.

"Fellatio" whispered Tracey.

"Fellatio," Smith mimicked her quiet voice, then, in what was undoubtedly a sneer, " is that how Mr Wilson would expect you to describe it? How would he expect you to say it?"

Tracey reddened with embarrassment as she said clearly but quietly "Cock sucking"

"Sorry I didn't hear you" was Smith's comment, "say it louder!"

"Cock sucking." This time Tracey just about shouted it.

"Yes, that's right sub Tracey, you are here so we can help you improve your cock sucking," Jones grinned as he spoke. He continued "Do you understand Tracey, you can leave now and no questions will be asked, we will simply text Mr Wilson and advise that he should perhaps start looking for a new sub. You should be honoured you know, Mr Wilson only has one sub in his 'stable' at any one time, some Doms run with many, but he, he is a perfectionist and likes to take time to focus on one sub and maximise his enjoyment. If you stay, well then it is our 'rules'. What do you chose?"

Tracey knew she only had one answer, "I will stay please Mr Jones, Mr Smith."

"Very good choice sub Tracey," said Mr Smith "right let's see what we have to work with. Lose the skirt and blouse!"

The seconds seemed to tick passed slowly in Tracey's head, before she reached slowly for the first button of her blouse.

"Come on!" Smith shouted. "We haven't got all night, STRIP!"

Tracey sped up but her head was spinning, she had never been seen naked by two men at the same time before, well not outside a medical environment anyway. She should have been nervous, scared even, but instead, well, her moistening pussy and hardening nipples betrayed her true sentiments.

She slipped the blouse over her shoulders before reaching behind her for the zipper of her skirt, she was interrupted by Smith's low whistle and accompanying comment, "Nice breasts!" Soon her skirt was like a puddle on the ground and she stepped out of it.

Instinctively she crossed her wrists behind her and parted her legs, in the way that Mr Wilson had instructed previously.

Jones walked in front of her and she sensed Smith behind her. Jones stepped forward and holding eye contact with her slipped his forefinger along the lips of her pussy before penetrating her to the knuckle. As her head span at the wild sensation, Smith parted her arse cheeks and probed with his finger finding her anus and with only the briefest of teasing inserted his finger. For a blissful moment she was sandwiched between the two men, a finger in her front and back passages, she inhaled and bit at her lower lip.

Jones withdrew his finger and lifted it to his mouth and licked her moisture from his fingers greedily. "Mr Wilson was right Smith, she is as sweet as they cum!" he snorted.

Tracey was surprised at the pride she felt at hearing those words. Again she was dragged from her day dream by a cold sensation at her wrists followed by a metallic 'click' as she realised that her hands were now securely fastened behind her back by sturdy handcuffs!

Tracey felt Jones's hands on her shoulders applying pressure, she knew what he wanted and she complied, a little too eagerly for her own liking and she knelt before him. Her eyes and, more importantly, her mouth were level with the zipper of his flies. Jones slowly pulled the zip down and reached inside and released his semi erect penis. He was circumcised, that was different for her. He didn't seem to be quite as large as Mr Wilson but it was still a fearsome 'weapon' that was revealed to her.

"So what happens next do you think subTracey?" she heard Smith say from behind her. She hesitated only momentarily, but it was enough for her to feel the sting of a stroke from what felt very much like Mr Wilson's own crop.

"Suck Mr Jones's cock?" Tracey stated in an almost matter of fact way, surprising herself. But should she be? She knew that her pussy was very moist.

"Well, you had better get on with it then sub!"

Tracey opened her mouth and started to take the stiffening member in her mouth, but Jones withdrew. "Now we know Mr Wilson has given you some guidance and that is not what you should do first, is it?"

Tracey realised her mistake straight away. "No Mr Jones, please may I have another opportunity?"

"Have another go then, but your 'forgetfulness' could cause you some pain unless you improve!"

Tracey lowered herself further on her knees and approached Jones's cock from below and pushing her tongue out made it to a point and touched the very tip of her tongue to the base of Jones's cock and trailed her tongue along its length to the swollen end. She circled his cock head with her tongue before trailing it down the right side of his the now erect penis. Once at the base of his cock Tracy used her tongue to lick greedily around his ball sack before tracing her way back up the left hand side of the turgid organ, once again reaching its head. This time Tracey concentrated much more with her tongue, swirling it round the glans and teasing the frenulum.

After a few minutes of repeating these actions Tracey opened her mouth wide and took as much of Jones's cock in her mouth as she could. Withdrawing to the tip which she toyed with, using the very tip of her tongue before she again took as much of the cock as she could inside her mouth, lapping at its underside with her tongue as it slid in.

"You know what Smith?" Jones said quietly, in a way that told Tracey that her actions were having an effect on him. "She is much better at this that Mr Wilson suggested!"

Tracey was surprised and embarrassed at how proud she felt hearing those words, she was however, really pleased that she had done some research, the internet really is a wonderful thing!

"Well, we had better see if I agree," was Smith's reply. Tracey realised that she had been enjoying herself as she felt some disappointment as Jones's cock was withdrawn from her mouth. She did not have long to be disappointed though as Smith was quickly in Jones's place and had his cock out in a flash. Somewhat disappointingly, Smith had, what Tracey thought was, a below average size cock. She did not have the widest experience and this was not the smallest she had seen, but 'below average' was her appraisal. She did not want a huge cock and could never understand why some women went on and on about size but this was smaller than her preference, but then again perhaps she was 'spoilt' as Mr Wilson's was, in her mind in any event, just about perfect.

Tracey was pulled from her thoughts about cock size by Smith's nudging at her lips. Well, Jones seemed to like what I was doing, thought Tracey, so she commenced a repeat performance. Smith's cock was soon rock hard and from the noises that were escaping from his lips, although she detected that he was trying very hard not to give away how much he was actually enjoying what she was doing, Tracey knew he was as impressed as Jones had been. Had it not been for the cock that was now nudging at the back of her throat Tracey would have allowed herself a little smirk.

As Tracey concentrated on felating Smith she sensed Jones behind her and his hand, or more precisely his fingers, trailed slowly from her neck down her spine, between her buttocks, pausing briefly to rotate around her anus before a finger was inserted into her pussy. This action confirmed what Tracey already suspected, she was moist, no, she was very wet. Jones's fingers slid home and burrowed deep. Tracey's low moan stimulated by the very pleasant sensation was absorbed by the cock that was now filling her mouth.

His voice betraying the enjoyment that Tracey's actions were creating, Smith said "I must confirm your initial appraisal Jones, subTracey here is much better at sucking cock than Mr Wilson suggested, I do hope that she has not been getting in any sneaky practice, Mr Wilson would not be impressed!"

As much as she was able, Tracey tried to shake her head, speech was out of the question in the circumstances. She desperately wanted Jones and Smith to know that her improved 'skill' was due to theoretical research and not practice, she would not risk upsetting Mr Wilson. She knew what he was like when he suspected that she had been chatting just a little too long or intimately with the guys in internet chat rooms. With people Mr Wilson referred to as her 'fans'.

It was Jones who spoke next. "So Smith, what next do you think? I am sure that we can report back to Mr Wilson that his subTracey's cock sucking skills have improved much due to our attention to detail. How shall we advance her 'education' even further?"

Smith pulled his cock from Tracey's mouth but Jones's finger action continued. "subTracey, do you know what a spit roast is?" Tracey obviously knew the term as it referred to something that you might have at a barbecue but she realised that was not the answer they were looking for. She knew that it had some sexual connation but not with enough confidence to say.

Tracey's silence was met with Jones's comment "I thought perhaps not, allow us to show you." There was definite glee in his voice.

Jones and Smith move to stand one at either side of her and each hooked a hand under one of Tracey's arms and rather than help her to her feet, bodily lifted her up and led her towards one of the desks in the room. She was pushed down so that her stomach and breasts were laid over the cold desk top but it was sufficiently narrow that her head hung over the end. She felt each man take hold of an ankle and her legs were pulled apart towards the sides of the desk and she felt some rope being used to fasten her ankles spread wide to the legs of the desk. Tracey tried to move her legs but they were held firmly.

The next thing that Tracy felt was the handcuffs holding her hands behind her back being released but each wrist was still firmly held by the men. Her hands were moved out in front of her and then to the sides. Rope was again used to attach each wrist to the other legs of the desk. She could not see herself but Tracey knew that she was restrained firmly, spread-eagled over a desk, her pussy and arse accessible at one end and her head and mouth at the other. An image raced into Tracey's mind that made her realise what being 'spit roasted' was to mean!

"So, who gets which end?" It was Smith with the question.

"Do you have a preference?" Jones responded.

"I want to fuck her mouth of course," was Smith's instantaneous reply.

"I feared that, me too," was Jones's disappointed acknowledgement, "toss for it?"

Tracy could hardly believe what she was hearing, two strangers were going to decide on the toss of a coin who got to fuck her mouth and who fucked her pussy!

"Tails!" Smith called out.

"Ha! Heads!" Jones had obviously tossed the coin and 'won'. "I get to jet my cum into her mouth," his voice made his pleasure very clear.

"Ahh well, I suppose it is not a bad consolation prize."

Tracey felt Smith's finger trace from the tattoo at the base of her spine, down to her still very wet pussy where it wormed its way in deep. At the same time she opened her eyes to find what she recognised as Jones's cock approaching her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson For Subtracey's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds