A Lesson from Deborah

Three thirty soon came around and as she was approaching the hotel Debby saw her friend arrive.

"I see you're late as usual." Maddy said with a smile.

"Yeah I am, I've had one hell of a week," Debs replied.

"Well let's go to my room and you can tell me all about it then sweetheart, over a drink." Maddy said giving Debby a kiss on the cheek.

The two of them made their way up to Maddy's room.

"Room sixty nine, that's appropriate," Debby said with a smile.

Once inside they couldn't contain themselves any longer, they were in each other's arms and kissing passionately. Making their way over to the bed, they both began undressing, until both were just in their underwear; both wantonly looking at each other they could resist no more, they pawed at one another's bodies like two wild animals, their lust getting the better of them. Maddy undid Debby's bra and started to suck and nibble at her erect nipples, sending her into a frenzied like state, her sweet juices started to trickle down her inner thighs, soaking her panties; stepping out of them she laid back on the bed begging Maddy to trib her. Instead Maddy decided to lick her friend's soft, juicy, sweet cunt and she soon got her to the point of no return.

"Oh fucking hell don't stop, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" Debby gasped in ecstasy. Every muscle in her body tensing, her veins feeling as though they were going to erupt like a volcano, all the time her sweet juices were now flowing like a mountain stream in to Maddy's mouth; and she was lapping them down like a kitten with her milk. It was heavenly, how could she repay her friend?

"How was that darling?" asked Maddy.

"It was heavenly, but I think you know that anyway," replied her friend.

Debby started to dress, but left her panties off, Maddy looked at her lustfully, she wanted her friend to stay with her for longer, however she knew it would only be a brief encounter this time.

"Are you having cocktails tonight?" asked Maddy inquisitively.

"Yes, I think Tom is going to attempt to make some. Why do you ask anyway?"

"Oh I have some liqueur you can take to try in them if you would like." Maddy answered.

"Yeah okay then, why not. What flavour is it Mads? Debby asked.

"I'm not sure, it's some fruit or other, I think its guava, but I can't be positive."

"It'll be fine, thank you." Debby replied.

Retrieving the bottle from the mini fridge in the room, Maddy gave it to Debby, "Hope it tastes as nice as you!" she said lustfully.

"Oh Mads, I feel the same; look I'm in such a hurry, my address is

The Cottage

64Plough Lane

Hixhall

Please call round anytime you want too, you may have to have Tom for company sometimes but he's learning fast." Adding in a tentative tone "I must go as I'll be late and you know what a big night this is for me."

"You go my sweet heart; we will see each other very soon and for longer, have fun tonight."

"I will it's a shame you can't be there." Debs replied.

Leaving the hotel she made her way home, it didn't take long the traffic was a lot lighter; thinking to herself it's a good job they were have tapas for the meal, its quick, easy and it's to bloody hot to cook anything. Arriving home at six fifteen, she carried the groceries inside and asked Tom to get the alcohol from the car. She quickly went upstairs to shower; she knew she had time because Lexi was always late; snatching the first dress she could find; she wondered if she should bother with underwear and decided not to wear any, it was far too warm. Returning downstairs; still no sign of the guests; she went in to the kitchen to prepare the tapas and make a bowl of punch.

"Darling, slow down." Tom said lovingly.

"Oh I want everything done for when they get here; sorry I was so long the traffic and the shops were so busy." She babbled.

"Calm down, go and sit down and make your punch or whatever it is you're making, and later I will make cocktails!" demanded Tom, adding "Fucking hell Debs, you can see straight through that dress."

Just then there was a knock at the door and she went to answer it; shrugging her shoulders and smiling impishly at Tom.

"Hi Lexi, Alan, come on in. Isn't it warm, how are you both?" she nattered away.

"Oh we are fine thanks," said Lexi adding, "Yeah it's to bloody hot, you look nice and cool though."

Lexi shouted, "Hi Tom, she got you stuck in the kitchen again," laughing.

Going to sit down in the lounge Debby called them both outside on to the patio, "Hope you both don't mind, but we are having tapas to eat this evening."

"No that's fine Debs; it's too bloody humid to eat anything else," said Alan staring at her bare tits through her dress.

She could see that this evening was going to go well, very well!!

"Would you both like a glass of punch?"

"What's in it?" asked Lexi.

"Bourbon, white rum, guava liqueur and lemonade; does that suit madam," Debby said laughing.

"Yeah we'll try some of your witch's potion." Lexi replied smiling.

Sipping the drinks tentatively; Lexi exclaimed, "Wow Debs this is gorgeous it tastes so sweet!"

"I think it's the guava liqueur; a friend gave it to me?" Debby replied.

They chatted amongst themselves making small talk, the odd joke here and there; Tom and Debs closer than usual together, gazing in to each other's eyes lovingly; Debby could tell that their closeness had been noticed.

"When did you arrive home from Manchester Debs?" Alan asked.

"Oh I arrived back on Wednesday afternoon, and then took the rest of the week off; of which we spent most of it in bed," she said smiling, adding "Didn't I darling?"

"You did my sweet and we have had loads of fun since then!" Tom said winking cheekily; adding "Shall we go inside it's getting a little cool?"

They all decided to go inside; Debby reminded Tom what he had to do when she gave him the signal. Tom went to make his cocktails in the kitchen, while Lexi and I finished off the punch in the lounge; Alan followed Tom in to the kitchen...

"You and Debs seem a lot closer mate?" Alan said.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me; she is fucking dynamite my friend," Tom replied with a beaming smile.

Returning with the cocktails, Debby gave Tom the signal; he made his apologies and left the room. The cocktails were lovely, even tastier than the punch, so much sweeter. With the reappearance of Tom; Lexi and Alan for some reason seemed to be much more relaxed.

"What's wrong with you two tonight?" Debs asked.

"Well to be honest Debs it's you, we can't believe how relaxed you are," Lexi replied pensively.

Debby laughed and said, "Well you were all in on it!" adding "Which Debs would you prefer?"

With their silence and Tom's smiles, Debs knew she had silenced the little bitch.

"I'm going to the off licence; when I get back we'll watch a DVD, 'you coming Alan?" Tom asked.

"Yeah ok, wait a minute."

After they had gone Debs went and sat down next to Lexi; she teased her a lot, asking her if she really enjoyed Manchester as we were all just about to watch the DVD; Lexi begged her not to make her watch it; Debs told her that she was the one that set it all up, made it happen; why would she not want to watch her own film after all she starred in it too. Then Debs told her if she really didn't want to watch it she could feign a headache and go lie down in their bedroom; with that she smiled.

"Will you ask Al' to come up when he gets back please?" asked Lexi.

"Yes of course I will; you go and have a lie down," Debs answered trying not to laugh.

Lexi went up to the bedroom; stopping off at the bathroom on the way. Debs meanwhile set the DVD player running and switched on the TV, mumbling to herself that it seemed to be working okay.

"Hi we're back," Tom shouted as him and Alan came through the door.

Alan walked in to the lounge, and said "Oh where's Lexi?"

"I think she has gone to the bathroom," Debs answered adding, "I'm going there myself now so I'll tell her you want her, after all we don't want to miss the film."

"This TV is dark; have you been messing with it Debs?"

Debs didn't answer because she was on her way up the stairs. Tom and Alan continued chatting about trains, planes, cars, women's tits and arses etc. the usual stuff men talk about; then Tom noticed the film had started on its own.

"Does this look like the same film to you Al'?"

"Erm I'm not sure; we'll have to wait until it gets going a bit," he answered.

When Debs reached the bedroom she could hear faint mumblings coming from inside; she smiled, and opened the door; "So you made it here okay then Maddy?" she said.

"Yes I did my sweetheart; and I managed to blindfold her and gag her before she realised what was happening!" Maddy replied.

Turning the dimmer switch up to let more light in the room; Debs went over to the bed where Lexi was lying and said to her, "Well lil sis I bet you didn't expect to star in two movies, did you?" Lexi's mumbles could hardly be heard but Debs guessed the short answer would be NO...

Turning to the video camera that Tom had set up earlier in the evening; she removed her dress revealing her nakedness, saying as she did, "Now boys don't get too much spunk on my carpet now will you; Oh and enjoy the film!" giving a cheeky wink. She removed Lexi's blindfold and introduced her to Maddy, telling Lexi that Maddy was her assistant for the evening.

"Now be a good bitch and take off your clothes, but leave your panties on." Debs told Lexi.

Lexi refused to take her clothes off, so giving them no choice they did it between them both Debs and Maddy; starting with the jeans, they slowly unbuttoned them revealing a pair of bright pink, silky panties, Maddy took a sneaky peak inside, her eyes widening, licking her lips as to what was inside; Lexi was like a captured lioness, her legs were going everywhere; Debs had to warn her to be still or she would take a punishment. They then started to remove her t-shirt, slowly moving it up her curvaceous body, revealing her naked voluptuous tits, with rock hard nipples; the sight of them was just too much, they had to be sucked and there was one each for both them; they sucked, licked, chewed and even twisted those nips. The groans from behind the gag told them that Lexi was beginning to enjoy herself.

"Did you like that Lexi? Having your tits done by us both; don't worry there's lots more to come; even more than you can imagine!" Debs said sniggering.

Lexi's groans were getting louder, Debs decided to remove her gag to hear what she had to say.

"Please don't do this? I'm sorry for Manchester, please, please," she begged.

Debs and Maddy looked at each other and laughed; Maddy noticed the wet patch appearing in Lexi's panties, she smiled at Debs and they both slowly pulled them down revealing her waxed pussy, they slowly spread her legs and Maddy started to lick her swollen clit, making Lexi mew like a kitten.

"Do you like that lil sis?" Debs taunted.

"Hey Debs, pass me that big ball vibrator? I'm sure Lexi will love it," Mads asked.

"Please no, please!" Lexi pleaded.

"I have never heard you use your manners so much Lexi." Debs jibed passing Mads the ball vibrator.

Mads turned on the vibrator and told Lexi, "You will not cum until I tell you too, now get on all fours and stick your ass in the air, so that it faces the camera!"

Before Lexi got up Debs picked up the nipple clamps from the side of the bed, dangling them in Lexi's face she teased, "Look Lexi my set have an extra clamp, I wonder what that ones for;"

Lexi's eyes opened wider and she said, "You know what it's for you bitch."

Both Debs and Maddy started to tease Lexi's nipples, readying them for the clamps; they once more licked, sucked and chewed them making them has hard as bullets. Debs placed one of the clamps on turning the screw nice and tight and then placed on the other, before tugging at the chain that connects them to make sure they were secure.

Lexi flinched sniping "When the fuck did you get so good at this you bitch?"

"Oh I've always been good at it, just like I'm good at everything else!" Debs replied sarcastically. Adding "Now be a good girl and get on all fours quickly."

Lexi slowly got on to all fours, sticking her big ass in the air, Debs got hold of the vibrator and put it on to Lexi's rock hard button, pulling on the chain to the clamps; her waxed pussy was beginning to drip beads of her sweet tasting juice all down her inner thighs, the light reflecting on the pool that was starting to form on the bed; Debs moved the vibrator to one side and began to chew Lexi's clit making sure it was hard enough for the clamp and it was, Mads had the honour of fitting that one; whilst Debs readied the next surprise..

"Take that fucking thing off you bitches!" Lexi screamed. That was before she noticed what Debs was doing, "No way are you putting that up my asshole bitch." Debs had hold of a two inch butt plug that was ready lubed.

"I think you will find that I am lil sis!" Debs taunted; before smacking Lexi's ass cheeks and thrusting two fingers up her now dripping cunt, "Getting nicely wet I see Lexi, Mads come put some fingers up here." Debs then thrust the butt plug up Lexi's ass and Maddy was fingering her sopping cunt. Debby once more turned on the vibrator, jabbing it at Lexi's clamped love button; beads of sweat were running down Lexi's back, her body writhing in ecstasy...

"No more please; no more I'm going to cum, aahaahah nnnooo, please no," Lexi pleaded.

Maddy got the whip and thrashed it on to Lexi's back several times, "You are not to cum until Debby says you can; now count the lashes and you will be rewarded."

"One, two, three...ow, ow," Lexi counted, every lash of the whip making her want to cum even more; the bed beneath now sopping wet. "Please no more I can't take any more!" she begged.

Maddy began to yank the chain; while Debs continued the onslaught of the vibrator taunting her, "Not yet lil sis, soon I'll let you cum. Do you want to cum?"

"Yeesss please, please let me cum," she mewed.

"Are you ready, nearly there, then you can have your reward," Debby told her. Maddy handed Debs a glass, she placed it just under Lexi's dripping pussy. "Come on Lexi sing for me, cum now bitch," she ordered.

"Yeesss yeesss, jeeezz, ooohhhh aaahhhh." Lexi cum, juices flowing from her sweet tasting cunt like a stream of warm honey. Her body bucking, like a Palamino horse. "Ow you fucking bitch," she screamed as Debby pulled off the nipple and clit clamps, falling on the bed exhausted

"Now don't be like that or you won't get your reward; you know you loved every second," Debs teased.

"Let's have a drink," Maddy said, holding out a glass to Lexi, then another to Debs, Lexi took a sip and spat it back in the glass

"What the fuck is that?" she asked.

"Just our juices, do you not like it then?" Debby asked.

"No I don't, it tastes disgusting, and I don't even know her!" Lexi exclaimed.

"You may not know me, but you have been drinking my juice all night in your glasses of punch," Maddy replied.

Lexi was totally shocked, lying back on the bed in total confusion; Debby walked round the bed to where Lexi's head was and began to stroke her forehead, pushing her fringe out of her eyes. "Oh Lexi, did you really think I wouldn't get my own back, I mean you filmed us and everything." Before Lexi could answer Debby sat on her face, "Now face fuck me bitch, this is your reward from me."

"Open up wide?" Maddy said, pushing Lexi's legs apart, and then slipping an eight inch strap-on in to her dripping wet cunt, she added "This is your reward from me sweetheart!" Thrusting in and out slowly at first and gradually building up speed, Maddy reached for the vibrator and placed it on Lexi's swollen love bean, "Come Lexi, sing for me baby, sing for me," Maddy said. Lexi's body started to tense once more and her legs started to dance, she began to fuck the plastic cock inside her harder and harder, Maddy could hear muffled groans from underneath Debby's body, and Lexi went limp like a ragdoll.

"Lick my cunt bitch, I'm nearly there, aaahhh aaahhh oh my god oh my god, lick it bitch, fffuuuccckkk iiinnnn hheeelll yes yes yes," thank you, thank you, Debby groaned.

Debby and Lexi both lay side by side both spent from their sexual excitement. Maddy sat at the edge of the bed showing the boys downstairs a view of her Brazilian waxed pussy, telling them that the show was almost over, but she had just one last act to perform. Taking two fingers she started to finger her sopping cunt, working them faster and faster she walked over to the side of the bed where the girls heads lay, "Oh girls, I'm going now, but I'll leave you with this!" with one last thrust her cunt seemed to burst like a dam, love juice spraying everywhere, soaking the two not so innocent sisters.

After showering and dressing Maddy went downstairs into the lounge, "You might want to go and see if they are okay, but first let me give you my business card!" Before they properly came to their senses, she was gone.

"Who the fuck was that? Alan asked Tom.

"Fucked if I know!" replied Tom.

"Well look at the fucking business card she has just given you," Alan scoffed...

Ms Madeline Davenport

Sexual Therapist

To be continued

Thanks for reading xx LS

My first story in the trilogy is 'Loosening up Deborah'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds