A Lesson in Authority

"I'm showing you as much courtesy as you showed me." Helena said as she opened the blade and reached around Dana. "Don't move, I don't want to cut you."

As Dana felt Helena come in close, smelling the scent of her perfume and feeling the warmth of her breath, Dana could feel her nipples harden under her brassier as the close intimacy seemed like they were lovers. Then she felt a hard tug on the center of her shirt as Helena cut a button. Dana whimpered as she felt the blade go down and cut another button and then another. As her shirt opened more, Dana felt more air seeping into her shirt until finally, her shirt was open down to her gun belt, exposing a pink bra with a little pink bow on the center.

"Aww, so cute." Helena teased as she gazed at Dana's large C cup breasts. Dana winced as she felt her face grow warm, knowing that her exposure wouldn't stop with her bra and that was what made her nervous the most. Her legs started to slide together in anticipation of what happened and she gasped when she felt the knife slide against her tummy.

"Please...not my pants." Dana said with a voice that was trying hard not to cry.

This begging made Helena want to see her panties more and she slipped the blade under Dana's belt, slicing the top button off of her trousers. Dana whined as she trembled, feeling the zipper slide down from her crotch and then Helena's hands grip the sides of Dana's pants. WHOOSH! the rustling of pants fell to her knees and Dana cried out as her pink panties with the Barbie logo printed on the back was exposed. On the front was a picture of the blonde doll herself and now Dana's tough exterior was gone, thanks to her girly panties.

"Oh my goodness." Helena chuckled as she stared at Dana. "Do you really go out on patrol like this?"

Now tears were falling from Dana's eyes as she felt ridiculous in her most embarrassing underwear. She was so mad she kicked her legs, "I didn't have the chance to do laundry! Please pull them back up! I'm an officer of the law!"

"No you're not." Helena said as she traced the waistband of Dana's panties. "You're an adult woman in little girl underwear." then she saw a dark stain over the center of her crotch. "a naughty girl who wet her panties." She placed her hand over the dark spot and rubbed Dana's crotch, pressing the soaked cotton into her pussy. Dana hunched forward as she moaned in pleasure, feeling a brand new stain covering her panties, by now she was blushing bright red as her humiliation took a step further. The "naughty girl" comment did make her feel like a child who messed herself, very opposite of the person Dana was used to being, an adult woman who always had control

"So naughty." Helena said as she removed her hand. "Let's get rid of this shirt." she said as she inserted the blade into the cuff of Dana's right sleeve. Dana whined as she tried to hold still, but found it hard as her pussy was now twitching mad after being teased so much. She wanted so bad to come but she also didn't want to in front of this civilian, to give into her desire and lose all her composure. Helena cut upward along Dana's sleeve and stopped when she reached the shoulder. Then she started working on the other sleeve. As Helena did this, she was surprised at how the cutting of fabric was turning her on. How the sabotaging of an authoritarian figure's uniform was like taking a forbidden item. Once Helena finished cutting up the left sleeve she grabbed the top of Dana's shirt from her collar to the fresh cuts she made up to each shoulder and pulled as hard as she could.

"What are you doing?! That's my uniform!" Dana cried as she heard the loud RIP! of her shirt. It took a few pulls, but as Helena tugged another time, the strength of Dana's shirt weakened and eventually, the shirt was ripped from the collar and across Dana's shoulders. All that was left intact was the back of Dana's shirt which, Helena was able to rip with ease now that the rest of her shirt was destroyed. A tear rolled down Dana's cheek as she looked down and saw the side of her shirt with her badge fall off as the back of the shirt was ripped down the center, causing it to fall to the ground. "There are you happy!" she pouted as she turned to Helena. "You ruined my uniform and humiliated me!"

"I know." Helena said, rubbing her hand against her own pants as she admired Dana's helpless state. "And I'm going to do even more. Remember you didn't just strip me." she wrapped her arms around Dana's waist and unbuckled her gunbelt, letting it drop to the floor. She eyed Dana's face, flush from her tears and feeling ashamed. She also noticed her dark hair was tucked under her officer's hat. "You are no longer in charge, I am." Helena said as she removed Dana's hat and placed it on her head.

Dana started to sob as she felt the hat lift off her head, causing her left front bang to fall in front of her face. With the hat gone she was now just plain Dana, in her childish Barbie panties who allowed herself to be captured by a civilian all because of her impulsive mistake. As these thoughts ran through her head, her will to fight free melted away.

Helena approached the bed and lifted the sheets off of it. Dana's eyes widened as she saw the Frenchwoman bunching up the sheets into a long, snakelike rope. Dana could feel sweat building up all over her exposed body and she tried to sober her captor up with facts. "W-whatever you're about to do. Assaulting an officer is a crime."

"So is illegally stripsearching an innocent person without any evidence." Helena said as she walked behind Dana and hooked her fingers into the sides of her panties. With one swift tug, her panties were pulled to the ground, causing her round curvy ass cheeks to jiggle slightly. Dana gasped at the sudden exposure she felt on her front and backside, her moist lips cooling from the air in the room. Helena bent down to force Dana's legs out of her pants and underwear. While she was down there, Helena looked to Dana's front and saw a large unkempt patch of dark pubic hair above her pink lips. "Tsk tsk, do you pay any attention to good grooming?"

Dana tightened her lips so as not to let the jibe get to her. She was always so busy that she never had time to attend to her nether regions and was regretting it now that it was on display. "At least I'm not a shaven whore like those porno stars!" she shot back even though the comment didn't matter to Helena since she only shave her labia and not her mons pubis.

With Dana bare from the bottom down, Helena grabbed the bedsheets and tied one end on each sheet around Dana's ankles. Then Helena took the other ends and tied them to the legs of the dresser on the other side of the bed. The legs were further apart than the bed and so Dana's legs were forced to spread apart as well, she whimpered as she felt her legs spread as she felt more vulnerable now that her arms and legs were immobile. Being in such a submissive position was the worst for Dana because she was not supposed to be the submissive, she was supposed to be the dominant. She panted heavily as her mind raced with what could happen to her now that she was tied and naked. Her fight or flight system kicked in and she tried to struggle and call out. "Help!" Someone help me!"

Quickly, Helena grabbed Dana's panties, bunched them up into a wad and lodged it into Dana's mouth. Dana pouted as she tasted her own tangy juices on her wet panties, trying not to choke on them. With her voiced silent, all she could do was squirm with her body and that's what she did, shaking her white ass side to side. Helena grinned as she looked at Dana's plump cheeks and raised a hand to bring a hard slap on Dana's left cheek. Dana squealed as she raised her torso to lessen the impact from the pain she felt on her ass, the tingling pain pulsating through her buttocks. "It hurts doesn't it?" Helena asked as she raised her hand and slapped the right cheek, harder than the left. Dana's legs tightened as this strike caused her pussy to twitch. Dana hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl and the sensation brought a whole different dynamic to her mind as she realized what was happening to her. It had been quite some time since Dana had sex with someone, and any physical intimacy, even spanking, excited her body.

Helena snickered as she saw red hand prints develop on Danas ass and she continued swinging her hands, slapping each ass cheek as hard as she could. As Dana squealed in pain, Helena felt her jeans get wet from the excitement as she took on the dominant role in this relationship. While she spanked Dana, Helena noticed her gun belt lying on the ground and that gave her a different idea. She bent down and folded the belt so it made a loop. Dana tried to look behind her to see why Helena had stopped spanking but before she could turn, she felt the strongest pain she'd ever felt on her backside slap across both cheeks as the leather belt swatted her. She let out a high pitched squeal, more upset that her own belt was being used for her humiliation and then another slap was made. This one hurt more since one of the pouches caught her. Helena continued swinging the belt, feeling a warm sensation spread throughout her body as she watched Dana's ass dance, the white color on her ass turning a dark shade of red as the welts began to swell. Although both women had different roles in this relationship, they both had the same reaction to the spanking. Their pussies ached, begging for release as the sounds of the spanking echoed through the room, the power of the spanking bringing on a stimulation to their blushing labias that hands, tongues or phalluses couldn't.

Helena spanked Dana until her palm was sore from holding the belt. When she dropped it, she could see that Dana's ass was almost purple. By now, Dana's head just hung, she had squirmed so much her neat bun was falling out of place, both bangs dangled in front of her face. Her face was red with tears and her nipples were erect from feeling turned on by what happened to her. While she was still angry at her situation, her more primal desire overrode these emotions and she secretly begged for Helena to play with her pussy and bring her to that release she wanted so bad.

Before Helena could do anything there was a knock at the door. Both women turned to it and then Helena said, "Who is it?"

"Housekeeping." a woman's voice could be heard on the other side.

Helena was about to tell her to go away and then she saw the look of horror on Dana's face and then smiled. Helena slid the gun under the bed and said, "You can come in." Dana whimpered as she continued struggling, trying to break free so she could hide herself, she felt her ass throb with pain as she shook it.

The handle clicked and a middle aged woman in a blue dress with an apron around her waist walked in, pulling a cart with cleaning supplies behind her. "Just going to fix the sheets if you're-" she stopped talking when she looked in the room and saw what was going on. Scattered about the room was clothes and various gear that looked like police weapons. The hotel sheets were pulled and were tied to the legs of the dresser. On the other side, the sheets were tied around a woman's ankles. She was naked and standing before the bed, her hands cuffed behind her back. Her hair was a mess and the maid could see that her buttocks was dark red, obviously from some sort of spanking. Behind the naked woman was another woman wearing a police hat, smiling at her work. Helena looked to the maid and said, "Just doing some roleplaying. Isn't her ass beautiful?"

The maid stared at the two women as she slowly backed away to the door. She looked at Dana one more time, seeing her face turn red like a tomato and then said, "I-I'll come back later." the maid hurried out the door and shut it, leaving Helena and Dana alone once again. Dana started to cry at realizing she'd been seen by someone else. It was bad enough this had happened to her but now that someone else saw her stripped of her authority she was beside herself with being upset.

"I guess she didn't want to play." Helena said as she approached Dana from behind. "Well, I must be going, but not before I have a little fun." Helena unbuttoned the top of her pants and slid her left hand down them as she reached under Dana with her right hand and rubbed Dana's pussy. Helena groaned as she finally sated herself with her fingers, feeling them get sticky from her precum. Dana closed her eyes as she moaned as well, shifting her hips against Helena's fingers as they slid between her labia and against her clit. All of her anger melted away as they were soothed by Helena's soft fingers. Helena could feel Dana's clit swelling up as she flicked it and pressed harder on her own clitoris for stimulation. Dana's muffled cries are what drove Helena wild as she picked up the pace, the helpless whimpers from the tough police officer turning Helena on just as much as the spanking did. Helena's moans got louder as she felt her pussy tighten up in anticipation for its climax. Her muscles tightened around her legs and sphincter and she closed her eyes to imagine her lover as she rubbed Dana's pussy. "OOHHHHHHH!!!" Helena screamed out as she finally came, feeling fresh warm juice coating her hands and pants, it was a good thing they were black. Dana moaned as well like a shark reacting to blood in the water as she also wanted to come, backing further into Helena's fingers.

Helena breathed heavily as she relaxed from her orgasm and then pulled her hand back. Dana growled in frustration as her climax was denied as she turned to Helena who chuckled at her. "Aw..I'm sorry but I'm not going to get you off. I am devoted to my lover after all. She wouldn't mind me tormenting you but getting you off, that could cause problems." she said, "But if you want," Helena continued as she grabbed a pillow off the bed and setting it down in between Dana's legs. "You can finish yourself off with the pillow."

"Hmgmp!?" Dana shouted in disbelief at Helena's suggestion that she get off on a pillow. She never did such a thing in her life and to think of sliding her pussy against those soft pillows between her thighs...Dana's legs buckled just in thinking about it because she was that horny. She tried to resist, not wanting to degrade herself anymore but Helena smiled as she saw Dana trembling as she tried to stop herself from sitting on the pillow.

"Well you can decide whether or not you want to do this. I have a lover who will be upset with me because I am late so have fun." she said as she placed the police hat on the dresser and exited the room.

Dana waited for the door to shut before kneeling gently onto the pillow. She should have fought to break free but her body was primed to come and she wasn't going to deny her release any longer. Secretly though, Dana knew that the only reason she was so aroused at this level was because of everything that led to her helpless state. She thought of each scenario as she felt the soft pillow rub against her thighs and her pussy. How confident she felt in stripping Helena, spanking her, violating her with the nighstick and how hot it looked to spank her. Then, Dana thought back to how the tables were turned, how her mistake drained all of her authority as Helena forced her into submission by cuffing her hands. Dana closed her eyes and moaned as her hips bucked against the pillow, the wet liquid making it easy for her to slide her pussy lips against the pillow. As Dana humped her pillow, she thought back to each article of clothing that was cut from her body, how her breasts were exposed and then of course, her most embarrassing pair of underwear, her Barbie panties. She thought of how foolish she must have looked, an officer of the law in such girly underwear and she bit hard on that same underwear that was lodged in her mouth. Already Dana could feel sweat slowly falling down her back as she humped faster, thinking about the spanking she received from Helena. Each slap was a strike this civilian made on her, no one ever hit her and yet, the fact that Helena made them on her most intimate of areas made feeling helpless that more sensual for Dana. She began yipping under her gag as she tightened her thighs on the pillow, feeling her lips twitching in anticipation of the coming wave of pleasure that would build up to one massive explosion. "Hmm..hmmfhmmffMMMMMMRRGDDD!!" she cried out under her gag as her loins slid against the wet surface of the pillow, finally setting her off to that final climax, leaving a large dark stain on the pillow. Dana's wrists were red from pulling against her cuffs and then her whole body slumped as she relaxed. Her pink bra heaved up and down as her breathing relaxed. Dana felt dizzy from the high and was about to rest her head on the bed until she heard a loud CRASH!

"NYPD! Dana you there?" a woman's voice could be heard.

Dana screamed under her gag as she turned and saw two female police officers enter the room, hands at their gun holsters. They saw Dana, naked, tied and with a red ass and pulled their guns out. "Whoa, what the hell happened?"

Dana's eyes were wide with fear as she gasped in a high pitched whine as she stood helpless and naked in front of her colleagues. They searched the room and when the realized no one was around they examined Dana. Once they saw the soaked pillow between their legs their mouths dropped in amused shock. "Oh my god Dana what did you do to yourself?"

"ICNERXPLNNF!!" Dana tried to say under her gag, shaking her head and trying to get to her feet. The smiles on her colleagues' faces made it clear that she was about to be the laughing stock of her department.

"God damn Dana, you're into some kinky stuff." the other office said as she stared at Dana's purple ass. "Serves you right. We heard about your rash investigation into the wrong suspect."

"Sounds like you got taught a valuable lesson." the other officer said.As she reached to pull the gag out of Dana's mouth. She unfolded it and read the back of the underwear and then cupped her hands to mute her giggles. "Oh my god! Sandy look!"

The officer named Sandy looked at the panties and smiled, "Barbie panties?! Little miss toughie wears Barbie panties! Oh man, wait till everyone at the station hears about this!"

Feeling ashamed, Dana's head fell on the bed as she started to cry. While she sobbed, one of the officers looked at the pillow and saw the stain on it. "Ugh. Dana, is that what I think it is?"

"You need to try online dating hon." The other officer said as they got their knife out to cut Dana free.

Dana didn't care about the comments, she just lay there helplessly as she was cut loose, a broken officer of the law all at her own hands. Not only had she lost her dignity but he also discovered something else about herself, she wasn't turned on by being dominant, she was turned on by being submissive and that was something that everyone in the department would know by the end of the day. Rolling to her side, Dana grabbed her pillow and held it over her body while the other officers gathered her clothes.

As for Helena, she did end up meeting with her lover and while she was confused as to why Helena wasn't wearing panties when they began making love, she was very pleased with Helena's suggestions for what they could do in bed, making this particular night of love making extra special.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds