A Lesson in Internet Dating: Cassie

Both of his hands cupped my head as he began to stroke slowly in and out of my mouth. Our eyes met and held. "God, that feels so good," he murmured.

I made an affirmative humming noise against him which caused him to shudder and start moving faster. All the tricks and maneuvers I had read about in various erotic stories I employed on my helpless Daddy, sucking his cock like a pro. He grunted and groaned as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. "I'm gonna cum," he muttered, taking hold of his shaft and withdrawing it from my mouth. I grabbed his cock anyway, and began jacking him off quicker and quicker, aiming toward my open mouth. He never would have asked me to swallow his cum, but suddenly it's what I wanted to do without a doubt.

I felt his huge rod jump in my hand as long white spurts of his spunk covered my face. He watched himself unload over me and watched as I lapped every last drop from my mouth, my lips and my chin. I massaged his dick with my hand, and then licked it clean. His hand stayed in my hair and his eyes never left my face. He knelt down and grabbed me into his arms, carrying me toward the bed. "Did you do what I asked you to do," he asked softly, his low voice dancing over my heightened senses. "Did you take off your panties like a good little girl?"

"Of course," I answered my words husky. "I always do what my Daddy tells me to do." He groaned as we fell together on the bed. He lay to the side of me and watched me as I unhooked my halter and revealed my firm breasts. He leaned down and sucked one into his mouth, no ceremony, no teasing. He had dreamed of tasting these tits since he first saw them, and I knew it. I squirmed under his mouth, his tongue was sending lightning bolts from my painfully erect nipples right down to my soaked twat. I felt his large hand slide up my quivering thighs, feeling how wet I had been all night thinking about him.

His strong fingers slipped past the outer folds, slipping along the satiny folds hidden between. I jumped as the tip of his finger touched my pulsating clit. I would have cum right then but he backed away, choosing instead to circle the engorged clit slowly. His finger would dip slightly inside my pussy, circling around the rim without going too far inside. My hips bucked up toward his hand. I wanted to be penetrated. I wanted to be fucked.

My daddy had other plans.

He continued his assault on my nipples and his teasing of my clit until I was cumming hard, screaming and grasping his hair in my hand. He lifted up to watch me come down from my hormonal high. I got lost in his eyes again, thinking how beautiful I felt when he looked at me like that. And it was like no other time he'd ever looked at me. I started to say something but his finger lay over my lips. I could smell the musk of my cunt against his fingers. I watched helplessly as he lifted away. I couldn't help but notice that he'd grown rock hard again. I groaned again. He settled between my open legs and I felt a jolt run through me as I realized he was bending his head toward my quaking pussy.

I jumped as I felt his fingers open me up. As he spoke I felt his hot breath dance against me. "You will do anything for your Daddy, won't you baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, barely able to breathe.

"I want you to talk to your Daddy and let him know how good he's making you feel. That turns your Daddy on and then his nice big cock gets even bigger and harder for his favorite baby girl. Then, if you're really good, I'll shove that dick right into your pretty little pussy. Would you like that?"

I moaned my affirmative, but that wasn't good enough. "Tell me," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I repeated louder.

"Good girl," he said, and then he closed his mouth over my clit and sucked it inside.

I gasped and moaned, pushing my cunt into his face. "Suck it, Daddy," I murmured my hands in between my legs and into his hair. "Suck your daughter's pussy!"

He threaded two fingers together and placed them at the opening of my tight virgin cunt. He waited until I was cumming from what he was doing to my clit before he jammed them up inside, which he did so quickly that it didn't even hurt. I gyrated against his face. "I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming!" I was also screaming, but I was long past caring if anyone heard me. My whole body jerked under his expert tongue as it flicked back and forth over me, his fingers driving into me like a locomotive. As soon as one moment of passion faded, another wave crested. I was cumming so hard and so fast and so much that I nearly blacked out. He was driving me crazy.

"Fuck me, Daddy," I cried. I needed to feel him inside me. More than anything. "I want that big cock inside me now!"

He moaned as he took me over the threshold of one more orgasm, I'd forgotten by then how many I'd had. They had all strung together. He crawled up between my legs and I bent to see that impressive dick heading straight for my hungry, waiting cunt. He took both legs into his hands, hooking the backs of my knees on either elbow and bending me up. I watched as his cock positioned over my pussy, which was still shuddering from the orgasmic marathon Daddy had taken me on.

I reached in between us and grabbed that monster cock, guiding it to my hungry hole. He placed it just right inside, and I nearly fainted how big and hard it felt as it opened me up. "Play with your clit," he commanded.

I obeyed, my fingers furiously rubbing against my clit as I stared at his cock just inside my pussy. It was so hot I was cumming again within minutes, and as I screamed loudly he shoved himself all the way in, breaking my cherry and burying himself to the balls.

He felt so big inside; he opened me all the way up. I could feel my pussy grabbing him in tighter and deeper, which caused him to grunt like an animal as he began to thrust himself inside of me. I'm not sure if I ever stopped cumming, I was whimpering and thrashing beneath him as he began to work in and out of me. "Fuck me!" I commanded, realizing the power I had over him. His orgasm was in my control now. "Fuck that pussy that was made just for your big, sexy cock!"

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he plowed into me. I was relentless. "You want your baby girl, don't you Daddy?"

He grunted, his cock barreling in and out of me faster and deeper. I was on the verge of another orgasm and hearing his moans and groans were going to take me over the edge. "Tell me!"

"I wanna cum in you, baby girl," he growled, fucking me harder. "I wanna coat your cunt with my hot juice."

"I want you to cum in me, Daddy," I told him in a sexy purr, gyrating my hips against him. "Cum with me. Come on!"

The faster he rode me the stronger my orgasm began to peak, and pretty soon there were no words between us. It was just me screaming and his crying out with an animal grunt as he buried himself as deep as he could plummet inside me. My pussy gripped all around him, milking him dry of every last drop.

He fell against me, taking my face into his hands for one tender kiss. "I love you, baby girl," he murmured against my lips.

"Ditto," I answered, grasping that still hard cock inside of me. Suddenly it all made sense, and I wasn't sorry. This was what I was waiting for. I leaned in for a kiss, rimming his mouth with the tip of my tongue. He devoured my lips for another hot, passionate kiss. Both of us knew it was not over. Not for tonight, nor for a long time to come.

Neither one of us were sated. Our lovemaking had only stirred our hunger more. And I could tell the way his cock refused to go limp that we had a lot of time to make up for. His hand slipped between us and began to toy with my clit. As my pussy came to life again under his gentle manipulations, I could feel my cunt massage his slightly engorged member to full height.

He kissed me with long, open mouthed kisses, taking his time to bring me to the brink. The slow build led to an explosive climax that literally had me gush all over his rock hard member. As he began to stroke we both realized how lubed up he was, which gave me the guts to ask him for one more favor. "I want you in my ass," I whispered.

His eyes widened. "You're serious?"

I nodded.

He stared at me for a long moment, prompting me to ask him what was on his mind. "No one has ever asked me for that before," he confessed. "I always felt it was because of my size. Aren't you scared?"

I shook my head. Nothing was going to scare me anymore. This was what I wanted, and there was no sense in denying myself anymore. I moved away to position myself on my knees, my ass almost right in his face.

He got on his knees behind me, hooking a finger inside my pussy. I started to ask him what he was doing but I didn't have a chance to. His finger hooked toward my belly and he hit a spot that nearly had me in tears as I came violently around his fingers, spilling more juice out onto his hand. He then coated my asshole with this slippery fluid. He shoved his cock into my cunt for a few strokes to get even more lubricated, then he withdrew and I felt the tip of that monster against my asshole. The head slipped inside without much trouble I was so gooey. My hand dipped in between my thighs to finger my clit as he began to slip in more. The pressure was both uncomfortable and pleasurable, but he took it so slow it wasn't painful at all. Just the thought of my Dad's cock inside my ass had me cumming within moments, and before I knew it he pushed all the way through and into my ass. His voice quivered as he moaned. That was my doing. I moved my hips back and forth to get him to stroke. He didn't need much coaching, and he was still diddling with my twat as he began to ram away at my ass. He grunted with each stroke, I felt his whole body shudder as he gave way to the animal lust I had aroused in him. That lead to one long, continuous, explosive orgasm that left me nearly limp underneath him by the time he spent his load in my ass.

This time when we fell away, we landed side by side on our backs, both of us breathing hard, both of us satisfied...for the moment anyway. I turned toward him to cuddle in the crook of his arm, and he kissed the top of my head.

Mission accomplished. I was no longer a virgin in any way. Well, all except for one way. My friend Debra was next on my list. But that's a story for another day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds