A Lesson Not Soon Forgotten

"Y-you're weak, Andrew!" she spat out at him, her voice quivering. She saw his anger flair up and felt his nails nearly break the skin on her knee as he pried her legs open. His muscles strained to hold her leg awry as he swiped the belt in between her legs, aiming for her pink center. Madison shrieked when it collided on her inner thigh, the stinging sharp and it hurt whenever she struggled to close her legs. They battled like this for some time, Madison receiving six or seven lashes to her inner thighs and some to her pussy. Seeing the red belt marks run across her pale leg only to disappear under her panties made his cock ache.

The next blow landed too high and Madison had wriggled out of his hold, clamping her thighs on the belt and grasping at it with her hands. She was panting heavily, her brow creased with sweat from both pain and effort. She glared at him over her knees that sat high on her heaving chest. He tugged and jerked on the belt to no avail and growled at her. His eyes flickered lower and the grimace grew in wickedness as he knew how to turn the tables again.

"You think I'm weak? Let me show you something slut."

He kept his hold on the belt and using a finger he shoved the thin dripping cloth aside in order to expose her two holes. Her pussy was a dark shade of pink, she was so incredibly wet her belt marked lips shimmered and even had some juices kissing her tight winking starfish. Andrew licked his lips, he wanted more than anything to shove his fingers in there and to make her scream but good things came to those who waited. Besides, he wanted that to hurt as much as possible, but pain wasn't the goal here. The slick sound that filled the air as his three fingers entered her snatch brought a wave of shame over her just as he had hoped. She couldn't hold the pleasured groan as he fingered her g spot harshly.

When Andrew pressed his thumb into her clit he leaned down he sneered at her, his words stinging just as sharp as the leather had, "I'm not the one moaning like a two cent whore, quivering around my fingers ready to burst at a moment's notice. I bet if I told you to cum now, you'd break, wouldn't you, Maddie? You'd lie on your back like you are now and you'd cream all over my hand and I would win. You want me to win, don't you? You always do."

Madison had been fighting her urges to moan, to beg, to give him what he wanted. She hated him in that moment, his smugness clear in his voice and in each thrust. He was right and they both knew it. Her submissive nature screamed at her to submit to him and yet just as loudly her pride wouldn't let her. She was so focused on her internal struggle that the grip on the belt loosened and her lips parted in an exasperated sigh as it slipped through her fingers and over her occupied cunt. Andrew grinned and withdrew his hand, slapping her pussy hard and making her jump from shock with the sudden transition from pleasure to pain.

"There... doesn't it feel good to give up control, slut?"

With his small victory fueling him, Andrew dug his fingers into her hip and rolled her onto her knees, the belt finding her covered ass immediately. He gripped the top of her panties and pulled them tight enough to wedge them between her cheeks as he rained hellfire upon her right cheek. She bucked, squirmed and yelled as he struck her time and time again, enough that he lost track himself. The thin cloth that was stuck deep in her folds had her in tears, the pressure on her belted pussy alongside the spanking was proving too much. The friction on her clit wasn't helping her case either and her mind was growing fuzzy.

When welts began to appear on her red and purple cheek he yanked the cloth harder, dropping the belt and reaching for the knife. He was panting slightly from effort as she wailed into the bed.

"I think I've earned a reward, don't you, brat?" he asked, unzipping and finally freeing his cock. He cut her panties from where they were caught in her crotch and Madison pleaded with him to be careful. Andrew recalled his earlier thought and switched tools so he could loop the belt around her neck. Pulling it tight and forcing her to arch her back upwards, he slapped her tear stained cheek as he barked "I asked you a goddamn question!"

"F-fuck you..." She squeaked out of her fear constricted throat. The slap was followed by another and another, renewing a fresh wave of sobs from her. Andrew brought his hand down to his throbbing shaft and rubbed her tears onto his head. He then backhanded her welted asscheek and she shrieked.

That shriek didn't compare to the shrill noise that erupted from her as Andrew barely took the time to spread her cheeks before plummeting himself balls deep in her asshole, breaking past her rim without a care for her welfare. He grimaced as it hurt him to a degree as well but feeling her cavern writhe and clench around him that pain was soon forgotten.

The grip on the belt tightened and brought her back up against his chest. She tried to protest but started choking as his pussy drenched fingers found their way into her mouth, pulling her onto his shaft as he fucked her fast and hard while her body did what it could to adjust to his assault. Madison groaned with delirious pain, she felt herself slipping and she feared that if he forced an orgasm out of her she wouldn't be able to fight anymore. After everything that had happened already, she felt like a ticking time bomb whose fuse was already lit.

He groaned himself, she had had him on edge all day and he was finally able to extract pleasure from his teasing little bitch. He released her from the degrading fishhook and shoved her shoulders down, forcing her to catch herself on her hands to prevent the belt from choking her too much.

"It feels good, right? Being put in your place and being used like you were meant to be? You crave this abuse, my slutty little Maddie. You've asked for it all day. Well. Here. It. Is." the last four words were accompanied not only by vigorous thrusts into her bleeding hole, but with four harsh slaps onto her welts, making her cry out with each one.

Madison so desperately wanted to drop her head into the bed and give in to the pained pleasure. That combination was almost as toxic as his words seeping into her ears and she struggled to focus on how to free herself. She looked over her shoulder and watched as he fucked her in a frenzy finally released after being pent up for so long. Her body ached at her and it was almost a blessing that she felt the belt loosen around her neck as Andrew's hand abandoned it in favor of her other hip. That meant that she had a better chance of escaping but now he was able to really dig into her and she was crying from pain more often than simply breathing.

His thrusts grew more jagged and Madison knew that this was her only shot at getting away. She felt him tense up, lost in his favorite hole of hers and she did the first thing that came to mind. She wrapped her legs around him and threw all of her weight towards the end of the bed. Andrew slipped out of her with an angered cry as his momentum was lost and so was his prey. She collapsed atop of him in the briefest of moments before sprinting into the bathroom, discarding the belt along the way.

Madison hadn't thought this through completely. She knew there was a door in there that could potentially be slammed on his face as he pursued her but this was also the end of the road. There was no way out except back into the wolves' den. She fell onto the floor and dragged herself towards the tub. She was crying again, and shaking as she did. When she looked up Andrew was towering in the doorway, the slightest hint of red on his shaft. When a bright droplet dripped off his head and splattered on the white tile, it took her heart with it.

"You still haven't gotten it through your thick skull yet, have you? You can never win here. You will never win here, brat. I own you. Your thoughts, your body, your will. It's all mine, and I'll break you as much as I fucking have to to show you that."

Andrew lept for her and did what she hadn't anticipated, he grabbed her leggings and twisted them to prevent them from falling off as he dragged her towards him on her knees. Madison's nails helplessly scratched the tiles for something to hold to no avail. She heard him open the cabinet and make a clicking noise with his tongue, as if he was selecting a mid afternoon snack instead of an instrument of torture.

"OooOoh look at this! You know, slut, if I haven't had already opened up your tight little asshole, I'd imagine this would be really fucking painful. I bet it will hurt anyway. Rate it on a scale of one to ten, yeah?"

On the word "ten" he had pushed the cylindrical tip into the small gape he had made and shoved it in unceremoniously. It was in the silence after inserting the curling iron that he heard every disobedient, bratty bone in her breaking. Madison's heart seized in her chest as she looked over her shoulder and the sobs died in her throat. Andrew's attention wasn't on the sodomy he was committing, it was on the plug of which he inserted in the wall after locking eyes with her and grinning wickedly. The clicking of the switch on the iron immediately shifted her demeanor from her disobedience to scared and cowering mouse seized in the jaws of her predator. He had finally broken her.

She shrieked his name and tried to pull the curling iron out of her but his grip on the handle was much firmer than any she could manage. He mockingly thanked her for helping push it deeper inside of her.

"It's only a matter of time before we sear your fuckhole shut, slut. Then what good would you be to me? Can you answer me that, brat?'

Her lamenting was music to his ears. She hadn't seen him trip the safety gci before he plugged it in and he was almost certain she was going to pee herself. He dragged her closer still and lined his cock up to her abused pink snatch. He thrust himself inside and she quivered around his shaft delightfully. She was crying and pleading for him to pull it out of her.

"Shut up cunt. I need to get off quick or I'll burn myself. Wouldn't want that, would we?" He began thrusting himself in tandem with the curling iron into the sobbing mess of a girl. Her head had fallen onto the floor, accepting her fate and giving up all hope of changing it. Seeing her so defeated turned Andrew on so much that with a few short thrusts and grunts he came deep inside her pussy.

When he withdrew his shaft he also pulled out the curling iron and slapped her purple cheek with it.

He ordered shortly "Get the fuck in the bathtub and don't fucking think of moving.' As she scurried to obey he flipped the switch on the wall and rested the curling iron on it's stand. He left the room and her shivering and sobbing quietly to herself.

Madison was reduced to hiccups by the time he returned. Andrew had a pair of cuffs and had no trouble cuffing her to the pipe in the shower. She whimpered an apology for her behavior and he laughed at her, the noise stinging her being.

"It was way too late for apologies, slut. So now, you'll stay here and be nothing more than a fixture in the bathroom. Well, I guess you are a little more than that. Here, I got something else for you. Spread your legs, cunt.'

She did as she was told, her thighs shaking slightly as they revealed her pussy, cum oozing slowly out of it. He took a box from the counter and dumped it's its contents between her legs, the remains of her salad littering her body and the tub below it.

"Silly me, I forgot to pack the dressing. No matter. I've got something fresher." Andrew had his shaft back in his hand and he toyed with it a bit before a yellow stream poured out of him and onto her stomach. Madison groaned with humiliation as he lowered his aim to dampen her cunt further and to coat some of the greens on her.

Madison was crying again from shame as he crouched down and took one soaked leaf, dipped it in her pussy to extract some cum and he shoved it into her mouth. She gagged on the repulsive flavor but swallowed it and croaked out a thank you sir.

"You will be staying here tonight, Madison. To think about what you've done today and for me to use whenever I need a cumrag or a toilet. Because that is all you are." Andrew didn't look at her as he flicked his fingers towards the curling iron, some liquid striking it and creating steam that made her cower into the tub further.

He shut the light off and left her in the darkness. She sat there sniffling and whimpering, doing what she could to wrap her chained arms around herself. She shivered and released the occasional lamented moan. Madison felt cold and yet on fire all at once. Inside, she tormented herself, her shattered psyche taking just as much of a beating as her body had. It pained her that she had been this disobedient, that she had fought him that much.

The two times she had cried herself to sleep he had woken her up with either another torrent of piss or he pulled her up and over the side of the tub to fuck her ass again, leaving a large load inside of it. When he had woken her with his wet stream, he had aimed for her face and startled her awake. The look of disappointment on his crushed what was left of her and before he had finished peeing her sobbing apologies had started and had accompanied him out the door. He hadn't said a single word to her but that look he had given her haunted her well into her fitful slumber.

The second time, after he had cum inside of her asshole he had decided to remind her of why she was being punished, for each rule she broke and for each atrocity she had committed. He had then spanked her left cheek with his hand until he was ready for round three and he emptied what was left in his balls down her throat. By then Madison had no more tears to cry and her mind was numb.

---

Andrew hasn't slept a wink, listening to her every sound in the bathroom when he heard her cry out their safeword sometime after 4am. He rushed to her side with the key in the lock to her cuffs. He softly reassured her that he was there for her as he climbed into the tub and held her.

Andrew turned on the water to warm her as he stroked her matted hair and kissed her head. She cried into his chest as he gently lathered soap on her back and washed her of filth and grime. Andrew spoke to her soothingly, telling her he was proud that she had fought so well and that she held out for so long, that she had surprised him with her tenacity. He added in that that was one of the things he admired about her, and that he was certain that she would think twice about the lessons she had learned today. When her sniffling had subsided, he cupped her chin and lifted her head towards his and he whispered "You'll be my good girl from now on?"

"Y-yes Sir," she said with a broken smile, quite possibly the most beautiful one he had seen adorn her face. He kissed her forehead again and kept her close for the rest of the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds