• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Letter to Annie: The Prequel

A Letter to Annie: The Prequel

(Author's Note: A Letter to Annie produced many requests for the prequel, the night that led to the seduction of my daughter. It all started with internet chats with my friend Annie, a lady who had experience in family love. I had discovered my bisexual side shortly after the birth of my daughter and my husband and I have been active in the swing lifestyle for many years. However, as time passed my desires had changed where I only wanted my husband and other women. My desire for my daughter had first surfaced when she was in high school, but I had stuffed the feelings due to the stigma of the big "I" word. As she turned into a woman, I could resist those desires no more. Annie was the first person I had ever expressed those desires to. I wanted my daughter, but was scare and didn't know where to start. Annie suggested I ask her to help me with a breast exam. The following is the letter to Annie after I had followed her suggestion the first night.)

Dear Annie,

You are such a special friend, and so right on about the feelings about my daughter and I and how I might let those feelings surface. I called Melanie at work today and ask her if she could come by after work today to help me with a "breast exam" and she agreed innocently. My motives, as you know were anything but innocent.

Before Melanie came over tonight, I showered and cleaned up, trimmed my pussy and put on nothing but a sheer pair of black panties (I mean these things leave nothing to the imagination, you can see it all) and a robe. When she got here about 5:30 I had a fire going and fixed us a glass of wine (I'd already had a couple I was so wound up). We sat on the couch and drank the wine and I made sure I sat where the robe opened to reveal almost every thing. I thought I caught her looking at my semi-exposed breasts a couple of times.

We finished the wine and she said she needed to get going so she could do some Christmas shopping. I fixed us another glass and we went into the bedroom for the "examination." When we got into the bedroom, I was so excited; I just dropped my robe on the floor and was stand there with nothing but the black panties on before she knew what was happening. She was a little shocked to see her mother standing there, nipples standing straight out from the cold (yeah right) and panties that you could see right through.

"Geez Mom, where did you get those panties," she asked as she stared directly at my pussy.

I told her my husband (her stepfather) had bought them for me and asked if she liked them. When she said she did, I stripped them off, handed the next to nothing piece of lace to her and said, "here, you can have them, he bought me three pair."

Her eyes got really big then. I just hoped she couldn't see how wet my pussy was and that my hands were shaking. I told her since we were going to do my breasts, we should exam hers as well and that she needed to get undressed.

Mel is a full 36C, natural. I am a 34B, barely. When she was standing there with just her panties and bra on I could feel my knees getting weak. When she shed the bra and panties and was standing less than 2 feet from me, my eyes must have bulged. I know I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. I was also amazed that her sweet pussy was almost shaved clean.

I said, I didn't know she shaved her pussy and she blushed and said she'd shaved it when she went to Cancun on vacation in early November and didn't want to worry about it wearing a bikini. She also said she had a spot around her "vagina" that was irritated and asked if I would take a look and see if it was anything to worry about. That had my mouth watering.

Anyhow, I started squeezing my breasts and watched her eyes, looking for a reaction. After a minute or so, I grabbed her hand and said, "here honey, do you feel something funny right there.

She squeezed as instructed and it took my breath away. It startled her and she jerked her hand back like it had touched a hot fire (which it had).

I said, "Oh your hand was just a little cold, please put it back, in fact squeeze both of them to compare." She did and I closed my eyes and was trembling inside. She stopped way too soon, but I didn't want to push it.

Then it was my turn. I took a big gulp of wine and grabbed both of her big tits and started to squeeze. I wanted to lean over and start sucking her hard nipples so bad I could taste them, but controlled myself. I squeezed and fondled a lot longer than she did. She had her eyes closed, I am not sure why, but I am sure hoping it was for the same reason mine were. I finally stopped after about a minute or so. I got down on my knees where I was looking straight at her pussy and asked her to show me the spot she was talking about. It was just above the top of her sweet gash and was just an ingrown hair. I told her that and said, "here mommy will kiss it and make it all better".

I could feel her tighten up when my tongue went across her pubic area. She said OK and reached down to pull me up and when she did I made sure by tits brushed hers and my hand grazed her pussy

We sat down on the bed naked and sipped our wine. I put arms around her and squeezed her tight with my tits firm against her and told her I loved her like I do every time I see or talk to her and released her and went back to the wine.

She asked me if she could ask a personal question and I said sure.

"Is Paul (her step-dad/my husband) as hot in bed as he looks ...he, he...I can always tell after you two have made love."

I was actually shocked she asked that, but said, "Honey he is the best there is."

She blushed and said, "I figured. All of the guys I fuck leave me wanting and they're done. I can tell by looking at you, that never happens with Paul."

"Never, sweetie, never once," I replied. "He loves pleasing me and I love pleasing him. We're only thinking of each other's pleasure when we're making love and as a result it is the best there is."

I told her I wished she could have him to see what a "real man" was like. She didn't say anything more and we sat there on the bed for a few moments in hugging in silence.

Finally she stood up and said she had to go. I stood up and hugged her so our bodies were rubbing together and I let my pussy grind on hers for a second. She didn't recoil until I let out a big sigh (damn it). As I watched her getting dressed I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful tits just hanging there.

She was getting ready to put her bra on and I stopped her, "honey, go braless with that sweater on, your breasts are too beautiful to be hidden and pinned up like that".

I was smiling and she dropped her bra on the bed and pulled on her sweater. I was right in my thinking since her hard nipples could be protruding beneath the soft cotton. I slipped my robe back on, but didn't tie it, leaving my body exposed to her.

We were at the door and I had a thought. I told her Paul was going to be out of town tomorrow night (and maybe longer after the weather report I saw tonight) so why didn't we just have a "slumber" party, just her and me. I said I'd fixed her favorite meal, we could drink wine, sit in front of the fireplace and watch movies or listen to music and then she could sleep in my bed like she did when she was a little girl.

"That will be great Mom. We don't ever get to spend that much time together. I will come right after work."

I gave her another big hug, kissed her hard on the lips and she left.

Annie, I reached down and my pussy was drenched. I mean it was like someone had been eating me for an hour. I went into the bedroom, laid on the bed and masturbated and climaxed with a roar only the dog heard.

Paul came in tonight and the fire was going, I was still wearing just the robe. He said he was worried about the bad weather headed our way, but he had to make his trip tomorrow no matter what since he was trying to close a big deal with his largest client.

I wanted to tell him about my experience with Mel but didn't. I don't think it would put him in a total state of shock, but really nothing happened...YET. I told him Mel was going to come over and spend the night tomorrow night and he said that would be great and we left it at that,

It's not about 11:45 and he's in bed asleep, after getting a sleeping pill (ME).

Annie you are such a special friend. I would have never come up with an idea of how to get Melanie naked and started seducing her, even though I wanted to so bad. Your idea was so simples, and it's worked to perfection so far. I will let you know the outcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Letter to Annie: The Prequel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds