• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Letter To My Lover

A Letter To My Lover

In the past a lot of the erotic fiction I read had to do with mind control, mostly because I probably felt someone had to be tricked into being with me. I have issues no one will ever break down. So, blind folds and hypnotism excite me. Even though my lover has reinforced it is not needed, it is still erotic to me. My lover has asked me to write her a story and this is my first attempt. Please feel free to read it and send comments. I may write more.

**************************

So our evening starts out with us at a fancy restaurant. There is a small stage, and as we eat our salads a magician comes out on the stage. He is very good and he is funny. We laugh and have a good time. You ask me how the tricks are done then quickly say not to tell you because you don't want to ruin the illusion.

As our main course arrives the magician comes out and walks around the room doing close up table magic for those willing to tip. When he gets to our table you comment on how funny he is and I express my enjoyment for his skills as a magician. He asks me to do something and I do what's known as a coin pass as I pretend to tip him. I pull it off well enough for him to laugh and he does a trick or 2 at the table then I tip him for real and he leaves his card and walks to the next table.

On his card it says he is also a hypnotist. After the main course you excuse yourself to the bathroom and mention that some of the desserts you see around the room look good. While you are away I wave the magician over and ask him if he can hypnotize you and let me have control. He says he would not normally do this but as I am a fellow magician he knows I will not abuse the power. He is so wrong.

I slip him a generous tip for his blindness.

When you come back he returns to our table and says he has another trick for you. He makes a chocolate rose appear from nowhere and asks if you like dessert? You say yes. He then says he can make you change your mind. He does his thing and snaps his fingers and you are out. He tells you that when you take a bite of the rose it will taste like a rose and not chocolate. He snaps and tells you to bite... you spit out the crumbled bits and laugh. You then remember him telling you what it will taste like. This makes you feel comfortable with being hypnotized. He says he has to fix what he has done and puts you back under. He instructs you that the rose will now taste like the best chocolate in the world and will just melt in your mouth. Then he says when I say the word "dessert" for the next 12 hours you will fall back into the trance and be open to the suggestions presented by me.

You wake up and he tells you to taste the rose again. This time it is so smooth and rich. You eat it all and then laugh at yourself. You don't notice that this time you don't remember the suggestions.

We settle up the bill and head home. In the car I decide to test his key word and I ask you how your dessert was. Boom you are out cold. I tell you that when you wake up you will feel rested like you slept for 12 hours, you will feel warm and happy inside, and will want to be close to me. I let you stay out for the rest of the ride home while I think about what to do.

When we pull up to the house I wake you up and you apologize for dozing off but then tell me how great you feel and how refreshed you are after the short nap. You almost try and get out the driver's side of the car as you don't want to let go of my hand. You wrap yourself around my arm as we walk to the door.

When we get inside we sit down to relax. I put some music on and reflect on the evening. The entire time you are stroking me, my arm, my leg, my face. Your body pressed up tight to mine. I decide it is time to take this up a step and I again use the trigger. Dessert... you are out. I ask if you like being in my control and you say yes. I then ask if you would like to make love at some point tonight, again you say yes. I ask if you want to remember the suggestions and you say yes. I love you and respect you and I don't want to do anything to hurt our relationship so I want to make sure you are ok with moving forward.

I then tell you that your main goal tonight is to please me. If I say the words "It would please me if..." you do whatever I say next. I also tell you that you are thirsty for my cock. Any time your mouth is not kissing me or talking to me you will want it to be filled with my cock. If I say "it would please me to... put my cock somewhere else" you will comply but the need will still be strong and you will return to the task when you can.

I then tell you that you will not remember any of these suggestions I have just given you until the next time you see the sunlight coming through the bedroom window. I then ask if you understand and are ok with everything. You say yes.

I return to my seat next to you on the sofa and you immediately reach for my zipper. I let you take me out and start to suck. I enjoy it for a while then I tell you "it would please me to see your body" you release your grip on my cock and start to undress on the sofa. I say stop and it looks like my words hurt you as you are only trying to please. I then say it would please me if you were to stand and show me your body.

You stand and start to undress. Rather than stop you I decide it will be better to just build on the commands. I then say it would please me if you showed me your body while dancing erotically. You immediately get a look of desire in your eyes and give me a lap dance 10 times better than any I ever got in a strip club. You are grinding on my exposed member and brushing your nipples across my lips. I say it would please me for you to stroke me as you dance and you obey...

You reach down between us and stroke my cock as you dance. Your full breasts swaying in my face are begging to be suckled. This drives me right to the point of exploding. Your cool hand feels good against the heat of my body.

I stop you from stroking me by telling you it would please me to go into the bed room.

You stop what you are doing like you had never begun it and set forth to the new task. You take me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom. You walk right past your clothing lying on the floor as if it were not there. Your inhibitions are lying on the floor as well. You strut your way down the hall naked, not a care in the world; because you know what you are doing will please me.

When we get there I tell you I feel uncomfortable in my current state of dress and with no further prompting from me you undress me, quickly tossing my clothes away as if they were causing me pain. Once I am naked I think about heading straight for the bed, but the night is early and the dawn will come too soon. I may not have the opportunity to have this level of control again. So I try and come up with a plan.

I tell you it would please me to watch you shower. This serves two purposes. It gives me some time to think, and it gives me time to let my hard on relax.

You get in the shower and the steam starts to rise. I watch as you take a normal non erotic shower. Washing all the vital parts... after a few minutes of this I decide it is time to take it back to the erotic side. I tell you it would please me to watch you touch yourself in the shower. You cross your arms and start to rub up and down. Then you touch your legs. I wonder if you know what you are doing. It is a literal translation of what I have asked of you and yet you are not doing what I want.

I ask you if you are turned on. You say that you are excited about what could happen but at the moment you are just feeling relaxed in the steam. I ask you what would help you to get more excited. You say that I am too far away from you and you want to be close to me. I then get into the shower and ask if this is better. You say yes and then I notice you are still rubbing your arms.

I ask you if your nipples are hard. You go to look down and I say to check without looking... you reach up and feel your nipples... they were not hard but they are growing under your touch. The water pours down over your chest and creates an erotic river between your breasts.

I tell you it would please me if you turned away from me and let me kiss your neck. You do this without ever taking your hands away. When your back is to me I press my now stiffening shaft between your legs, the head rubbing gently against your lips.

I ask if you are getting excited now and you moan yeeeeees.....

Kissing your ear I tell you it would please me if you were to show me what makes you feel good, what makes you feel sexual, what makes you cum...

My words alone strike a mini orgasm to start to rise with in you. My hands are now resting on your hips. You lower your right hand and start to rub yourself. You start slowly at first, every now and then reaching lower and pressing the head of my cock against your opening. Every time you do this your knees bend and you try and get me inside you by pressing back against me. A "Please?" escapes your lips between breaths.

Being one to not withhold anything from my lover, I push your shoulders a little forward and pull your hips in tight. You arch your back and I easily slide in.

You gasp as I enter, and I sink all the way in to the hilt. I am frozen. I cannot move. I am pulling your hips so tight into me it almost hurts. I cannot get inside you far enough.

I bend forward and wrap my arms around you. Taking your breasts in my hands, I press my chest against your back. I need to get closer to you. I pull you up slightly and kiss your cheek bone. You turn your head and our mouths are able to meet. Our tongues dance. You brace your arms against the shower wall and I replace my hand where yours has just come from. You jump at my touch. My hand feels cold in comparison to the hot shower water. I am doing my best to rub your clit like you were doing, trying to make you cum before I do.

The feeling of being inside you and the hot water all around us is overwhelming and without moving I start to cum inside you. I start to stroke in and out and we yell together into each other's mouths. Even our sounds become one.

Then there is nothing but panting for a few seconds. I pull away and let the water wash down over me. I tell you it would please me to have you bathe me. You grab the soap and a shower puff and take care of me from head to toe. You are washing me methodically. Your breathing is deep and your chest is heaving the entire time. There is nothing erotic about the washing and yet it is calming and comforting. It is somehow emotional. I am enjoying it immensely and I am starting to get tired. I wonder how strong the suggestions I have given you are.

I tell you it would please me for you to finish your shower, get dressed in a sexy pair of panties and a tight t-shirt, a tank top, and sleep for exactly 1 hour. Then it would please me to have you wake me up and ask me for further instructions.

I whisper into your ear a final command you nod and smile with excitement.

I go out to the bedroom and fall asleep listening to you humming with joy in the shower. I wake up almost an hour later to one of the best sensations one could imagine. I look down and the covers have been tossed aside and you have my balls completely in your mouth, and you are stroking my cock. I feel the extreme cold of your tongue and I realize you have an ice cube in your mouth. I did not tell you to do this but it is also something you like to incorporate so I figure you have somehow elaborated on the suggestion. I certainly don't mind.

You realize I am fully awake by the sounds I am making and you remove your mouth and ask me to command you. I am enjoying the oral treatment you are giving me so much I am hesitant to tell you to do something else.

I know the next time I cum it will probably be the end of our fun so I ask you to stop what you are doing and lay on the bed. I move to the floor and give you the entire bed to get comfortable. You take your place on the bed. I look you over, you are so beautiful. You are all mine, hypnotized or not, I get to keep you forever. I stand there and enjoy looking at your body for what feels like an hour before I speak.

Do you like knowing I am looking at you?

You only nod. Does it turn you on to know your body excites me? Again you nod. Have you ever seen a porn movie where there is just a girl on screen performing alone for the camera? Again you nod but this time with a knowing smile.

It would please me if you got one of your favorite toys out and pretended you were that girl. It would please me if you would pretend that I am the camera man and you want to make me so hot that I have to put the camera down and fuck you.

You roll over and open the bedside drawer and pull out a standard looking vibrator. It is pink and slightly textured. Its size is comparable to me. I wonder why you picked this one but decide not to ask right now. You lay back on the bed, the pillows now piled high propping your head and back up. And you sit there waiting... then I realize why. Action!

Your hands shoot straight for your tank top rubbing your nipples through the rough material. I was almost too distracted to notice you were looking at me and licking your lips. You pinch and pull your nipples without removing the shirt and I think to myself how I already want to put an end to this but I need to let it play out.

Slowly your tank top finds its way up and your nipples become exposed to the cool air of the bedroom. You lift your breasts up feeling the weight of them in your hands. Then with your eyes wide open and looking deep into mine, you purse your lips together and latch on to your own nipple, sucking it in hard. When you release it, it is wet with your saliva and sticking out from your chest like a stiff little bullet. Then your other nipple gets similar treatment this time accompanied by a low moan.

At first I did not notice that one of your hands had left your chest and was now resting on your own upper thigh, just where the crotch of your panties meets your leg, but when you bend your knees up my attention is brought to the new location. You keep rubbing and sucking your nipples while your other hand inches its way under the elastic band.

When your fingers are out of sight the look on your face changes and you drop your breast forgetting that you were doing anything to it at all. The pleasure from your hand on your pussy is the only thing you can focus on. Your hips start to come up off of the bed and your torso jerks uncontrollably. Then you remember I am supposed to be enjoying the show.

You force your eyes open and see me sitting in the lounge chair slowly stroking my hard shaft. On the bed in your line of site you see the pink toy. Your eyebrows raise with excitement because you almost forgot about this part of the show.

You bring the fake cock up to your face and rub its head over your lips and mouth. Never breaking your eye contact with me, it is like you are telling me this could be you. You then lower it to your chest and turn it on. You rub the now vibrating cock over your nipples but I can tell it doesn't feel as good as when you were sucking on them and the trip is going to move on quickly.

You pull the top of your panties down just far enough that I think I can see your lips showing and then run the toy down inside them. The waist band holding the toy against your clit you are able to run it up and down your slit with just one hand. Your other hand it now again toying with your nipples and twisting and pulling them hard.

You are breathing hard and making little gasping noises. You are trying to talk but I can't hear you. I forget that I could tell you to shout it if I want and I get closer to the bed trying to hear. Still unable to make it out I am now just inches from your face. I lean in and ask you what are you saying?

"Please, please, please?"

Please what? I ask you. "Please fuck me now, I need you!"

I climb on to the bed and strip you of your clothing. The entire time your hands remain busy on your body. Somehow you end up on your side and I take full advantage of the position. I move your knees up and enter you. This is an odd position but the sideways feeling is not uncomfortable. We continue like this for several minutes when I feel the urge to kiss you.

I roll you over on your back and remain on my knees between your legs. I bend down you kiss you and our mouths melt together. We do not break the kiss, and you reach down and guide me back inside you. I am thrusting blindly now, an orgasm is inevitably close, and I feel your hand on my balls.

I am kissing every part of you my lips can find and occasionally even finding your mouth. You have given me such a wonderful night of pleasure. You grab my hips and pull me in tight. You look me in the eyes and tell me to cum deep inside you and as if on command I obey.

I collapse on you still kissing your neck and shoulder, thanking you and whispering my love for you. You pull my head back and kiss my forehead. Then you whisper "Next time you have to pretend to be hypnotized..."

I look around the room and it is still dark as midnight, not a single sunbeam to be found. I decide to just be thankful you love me so much and drift off to sleep while still wrapped around you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Letter To My Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds