• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Cast

A Life Cast

The online ad read:

Open minded male Life casting model needed

Must be able to stay still for several hours with mild discomfort.

$200 per sitting.

I had always wanted to be an art model but was a bit shy about going through with it. Getting a body cast of me made was a good compromise I thought.

I arrived at the Orange Grove studio. One of the old sandstone buildings in the hospital grounds. I guess it had been unused and re-purposed as an art space.

"Hi, you must be Mike, -Erin-, just behind that screen Mike, clothes on the shelf and make sure you get a good all over coat of Vaseline, even in your hair before you get on the vacuum bed."

Was the instruction, the introduction and the orientation all in one, three seconds after I walked in. Erin was short with short curly brown hair, a cheek piercing and a kind of Bi / Indy / fem lesbian look. She was over weight but not by much and certainly not enough to stop me getting a semi when she suggested nudity followed by Vaseline.

I was completely naked lying face down on the hard clear sheet, feeling -good-. I had applied the Vaseline as directed and was biting on the mouth guard with the breathing tube. I felt the warmth of the heat lamps and the rapid ticking sound of the vacuum pump. The second sheet closed over my back resting on my ass.

I briefly felt the stiffness of the plastic squeeze me then suddenly give way to the heat and pressure, closing in around be with a splotching sound as the two sides met and formed a perfect shiny coating hugging every curve of my body.

It felt great at first. The operator stepped from behind the screen and I saw her feet walk around me. Suddenly I felt a searing pain as the heat from the plastic got through to my skin.

The operator must have noticed and turned off the lamps and the sprinkler on. I was relieved to be cool and actually had a bit of a shiver in delight of the sensation. The clear plastic had sunk into my mouth as I opened it to try to cry out.

Now the sheet was cold and hard again I could not close my mouth or even change the look of pain and surprise on my face.

I got a head rush as the vacuum bed rig rotated me upright. The operator was talking to another woman, but I could not hear them at all. Just a muffled buzz each time they spoke. One of them patted the side of my face with a naughty smile and an over exaggerated nod, her face close to mine saying:

"OK?"

I could see the two women laugh at me trying to nod. I breathed out of the hole:

"Hor-he"

Which was as close to saying OK as I could manage without being able to move. I was immobilized completely, flesh pressed up against the now hard shiny coating. I got a little thrill from the situation, locked up in clear plastic, displayed for two women. At this stage I was hoping it would take a little longer so I could enjoy the exhibitionism a little more.

Another head rush as I was swung around again -- this time up side down.

Seeing back into the other part of the loft space I could see several other vacuum rigs that looked like they might have contained people as well.

I saw the vacuum bed operators legs again as she wheeled something over to my rig. I felt the rhythmic vibration of the vacuum pump again but this time it wasn't coming from inside the bed.

My crotch become warm, very warm, very hot... then instantly cold. Then again ...and again. Every few seconds, almost too hot to bear then cold. This happened for a few minutes the operator walked off and it continued automatically.

I saw the operator and the other woman wheel the other bed frames around into a rough circle and attach them one at a time to large straps hanging down. I could not see where the straps went... I must have pushed my head back when I felt the burn and now it was fixed looking down to the floor while I was upside down.

A few more crotch cooking cycles and I was starting to feel very good. Like morning wood on a firm mattress. Painful briefly then warm and nice full feeling. The two women walked away for a few minutes while I got vibrated and intermittently singed.

I heard the buzzing voice sound as one woman spoke loudly pointing in my direction and the other called out in response and they both came running over in an excited half skip. I felt the machine go off and pressure around my balls. I remember thinking it was strange that I could feel anything through the thick hard clear plastic but rationalized that this was the mold being split to release me.

The sound of delighted laughter from the two women was unmistakable, even through the buzzing distortion of the plastic cast. I felt more squeezing and it was clear that they were both grabbing at my junk. Which I was happy to go along with... even if there was no other option.

Another swing around left me face up and I got a look at the attachment that had just been removed from my lap. It was a glass, gun holster shape with a lamp bulb on either side and a vacuum hose at the top.

The two women, still giggling away and cracking jokes I couldn't comprehend, rolled the attachment around behind my head.

"Say arrr!"

The operator said, fighting back another bout of giggles the other woman had already surrendered to.

The two women positioned the glass holster shape over my mouth. I gagged a little as they pushed the breathing tube all the way to the back of my throat.

As the lamps came on I felt my face change expression. Almost immediately I felt the burn, a squeeze on my face and then cold. As before the pattern repeated and I felt my tongue get sucked out of my mouth into the holster shape, still encased in the clear plastic. I really felt it stretch and my cheeks collapse in and it occurred to me what had happened to my cock and balls.

A few minutes of heating and sucking and I was released from the device. Looking down as far as my eyes could roll, I saw the tip of my tongue and the head of my cock, jutting out. Try as I might I could not break the vacuum sucking them into position; sticking out at right angles to the rest of me, further than I had ever seen or thought possible.

Now I was getting concerned. Still facing up, tongue poking, cock erect and vertical, I saw Erin the operator duck down under the vacuum table. I felt a slight pressure in my thighs and lower back and a fast vibration I hadn't felt before. I felt the heat on my ass and guessed correctly the next part would be very unpleasant.

At first the burning heat was only on my ass cheeks and not that bad. As the heated hard plug made it's way upward, that quickly changed.

In the second or so of heat the other woman would sometimes take a picture, of my face, along my squeezed flat body, cock like a ships mast, from underneath...

The combination of the heat and the pressure was getting hard to take, even for just the one second in five it was on. I hooted through the breathing tube, the photographer getting some video through the SLR.

Erin turned the plug ram off and I saw her pop up from the table briefly and step off to the side before returning under the table.

I felt a thump-thump and then a pop as something pierced the plastic and I felt my ass fill with very cold lube. Then the unmistakable smell of superglue then nothing for five minutes or so.

The machine came on again seemingly on its own. My view of the place was limited to the vaulted ceiling and the old rafters and dusty walls with many coats of paint on them, as the hot plug rumbled away.

I could no longer feel the heat and the pressure stretching my ass seemed to be greater but also less painful. I felt a jolt and the pressure subsided a little. At this stage I was still thinking they would be finished with the cast and I would be freed any moment.

Erin climbed onto the bed and the other woman took a few pictures as they hammed it up with some mock porno poses. I got rotated upside down again and Erin took the camera as the other woman licked my plastic wrapped tongue and pretended to do a chin up with my cock. Again I was glad of the attention and felt that I would gladly do them both... if I could have moved.

I was left upside down while the two women worked on the four other vacuum beds I could see on the other side of the large open space.

I was expecting to get a blood rush, but strangely did not. I felt the extra pressure but it wasn't at all uncomfortable. I was very glad to be getting cooked anymore.

I squinted to get a better look at what they were doing but to no avail. Retuning to me they slid a gurney under me and rolled me over to the others. Looking up I still couldn't see what they looked like.

Another vibration, this time very fast. I could taste burning plastic and see smoke coming from my lower half. Erin was using a hot knife to cut me out of the frame. It was only when she got to my arms that I saw she was leaving a very large outline. I was free of the frame but the two sheets were now bonded together, vacuum-sealed and I was still immobilized.

The two young women took the frame away and came back with two bar radiators on a roller TV table. They positioned it and I felt one knee get hot and then drop down at 90' to the gurney. Same on the other side.

My arms were positioned at my sides, cowboy showdown style. The heat was applied to my upper arms. My arms were rotated so they followed my shoulders out then bent out at 90' pointing to the ceiling.

Erin took a big yellow drill and made holes in the outline at my hips. The two women fastened straps to the holes and slid the gurney away.

I fell into the straps and dangled there bouncing quickly as the thick clear plastic flexed a little taking my weight. Erin rolled me over and I felt something being screwed into my butt plug.

My mouth was aching as I fought against the plastic extracting my tongue. The two women left me dangling for a few minutes and then came back to me. The Woman with the camera said:

"More?"

With her face pressed close to mine I could taste her strong perfume in the air. It was hard to see what she looked like; the plastic was clear, but pressing my eyelids open, so near my eyes that I could not focus.

I hooted an answer. I'm not sure what I was trying to say but the two women found my attempt amusing. They disappeared and returned with the holster shaped device.

Second time through the burning didn't feel so bad, but the pressure in my balls was concerning. I think they must have been three times the size by now and the two women just stared as the machine pulsed on and off with a hiss.

I tasted the ammonia as Erin sprayed me with some kind of cleaner and buffed be to a high shine with a fluffy white towel. I got very turned on when she was shining my ass and could barely contain myself when she made a show of doing the front section.

"Swallow this, it will stop you from throwing up."

Erin shouted at me before dropping four little pink pills into my breathing hole, followed by grape flavored sports drink from a squeeze bottle.

I swallowed and needed to pee soon after. I fought the feeling for a while, while I was hitched up to a lifting arm. The four of us were suspended from a large cross, like a big Hills hoist clothesline.

I could see the guy in front of me. His Butt plug had a chain connected to a motor to the end of the arm he was suspended from. Erin braced my body with her shoulder as she untied the straps at my hips. She lowered me slowly down as the butt plug took my full weight. The plastic was holding everything in place, but I could feel the plug straining. I was now staring at the floor, my forehead just off the ground. suspended only by my shiny ass.

The other guys got the same treatment and we all dangled and swayed like inverted x rated x-mass tree ornaments, shining under the flickering florescent strip lights.

At first I thought I was imagining it but then I saw the feet of the two women getting further away. The big cross was slowly rotating and I was getting head spins. Not long after we started our slow rotation I felt a twist on the plug and we all started to spin individually on our chains as well as rotate. The spinning got a little faster and I blacked out.

I woke, still spinning, now quite fast. The only light was from a strobe and the two women were standing in the center of the circle scribed by the four naked imprisoned men. Each of us tongue, cock and balls extruded impossibly far, shiny and locked spinning in an inverted kneel.

I blacked out several times. I may have hallucinated it but it seemed like the two women were standing on a human coffee table making out with each other in the middle.

The strobe started flickering much faster and I saw faces of a hundred or so people standing in a circle around us watching. I blacked out again.

I woke, in full lighting with people milling around, patting and grabbing at me and the other models dangling and swaying as people brushed past and rubbed super smooth body parts.

A large woman started talking to me. I was staring up her skirt and she was speaking into my engorged balls. She lifted my head a little and grabbed my head with her thighs and I smelled that she was very wet.

She let me go and took a picture of me.

"Do you like that honey?"

She asked showing me the picture.

I hooted back but over the din of the party I couldn't have been heard even if I knew what to say.

She climbed back on and blocked my air hole. I passed out again. I woke up to two naked bodies writhing around on me. I couldn't tell what sex they were or what parts were being rubbed against me. I hoped they were women, but who could tell.

I don't remember how many times I passed out but I woke up kneeling in a lounge room on brown shag carpet.

I guess it was the large lady from the... what was that? ...showing? ...party? Anyway she was saying something to me drinking a large glass of something reddish.

"...of time see."

She pressed a stopwatch into my face with an 11 hours and some minutes count down ticking away.

Being her sex toy was an incredible experience. I wanted to say so much, but I could not speak and she didn't know I could not understand anything she said under a shout.

She queened me, rode me, rolled me over and used a double ender in my plug hole. Dressed me up, queened me again it was getting light before she had had her fill. I fell asleep and woke up dressed, but still covered in lube and Vaseline on the cold metal seat of the bus stop on Balmain Rd.

I walked back to my car and drove home, slowly. Feeling very odd but very happy.

I think I might watch for that ad again.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Cast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds