A Life Changing Evening

"I hope you are OK with what we did." Wendy said to me.

"Very much. I'm not sure that if you asked me at dinner time if I wanted to see Matt touching you or you sucking him that I would have said yes to either question but when he massaged you I just wanted him to touch you more."

"I saw your jeans being stretched by your cock."

"It was so horny, all our fantasies but 100 times better."

"That was sort of how I felt. We had role played that sort of scenario with a guy cumming on my boobs and I just wanted to do it. I thought you would say something if you were not happy."

"I'm happy, very happy!"

"So you want more?"

"Definitely. I'm looking forward to it already."

"Great, because I want more as well."

Wendy grabbed her bikini and put it on, tying the top as she left the room. I pulled on my shorts and I followed her to the kitchen.

Matt had just put the pie into the main oven so went to get changed also. His pants were still lying on the floor where Wendy had dropped them earlier so was walking around naked. He came back a couple of minutes later with his shorts on. The pie needed a few minutes to get nice and crusty so we poured a wine for each of us and Wendy told Matt that she hoped he wouldn't stop coming to visit but that she wasn't offering that sort of thing every visit... Maybe on special occasions we can have some more fun. "Tonight sure is a special time isn't it?" she finished off with.

Matt confirmed that the night sure was a special one as he checked the pie and decided it was time to bring it out of the oven.

After the pie was eaten and the leftovers put in the fridge we made our way out the back to the spa and climbed in. That spa had two lounge seats and some normal sitting seats and we usually swapped around every so often so that each person had a chance in each place to get the benefit of all the different jets. That night we started off in a seat each but shortly afterwards Wendy decided to move and sit on my lap. She squirmed around on my lap and was doing a little groping as well so I soon was starting to get hard. I reached around and tried to play with her pussy. As soon as I parted her lips I could feel how wet she was. That helped me become properly hard and I started trying to remove her bikini bottoms but was told not to.

Wendy moved from my lap to Matt's. I could see her squirming around on him as she was doing to me and I couldn't see his hands. I wondered if his hands were doing what mine had been doing earlier. I slowly stroked my cock under the water while imagining what was happening across from me. Wendy stopped her squirming, twisted around on Matt's lap and kissed him. It is funny that I was OK with him touching her boobs and potentially playing with her pussy but I felt a bit funny about them kissing like that. It was short lived, Wendy moved back over to me but instead of sitting on my lap, squatted in front of me and tried pulling my shorts down. I had to assist but my shorts were soon thrown on to the deck beside the spa. Wendy then straddled me and squashing her boobs against my chest kissed me then quietly spoke into my ear asking if I was OK with more play with Matt. I gave me consent and told her I didn't like her kissing him too passionately.

Wendy then moved off me and squatted in front of Matt, his shorts joining mine on the deck moments later. Wendy then came and sat on my lap again, turned her head and asked me to remove her top. I complied with her wishes, threw her top to the pile of clothes on the deck and reached around to cup her boobs and play with her nipples. She was certainly turned on and her squirming in my lap was keeping my cock hard. I reached a hand down to play with her pussy again and managed to slip a finger under her bikini bottoms and straight to her pussy. She was just as wet as she was earlier. I pulled the gusset aside and tried to insert my cock but that wasn't on Wendy's agenda just yet. She stood and moved back to Matt, once again sitting on his lap.

Matt reached both hands up to cup and play with her boobs. Wendy said something to him which I couldn't hear over the noise of the spa and Matt dropped both hands down under the water. The squirming continued but suddenly Wendy leant forward and as she sat back up her bikini bottoms were in her hands. She handed them to me with a smile. And sat back on Matt's lap. I wasn't sure what was happening over that side of the spa. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not but the irregular squirming from before now seemed like a more regular rhythmic back and forth motion. I felt that Matt's cock was in Wendy and that made me so horny as well as a little jealous. I wanted to see her being fucked.

Wendy moved back over to me, turned and sat on my lap again. I tried to get my cock into her but she reached around and just held it against her pussy as she moved back and forth, rubbing it against her pussy. Wendy asked me if I was OK with her taking things further with Matt. I told her I was but that I'd love to see and I couldn't see in the spa. Wendy said we will go inside shortly but wanted to tease us a little more first and with that allowed my cock to enter her. She was so wet, I'd never felt her as wet ever before. She only left me in her a few moments, maybe three shallow thrusts before she went back to Matt's lap.

Wendy's movements on Matt seemed the same as she had been doing to him previously so I assumed she was rubbing her pussy against his cock but then she lifted up slightly and Matt groaned as she sat back down. Now her movements were a bit more vertical but very quickly she stood up and told us to follow her. She stepped out of the spa, wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the house.

What followed was the best night of my life. Wendy led us to the bedroom and Matt ended up staying the night in our bed with us. We all slept at various times but I've never had so much sex in a week let alone a night. Wendy had given Matt the same treatment as she had me whist in the spa so when I got to see him enter her in the bedroom it was the second time his cock had been in her pussy. Even though both of us had cum on Wendy's boobs earlier neither of us took long to cum again. Wendy seemed insatiable that night and hardly gave us time to catch our breath before she was trying to get us hard again. Matt performed like a man who had just discovered sex for the first time in his life and each time he started fucking Wendy my own cock rose to the occasion.

I think I managed to give Wendy five loads of cum into her pussy before we all did sleep for some time. Matt managed one more than me and when I woke early on Sunday it was due to Matt and Wendy fucking again. That was the best ever wakeup call I've had. Slowly waking up and realising that the movement in the bed was my wife and best friend fucking made my cock hard again in an instant. When I reached over and started playing with Wendy's boobs she dismounted off Matt and mounted me instead. She had Matt stand in front of her which meant he was straddling my head. I had the most intimate view as she started sucking him. Matt and Wendy must have been fucking for a while before I woke up as it didn't take long and he announced he was close to cumming. As he started ejaculating, Wendy aimed his cock at her boobs and decorated them with his cum. She smiled at me and asked if I liked what I saw. With her movements on me now picking up pace a bit I was also on the verge of cumming and she just kept riding until I erupted inside her.

In the space of just over 12 hours I had cum seven times. Matt said he had cum 10 times. By my count he should have been at nine. Wendy later told me she and Matt had another one during the night but I hadn't woken up. Wendy had cum that many times she had lost count. She would have had more than Matt and I combined as she managed an orgasm virtually every time one of us did however she had a few extra at other times also. Wendy declared 1 November "Sexy Sunday" and forever after that date we always made the weekend closest to 1 November a special dirty weekend with as much sex as we could manage.

Matt continued to visit for probably another 12 months after that night and every couple of months we tried to repeat that night. There were some fantastic sessions but none seemed to top that first night together. In early 1993 we had decided the time was right for us to start a family so Wendy had gone off the pill and Matt then had to wear condoms which changed the dynamics and some of the spontaneity a little but in some ways made what we were doing seem that bit naughtier. Wendy was actually pregnant the last couple of times we had sessions with Matt, about 4 ½ months gone during the last time. On 3 March 1994 we became parents to twin girls. Another lady had entered Matt's life and she was much more the sort of lady Matt needed. With company at home his visits to us slowed rapidly until they, as a couple, would visit every so often just as other friends did. We only rarely had sex with others until after our twins left home in early 2012 to attend university in Adelaide but we did manage a few incredibly horny weekends. We had our freedom back but it was a shock losing both girls at once to a place which was too far away to visit very often.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 565 milliseconds