• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02

A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02

12

Chapter 4

Neither Melissa nor Eric minded the long flight to Switzerland. The excitement of skiing in Switzerland overcame the fatigue of the grueling trip. However, when they arrived and had loaded everything into the rental car they decided that they were too tired to drive to Zermatt that evening. Instead they rented a hotel room for the night. Eric said it was senseless to waste money on two rooms so they rented one with double beds. Then they went to dinner at the hotel restaurant.

The restaurant wasn't fancy, but it was good enough for them to get a quiet meal. At dinner Eric begged his mother to let him share a bottle of wine. He pointed out that in Europe teenagers could drink wine and beer at 18. She relented since they didn't have to drive that evening.

Eric had a broad smile on his face as he held up his first official glass of wine for a toast. "To a great ski vacation with my favorite woman."

Melissa responded with, "To a great vacation with my favorite son."

"Hey, I'm your only son."

"And you said the other day that I was your only woman ... not just your favorite."

They laughed. But the smile on Eric's face said that she was both.

By the time dinner was served they had consumed half the bottle of wine. It was obvious from Eric's actions that he was not used to drinking. It appeared that the wine had also made him a bit bold when he asked, "Mom, what happened between you and dad? I mean, I heard the arguments, but everyone has those. There had to be more."

Melissa sat her fork down and sighed. "It's a long story."

"I have all night," Eric returned with a laugh.

"All right. Well, you will probably understand better after you're married. Married couples, any couple, really need time to get to know each other. You were born right after we were married and that created problems almost immediately."

Eric raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I was pregnant when we got married. Are you shocked?"

"No. I saw the marriage license once and realized it was dated after I would have been conceived. Unless I was born four months pre-mature." He laughed.

"You were not pre-mature ... believe me I know, I carried you for 9 months and I had the back pain and now the wider hips to prove it."

"So you had a rough start with a baby right away. Plenty of couples start out like that," Eric said.

"That's true. But a lot of marriages don't make it either. I think all couples need time for themselves, to learn about each other, to have the privacy to enjoy life, to be able to save money for their first house and so forth. A baby within a couple months of marriage throws a monkey wrench into all of that."

Melissa reached over and touched Eric's hand. "Don't think that we didn't want you. You were ... are the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was just that it made it even more difficult for us. Beyond that, things change. Your father ... uh ... your father ... I'm not sure how to say this," she said and hesitated, taking a quick gulp of wine.

"Come on, Mom. I told you some pretty personal things."

"Yes you did." Melissa paused in thought, running her finger around the rim of her wineglass. Finally she said, "Well, the truth is, your father was never much on the sex thing. His religious upbringing always caused problems."

"I guess that's why he ran away with that female bible beater," Eric said with a frown.

"Yes. I tried to make sex interesting, but he didn't seem to have the sex drive. And, he wasn't very good in bed." Melissa laughed nervously, then quickly added, "Not that I would know what 'good in bed' really means."

"What does 'not very good in bed' mean with dad?" Eric wanted to know.

Melissa hesitated. "Uh ... well, he wouldn't let me do what you and Brenda did for one thing."

Eric looked shocked. "You mean he wouldn't let you give him a blow ... uh ... suck ..." he stuttered.

"Nope. No blowjobs or eating pussy," she said bluntly, shocking both of them with her language. Melissa put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "I'd better slow down with the wine."

"Wow," Eric said. "Have you ever done either?"

"No, I've never been with anyone but your father."

"Really?" Eric said rather loudly.

"Nope, just your father. Because he wasn't interested in sex, I guess I suppressed all my desire until ... until recently."

"Recently?"

"I shouldn't tell you this stuff," Melissa said, ignoring caution and pouring another glass of wine.

"Come on, Mom... I told you stuff I have never told anyone else."

Melissa sighed and continued. "Recently, I have had ... I don't know ... I've felt all this sexual desire. It's much stronger than I ever remember." Melissa paused again. This was just too embarrassing to be talking about to my son, she thought. She decided to change the subject. "We were talking about me and your father, not sex. One day he just said he had found someone else and that was it."

Eric shook his head in dismay. "I can't imagine any man leaving you."

"Thank you, but I'm a long way from perfect. It wasn't all his fault."

"It was too. Look at you. You're a gorgeous woman who could be a model if you wanted. You are bright, caring, and a great mother. Not only that, you're a career woman with a great job that pays good money ... more than most men make in fact. And you're sexy as hell." Eric blushed as the wine made his lips loose.

"Well thank you again, sweetheart." She squeezed his hand again.

"Another question, Mom."

"You're full of questions tonight."

"Do you mind?"

"No. I like it. I haven't really had anyone to talk to since your father left. And for the past few years of our marriage we just argued."

"I like talking with you," Eric said sincerely. "Last question, I promise. Why did you only have me? I mean ... did you want more children?"

"Yes, I wanted a house full. But your father didn't want anymore, and he wouldn't budge."

"I'm like him less and less as we talk."

"No, don't say that, sweetheart," Melissa said looking at him sadly. "He's your father. As I told you before, I'm not perfect. To make a marriage work, it takes two people. I don't want to sour you on him. That would give me great pain." Melissa had tears in her eyes.

"Your defense of him tells me that it was not your fault. Someone that cares that much would have worked things out had the other party been willing."

"Let's change the subject, okay?" Melissa said as she dried her eyes.

"You're right," he said, and quickly added, "So do you still think you can beat me down the slopes?"

"Of course," Melissa returned with a smile. The two of them had always been competitive. They challenged each other at sports, games, and anything else that even resembled competition, especially Chess.

"I was a year younger the last time we went skiing and so were you. I don't think you can beat me anymore."

Melissa said, "Well, we'll see."

They both smiled.

They talked for a long time. But not like mother and son. They shared their wishes and dreams. It was an intimate conversation that would have been more appropriate for lovers, or a husband and wife. Neither realized how fast the time was passing until they looked around realized that the restaurant was almost empty.

"We better get to our room," Melissa said and stood up. She felt the wine go to her head and swayed.

"You okay, Mom?" Eric said, but he swayed himself.

Melissa looked at Eric with a mock disapproving smile. Then they both laughed.

The two of them walked arm in arm, using one another for support. They entered the elevators and then went into their room.

"You want to take your shower first, Mom?"

"Okay, sweetheart. I won't be long."

While Melissa was in the shower, Eric flipped through the channels on the TV. Unfortunately the only show in English was CNN.

Melissa peeked out of the bathroom about a half-hour later. "Uh ... Eric, could I borrow one of your long sleeved shirts. I don't want to dig into my bag."

"Sure, Mom," Eric volunteered. He grabbed one of his shirts and took it over to her. She took it from his hand and closed the door. A few moments later she came out wearing the shirt.

"Wow, Mom, you look great in a man's shirt," Eric said.

"Thanks. But it's a little short," she said, trying to pull the bottom down as far as possible.

"That's fine with me," Eric said with sparkling eyes.

"Eric, I'm your mother," Melissa said, trying to appear stern, but the curl in her lips gave her away.

Eric got up quickly and went into the bathroom.

Melissa had seen a tent begin to form in his shorts. Her heart fluttered a bit when she realized that she had made that happen. Then she chastised herself again.

When Eric returned from the shower, he had shaved and put on a pair of white boxer briefs and a sleeveless T-shirt. The boxer briefs and T-shirt were a stretch material and fit him snugly.

Melissa noticed that although his erection had subsided, there was still a very noticeable bulge in stretch briefs. She was sitting up on the bed with her back supported by pillows. The tail of the shirt was pulled down at her thighs as far as it could go, covering only the last several inches of her upper thighs. Her legs were crossed with the material pushed between them. She was reading a book with her glasses sitting on her nose.

Eric smiled and said, "You look like a school marm now."

Melissa took off the glasses and got a pout on her face. "First I'm sexy and now I look like a school marm?"

"A very sexy school marm," Eric returned.

Melissa couldn't help looking down at the crotch of Eric's shorts. She suppressed a gasp. He definitely had half an erection. She quickly put her glasses back on and looked down at her book.

Eric flopped on the bed and began watching CNN again. "I'm tired, but not sleepy," he said.

Melissa looked over her glasses at him and said, "Me too. Must be jet lag."

"Want to play a game of chess?" Eric asked.

"Sure. We haven't played chess in months. And, if I remember correctly, you're still working off the bet you lost last time."

Melissa had used the games to get Eric to do things around the house. After losing the last bet, he had to wash her car every other week for two months and do the dishes twice a week.

"All right, if I win this time, all my bets are paid off," Eric responded.

"But if you lose, everything is doubled ... another two months of washing my car and doing the dishes twice a week."

"Deal," Eric answered.

The two of them had always been competitive. Eric was much better at computer games. However, Melissa beat him at board games most of the time.

Eric found the portable chess set and sat them on the bed in front of him. "Come on and take your beating," he said.

"Yeah, right," Melissa said as she came over to the bed and sat down with her feet on the floor, legs facing away. She realized that that position was not going to work. She tried as gracefully as possible to turn and bring her legs onto the bed. She crossed them yoga style, pushing her shirt down to cover her panties. It barely did the job.

Although she knew Eric was trying to concentrate on the chess game, she also knew that he was sneaking peaks at her legs. Along with a strange feeling of pride, she felt a chill go up and down her spine. Whenever he looked up, his eyes went to her bare thighs and the tiny slip of material between her legs. Incredibly she allowed the shirt to pull up slightly, allowing her panties to show. She was certain that he could see her panties now. Her heart began to beat harder and she felt her pussy lips getting wet and wondered how long it would take before it showed through the thin gusset of her panties.

As they began to play the game Melissa found herself watching Eric's eyes more than concentrating on the game. She could see that he was distracted as well. His stare made her even wetter. Soon she knew that her crotch was wet. When she glanced down at her son's crotch she almost gasped. He definitely had an erection and, although he tried to hide it, there was a wet spot at the head of his cock. Melissa knew she had to put a stop to this.

"It's after midnight. I think it's about time for me to go to sleep," Melissa said, her voice almost trembling.

"Me too. We'll continue the game tomorrow with the same stakes. Okay?" said Eric.

"Okay."

Melissa saw him glance between her legs one last time. To her utter amazement, Melissa found herself leaning back just a couple inches. The arch of Eric's eyebrows told her that he could plainly see the wet spot that had formed in the crotch and now made her panties almost transparent. She looked at the bulge in his shorts and saw it twitch.

Eric gasped but tried to cover it up by acting like a playing card had cut his finger. "Shit," he exclaimed, bringing the finger to his mouth.

"Paper cut? I hate those," Melissa said as she got up went to her bed. She chastised herself for being so bold as to let her son see her panties. Her only excuse was the wine she had drank, but deep inside she knew that was a lame excuse. There was more going on here the she cared to admit. She quickly crawled under the sheets.

Eric crawled into his bed.

* * * * *

The following morning Melissa awoke to a bright room. She realized that she had not closed the drapes. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6 a.m. She got up and went over to the window to pull the drapes. When she did she glanced down at her son. A gasp escaped her mouth when she saw that the sheet had pulled from his body. He was lying sprawled on the bed and there was a large tent in his shorts. Melissa realized he probably had a "piss hardon" as his father used to call it. His cock was pulsing. When Eric stirred and moaned, Melissa quickly crawled back into her bed.

Chapter 5

By 9 a.m. Melissa and Eric were dressed and ready to go. Melissa wore a green jacket and form fitting jeans. Eric wore a red down jacket, jeans and tennis shoes. They ate breakfast before the drive to Zermatt.

It was a beautiful sunny day with the temperatures in the low 30's as they left Zurich for the 150-mile drive. Eric drove while Melissa navigated. They tried to stay on the interstate as long as possible. However, the mountain scenery was just too alluring, so they took smaller roads through quaint towns. The views of the villages and mountains were breathtaking and every scene was a postcard. There was snow everywhere but Switzerland depended on tourism for their economy. The main roads were kept clear, no matter the weather.

When they reached the mountains, the speed of travel slowed down and snow began to fall. Fortunately the snow didn't come down heavily until they were close to Zermatt.

"I think we turn here," Melissa said, pointing to a small road heading toward a steep mountain.

"Are you sure?" Eric asked. "It doesn't look like the road goes anywhere."

"Yes, here's the road on the map. We have about five miles up the mountain. I was told that there's a caretaker who lives in a chalet below the mountain cabin."

The road went back and forth with hairpin turns as they climbed higher and higher. Finally when they thought the road was ending, they found a small house with a car parked outside. There was smoke coming from the chimney. "This is the caretaker's house I'm sure," Melissa said.

Eric parked the car and they got out. From inside the house came an old man with two large dogs behind him. He smiled as he walked up to them.

"The Jacobs I presume," he said in English with a German accent, holding out his hand. "I'm, Leon Schmidt."

"Yes, pleased to meet you. We have the cabin for two weeks," Melissa answered reaching out her hand to the old man.

Eric knelt down and called the dogs over. They charged at him, knocking him over and he slipped onto his butt in the snow. He was laughing as the two large dogs began licking his face.

"Luke, Alexandra," the old man called. But, the dogs didn't listen. "Sorry, they love people," he said to Melissa.

"That's okay, we love dogs."

"I can tell," he said, looking at Eric now wrestling with the dogs. "Good to have someone in the cabin for a change. Mr. Hemsley doesn't make it up here much anymore. I don't think he can ski now with his bad knees. Do you know Mr. Hemsley?"

"Yes, he's the chairman of the company I work for. Nice man."

"Very nice. His grandmother lived in the cabin for years. She refused to move no matter what her grandson tried to do. Mr. Hemsley used to come up here quite often after she passed. He loved to ski. Nobody's been here for a year or so. But I keep it nice just the same."

"I'm sure it's very nice," Melissa said.

"Well, it's small and doesn't have all the modern conveniences, but it should suit you and your husband fine. And the skiing is world class around here."

Melissa started to say that Eric wasn't her husband but for some reason let it go. She was flattered that the old man thought she was young enough to be Eric's wife. "I know. We haven't been skiing in a while. We're really looking forward to it."

"Well, let's get you up there then. We can ride up the mountain about a mile and then you'll have to walk a couple hundred yards to the cabin. I can ride with you two and then walk back down."

"Are you sure you want to walk back down?"

"Do it almost everyday. Up and down."

The old man got into the back of the car and they drove the final mile straight up the mountain. When the road ended they stopped and got out.

"Oh my," Melissa said as she looked out over the valley. "The view is breathtaking." Then she turned and looked at the cabin sitting above them. It was an A-frame type cabin and almost appeared it was about to topple from the hill. "I guess you can't be afraid of heights if you live up here."

"That's for sure," returned Leon with a laugh.

They each grabbed luggage and began to walk up the snow-covered path leading to the cabin. By the time they reached the front door, they were all out of breath. Leon opened the door without a key. "No one's gonna come up here to steal anything," he said to Melissa's unanswered question.

"They'd have to be in great shape," she said as she caught her breath.

Inside the cabin was a large room with a stone fireplace covering most of one wall. A roaring fire was burning, throwing off heat for the room. There was a large picture window looking out over the valley with an amazing view. The room was sparsely furnished with a small sofa, comfortable looking stuffed chair, wooden rocking chair, and a rug on the floor in front of the fireplace. To the left were steps that led to a loft.

"As I said, kind of rustic, but Mr. Hemsley didn't want to change any of the furniture. Left it just like it was when his grandmother was alive. Didn't even put in a furnace. But you've got plenty of wood outside for the fireplace and stove. You'll have to keep it going all the time to stay warm."

Melissa looked at Eric and shrugged her shoulders. She hadn't expected not to have central heating, although she was relieved when Leon flipped on the light switch. At least they had electricity. She wondered about a flush toilet.

When Leon saw Melissa's look he said, "You have running water, flush toilet, and a butane-gas hot water heater. I turned hot water heater on so you should have hot water tonight."

"Thank you," Melissa said with a bit of relief. At least we will at be able to take hot baths, she thought.

They sat the luggage down and followed Leon into the kitchen. "Here's the kitchen. Got a stove, refrigerator and staples in the closet. You'll have to go to the store to get perishable stuff." Then he led them to the bathroom. There was an open door leading to the single bathroom. Inside were a sink, toilet, and, although antique in style, a free standing tub that looked as if had been recently installed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds