A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 03

"Uh ... I had better run your bath," Melissa said as she got up and moved over to the large freestanding tub. She bent over and turned on the water. Without thinking, she moved her ass back and forth in front of her son's eyes. She stayed bent over for some time, testing the water and making sure it wasn't too hot. When she turned around, she saw Eric look away quickly. Her eyes traveled down to his crotch and she saw an unmistakable bulge. She knew he had gotten hard looking at her ass. "Okay, let's get your clothes off."

"I can do it," Eric said. When he tried to pull the shirt over his head, however, it was just too painful.

Melissa reached over and pulled his shirt up. Then she smiled as he turned around to hide his growing erection and tried to pull down his underwear. "Let me," she said, as she remained kneeling. She quickly pulled his shorts down, leaving Eric standing naked with his cock half hard. Suddenly she was staring as his half-hard cock just inches from her face.

"Oh, God," he moaned under his breath and closed his eyes. He quickly stepped into the bathtub, avoiding looking at his mother's face.

Melissa picked up the washrag and the soap. Then she slipped to her knees and washed his stomach acting as if she did this everyday. She tried to act casual, but as her hands moved lower, her hands began trembling. She began to wash his legs, trying to ignore the pulsing appendage in front of her face.

Eric opened his eyes looked down at his mother and then his own cock. It was now almost fully hard. He looked away again and his face turned red.

The room was suddenly filled with sexual tension. Melissa could feel her heart beating in her chest as she stared at the long throbbing shaft. It mesmerized her. With shaking hands she continued to wash his thigh, washing it from top to bottom. Then she told him to put his foot on the side of the tub so she could get to his foot. But when he had done that, she paused. Instead of washing his thigh she brought the soap and the washcloth to his cock. It was almost as if she were hypnotized.

Eric gasped.

Melissa began to wash it gently as if she did this everyday. But the last time she washed him like this he was five years old.

Eric sighed and kept his eyes closed tightly.

Melissa grew fascinated with her son's large cock. She had never looked at the male sex organ like this before. His balls were huge in their wrinkled sacks and hung down several inches below his cock. Both orbs moved inside their sacks like they were alive. She guessed in a way they were alive ... at least the sperm inside. She felt her pussy throb at the thought.

She heard Eric moan when she began to slowly move her hand back and forth, supposedly to clean him. She moved her hand to the base of his cock before sliding it back to the head. She began to pump the shaft.

"Ohhh!!! Eric gasped.

Suddenly her breathing became labored. She could hear Eric moaning, but it sounded like it was coming from far off. Her head began to spin as her hand moved faster.

"Mommmm. Watch out!!!" Eric cried out in warning with his last ounce of energy.

The words didn't register as Melissa continued to pump her son's cock. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. Her eyes were wide as she watched and felt the long shaft throb. She could feel the head grow larger in her hand. Suddenly Eric exploded. The soap fell from her hand as his thick cream blasted from the head like a bullet, hitting her directly in her face.

She gasped, but didn't stop pumping her hand. The next shot followed quickly and hit her tightly closed lips. The squirting juice came out in torrents for several long seconds before finally slowing down. The weaker squirts hit Melissa on the neck and then dripped to the material of her nightgown and covering her still heaving breasts.

When the last drops were squeezed from Eric's cock, Melissa stood up on unsteady legs. She squeezed her legs together and tried to maintain her balance. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She knew it was incredibly wrong, yet her pussy was throbbing, burning with desire. She felt Eric's sperm begin to run down her face and then drip from her chin.

She closed her eyes as if that would change what she had just done. It didn't work. Instead, a vision of Eric's spurting cock jumped into her mind. Suddenly and unexpectedly, a climax ripped through her. She squeezed her legs tighter and tried to control the movement of her hips. With hooded eyes she stared at her son who had yet to open his eyes. That was a small blessing.

When her climax eased, Melissa used the washcloth to wipe the cum from her face. Then she dipped it into the water and wrung it out. Without a word, she began to wash Eric again. She took care of his lower half before moving upward to wash his chest and back. She took special care to wash the sections of his arms and chest that were not bandaged. Finally, she got up and retrieved a large bath towel. She began to dry her son rubbing the towel up and down his strong body. Neither of them said a word as he stepped out of the tub and let her finish drying his feet. Then she helped him put on his shirt and sweat pants.

The remainder of the day was quiet. They spoke, but only about normal things. Nothing was said about what happened in the bathroom. Yet, both of them were reliving it over and over in their heads ... Eric with excitement and Melissa with excitement tinged with a great deal of remorse.

Chapter 9

Melissa got up early the following morning, putting on a bathrobe she found in the closet. She looked out the window and saw that the snow was coming down as hard as it had the day before. She was beginning to wonder if they would be stranded there all winter. While under normal circumstances that might be an exciting thought, deeper down, she was worried about what was going to happen between her and Eric after the incident in the bathroom. They were trapped together in the small cabin with little to do and nowhere to go.

She went into the bathroom and put on a sweater and a pair of jeans. As she glanced in the mirror, she saw that both items fit her rather snugly. In fact, the jeans were quite tight in the crotch. It was funny that she hadn't noticed that previously. The seam rubbed on her strangely swollen clit. It seemed to be that way all the time now.

When she came out of the bathroom, she saw that Eric was still sleeping soundly. The covers were down to his waist exposing his strong upper body. A shiver went through her and it felt like the crotch of her jeans had grown tighter. With a shake of her head she went to the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee.

It was two hours later when Eric came into the kitchen, wearing underwear and a tee shirt.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Melissa said.

"Hi, Mom. What's for breakfast?"

"So you're hungry again?"

"I'm starved."

"That's a good sign. I'll get things going. How do you feel?"

"Still sore, like a train ran over me, but otherwise much better," he replied looking at his mother and smiling weakly. As he walked over to the table to sit down, he had a strange look on his face ... as if he was wondering if what happened yesterday was just a dream.

Melissa's face turned red at her son's stare and the room fell silent.

"I'll go get dressed," he said to break the silence.

"Need help?" Melissa asked before thinking. She turned away from Eric to hide her still red face.

"Uh ... no ... maybe. Let me try."

A few minutes later Eric returned with a shirt unbuttoned down the front and a pair of jeans with the top open and zipper down.

"Can you help?" he said with an embarrassed smile.

He looked like the little boy she pictured in her mind. Melissa suddenly felt silly over all her worries. There was no reason they couldn't live together a few days without getting crazy. "Sure," she answered with a smile. She turned to him and began to button his shirt. When she finished the last button, she sat down on a kitchen chair to button and zip his pants. Suddenly she realized this was almost the position she was in last night when Eric shot cum in her face. Her face felt hot and her fingers suddenly began to tremble. It took her twice as long as normal to get the zipper in place and close the top button.

"Want to play chess after breakfast?" Melissa asked.

"Sure, what's the bet?"

"Don't you think betting has gotten us into enough trouble?" she said.

"How much trouble can we get into cooped up in this cabin? We're not racing down the slopes. Come on, it will break the monotony."

"I guess you're right."

"So what's the bet?" Eric asked.

"Let's see. If you lose, you do the dishes everyday and clean the house when we get home for two months."

"Wow!" he said in surprise. "Don't you think that's a heavy bet?" Then he smiled at her cockiness. "Pretty sure you're going to win, huh?"

"Certain," she returned with a smile.

"All right, two can play that game. If you're so certain, here is what I win, you have to wear whatever clothes I pick out for you, for the rest of the vacation."

Melissa looked at her son strangely. Wear whatever he wants? she thought. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Why do you want to chose what I wear ... I didn't bring that much stuff."

"It's what I want," Eric responded with a grin.

Melissa shrugged and said, "All right if that's what you want."

"That includes to bed," Eric added.

Suddenly it dawned on Melissa. He could tell her to wear anything, even his shirt with nothing underneath, or nothing at all. A tremor suddenly rushed through her. "Wait a minute, I'm not so sure about this now."

"Okay, the bet's off. Obviously you're afraid you're going to lose."

"Fine, the bet's off. But I'm not afraid to lose," she said in a huff.

"Really? Then why don't you take the bet?"

Melissa's competitive nature was challenged and she was more than a little irritated. She thought for a moment and then her eyes narrowed. While she still didn't know entirely what he was up to, she knew it had to be devious. Her competitive nature kicked in. "Okay, but its three months of dishes and cleaning the house and you have to wash my car every week."

"Three months! No way!" he almost screamed.

"What? Are you afraid to lose?"

Eric's face showed his anger. He paused, pursing his lips. "Okay, you're on. Let's play."

The bravado suddenly drained from Melissa. She swallowed hard and was about to call it all off when Eric turned and left the room. She went to the stove and began to fix breakfast. Her hands were shaking as she began to scramble eggs in a bowl.

A few minutes later, when Eric returned to the kitchen, Melissa's was ready to reason with him. "Eric, I think we have cabin fever already. Let's forget this bet."

"Bet's a bet," he returned, sitting down at the table.

She sat a plate of food in front of him and then sat down. They ate breakfast in silence. By the time breakfast was over, Melissa's confidence had returned. "Do you want to start your chores early and do the breakfast dishes?" She smiled smugly.

"Can't with the bandages on," he said holding up his arms. "Besides, I'm going to win," he returned with his own smug smile.

"Right!" Melissa returned. Then she got up, cleaned up the table and put the dishes in the sink. She could feel her son's eyes on her almost every second. It was a strange, but not entirely an unpleasant feeling. Again she felt the crotch of her jeans tighten. Each movement sent a shock wave through her. She moved as if she was in a trance. A few minutes later she was worried that there would be a dark stain on the crotch of her jeans.

"Come on Mom," said Eric. He had found a chess set in a closet and set it up. "You can't delay it any longer."

Melissa finally came to the table and sat down. Her heart was beating rapidly. Suddenly Melissa wondered what she was worried about. First of all, she would probably win, and secondly, so she had to wear some scanty clothes around the house. What would that hurt?

The two played for a solid hour with the advantage going back and forth many times. The tension in the room grew with each move until it was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Finally Eric made a critical move and sat back. "Check and Checkmate!" he exclaimed with undisguised pleasure. His face was beaming while Melissa's face was very serious. "Okay, I think I'd like you to put on those skin tight leggings and top you use under your ski suit. But no underwear."

Melissa thought her heart was going to pound out of her chest. Those clothes were meant to be worn with something over top. Most of her breasts would be visible and the bottoms were so tight that every curve would be on display. She could just tell him no and that would be that. Yet, they had bet for years and always paid off, no matter what.

Eric stared at her, his gaze never flinching. He had a smug look on his face.

She had no way out and she knew it. It was nuts, but there was nothing she could do. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity she got up and went to the bedroom. There she dug the top and bottom leggings out of the dresser. She stripped off her clothes and put on the top. It hugged her breasts like a second skin, her nipples plainly poking through. The undersides of her breasts were also visible. Slowly she pulled on the bottoms. Her body was now squeezed into the tight elastic material. She could feel the seam of the bottoms pulling between her pussy lips and upward between her ass cheeks. The first step she took almost brought her to her knees. As she walked down the steps, she felt her pussy begin to moisten.

Melissa heard Eric gasp when she walked into the kitchen. She knew he was shocked that she had actually gone through with it. She was shocked herself. As her breasts bounced with her movements, she could feel his eyes watching her. The nipples were poking out and as big as pencil erasers and there were goose bumps up and down her arms.

She looked at him and saw his eyes run up and down her torso until they centered on her crotch. She took a deep breath because she knew that he could see her pussy lips ... and she was getting wet.

There was a look of defiance on Melissa's face as she turned and walked to the sink to do the breakfast dishes. As she stood at the sink she could still feel her son's eyes on her. That sent ripples of unwanted excitement through her. Within a few minutes she felt her juices begin to soak the crotch of her leggings. She squeezed her thighs tighter. However, that only made her excitement worse as she placed pressure on her already swollen clit. She was near climax when she finally finished the dishes.

A moment later, when she turned around, Eric was still staring at her. "I'm going to catch up on some reading," she said as she strode past him feeling her engorged clit pulse with each step. She knew that this was way over the top for a mother/son relationship, but she couldn't help herself. The fact that they were confined to the house, with no way to get away, seemed to create a sexual tension that bordered on uncontrollable. It was crazy, almost surreal.

Suddenly, a strange feeling came over her. Like everything was going to be fine. After all, it was only she and her son here and no one else would ever know. She began to think that whatever happened would be confined to this cabin in the middle of a blizzard in a foreign country. She could control it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds