A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 04

Eric placed his hand on the table, still gasping for breath, his head turned to his mother. When he could move, he slowly walked up behind her. He stood there for a moment.

Melissa could feel him behind her. She could feel his breath on her neck. Then his lips touched her bare shoulder. She felt herself being turned around until she was in his strong arms. A second later her lips were covered by his.

With a moan, she melted into his embrace. The feeling of warmth inside her grew. She pressed her body to her son as the kiss grew ever more passionate. Their tongues dueled as their saliva mixed. When she felt his cock begin to stiffen between her legs, she pushed him away. She wasn't sure why. She said, "I have to get the dishes done." She turned around and began to wash the dishes again, but there was a smile on her face.

Eric sighed and moved away.

Melissa cleaned up the house and then sat down to read again. Eric finally joined her, picking up a novel he had been reading. While they both appeared calm, there was still an incredible air of sexual tension ... after all Melissa was still half-naked.

It was after lunch when Melissa told Eric they needed to talk. She sat him down at the table, taking his hands gently into hers. She looked at the injured wrists, rubbing her fingers across the backs of his hand. "Eric ... Eric, Hon," she started and stopped.

"Mom ... he started to say something but Melissa put her fingers to his lips.

"Let me try to get his out," she said, her eyes suddenly misty as she searched his. "Eric, what we have done is wrong ... very, very wrong."

It was obvious from the look on her son's face that he thought she was going to admonish him. She looked at her son's hands clutched gently in hers as she continued. "I don't know if it's the setting or being locked up in this cabin, but I have obviously lost all reason. I am having an incredibly difficult time thinking straight ... especially ... especially when I am close to you." She glanced up into Eric's eyes before she continued. "I can't change what has happened. In fact, I don't know if I would want to ... I mean ... damn, it's all so confusing."

"Mom, I love you," Eric blurted.

"I love you too, Eric."

"No, not like a mother. I love you like ... you know, like a woman," Eric said.

Melissa sighed and wondered if she should tell him that she thought she felt the same way about him. She decided not to say anything now. Instead, in response she squeezed his hands gently. "As I said, I don't know if I would change what has happened. But I can try and control what happens until we leave here."

A pained expression came to Eric's face and his eyes began to tear.

"Unfortunately, I don't think I can resist you while we are closed up in this cabin."

Now Eric's face brightened.

A tiny smile curled at the corners of Melissa's lips. "But we have to control ourselves. What I mean is that we can't let this go any further than it already has. I am your mother, not a lover."

Eric face showed his distress. "You mean we can't do ... do ... you know, what we did this morning?"

"No ..." Melissa said and paused. She saw Eric wince. "What I mean is we cannot go any further."

Eric looked confused. "Huh?"

Melissa smiled at his confusion. "We can still ... I mean ... I can still suc ... you know, do what I did in the bathroom and this morning, but we can't do anything else."

Eric's face broke into a broad smile.

"And that lasts only while we are here in this cabin, not when we go home."

It was obvious that Eric had barely heard the last comment. "Wow, Mom," he gasped.

"I mean it, Eric. We cannot take what we do here back home," she admonished him. She knew he wasn't listening. "Okay, since we both have cabin fever, let's get our ski suits on and go for a little walk. The fresh air will clear our heads."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds