A Life in the Time: Dreams 1 Pt. 3

The two immediately moved to the horse and the Mistress assumed the prescribed position, the Disciplinant bound her wrists, thighs and ankles tightly. "As you can see, the Disciplinant has encountered the business end of the whip this morning. Now it is the Mistress' turn. Warm her ass," Wayne instructed.

The Disciplinant stepped behind the Mistress, still wearing the marks of her encounter with Wayne earlier. She raised her hand and brought down the short straps of the whip, which lapped around the Mistress’ cheeks with a resounding smack. Wayne's attention returned to the beauties before him, the lead blonde slave girl was still begging for an orgasm. By this time her body was soaked with saliva, sweat and her slick juices. The second blonde slave girl's face was covered and glistening.

"Come for me slave," Wayne sighed.

Instantly the blonde slave girl groaned as her body began to spasm. The others moaned as they doubled their oral efforts. The lead blonde began to grunt as the spasms grew stronger, her body starting to convulse. Wet smacking rose from the tangle of quivering bodies. They almost drowned the smacks that the Mistress was receiving to her upturned ass. Finally the lead blonde collapsed to the floor and the others fell with her atop the second blonde beneath.

"That was nicely done, my pets," Wayne commended. "Now gather around to watch the display I have for you. I want each of the slave boys to fuck the Mistress in the ass."

"As you wish, Master," was her reply before clapping her hands.

"Spread her cheeks, the Disciplinant, so I can watched every detail of this royal fucking."

"As you say, Master."

The Disciplinant stepped around the horse, straddling the upper portion of the Mistress’ body, she spread her buttocks widely. Wayne peered between to see a small puckered, tight dark ring that appeared to have never been penetrated. The first slave boy stepped up on a small platform, which made him slightly higher than his Mistress’ hips. His cock, stiff and bobbing before him, was about five inches long and barely one-inch around. He gripped the throbbing shaft as his hips moved forward, the head penetrated the tight ring, and her scream filled the Grand Hall. Wayne noticed the Disciplinant's nails dug into the tender flesh of the Mistress’ asscheeks when he thrust forward impaling himself inside her rectum to the hilt.

He was still for a moment after the Mistress screamed loudly with her agony, and then he began to screw her. The Mistress’ pouting cuntlips moved in rhythm with the driving cockshaft, the dark ring now speared and stretched into an oval by the Disciplinant. The mere sight of the shaft sliding in and out of her gripping sphincter informed Wayne that the Mistress was not accustomed to anal sex. But she a became just another slave girl in the village when he had arrived.

The slave boy was grinding his groin into her now, pulling at her hips as he thrust his cock into her. The Disciplinant stretched her cheeks tighter to prevent them from closing and disappointing her Master. Wayne knew she was enjoying every torturous moment of this scene. Though she experienced pain, the Mistress’ cunt began to ooze her slick juices onto her thighs. Suddenly another screamed filled the Grand Hall, it was that of the slave boy. His hips bucked wildly, his balls rose upward in their sacs and spasmed as he spewed their contents into the Mistress’ bowels. She grunted and groaned as his cock jerked and jetted his creamy semen into her. When he moved away, the Mistress’ asshole was just slightly distended, but was well coated with white, frothy sperm.

Now the second slave boy moved behind her. His penetration was easier than the first, on his behalf anyway. The Mistress screamed again as her cheeks tensed trying to deny entrance. His cock was slightly larger than the first, Wayne surveyed the remaining slave boys to discover that the Mistress would indeed be well fucked, receive a crash course in anal sex. He also noticed that the guide was taking special interest in the display, even more so of the display of his throbbing cock.

"Pair up slaves and enjoy yourselves. Switch off and come as often as you can," he declared. "You, my dear," speaking to his guide, "may enjoy my cock."

The movements of the slave girls and boys immediately interrupted the silence of the hall. The guide quickly moved between Wayne's thighs to kiss and lick his oozing cockhead before gobbling it inside her mouth. Wayne watched as his number one was butt-fucked before him. As the guide’s lips slid along his cockshaft he could almost imagine how the Mistress’ tight anus might feel, how it might feel to stretch it open with his own cock. The shaft slid slowly in and out of the Mistress’ asshole, just as the guide’s tightened lips moved along his cockshaft. But, Wayne received the added thrill of having the guide’s swirling tongue.

As the slave boy's tempo increased, the guide’s remained almost the same. As with the first, the Mistress began to tense her anus as the throbbing shaft withdrew from her bowels, the ring tightened around the rim of the head before it drove back into her. The sight was very erotic causing his cock to ooze a copious amount of precum into the eager mouth of his hungry guide. The potion he drank earlier must have still had an effect as his cock was tingling and twitching wildly, his senses heightened.

The slave boy began to pound his shaft into the gripping orifice of Mistress' asshole now, he was very near his orgasm. The grand room was filled with sighs from the slaves who sat with their legs widely spread and their eyes glued to their Mistress as she was butt-fucked. Wayne saw that each had another slave girl between their thighs eagerly licking and lapping at their excited cunts and cocks. Their wet smacking mingled with the slapping balls of the slave boy and the greedy sucking of the guide’s mouth.

The slave boy began to groan, the slaves joined him, and then it turned to grunts as his balls pumped his creamy load into his Mistress' bowels. The Disciplinant stretched open her asscheeks while the slave boy rammed his spewing cock between them gripping her hips tightly in his hands. Finally, he groaned and ground his cock into her gripping hole allowing her to milk the last drops from the shaft. He weakly moved away, his cock slipping from the creamed, distended orifice while the Disciplinant held it open lewdly. It was quickly filled by the next slave boy, the slaves switched positions.

Wayne was feeling more excited than ever, he knew he would come soon. He had known it for several long minutes, but for some reason his pleasure just soared higher. He watched as the third slave boy mounted the Mistress. She moaned this time, even though his cock was larger than the last. Her anus had finally become accustomed to penetration and she thrust her butt up to meet the shaft.

The Mistress began to pinch her nipples and moan ever louder, her actions seemed to coax the slave boy to a faster and harder tempo that he couldn't withstand for long. In just moments he was grunting as yet another creamy load spewed and jetted into the Mistress’ asshole. She was eager for the next filling cock, with just the slightest grimace and groan as he entered her. She eagerly fucked this slave boy's cock and fucked the next with sluttish abandon. She actually began to buck onto the following screwing cock as it plowed into her anus.

By the time the tenth slave boy had entered the Mistress’ asshole she had come three times. Wayne's cock had grown larger than he had ever known it but was still for from spewing the creamy seed pent up in his balls though the guide worked tirelessly with her mouth. The slave girls had each enjoyed several orgasms apiece and hungrily lapped at one another for more. The Disciplinant was left to enjoy herself through the act of the Mistress' punishment, which she was very pleasurable for her.

The last five slave boys had impressively sized cocks, the Mistress eagerly welcomed them. She had ten slick, creamy loads pumped into her asshole now so even the largest would penetrate her with ease. She whined and whimpered while wiggling her hips as the eleventh moved behind her, he held his cock in position, then rammed it home inside her. The Mistress only moaned with pure delight as it slid into her balls deep. This one wasn't slow and easy at all, his hips slammed drilling his cock deeper inside her bowels from the first thrust.

By this time Wayne's balls were aching for release, his cock oozed precum profusely, now a constant stream flowing into the guide’s hungry mouth. The moans and gasps of the slave girls had risen to a frenzied tone now as everyone became sexually frantic. The sense of urgency rose to a fever pitch as the slave boys continued to fuck their Mistress' asshole. Then it was time for the last.

Wayne instructed the Disciplinant to assume the guide’s place. The Disciplinant was eager to kneel between her Master's legs and gobble his throbbing cock into her mouth. She tried to take it all but was unable, she began to stroke the shaft as her lips tightened, her cheeks hollowed and her tongue swirled. The moans and groans of the slaves seemed to correspond in direct proportion to Wayne's excitement. He watched as in a trance while the final slave boy had his way with his Mistress. His orgasm was building, Wayne's built in step.

When the slave boy began to grunt, Wayne stiffened, his cock pulsed and his balls pumped his seed into the Disciplinant’s mouth just as the slave boy filled the Mistress’ asshole with the final load. Both the Mistress and Disciplinant moaned their pleasure as the cocks jerked and spewed inside their bodies. Both relished the heat of the spewing semen, one milking the shaft with her anus, the other with her lips.

Suddenly could vaguely hear the voice of his mother, then he was gently shaken. Slowly he began to wake, it was morning and he was being awakened for school. He opened his eyes to look into his mother's face, suddenly he felt the roughness of the sheet against the head of his throbbing erection and became embarrassed. She had seen him with a morning erection many mornings, but this morning's was different, it wasn't a pee hard on at all.

(continued in Dream 2)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds