A Likely Story

"They sag," she said with a soft snort. It turned into a gasp when I caught her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. "Oh my ... and they're covered in ... freckles." "Nothing but beautiful," I said softly as I shifted to the other nipple.

"And ... oh, my ... and they ... oh god, Jimmy" She pulled my head up and attacked my mouth with her lips. Then panting, she kissed her way along my jaw line to my neck right below my ear. I winced as her teeth nibbled hard. "Take me to bed," she mumbled as she nibbled.

Almost carrying her, I headed in that general direction but we ended up stopped on the wall beside the bathroom door. I held her up against it even as a picture of her daughter fell to the floor. Her arms clawed at my head, neck and shirt sending a button flying, then others followed. As she slid down the wall, I caught the bottom edge of her black dress and she shimmied out of it. Her lips were right back on my neck then on my chest, kissing and nibbling their way down. I winced as she bit my nipple. Then her tongue was batting at it. I felt her nails rake my stomach as she grabbed at my belt and started pulling at my pants.

"Naked ... I want you naked, now!" she told me, breathless.

I stepped out of my shoes as she undid my pants and pulled them down my hips. Her nails left scratches down my hips, and I gasped in shock as she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. I grabbed at the door frame to the bathroom as her mouth went to work on me with a fury. I let my hand come to rest on her head as it bobbed, and all I could manage to do was moan. Never in my life had I ever felt anyone go after me with this much energy.

Then I groaned as her teeth raked the top and bottom.

When I looked down she was looking up at me, my cock resting against her cheek. Her hands were caressing my ass and thighs.

"If you don't get me to my bed, I'm going to fuck you on the hallway floor."

"Sweet Jesus-a-living what the hell have I woken up?" I thought to myself as I picked her up, and together we stumbled through the thankfully open doorway. The big king-size bed was unmade and a few alternative choices of dress were still on their hangers laid atop it. Those became uncomfortable pinching points under us as we crashed down onto the bed and fought away the few remaining clothes we wore.

Then her legs were wrapping around me, and I felt her hand on my cock. The tip was between her wet lips and she was thrusting at me before I even realized what was happening.

"The condom," I said, and then her mouth slammed into mine as she lifted herself up towards me. I felt more than half my length disappear into warm wet flesh.

Her words were a hot breath next to my ear.

"Thank you for thinking about it, but you can't get me pregnant. I'm clean. I was only ever with Lynn's father. Now, please ... please let me feel you."

With a grunt, I pushed all the way into her. She moaned and dug her nails into my back as I felt myself hit bottom. Then her hand was on my chest pushing me up.

When I lifted myself up and looked down at her face it was flushed. Her hands came to my face and caressed it as I started to push into and pull out of her warmth.

"Oh ... yes. You can't know, Jimmy. You can't know how wonderful that feels. It's been so long." For one moment she was soft, tender under me, her hand brushing hair back out my face, then it grasped my hair tightly. She pulled my mouth back down to hers. Our tongues fought each other in the space between our lips, as we kissed.

Then the need for breath became too great for us both, and gasping, panting we pulled back. I loved the look on her face as she drove herself up onto the length of me. No woman ... no ... girl I had ever been with had done this. She did not lie passive and let me do what I wanted. She was very much actively attacking the hardness inside her. Making my body respond to her needs.

And respond it did.

I pushed, pulled, tugged and drove myself into her. I caught a leg under her knee, and getting a gasp from her, lifted it up to give me even deeper access to her. She moaned, now continuously, as I saw her face awash with pleasure. Mary turned a bit, and I found myself astride her thigh with her leg across my chest. I kissed the back of her knee as I pumped. I could feel my sack sliding across the wet skin of her thigh.

Then she was turning again. I caught her hip as she went to her knees in front of me. I felt an inch I didn't know I had slip into her then and was rewarded by her scream of pure bestial pleasure. Even as I felt myself getting so close I wanted to scream, I saw her grab up her pillow from the bed and clutch it to her chest. I heard the shattering cry muffled as she clawed at the pillow case then at the sheet under us. The corner of the fitted sheet pulled from the mattress as I felt her tremble under me. Then I was gasping. I dug my hands into her hips and pulled every bit of warm wetness back down the length of me. I could feel myself when I let go inside her, inside a woman's body, something I had not done without a condom in years. The feeling of release seemed to go on forever as I tried to draw breath and couldn't. Then with a sound more whimper than moan, I collapsed down next to her. I could hear her softly chuckling next to me.

Then she was turned over snuggling up next to me. Her naked body felt all warm and deliciously damp as I buried my face in her hair, and she lay her head on my chest. I could still feel her laughing.

"What is so funny?" I asked, brushing her wet hair back from her face.

"Just thinking back to a conversation your mom and I had after Mitchel left me." Sitting up, she looked into my face, the corners of her eyes wreathed in little wrinkles from her smile. "She told me to go out and find a young lover to help me get over him."

I smiled and pushed sweaty hair back from her face again. "So did it help?"

"Mitchel who?" she asked with a smile. Chuckling, I ran my hand down her back. Her fingers slid down my stomach and cupped me gently. Under that light stroking touch I knew it wouldn't take long to get me hard again. Looking into her face, moving my hand to finger her tight curls, I could see that she was going to be more than ready for me when that time came.

"MOM, I'M HOME!" called out Lynn from the living room. "I brought Timothy with me!"

Gypsy's joyous barking echoed through the house even as Mary and I looked each other in the eyes. In the span of a few seconds a thousand expressions, from horror to laughter, ran across our faces. Mary, her eyes as big as saucers, she had to cover her mouth as laughter started to pour out.

"Mom?"

I would like to thank patientlee for her time and effort as my editor. Her work keeping my commas from running away is monumental.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds