• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Bit of Monica

A Little Bit of Monica

The night was young and I was feeling rather restless. But I did have this anxious feeling and just couldn't put my finger on it. When my wife stepped out of the shower and entered the room with her towel draped around her waist, and her breasts were glistening with the moisture, I knew then the feeling must be pent up sexual energy. We hadn't had sex for 4 or 5 days and I was beginning to feel the pressure...especially as Monica dropped the towel and stood naked in front of me, as she casually began to look for something to wear.

I told her, "Maybe she should put on something sexy."

She looked at me and said "Why? Who would see it except for you?"

So I challenged her and said "Maybe you should let someone else get a glimpse of your pretty body."

"And just exactly what do you mean by that?" she said.

My heart was beating rapidly; I felt warm and had started to sweat. I didn't know what had came over me as I explained to her "You like it when men pay attention to you and give you those looks of approval when you are dressed up, maybe you should take it a little further." I couldn't believe I was actually telling my wife that she should somehow expose her body to another man. I said, "I think it would be fun if you, well,,, showed a little more of what you got."

Her eyes opened wider and I could see her nipples harden into stiff little rivets pointing off her firm tits and giving away her inward approval of the idea. "And what if I did? What would you be doing while this was going on?"

I told her "I could hide in the closet and watch you."

"And what if things went further than just flashing? " She said. "What if I got really turned on and did more than just 'tease' the lucky guy?"

Now my heart was pounding as I realized that the stakes in this game were increasing. "Well, I guess I would just have to watch and take it, but I don't think you would actually do more than just tease." I knew that she is usually reserved and probably wouldn't do more than flash a little bra.

She looked at me and said "Okay, but whatever happens, remember this is all your idea and don't blame me if you get stuck in that closet."

She had a funny look in her eyes when she said that and it occurred to me that maybe there was something already going on. I lay back on the bed and watched as my wife picked through her dresser drawer and pulled out a very sexy white, see through "g" string panty. She slipped them on and it was easy to see her pubic bush through the sheer material. My cock was straining in my pants as it stiffened into an erection.

She then found a matching half bra which barely covered her nipples as she put it around her breasts. Even if it covered her nipples, they were clearly visible through the fabric. I slid my hand into my pants to stroke my penis, I couldn't believe how turned on I was becoming.

She turned to me and said "What do you think so far? Do you think this might cause a stir?"

I could barely speak "Positively" I said.

She spun around and continued to rummage through the drawer until she pulled out white, thigh high stockings, which she then proceeded to pull over her long shapely legs. When they were completely on, she walked over to the closet and reached for a lacy robe that I had bought her recently. She put it on and closed it loosely over her incredibly sexy outfit with a thin belt around the waist. The tops of the stockings were partially visible, as the robe was a short cut one, ending at the top of her thighs.

I really didn't think that she would actually go through with this, letting a stranger see her dressed like this, so I played along. "What now? You certainly do look sexy, but who is going to see you like this?" I said.

She walked over to the phone and said, "Don't worry, I'll find someone." She dialed the phone and started talking to someone. "...And by the way, is Charlie home tonight?" she asked. "Great. Can I talk to him Please?"

Charlie, I thought. Charlie was my brother's son. She couldn't be asking my nephew, could she?

Monica continued talking for a few minutes, then with a giggle said, "About fifteen minutes, OKAY?" Then she hung up the phone.

Charlie was really pretty young, about 18 years old. He was tall and thin with a fairly muscular build and I remembered hearing Monica remark about how handsome he was the last time the family was together.

"Okay. You asked for this. You better make some room in the closet near the living room." She said. "I think that will give you a good view of the kitchen and the living room." "Oh yeah, One more thing, you can't interfere with us once we're started. OKAY?" she said.

I was going to call her bluff, so I got up and moved to the living room. My dick was pointing the way as I went to the closet and moved some stuff around so I could step in comfortably. I left the door ajar, and I could clearly see into the kitchen and the living room. Due to the shadows, I couldn't be seen from outside the closet. Monica stepped into the kitchen and called to me to let her know if I could see. When I said that I could, she walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and then laid back and pulled her knees up slightly so that her panties were visible from beneath her robe. Again she asked if I could see Okay and I gave her the 'thumbs up'.

I was really getting very excited by now and I could feel a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of my now fully erect cock. Just then, the doorbell rang and I thought that my heart was about to explode. My wife got up off the couch and carefully adjusted her robe so that it was closed loosely around her waist and so that it would open enough to see her lacy bra if she moved her arms slightly.

She walked over to the door, looked into the peephole, and whispered to me "Its Charlie. He looks really cute and I think he is going to like what he sees. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She asked.

I really wasn't sure at that moment, but I thought it was too late to back down now so I replied, "Go for it."

She leaned toward the door and said, "Is that you Stanley?"

I heard the reply from outside "No, its Charlie, Aunt Monica."

She said "Oh, Okay" and she opened the door and said, "Come in. I thought it might be your uncle Stanley coming back."

Charlie walked into the foyer behind my wife who led him into the kitchen. I could see the expression of his face as his eyes traced down Monica's scantily covered body. "Here, you can move the chairs into the corner, can you move the table for me too?" she asked.

"Sure Aunt Monica."

She started over to the cabinet next to the sink and bent over as she opened the door and pulled out a table cloth from the lower shelf. I could see that as she leaned over, the short robe rode up her back, giving a beautiful view of her nearly bare behind. Monica was giving this young man a terrific view, and I could see by the expression on his face that he was enjoying it. She paused there, in that position for what seemed like an eternity as she shuffled with the cloth.

"Charlie, why don't you get us a coke and take the m to the living room." She said.

Charlie got the cokes and went into the living room, hardly taking his eyes off his Aunt's fine body. I was very excited at this point as they walked past the closet that I was standing in. The living room was a little closer to me, and I could see even better than before. Monica walked over to the couch and again bent over to get her coke from the coffee table.

As she stood up again she appeared upset and started complaining, "Charlie, I just had a big fight with your uncle, that asshole. He actually said that I was fat. Do you believe that?" She was looking directly at him and started to undo the belt on her robe.

I could see the robe open and she pulled it back over her shoulders.

"Do you think that I am fat?" she asked as she spun around slowly, dropping the robe as she did.

"Aunt Monica, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Charlie admits.

I thought my cock was going to explode as I watched my wife expose herself like that. I couldn't wait to get out of that closet, but as I watched on, I became aware that I was going to have to wait a little longer. Charlie was taking this all in as he stood there in disbelief. He must have been getting an erection, because he started pulling at the front of his pants and was trying to adjust himself.

"Oh my...." Monica said. "Did I do that to you?" she asked as she walked over to him. Charlie was speechless at this point. "Here. Let me help you with that".

I couldn't believe what she was doing. She started to undo his belt and then undid his zipper. As she pulled Charlie's pants and underpants down to his ankles, she knelt down on her knees in front of him. I could see that he was a little weak in the knees by this time.....so was I. My 30 year old wife was taking her 18 year old nephew's rapidly growing cock into her hands and lowering her mouth to it.

I could see her eyes widen as his cock continued to harden into a formidable erection. It wasn't much larger than my tool, a bit thicker maybe. She put the head of his cock between her lips and began stroking it with her hand. Her other hand reached underneath to cup his oversize scrotum. Her mouth sank lower over his cock as she started working her tongue and lips around his erection. I heard a faint moan come out of his mouth.

I didn't think Monica would do it, but here I was, in the closet, and she was giving a young stud a blowjob in my own living room. I stood there watching her experienced hands and mouth work their magic on Charlie's cock. It didn't take very long, even though it seemed like an eternity. Charlie started groaning and Monica's hand started pumping faster. I could tell that he was coming in her mouth as his groans got louder and became more of a rhythmic grunting sound.

Monica usually swallows my come when she gives me a blowjob so I was a little surprised as she opened her lips slightly and gobs of creamy cum leaked out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest. I'm not sure whether she was doing this for my benefit or because of the incredible volume of cum that was exploding from Charlie's cock. I couldn't believe how much this kid could cum.

Monica continued to suck and stroke his cock until he was finished. Charlie stood there as Monica stood up in front of him, cum still dripping down her face. "Why don't you sit down for a moment? I'll be right back." She said as she turned and walked off to the bedroom giving me a wink as she passed me in the closet.

As Monica left the living room, I could see Charlie sit down on the couch and finish taking off his clothes. His cock had receded into a semi-flaccid state but was still very erect. He sat there for just a minute or so when Monica came back into the room. She had cleaned herself of a bit and had removed her bra. Her breasts, while not extremely large, are firm and shaped nicely. The nipples were dark and hard, as they usually get when she is excited.

Charlie moved over as Monica sat down next to him. They started kissing and touching each other. Charlie's hands moved to Monica's breasts. He squeezed one, then the other, pinching her nipples along the way. His mouth kissed Monica down her face, onto her chest. Monica lay back as Charlie found his way to a nipple and began licking and sucking. I knew that Monica loved this and always got really hot and agitated. My thoughts were confirmed as she let out a soft moan.

I watched as Charlie continued his way down, kissing Monica's firm belly and grabbing the waistband of the panties, pulling them slowly from her hips. Monica offered no resistance and helped him remove the flimsy panties to expose her now dripping pussy. The soft moans increased as Charlie ran his lips over Monica's pussy lips. A soft shriek came from her mouth as his tongue found its target on her clit.

"Oh baby....that feels great...don't stop."

I could see that he had no intention of stopping. I could hear her breathing become more rapid and I could see that she was rapidly approaching orgasm. My own cock was dripping now and my hand unconsciously had encircled my shaft and started pumping, slowly, firmly. Monica's head arched back and I could see her stomach muscles ripple as she started cumming on Charlie's mouth. He didn't miss a beat as Monica had an extremely intense orgasm, flooding his mouth with her juices.

She continued to writhe in orgasm for several minutes; I didn't think it was going to stop. I knew Monica was multi-orgasmic, but she never had such an intense one with me. The pangs of jealousy were very strong, but the throbbing in my cock quickly overcame those feelings and I too reached the edge. My cock began spurting hot cum all over the closet wall. I didn't remember how long it lasted, but when it finally ebbed and my eyes came back into focus, I could see the sticky gobs dripping down the wall.

For a moment, I had almost forgotten about the scene that was playing several feet in front of my hiding place. When I finally glanced back at the couch, Charlie was climbing on top of my wife and was slowly inserting his now rock had cock into her pussy. I wasn't sure that Monica would allow him to penetrate her, just then, Monica reached down to help guide him into her and I could see the firm muscles on Charlie's butt tighten as he pushed his cock past her pussy lips.

"Oh....yeah.....give it to me...." Monica said. "You're so big.....it feels so good". Monica pushed up with her hips and the length of his cock slid fully into her cunt. Finally his balls smacked up against her and he started pumping in and out. The moaning from my wife's throat became louder and more guttural as Charlie's rhythmic humping intensified.

My cock was rock hard again and my hand again, began pumping my shaft.

"Uhh.....ohhh.....ohhh.....uhh...do it to me baby.....oh yes, yes, yessssssssss..." Monica cried out as another incredible orgasm rocked her body. Her legs rose up, with her spiked heels digging into the back of Charlie's legs and I could see her juices drip down her crack.

Charlie's humping continued, faster, and harder. I could only stand there, impotent to stop them, watching as my wife had 2, 3 then 4 orgasms while this young stud was pumping her with his prime cut of beef. I wasn't sure if it would ever end, but then I heard Charlie start to groan, faintly at first but then louder and I could see the rhythm of his humping slow, but he was now pounding it in with each thrust.

Monica was moaning loader too..."Cum in me baby. Fill me up with your hot cum." She shouted at him.

I could see his muscles spasm and I knew he was shooting his wad into my wife's cunt. My own orgasm wracked me as I watched helplessly as Monica and Charlie came together in a shower of hot juices running down her pussy and his balls. I painted the wall again with my load.

They laid there together for 5 or ten minutes, kissing and holding each other. I heard Charlie say to Monica, "Aunt Monica, you're the best."

Monica just held his head against her chest and said "That was the BEST sex I have ever had. You are a wonderful lover and I definitely want more of this."

I could see her smile as she looked up toward the closet and gave me a wink. "I think though, that maybe we should continue this another time, because I think that Stanley might come home soon."

They rose up together and I could see that Charlie's cock was rather limp again, but slick with the combined juices of their lovemaking. Monica's bush was sticky with cum and I could see it dripping down to the edge of her stockings.

When Charlie had his clothes back on, Monica walked him over to the doorway, inches from my face peering from the closet, and gave him a long, deep kiss. She said that she would call again when his uncle was going to be out again. She then opened the door, carefully hiding behind it and pushed Charlie gently whispering to him "That was great, baby......have a good night." She closed the door behind him.

I opened the door of the closet and Monica was standing there waiting for me.

"Well, I guess I called your bluff on that one," She said as she took my hand and started leading me to the bedroom.

I followed, speechless. I lay down on the bed and Monica put my hand on her pussy and asked "So how do you like the feel of your nephew's cum in your wife's pussy?"

I still couldn't speak as I felt the warm, sticky cum on her pubic hair and her engorged clit.

"Maybe you would rather see it up closer," She said as she moved up to straddle my face.

I could now see her pussy lips, slightly spread and threads of cum stretching from them to her thighs. She pressed closer and I pressed my lips to her cunt and lapped at it with my tongue. The taste was salty and slightly bitter, but I was incredibly turned on so I continued to explore my wife's pussy with my tongue. I inserted it as far as I could.

Monica's breathing was becoming deep again and I could tell she was going too cum so I teased my tongue around her clit gently the way she likes it. Suddenly, she started to cum and her cunt muscles contracted rhythmically. I was surprised when my mouth began to fill with thick creamy jism that had just minutes ago been shot deeply into my wife's pussy. I couldn't stop it so I just continued to suck it all out of her. It must have been at least a shot glass full of his cum draining into my mouth and some dripping down my chin.

When Monica's orgasm slowed, she moved herself down and lowered herself onto my throbbing rod. It felt like the Lincoln tunnel in there and I could barely feel the walls of her vagina. She was really stretched out from Charlie's love making. "So how do you like my sloppy pussy? I really liked the feel of his cock inside of me. Does that make you jealous?" She said.

I was looking at her face as she was saying this to me and knew it had made me jealous.

"I want more of him, he made me cum incredibly good.....I've never felt anything so good before. I've dreamed of him for some time now. Does that shock you?"

My cock was on the verge of an eruption.

Monica leaned over and put her mouth against my ear and whimpered "I can barely feel you inside me now, but that doesn't really matter, because Charlie already took care of me, you get is sloppy seconds tonight. I kind of like this, we are definitely going to have to do this again."

I couldn't take it any longer and my cock exploded into Monica's now cavernous vagina. I can't begin to describe the intensity of this orgasm; it lasted over a minute or maybe even two. I was so jealous, yet it turned me on beyond belief being with my wife right after she had sex with a young stud.

When I regained some composure, I kissed Monica deeply, holding her tight and whispered in her ear "I want you to have fun honey. We will do it as much and as often as you want, so long as you always include me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Bit of Monica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds