• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Grown Up Time

A Little Grown Up Time

Mary pushed herself away from her desk, reaching up to stretch out her back. It had been a long day, and her eyes couldn't handle anymore screen time. She decided to head out a little early to get ready for the night ahead. TGIF!

Tonight she and her husband would be celebrating their tenth anniversary, and she had some surprises in store for him. They may have been married for a long time, but that didn't mean she was boring! The kids would be staying at her parents' house for the weekend, so they would be completely free to focus on each other.

She logged off her computer, grabbed her purse, and headed out to the parking lot, wishing the few people she passed a nice weekend. She really meant it to -- she was feeling good! She had a couple of stops to make on the way home, and already had butterflies in her stomach thinking about it. She was excited for the night, but also a little nervous about shopping for some of the items she wanted. She and her husband had a good sexual relationship, but felt tonight would be a good chance to shake things up a bit, maybe take them in a new direction.

An hour and a half later, Mary walked into the house with a couple of bags in hand, and headed right to the bedroom. Her husband was dropping off the kids, so she figured he would be back home about 7:00, giving her about an hour to get ready, and she wanted everything set by the time he walked in the door.

Mary dropped her bags on the bed, and undressed. Naked, she walked into the attached bathroom, and turned on the shower. She stepped in, under the hot and steamy water spray, wetting her hair and body, enjoying the heat seeping through her muscles. Mary washed and conditioned her hair, and shaved her legs and underarms. She rinsed off, paused, and then covered her pussy with lather, shaving her mound clean for the first time.

After rinsing that area off, she couldn't help herself from exploring the newly exposed area, softly rubbing with her hand, moaning. That felt so good. Leaning back against the wall, she closed her eyes, and used her hand to spread the lips and flick her clit, thrusting her hips forward. She opened her eyes and sighed. She would love to just keep going, but had other things to take care of, so she gave herself a final rinse, pussy still tingling, and stepped out of the shower.

Mary dried off and liberally applied a musky scented lotion all over her body, and walked back into the bedroom. She paused in front of the full-length mirror. Not bad, she thought. She had a pretty enough face, with light blue eyes, full lips, and golden brown hair that fell to just above her shoulders. Her breasts were a perfect handful that her husband seemed to enjoy. She was a bit on the curvy side, with nice hips and a rounded ass.

She emptied out the bags on the bed, and picked up the new lingerie she had chosen. She hadn't gone too extreme, knowing it would be taken off pretty quick, with any luck! It was just a basic black shift silky nightgown, but as she pulled it over her head, it shimmered down over her skin, cool, and her nipples hardened. It was short, falling just below her ass. It felt so good on. She set the other items on the nightstand, smiling. Her husband was going to have the night of his life, and so would she! Hopefully she may fulfill a few fantasies for both of them.

Looking over at the clock, she saw she had about fifteen minutes to get ready, and she wanted to be completely ready to go for him. Her husband loved it when she was soaking wet, juices running down her thighs, and she aimed to please tonight. She looked over on the nightstand, and picked out the new vibrator. The woman store clerk had personally recommended it, saying it would blow her mind. Sounded good to her.

She lay down on the bed, thighs apart, with the vibrator on the bed next to her. She started by continuing what she was doing in the shower, caressing her bare pussy, loving the sensations. She should have shaved sooner -- it was just amazing. As she rubbed her finger along her clit, she could feel the slickness of her juices already starting to flow. Thinking about how sexy it would feel to have her husband fuck her bald cunt, she picked up the small bullet vibrator, turned it on, and lowered it to her clit. Her hips jerked up, as she rubbed the little machine up and down, vibrations pulsating.

She moaned, rubbing harder and harder, and felt the wetness on her thighs. She was so near an orgasm, it almost hurt to pull the vibrator off, but she didn't want to come yet. She sighed, frustrated, but wanting to wait for her husband. Then she heard the front door. Thank god -- she was so horny she could barely wait.

A couple of minutes later, she heard her husband, Greg, in the hall. "Hey hon, so what are we-" Greg stopped in the doorway, seeing his wife laying on the bed, in nothing but a little black gown that was pushed up exposing her glistening bare pussy, wet thighs spread, her eyes half-closed. He felt his cock harden immediately and the front of his jeans were suddenly very tight.

Mary smiled, bottom lip caught between her teeth, at her husband's reaction. She could see his cock pushing out, as he licked his lips. This is exactly what she was hoping for.

"Hi honey, you look a little overdressed, why don't you take some of those clothes off, and join me."

Greg pulled his clothes off in record time, practically tripping over his pants getting out of them. He sat on the bed next to his wife, not touching her yet. Just enjoying the sight of her waiting for him, wet and juicy.

"Good thing you finally made it home, I almost orgasmed without you," Mary said, starting to rub her wet pussy absentmindedly with one of her hands.

He saw the vibrator on the bed next to her, and picked it up, handing it to Mary. "So go ahead and finish. I want to watch," he said, voice husky.

Mary turned the vibrator on and brought it back to her clit, softly rubbing, while watching her husband move down the bed, to lie below her legs, getting a good view. She closed her eyes and completely let herself go, knowing her husband was so close, but not touching her, watching her masturbate. She had already been on the edge, so was back there quickly, climax building. She suddenly felt his hands caressing whisper soft on her inner thighs, and began thrusting up, needing to push a little farther, and then a small scream escaped her lips as she came.

Her hand fell limp, vibrator falling between her legs. She opened her eyes and saw her husband moving up closer. He took the vibrator and set it aside, then spread her legs further apart, moving in to lick her clit.

"You are so wet," he groaned, and started sucking hard on her clit, causing Mary to jerk up. She pushed her pussy up into his face as he grabbed her ass to bring her closer. He felt her start to spasm, and quickly pulled back.

"What," she panted.

"Tell me what you want."

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Eat my pussy and make me come. Please make me come hard."

He took his hand and pushed three fingers inside his wife's pussy, and started fucking her with his fingers, then lowered his head to suck on her clit again. His fingers slid easily in and out, her juices flowing freely. She was moaning loudly, completely lost. He felt her start to spasm again, and this time he didn't stop, but pushed his fingers harder and deeper, shoving his face against her, sucking her swollen clit, until she pushed her hips up, locked in multiple orgasms pounding her body.

Slowly her hips dropped back down to the bed, and she looked down at her husband's juice covered face. "You outdid yourself baby. I don't think I've come so hard before." A sexy smile crossed her face, "but you need some attention now."

"I do," he said quietly. He sat up on his knees on the bed. "Get over here and suck my cock, I want to come in your mouth."

She wasn't used to him talking like that, and she felt a little thrill run through her. Being ordered around was really turning her on. She moved down to him, reaching over to cup his balls in one hand and take his shaft in the other, leaning over to kiss the tip of his rigid member, tasting the beads of pre-cum on the head. She was gently massaging his balls, and stroking his cock. She opened her mouth wider and took him deep into her mouth, bobbing up and down.

He put a hand on the back of her head, and watched his wife's mouth suck on him, licking him up and down, while her hand worked over his shaft. He was so worked up from pleasuring her, it didn't take long for him to feel his balls tighten and unconsciously he thrust forward, fucking her mouth, and then he released his seed, shuddering. She swallowed as fast as she could, but a small bit of cum drizzled out the side of her mouth.

Greg looked down at his wife, on her knees, his cum dripping out of her mouth, and started to feel his cock harden again. "God you are so sexy."

"Thanks hon, you aren't so bad yourself," Mary said, reaching up to wipe the fluid off her mouth, and put that finger in her mouth to suck it off. She took his penis in her hand again, rubbing the head of the penis. "Looks like you're getting ready for more."

"Oh yeah, we have all weekend, and I don't plan on us getting much sleep," Greg said, stretching out on his back.

Mary just smiled. "Well, I picked up some fun toys for us, so I think we'll have plenty to keep us busy, and I still need your cock in me -- that's my favorite toy." She leaned over to kiss her husband's mouth, and he held her by the back of the head, their tongues entwined, kissing deeply.

This was definitely going to be a weekend to remember.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Grown Up Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 452 milliseconds