A Little Help From a Friend

"Kelly, honey, we're not 22 anymore, haven't been for a long time. I thought long ago that you were beautiful, and I knew that I wanted you." I put my hand on her belly. "I love all of you, even the parts you don't think are so pretty. As you can see, I'm not going to win any body builder contests," I said, placing her hand on my ample gut. "But I think you've accepted that. And I have done the same with you." I knelt in front of her, kissing her just above her navel, then down to her bush. I stood up, looking into her eyes. "OK??"

Kelly looked up at me, her eyes watery. "OK," she said. I leaned down and kissed her, a long, deep, loving kiss. We parted, and resumed washing each other. The rest of our time in the shower was sensual, if not sexual. We washed all over each other, front and back, all the intimate places two lovers get to know. It was like making love without the sex. When we were done, we dried off. I had to go out to the living room to retrieve our clothes, which Kelly found amusing. I watched her brush her hair out, making it smooth and full. I kissed her on top of the head, making her smile. I could see her eyes light up in the mirror at the dressing table.

"You're beautiful," I said softly, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"You're blind," she said, smiling.

"You're still beautiful." Kelly reached up and held my hand for a moment. "You sure you don't want to stay a couple of years longer??" I asked.

Kelly squeezed my hand. "Someday. Maybe someday."

I walked Kelly out to her van telling her I hoped she enjoyed the brownies as much as I will enjoy the enchiladas. She smiled at me. "I don't think I'll enjoy eating them nearly as much as I did making them," she said, leaning up to kiss me softly.

I took her hand in mine. "Hope everything goes OK at home. I know this arrangement is unusual. If it becomes a problem for us to meet like this and you can't continue, I'll understand."

Kelly looked up at me, uncertainty in her eyes. "Today was wonderful, everything I dreamed would happen if we ever had this chance, and more. I love Walter, but, yes, I want this as long as we can make it work. But as you said, sometimes these things don't work out as well in reality as you think. Walter first suggested this to me about a month ago. I dismissed it at first as an idle thought, something he'd never really let me do. I don't think he had any idea I'd actually do it. He mentioned it a couple more times, then again a couple of days ago. Even though I pooh poohed the idea, I was intrigued by it, and the thought of having you took over many of my waking moments. Then, when be brought it up again this week, I thought, I have his blessing, and even his encouragement. I'm going for it."

"Calling his bluff, eh??"

"Exactly. Except that I wanted this more than he wanted me to have it. I don't think he knows my feelings for you. I'm not sure how he'll react if he figures out my interest is more than just a favor to a friend." Kelly looked up at me. I took her face in my hand, caressing her cheek..

"Well, let's see how he responds to you coming home full of my come. That reality may change his feelings on the matter. If we're lucky, he'll be as good with it now that you have followed through as he was when it was purely a suggestion. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

Kelly gave me a weak smile. "I will too. Stay tuned." She reached up to kiss me, and got in her van. I watched as she backed out of the driveway, blowing me a kiss as she pulled away. I went back inside and waited for the inevitable tearful phone call.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds