• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 08

A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 08

123

Claire's husband smiled at his wife and family. They were on the couch watching one of the kid's favorite cartoon movies. This was her third night without her getting a call from Steve on the burner phone. The phone never left her side. She didn't want to miss a call, yet her closeness to her family hadn't been like this since right after neighbor Ralph starting fucking her.

Gone was the wild abandon attitude towards sex in general and black cock in particular. Being one of Steve's whores had given her a sense of worth and security. Knowing the burner phone ringing meant fresh cock and a non-taxable pay check made the days of fucking whoever and whenever fade into her past. White cock could probably still make her cum, but why bother when huge cock, floods of black seed and gut wrenching orgasms would come right after that phone rang.

While putting the kids to bed her husband smiled as the burner phone chimed. Claire was tucking in her little girl while holding the phone clutched in her hand. She kissed her daughter goodnight and stepped back to answer.

"Hi, Steve!"

"Okay, but one at a time."

She smiled at her husband and explained.

"Two guys, same room. Still pays six hundred. Steve says give them two hours."

Her husband followed her to their bedroom. Claire put on a dark top and tan slacks. No bra, but some pretty fancy underwear. She sat on the bed to put on some three inch heels. All of it was new to her spouse. She stepped into the bathroom to put on some light makeup. He watched her from the door.

"I don't recognize my own wife. You look hot."

"You don't want your sweetheart going into the Hilton downtown looking like a whore, do you? What's money for if you can't spend it? We don't have to buy our clothes in a store where the name contains the word 'Mart' any more. The slacks were one-fifty, the blouse, a hundred. My panties cost more that I used to spend on a nice dress. Next envelope in the mail we need to fix your wardrobe."

"I noticed the kids had some nice clothes and some toys we couldn't afford before."

Claire adjusted some classy earrings.

"After we get you taken care I want to redo the den and get rid of the couch where Ralph used to fuck me. You don't want to know about all the cum stains on our mattress since Steve came over to fuck me. That's got to go. I'm not fucking anybody at the house any more."

"Or, any less?" Hubby teased her.

"None at all. I'm not bringing anyone else home."

"What about leakage?" He was laughing as he teased her.

"You've not seen me down there for a while. With the cum some of those guys splatter in me there's going to be leakage. I'm sure not tight like the little bride you married. When we get the mattress we need to get one of those stain proof covers."

Claire kissed him full on the mouth. When he offered a hug she moved into his arms for a moment for them to embrace. Then another peck on the lips.

"I'm going to be late, Sweetie. Got to go to work. Wait up if you want."

He checked in on the kids and went on the computer to kill some time. He'd wait until midnight. Then go to bed if she wasn't home, then catch up on her story in the morning after she slept next to him in the night full of seed from two black men. He wondered how many times she'd fuck them before she left for home. Would she stick to the two hours Steve had allowed her or stay around for extra fucking from each?

Claire backed from the garage and looked at herself in the rearview mirror as she drove towards downtown. She smiled at the image of the whore with a black pimp that smiled back at her. Not a lot of women can say they can kiss their kids goodnight, their husband goodbye, then drive off to get black cock fucked in a nice hotel and return to them later with hundreds of dollars to spend.

Life had never seemed better to Claire as she laughed at herself trying to sing along with a song on the radio. Minutes ahead waited two eager black cocks waiting to pump her full of seed. A couple of days later an envelope would arrive in the mail. Claire pulled to the lower parking level where the elevator would be just a few steps away.

The two men were former athletes with some team. Claire thought one name sounded familiar and felt a little rush knowing she was going to fuck a black guy that she and surely her husband had watched play on television. Of course, there were no uniforms although both men were well dressed. Claire never used a fake name and introduced herself as she stepped out of her shoes. As she pushed her slacks to her feet and stepped from them both men told her their names. Then she realized that she did know the one of them quit well as he played for one of her husband's favorite teams. A jersey with his number was probably still somewhere in their closet at home.

Both men questioned her as she paused before removing her blouse and panties about if she was married and Mormon. As excited as Claire was about fucking someone famous they were equally excited about her really being a Mormon housewife with children and a husband. Both stared as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and lay it over the chair. With her tits in full view both men let out a little sigh. Since she started taking black sperm in her pussy her breasts seemed a little fuller and a little rounder. He nipples poked out like little cones. Her panties were last, exposing her bald cunt. Not a little girl cunt, but one the two big men could use for their pleasure.

"You do know we are going to take turns fucking your married cunt for the next two hours?"

"You had better. I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Both men had stood up to undress. They towered over her by a foot and a half or more. Their cocks didn't seem that large until she realized they didn't look large in proportion to their bodies. The guy she knew must have had fifteen inches sticking straight out at her. His buddy wasn't much smaller. She remembered telling Steve she wouldn't fuck one of his friends because she didn't want to be a little white wife with a huge cunt. This guy had him beat by a couple of inches in length and Claire wasn't sure he was fully erect.

Claire was a small woman. The athlete's body lowered over her making her wonder if she would be crushed. Yet, he was surprisingly gentle as he ran the head of his penis up and down her slit to make the head slippery for entry. As it lay between her outer lips she knew this one would be her biggest. Claire had quite the cunt on herself already. A little pushing opened her up to let the head go in.

"Oh man, Buddy you should see what your cock is doing to that little whore." The other spoke hoarsely.

Claire's outer lips had spread to let the thick head penetrate and go into her pussy. She grunted a little as she adjusted to his size. She looked down to see the base of him still many inches away. As his huge pole sank the ex-jock seemed a little surprised that the little white wife was able to take him in without screaming for him to stop. Claire was taken in more by the challenge of its size more than she was the slight discomfort of being rammed more wide open than any man had ever stretched her willing cunt before.

Her husband was going to be so surprised when he learned who she had fucked as her new client. She thought back to Steve's huge friend that she didn't want to fuck due to his size. This was more, but she didn't care. Her pussy was for black men now. She like the feeling when it gapped open anyway. What used to be a tight little twat for her spouse only was sure going to gap open now. Her cervix had been poked so many times maybe this was the man that was going to slide in and cum directly in her womb.

As much as she enjoyed the wrecking of her vagina she was cumming again and again as her worked even deeper, Claire felt like her cervix was shoved up between her lungs. Apparently what was supposed to be a tiny opening in her cervix had been enlarged the more black men forced against it.

Claire could see the remaining shaft, what looked like at least three more inches, still outside her expanded cunt opening. The held felt more nestled into her cervix. If a baby could go out a cock would surely go in. Wanting the full length Claire lunged up against huge intruder. She could feel herself open in there and more head wedge into the opening. A little less cock was visible waiting to enter her.

"God Damn! The little cunt is going to let me womb fuck her!"

His buddy watched with his mouth open, moving to get a better view. Claire heard, but only felt giddiness as the head actually nudged into the womb. As she adjusted to the new feeling she dove into the deepest orgasm she had ever felt. She became an animal on the bed as she thrashed under him.

"Fuck me with that big cock. Fill me with your fucking baby making seed. Fuck me hard. I want your seed in my fertile cunt."

Claire knew she couldn't get pregnant but if she was going to be knocked up with a black child this would be the moment she would want it to happen. Her partner was confused that a hooker, even a married one would have taken precautions to keep such an from event happening. Slightly confused he fucked into her even harder with the idea of a white married Mormon cunt having his black kid.

The next thing Claire remembered was regaining her senses enough to see his black face smiling down at her.

"Welcome back." He grinned.

The black ex-jock's cock started moving inside her again. Once the pushing through her uterus happened the opening relaxed and let more cock slide into her depths. Claire was rocking back at this slow strokes and her worked the last five or six inches in and out of her. The restriction of her cervix hardly existed as orgasms crashed though her in waves while the wide shaft moved along her vagina walls.

"Wow! So many guys were right there but never pushed through like that. I feel so fucking huge and spread open. I heard you say womb fucking. Is that what it's called? It's so good in there. Orgasms are so much more intense."

"I'm sure womb fucking isn't a medical term. Did you really mean what you said about wanting knocked up with a black kid? 'Cause I can do it. I've got my own wife at home. She has no idea about my fetish for fucking married little Mormon cunt. I pay to keep it quiet. If there's a baby, that's between you and your husband. I'll want to know about it and see you pregnant with it, but you will be on your own. If you don't want bred you better have me pull out now 'cause I'm real close. Little white cunt has never fucked me this deep."

Claire forced her pussy against his crotch to get him as deep as she could. Since she knew his hang up on impregnating a white wife she would play along with it. Having her tubes tied let her encourage him with out any danger from his seed. She locked her legs around his waist and pumped hard against him. Seconds later his seed fired directly into her womb. Had there been a fertile egg there his sperm would have easily found it.

He pulled out and told her to keep her ass on the pillow he had put under her as to fuck her explaining that his sperm would be swimming around her egg and soon fertilizing it. He reached into his pants and handed her some folded up cash.

"When you know what the baby is you can get it some clothes and shit."

Now Claire just felt bad for the deception. But, wasn't that what whores do?

"What if my husband's sperm kicks your sperm's ass and beats all of them to it?"

He laughed and pointed at her hugely gapping cunt.

"You mean you can go home and have you husband fuck you and either one of you could feel it in the enormous hole I left you?"

She knew she was enormous without needing to look at herself or feel the void he had just created.

"Could happen." She laughed with them about the absurdity of her statement.

Cum was leaking from the slit in the head of his cock and the shaft was all messy with their combined goo. She could imagine telling her husband one of his sports heroes had not only fucked her, but she had sucked on his cock.

While she contemplated the huge head in her mouth he turned to his buddy on the other bed. His buddy sucked the cum from the head and took several inches into his mouth before sucking the juices off his shaft. Claire looked staggered from the turn of events. Was hubby's sports hero gay?

"Uh, mmmm ... maybe I'd better go clean up" Claire stammered.

"No, stay right there. He'll get you next."

His buddy bobbed up and down on his sloppy cock a couple of dozen times, then moved over to the bed with Claire to suck at the huge puddle in her upturned cunt. Leaving her in that position with still a lot of cum in her the buddy proceeded to lick the cum that had run down her cleft past her asshole. He licked her sticky thighs and did a suction movement to gather the cum from her shaved cunt lips. Satisfied with his work he returned to sucking the puddle from her gaping cunt slit. He coaxed her to lift her hips off the pillow so he could get her ass back on the bed.

"There, just lay back and let it flow."

Claire could feel that as he lapped at the entrance to her cunt. Her wide open slit let his friend's semen drain and trickle to her opening. She could feel the sticky seed move slightly from her womb through her now widely spread cervix on its journey to the black man's tongue as he attempted to get every bit of his friend's load into his throat.

The big ex-jock watched from the other bed.

"You need to know we aren't gay. My buddy doesn't like fucking a messy pussy."

"You two are sure close if you aren't." Claire grunted as the cleanup continued between her legs.

"It's a one way thing. We've been friends and teammates for years."

Claire needed to remember the Buddy's name so she could ask her husband. The ex-jock went on to explain what she just witnessed.

"We were on vacation. His wife was at some outlet mall. I had just fucked my wife when he walked in on us. She started to close her legs to his stare. When she realized he was watching my cum running from her open gash she smiled at him and wiggled her hips a little. He crawled right into the bed and started eating my jizz from her fresh fucked cunt. It made her orgasm about a dozen times and about drove her out of her mind."

"I can see how that could happen. He's making me pop one strong orgasm after another. I don't know how he thinks he is going to ever catch up."

"That's the part he likes. He'd tell you himself if his tongue wasn't so busy. Bite her on the clit if that's true, Buddy."

Claire screamed. It was like high voltage running from her sex all the way through her body. Buddy sucked her clit and bit down harder. Claire screamed again as everything went dark. When she came to she looked around the room, quickly remembering what had happened. Buddy was slowly lapping cunt juices. She put her hand on the back of his head to pull his face tighten into her ravished twat. Claire started cumming, trying to keep it under control.

"Oh, my God. How long was I out?"

"About twenty minutes. You were having orgasms while you were out like a light. But, let me finish with my story. After cleaning my wife up she let him fuck her. Then he cleaned her up again, which led to her wanting him to fuck her again. When he went down on my wife the third time I thought I'd better find his wife so she wouldn't walk in on them.

I found her trying on clothes at the outlet mall. They didn't know it at the time but I had been fucking his wife pretty often. The changing room clerk assumed I was her husband when I went into the booth with her. I fucked his wife while the clerk paced nervously outside.

My wife doesn't know I fuck his wife and his wife has him clean her up after I fuck her. I called ahead to tell them we were coming back. I left with my wife so he could clean me out of his own wife."

"Sounds complicated." Claire was trying to listen and cum at the same time.

"Not really. As long as my wife doesn't know I fuck his wife everything is cool."

Claire wasn't really sure where she was or who she was with at the moment. Then things cleared a little as she put it all together that she had been womb fucked and then had her cunt cleaned by mouth. The cunt cleaning was still going on. The buddy raised his head.

"When I roll over on my back straddle my face so we can get the deep stuff to slide out from inside you."

Claire spun her leg over his head so she could prop against the wall. Her open gash settled over his mouth. She could feel cum slide and gather low in her slippery snatch. Even cum was leaving her womb as it tickled a little in the way out to her cervix. Claire tried to clamp down, clamp down to keep some of the cum inside her, especially her womb.

Her efforts made her cum again. Her very femininity was wrecked to the point she couldn't clamp down on anything much smaller than a soda can.

Satisfied she was cleaned the buddy moved her onto her back and shoved his cock into her. With her cervix no longer a restraint her uterus engulfed the head of his cock. The lack of the extra inches no longer mattered as his cock head cradled deep inside her as her womb settled around it. After a few minutes Claire had a large load of seed from a different lover.

As soon as he softened and pulled out the larger cock once again entered her. Athletic hips pumped the huge cock into her. Nothing gentle this time, just an urgency to replace his seed in her. The extra size was welcomed as Claire fucked back at him. Now she realized that she was pretty sore, yet she was a little cum machine as her cunt got pounded. Finally he lunged and his seed again flooded into her.

Much like earlier his buddy was between her legs licking and cleaning her shaved cunt and down into her asshole. Rather than linger her had her sit on his face. She had even less control this time as the cum from two black cocks drained from her slit. Buddy nudged her off his face.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Claire almost pleaded. She looked at the clock. It was almost midnight.

"Maybe we can catch you the next time. If you weren't bullshitting me about wanting knocked up let me know how that works out. Here's another eight hundred. It's all the cash we have."

Claire laid the money on the bed beside her. She pulled her expensive panties over her feet to her knees. Then her dress pants. She stood, still bare chested to put her pants up to her waist. She put on her blouse and buttoned it across her tits. Fully dressed she stepped into her shoes, put the eight hundred in her purse with the earlier money and tried to step towards the door.

Her knees buckled sending her onto the bed. The second try wasn't much better. She looked like a toddler taking her first steps getting to the door. Both men were laughing at her efforts.

"If your husband and kids wouldn't miss you we'd have you spend the night. Hell, a cunt like you we could set you up in an apartment in California for personal use. You're quite a fuck, young lady."

Claire got into the hallway. She started towards the elevator bracing herself against the wall when necessary. Any one not know how she had just been black fucked would think she was drunk. She'd had lots of black cock before. It must have been all the orgasms that had sapped her strength. In the elevator she could feel the enormity of her cunt as she stood with her legs apart. Shit, she wasn't sure she could get them back together if she tried.

It was after one o'clock when she got home. With everyone asleep Claire slipped into to hall bath. Instead of wiping toilet paper across her pussy she had to wipe around the edges and dab the middle. Something needed to tighten up before her next client.

Claire looked at her huge cunt in the mirror. This wasn't going to help her cunt size. She snuggled then in naked next to her sleeping spouse. She woke while he shaved in the morning and pretended to be asleep. He always took care of the kids when she had a late client. Hours later Claire woke to bright sunshine. She patted her pussy and resisted the urge to finger her clit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds