A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 09

The next night he fucked me again ... and the night after that. My husband wondered why the woman I said was late didn't get fired. Now I'm the one that's late. I took the test. He inseminated me, probably the first night. He's excited that I'm having his baby. After having that cock in me I'm excited, too. I could see having a lot of his babies."

Hannah was quiet for over a week. Claire let her work it out. Hannah called.

"I'm in trouble now. I told my husband I was working an extra hour because my relief was working two jobs where one ended and the other started. I was fucking Louis every night after work and loving his black cock in me. My paycheck came with no extra money in it. He had his Mom watch the kids and came to spy on me, following me and Louis to his apartment. Louis was in the bathroom, so I answered the door when I heard the knock. I had no idea what to say."

"I knew you must be fucking somebody, but a black guy, Hannah?"

"How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you, you lying cunt."

Louis saw her at the door. Hannah introduced them. Louis invited him in. His cock was huge in his briefs. Her husband noticed right away.

"I was going to ask you why, but I can see the answer to that."

"I'm sorry honey. At first I wanted to see, then I had to touch, then I had to have him fuck me. Now I'm pregnant and I doubt it is yours."

There it was out. No more secrets. Now he knew.

"Pregnant?? Holy fucking shit, Hannah!"

Everyone stood there silently until the husband spoke.

"Are you going to fuck him tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll stay a couple of hours since you already know. See you at home."

"If you are going to fuck him I'll stay to watch. If that huge thing goes in you I have to see it."

Hannah and Louis looked at each other and shrugged. Hannah closed the door and undressed as she went to the bedroom. She laid back on the bed waiting for Louis to fuck her while her husband watched. Hannah had fucked him enough getting it in was no problem. She watched her husband's face all the time she was fucking Louis. He took his cock out and starting jacking off, soon sending a feeble spurt onto the floor. Louis pumped a big load into her. He pulled out with a plop leaving a trail of cum from deep inside her.

"Is that what you wanted to see?"

Hannah's voice snapped him from his trance. His wife had just fucked a black man and let him cum in her bareback. He didn't answer.

"So, when I got home two hours later he was up and waiting for me. Claire? Are you listening?"

Claire was picturing the scene in her mind.

"Yes Hannah, I was listening. Stunned but listening."

"So, I was a mess down there, pretty much like you coming after me when those three black guys fucked you. I decided to see how things were going to play out. I got into our bed naked. My own husband stared at the cum from Louis that was starting to leak out. Next thing I knew he went down on me."

"Oh, my God! Really???"

"I swear. He ate every bit of of Louis' black seed from me. He licked and sucked until there was none left in me."

"Did he try to fuck you?"

"No, he wanted to know when I was going to fuck Louis again."

"What did you say?"

"I told him since he knew we were doing it I was going to fuck Louis every night after shift. He asked what if I got pregnant. I reminded him that I had told him I already was pregnant and the baby would belong to Louis. He seemed as excited about it as Louis was when I first told him he had knocked me up."

It was a couple of days before Hannah called again.

"Claire. What should I do? Louis fucks me every night after work. When I get home my husband eats all the cum out of my well fucked cunt."

"Which part don't you like?"

"Oh, I like it all."

"Then if Louis wants to fuck you and your husband wants to eat his cum out of you I'd let them do it. What are you thinking?"

"I guess you're right. Why should I stop a good thing?"

Claire had her own good thing going on. She was fucking a lot of black clients for Steve. The sex and money was good. On the rare nights she hadn't been fucked she would ride her husband's cock with her black stretched pussy still managing to cum using her g-spot and clit. She felt like a wife again. A naughty, slutty, black fucking wife, but still a wife. The burner phone never left her sight.

Then Hannah called with the latest.

"You aren't going to believe this. My husband called me at work last night. He said that instead of fucking Louis at his place that I should bring him home with me so he could watch. Then my husband would drop him off in the morning before work. It felt a little weird, the two of them together. Him watching Louis fucking me in our bed. Louis stayed hard in me until he unloaded big loads twice. Then my husband ate me out right in front of Louis which made Louis hard again. So, Louis fucked me for a third time and before cleaning me up my husband grabs Louis' cock and starts cleaning him."

"That is extremely weird."

"Not so weird as when Louis is almost clean my husband starts sucking his cock. I mean he sucked his cock until Lois spurted cum in his mouth, which he swallowed. Then he ate me out again. Louis fucked me one more time and all three of us slept in our bed. I fucked Louis again before my husband took him home and went on to work. What do you think of my life now?"

"A little jealous, mostly confused. Holy shit. Your husband sucking your black lover's cock. I'm not getting over it. I'd leave mine if he did that."

"It freaked Louis out, too. He isn't coming back to my house, but we are still going to be fucking after work and hubby still wants me to come home full of Louis' cum for him to eat out of me."

Claire realized it was time for some distance. She wasn't interested in going down on Hannah if she was going to be black cock obsessed. She felt a little guilty making Hannah go down on her after fucking the black threesome.

Steve kept her busy. The burner phone rang a lot. Claire still got the occasional chance to settle her black ruined pussy over her husband and didn't mind his cum in her. He pointed out that she showered after fucking him but got in bed overflowing with cum after fucking a black client. Claire didn't change her habits, stating that she liked the black men's seed in her.

The next call from Hannah was to invite her over to talk. Claire dressed modestly and drove over to Hannah's house. Hannah was dressed like a Mormon wife with a dress below her knees. Her tummy was already starting to show the baby bump from the half black child inside her.

"Being knocked up looks good on you." Claire smiled.

"Thanks. I don't remember being this big this soon with my husband's kids."

"Maybe big cock, big baby." They both laughed.

"Oh God, Claire. Where has my life gone? It sure made a turn didn't it."

"Well, at least your husband stopped sucking cock."

"With one small set back. He wanted to watch Louis fuck me again so I brought Louis home with me. Like the time before he ate the cum from me when Louis pulled out. Louis got hard watching. Without the pretense of of cleaning him up my husband starting sucking Louis' cock and deep throated him. Louis shot a load hard enough cum squirted out through my husband's nose. I'll never get that image out of my mind."

"I guess that means he can't watch anymore."

"I won't let him anywhere near Louis and still worry about where he learned where to deep throat or if he was just determined to swallow his black cock."

"Maybe you should ask."

"A wife just can't ask her husband who's cock he's been sucking. And, who would really want to know? Ewww!"

"I guess I get your point."

"That's not why I asked you over. You'll to promise you won't tell Steve."

"Depends on what you did."

"I fucked a few black guys at the hotel. This guest was staring at me when he checked in late. He asked Louis where he could fuck a white woman. Louis played it cool and said he would check. The guy nodded his head towards me."

"How about her? Would she fuck a black guy?" The guest asked in a whisper that I still heard.

"We normally have a guy we call and have him call you. But, let me ask."

Louis came over and explained what I had already overheard, then asked.

"Do you want to fuck him? You could use the money to save up to spend on our baby."

"Or, my own kids. We could use the money right now and I'm sure a little hooking would turn my husband on as well. Ask how much he would pay."

Louis walked back over to the black man that might pay to fuck Hannah. In those few seconds Hannah decided she really want this stranger's cock in her spurting seed. Claire waited for what she would say next.

"I smiled at him and stepped back from the counter so he was see the baby bump, I saw them talk and Louis held up two fingers. I didn't know whether he meant two hundred or twenty. My mind was made up to fuck the guy at either price hoping his cock would be as big or bigger that what Louis had been fucking me with. Louis directed him to his room and said I would soon follow. I argued with him that I couldn't leave the desk and lose my job even though two hundred was more that I made working for the hotel in a week part time."

"Don't worry, I'll cover for you. Nobody is going to know." Louis assured me.

"In the room I undressed with the guest watching me closely. He looked at my swollen little tummy."

"I can't believe your husband would get you pregnant and then you'd let a black man fuck you."

"The man couldn't believe his luck. Fucking me thinking I was having my husband's baby was a turn on for him so I let him believe what he had just said. His cock was nice. Maybe a little bigger than what Louis had, but no doubt it felt like another inch up into me. I couldn't help myself from cumming several times while his black cock plunged in and out of me. Then when he filled me with a big load it was incredible. Not only was I whoring myself, I was cheating on both my husband and Louis. I got two hundred from him and returned to my job at the desk in just over thirty minutes. Now I see why you love it so much."

A later phone call confirmed that Hannah was fucking even more of her black guests with Louis helping cover for her. At Claire's suggestion she started charging three hundred per guest. Claire was tempted to tell Steve, but knew her would hurt Hannah, Louis, and probably the baby.

Claire let the friendship cool to where things were very distant. Things were good at home. They had one hell of a pile of cash and Claire was black fucked happy. Claire was closer with her kids. Her husband didn't make a run at her mother or sister as often. Every night she didn't have a client she'd settle her cunt down over her husband's cock and let him cum in her.

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse with out written permission of the writer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds