• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Holdup

A Little Holdup

When Michelle put the plan to me I told her she was an idiot. I mean, really! She wanted to hold up a store. It wasn't for the money. It was for the thrill. She wanted to know what it would be like. And she'd nominated me as her accomplice.

"Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud," she snapped at me. "It's not as though we're going to hurt anyone. We'll be in, grab some money, and we're gone. If we wear hoods and don't look at the cameras no-one will be able to identify us. They'll all be off looking for a couple of boys."

"And what if we're caught?" I asked. "Gaol, that's what."

"I've thought of that. We'll just say we were doing it for a dare and we're terribly sorry and we won't ever do it again and cry a lot. We'll get off with suspended sentences as first time offenders."

"Not if someone gets hurt," I pointed out. "A gun goes off and you've got a body on the ground and they don't give suspended sentences for that."

"So we won't use guns. Knives are just as effective, especially as there will be two of us. The guy will just give us the money and then claim it on his insurance."

Michelle kept on and on at me, not letting up for a week. It was in sheer self-defence that I finally agreed. That, and wanting to keep her out of too much trouble. If I was with her I could stop her if she started to really go wacky. I hoped.

On the night we finished up parked about a block from our target, an all-night liquor store. We waited until the parking area was empty and no-one was in the store. Then we pulled on our hoods and ran in through the doors and up to the counter, waving our knives. And nearly pissing myself with fright.

Michelle had barely started to demand money when there was this horrible sound behind us. We just sort of froze.

"I dunno," grumbled this deep voice. "Here we are, staked out waiting for a serious raid on the place and what do we get? Tiny Tim and his friend. Drop the knives and hoods off. Now!"

Our knives hit the floor and we took off our hoods. Then we slowly turned around. There were these two cops just sitting there in opposite corners. They hadn't even bothered to draw their guns.

"Shit," said the cop who'd told us to drop the knives. "A couple of kids. That explains the squeaky voice."

"We're not kids," flared Michelle. "We're both eighteen and are adults."

I wanted to kick her and I suspect that the cops would understand perfectly.

"A couple of kids and idiots as well," drawled the second cop. "They're a real pain in the neck. Do you realise how much paperwork these two are going to cost us?"

"I know. And we'll have to hold them here until the change of shift in case our real thieves turn up. That means all that paperwork is going to be done after the shift and on our time. Captain says no more overtime for the month."

"How about we just take them in now?"

"And if the place gets done over while we're not here? The Captain would hang our balls from the notice-board."

Both cops were looking at us in annoyance. Michelle, continuing to display first class idiocy, went into her weeping routine.

She was so sorry. It was only a dare. Never done anything like this before. Never again. She wept and grovelled. If the cops had been standing in front of us she'd probably have been kneeling and trying to kiss their feet.

She didn't sound very convincing to me and, from the looks the cops were giving her, they didn't believe a word of it.

"Hey, you. Have you got anything to add to your little friend's story?" The bigger of the two cops was looking at me, a smirk on his face.

I shook my head.

"Not really," I mumbled. "Just toss me in a cell for as long as possible. It's the only thing that's going to stop my father killing me."

"Well, with us all standing around, there's no way this place is going to get hit if our boys come wandering past. Do you mind if we use your back room for a while?"

The counterman nodded, smirking at the two idiots being ushered into the back room. Once there the talkative cop produced these long plastic ties. I knew what they were. Easy handcuffs. I almost groaned. Then the cop who'd been muttering about the paperwork spoke up.

"I don't suppose we can just give the pair of then a thick ear and tell them to fuck off?" he suggested. "It would be a lot easier and we could get on with our stake-out."

"Now be nice, Rob," he was told. "We can't just give a girl a clout. Not a very nice thing to do. But your suggestion to just fuck them off has merit. What say I start with the idiot while you continue the stake-out. When I've finished we'll swap places and you can play with Blondie."

"Not quite what I meant, but it works for me," drawled Rob, heading towards the door, giving me a wink as he went.

I blinked at hearing that suggestion and looked at Michelle. She was looking back at me, equally taken aback. Then Rob was gone, back to his stake-out post while the other cop was looking Michelle up and down and smiling. It was not a very nice smile.

"I guess it's your lucky night. You're not going to finish up in a cell after all. Now why don't you take off your clothes?"

"You can't be serious," Michelle protested. "You're going to rape me?"

"Certainly not. I'm just going to inflict a little immediate justice upon you. Your taking off your clothes is just your way of agreeing. It will also help prevent me from ripping them off you. Now hurry up and start stripping or I'll start the stripping for you."

Michele looked at me for help but what could I do? I just shrugged, effectively saying it's up to you. She looked back at the cop, but he wasn't any help. He seemed quite determined and a little amused. Slowly she started getting undressed.

Michelle took off her outer things without any problems but hesitated again when it came to her undies. A soft growl from the cop and her panties went down, followed by her bra. She stood there, naked and with her arms clasped in front of her pussy.

The cop reached over and took her arms and pushed them to her sides while he slowly looked her over. He nodded approvingly, and Michelle blushed. Then he ran down his zip.

"You'll have to excuse me for not getting undressed myself," he said, "but if something happens I'd look an idiot running out into the store wearing just a gun, now wouldn't I?"

With that he reached into his trousers and pulled out his cock, which was plainly ready for action.

"I want you to lean back against that bench, legs apart," Michelle was told. "That way you can watch as I take you and you can see that you're receiving justice." He waggled his cock up and down to show what he meant.

I just stood there, dumbfounded. I wasn't a virgin and I very much doubted that Michelle was one, but I'd never seen anyone actually have sex before. The cop didn't care that I was there. He was just concentrating on Michelle.

He stood in front of her, his cock bouncing gently against her while he took hold of her breasts and squeezed them. Then he dropped a hand down to Michelle's mound and started doing things to her. I could see her eyes going wide. She wanted to protest but didn't have the nerve.

I was standing to the side, trying not to watch, but it was a bit hard not to. I glanced over when Michelle gave a squeak and I could see the cop was starting to push his cock into her. I just stared, watching that thick shaft of his sink slowly into poor Michelle, hearing her give little squeaking sounds as he came in. I flicked a glance at her face and she was just staring down at the point where the cop was joined to her.

The cop gave one last jerk of his hips and his cock just slapped into Michelle, who gave a little squeal. I pointedly looked away, but then I could hear this rhythmic slapping sound. Curiosity is a terrible curse. I turned and watched, seeing that cock plunging in and out. He would pull right back, almost coming out of her, and then he'd drive back in hard until their groins came together with that slap I had heard.

It took me a few moments to pick up on it, but it dawned on me that Michelle wasn't just standing there being ravished. She was thrusting herself hard against that cock every time he drove into her, humping him as if she did it with him on a daily basis.

It seemed like I stood there for ages while Michelle was ravished. Although from the look on her face, she was an awfully willing victim. The cop's hands massaged her breasts while his cock massaged her pussy most thoroughly. He banged her as hard as any woman has ever been banged and not a single cry of protest left her lips.

It couldn't. She was squealing her pleasure too loudly for any protest to be heard.

The cop suddenly seemed to go berserk, banging Michelle at an impossible speed. She jammed her hands over her mouth but I could hear her screams sneaking around the edges of them like hissing snakes. Then the cop was shuddering all over and Michelle seemed to liquefy, sagging back against the bench.

The cop finally stepped back from Michelle, zipping up his pants. He gave Michelle's breast one last squeeze and then left the room, leaving us alone. I was moving over to see if Michelle needed any help when the door opened and the other cop came in.

He looked at Michelle and grinned, and then he turned to look at me, still smiling. Up until that moment it hadn't been real to me. OK, Michelle had got herself well and truly screwed, but that was her. It didn't touch me. Now it was registering on me that this cop named Rob was going to take me.

I held up my hands in a back off gesture but he just moved up until my hands were on his chest. This meant, I found out, that his hands could also reach me.

That idiot, Michelle, had insisted that we wear tracksuits for our little adventure. They'll disguise our figures, she'd said. They also stay up only because of that little bow tied at the front of them. Rob just gave a tug and the bow was untied and another tug and the tracksuit pants were heading down. Rob's hands were back at my waist and sliding down and under my panties' waist and on down my legs, taking my panties with them.

Just like that I was half naked, and it didn't take him long to peel the tracksuit top up and off, either. Then he was spinning me around and he was behind me and undoing my bra, which spilled down my arms. Resignedly I just let it go, stunned at how fast I went from dressed to naked.

And I meant naked. Nude is when you're in the changing rooms with a bunch of other girls and no-one notices you. Naked is when you have no clothes on and there is a man there with his hands coming around you and holding your breasts.

I protested. I pointed out that he really didn't want to do this. I explained that I didn't want him to do this. I told him that Michelle wouldn't mind. (That got a snigger from Michelle.) Then he was moving even closer to me and I could feel him pressing between the cheeks of my bottom. And what he was pressing there felt awfully big.

Rob apparently didn't mind if I didn't see justice coming. He pushed me forward until I was leaning over the bench at almost the exact spot that Michelle had just vacated. His hand was rubbing over my mound and then I felt his cock being dragged down along my bottom, the head of it rubbing between my cheeks. Then it was rubbing against my lips and between my lips and, oh god, it was pushing between my lips.

All I could do was lean there, feeling Rob sliding smoothly into me. It wasn't fair. Michelle's little adventure had got me worked up, leaving me wet and Rob was taking a horribly unfair advantage, sliding into me quickly and smoothly as though I was eager to accept him, which I wasn't.

I tried to protest but all I could manage was a squeal as he plunged in, ramming home as if he had every right to be there. Hands came around and took hold of my breasts and a voice whispered, "Relax," into my ear.

Relax? He had to be joking. I could already feel him sliding back and forth inside me while his hands were massaging my breasts. In sheer self-defence I had to move with him, making sure we moved in a steady rhythm. I was not cooperating the way Michelle had, almost ravishing that guy who took her. I was just moving in concert with the assault on my person, minimising any harm that might be done.

I could hear myself gasping and giving out little cries as Rob plundered my poor body. And they were cries of protest, no matter what Michelle may have inferred from the way she was cheering me on. I was not trying to ride him ragged, I assure you.

When I say Rob was plundering my body I meant just that. He took his fill of me, ravishing me while his hands were never still, wandering all over me, only to return to my breasts to torment them some more.

Rob ploughed happily along. The slapping sounds I'd heard when Michelle was being taken seemed quiet compared to the slap of Rob's groin coming up hard against my pussy and bottom. And they seemed to me that not only were they louder but they were coming a lot faster. And they kept getting faster still.

Rob banged me long and hard, and I could feel all these little ripples cascading through my body. He would slam in and the ripples would start flowing. Then they would be rolling back and meet another lot that he'd sent forth, causing all sorts of little explosions deep inside me.

I was gasping and squealing, trying to stay with Rob but feeling I was losing ground. I'd lost control of my body and it was reacting the way it wanted to, and I could feel my excitement building, threatening to overwhelm me.

Overwhelm me was precisely what it did. Rob gave a groan and just let loose inside me and I gave a shriek and all hell broke loose inside me.

When I came out of my climax I could still feel him deep inside me. His hands were still clamped onto my breasts and a third hand was covering my mouth. I puzzled over this for a moment, not having noticed that Rob had three arms, although I could believe it the way his hands had wandered.

Michelle took her hand away from my mouth.

"Sorry, love, but I thought I'd better," she said, laughing. "You were starting to scream and I didn't want the counterman to stick his head in to see what the problem was."

I was blushing and Rob was disengaging. Rob zipped up and went to the door and beckoned to his partner. He came in and promptly gave me the once over, calling to mind the fact that I was naked. He nodded at me with what seemed like approval and I glared 'I don't care what you think' at him.

He glanced at Rob and Rob nodded.

"OK. The pair of you get dressed and get out," the cop told us. "We'd better not ever find you pulling any more stupid stunts. Now go."

The two cops returned to their stake-out while we scrambled to get dressed and out.

"You see," said Michelle, as we drove homewards. "I told you things would work out."

"Yes, I see. We've been let off with a warning. Remind me to arrange for the football team to give you a friendly warning sometime."

"Oh, stop carrying on," Michelle sniggered. "You enjoyed it and you damn well know it."

That was as maybe, but it was the principle of the thing. No use explaining that to Michelle. I don't think she had any principles.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Holdup

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds