• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Kinky Ch. 2

A Little Kinky Ch. 2

Sorry for the long delay in writing part 2 of but I have had a lot of crisis lately and just haven't had time. Hope you enjoy.

* * * * *

After having passed out from pleasure, I was very sensitive and the guys decided to let me rest awhile. They went to the game room to shoot pool and I just laid there basking in the glow of great sex. I have never considered being submissive for a man but when Dan was taking charge and barking orders, I started to get turned on as well as a little apprehensive. As I said, I new that my hubby wouldn't let anything bad happen to me so I decided that I would go with the flow and see what happened.

I napped for about an hour then got up and took a shower. The hot water cascading over my body felt great and it began to make me horny again. I finished and didn't bother putting any clothes on as I made my way to the game room. The guys were just sitting there drinking beer when I entered. Dan looked up and said "Well, looks like she is ready for more. What say we give her a fucking they she won't ever forget." "Sounds good to me" my hubby responded as he got up and escorted me over to the couch. "Sounds great to me" I said, "but would the bedroom be more comfortable?"

"Shut up bitch!" Dan barked. "How many times do I have to tell you who is in charge here. Now come over here and suck my cock again." I moved toward Dan and winked at my hubby as I passed him. I wanted him to know that I was okay with Dan's aggressiveness. I got to Dan and took his cock out of his pants. It was already hard and I eased it toward my mouth, licking the sides as I worked toward the big head. I licked the head of his cock before taking it into my mouth and beginning its journey into the deep recesses of my throat. Dan moaned and told me that I sucked his cock better than anyone had before. Then he grabbed my hair and forced his cock all the way into my throat. I started to gag and pull up but he grabbed me again and forced me to stay there. "You can take my cock out of your mouth when I tell you to bitch" he barked.

He then told my hubby to come over and play with my wet pussy and ass. "We have to get her ready for the fucking of her life" he said. My hubby moved over to may ass and started fingering my pussy and asshole. He had 2 fingers in my pussy and one in my ass when he started slowly finger fucking me. I pushed my ass back to meet his thrusts and moaned over Dan's hard cock as he quickened the pace. All of a sudden, Dan pushed me off of his cock saying that he wasn't ready to cum yet. He looked at my hubby and asked "What's the biggest thing she has ever had in that hot cunt?" "Well I have seen her fist herself before but I think the cucumber we used earlier was probably the biggest" he replied. "Just wondering" Dan stated. "I think we are going to double fuck her" Dan said. "She really likes that" my hubby responded. "Yeah I know" said Dan, "but we are going to double fuck her like she has never had it before."

Dan then told my hubby to lay on the floor and for me to mount his cock. My pussy was dripping wet from the finger fucking and I actually dripped on the floor as I moved over and sat on my hubby's cock. "Now bend over a little so I can get my cock in you too" Dan ordered. I leaned over and kissed my hubby and told him I loved him. I figured that Dan was going to try to work his big cock in my ass and I was ready to try it but when he moved in and touched me with the head of his cock, I found out that he had something else in mind. He positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and started putting pressure against it. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just shut the fuck up and enjoy it" Dan ordered. As he pressed harder against me, I could feel the head of his cock opening my pussy and begin to enter along side my hubby's. The initial pain was quickly replaced by an feeling of fullness and he stopped after the head of his cock had entered me.

"You okay with this?" he asked. "Yessssss" I replied, which brought a sharp smack on my ass. "I wasn't talking to you slut" Dan said. "I was making sure it was okay with your other half." "I'm game if she is" my hubby replied.

With that, Dan began to push his cock further into me and I could feel the two cocks moving in my pussy. Hubby was only moving a little, which I supposed was because of the increased fullness as Dan pushed his big cock further into me. When Dan was all the way in, they both stopped to let me adjust a little before Dan told my hubby that it was time. They both began to withdraw there cocks a little and then push them back in. I could tell that it was difficult for them at first but after a few minutes, they found a rhythm and started fucking me harder. The feeling of being filled and having 2 cocks moving inside my pussy were unbelievable. I came quickly and often and each orgasm was more intense. They were really fucking me hard and I was screaming for them to fuck me harder when all of a sudden, Dan stopped moving.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want to change the dance" he said. Then as my hubby was withdrawing his cock, Dan shoved his in deep and when hubby would push his back in, Dan would withdraw. This new feeling was incredible and I was not cumming continuously. My body was shaking and I was moving my hips to try and match each stroke that the cocks were making. Of course it was impossible since there was always a cock driving into me but I was bucking like crazy trying to get their cocks deeper into my pussy.

All of a sudden, my hubby announced that he was going to cum and Dan said that he was too. They came at the same time and I had never felt so much hot cum squirting into my pussy. There was absolutely no room and their cum gushed out each time one of their cocks drove into me. I was cumming so hard that I was shaking uncontrollably and thought that I was going to pass out again. I fought that feeling as hard as I could because I wanted to enjoy every second on this fantastic fuck. The guys soon quit shoving their cocks into me and as each on softened, let it slip out. Cum poured from my pussy and dribbled onto my hubby's legs and the floor.

"Lick it up" Dan ordered.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Get down there and lick up every drop" he barked. Again, I had never been "ordered" to do anything like that but the thought of be dominated really turned me on so I moved down and started licking the cum off of my hubby's legs. "Get it off the carpet too bitch" Dan demanded. I did as I was told and when I finished, the guys were on the couch with big grins on their faces.

"That was fun and FANTASTIC!" I moaned.

"Sure was" said Dan "but the weekend has only started."

He was right. That weekend, those two men fucked me every way you can think of. I had more cum in my stomach, pussy and ass that weekend, than any time before or since. They fucked me several more times with cucumbers and once with a squash. Dan even tried getting his hand into my pussy but it just wouldn't fit.

We never got together with Kinky Dan again but I always get wet thinking about that weekend. I was actually the beginning of something new for me too. Domination...but those are other stories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Kinky Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds