• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Late Ch. 01

A Little Late Ch. 01

Hello all. If this story or others like it offend you don't read it. This Story is fiction, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. Enjoy.

*

Me and the wife had been putting off talking to little Julie about sex. Of course, a 6' 2", 32C, blond beauty is not exactly what would be called little anymore, but we had always kinda hoped that she would come to us when she was ready or that the school would teach her what she needed to know.

Well, either way, Angela - the wife- had been pressuring me to 'be the man' and have 'the talk' ever since our daughter had turned 18 a couple months ago. As usual, I had been wimping out with the standard excuses of it being better if she did it being a woman and all and that I would 'when the time was right.' Which, given how embarrassed I get every time I have to buy tampons at the store, would be right after Julie had her first kid if it was up to me. But, with her heading off to college in a couple of weeks, the wife had become more and more insistent.

Anyways, as I sank into bed and got comfortable to watch the new amateur lesbian flick I had purchased the night before, talking to my daughter about sex was probably the farthest thing from my mind. As such, I had pretty much tuned out my wife and was automatically reciting the usual excuses, grunts, and nods in hopes that Angela would accept one of them and leave me to my porno. But, as the opening wound down, I was disappointed that my wife's nagging still seemed to be in full swing. As the second scene started however, I was captivated by the close-up of probably one of the hottest and tightest twats I had ever seen. As my lower brain sprang to attention, I had almost forgotten my wife was in the room until she repeated her assertion that we really needed to talk to Julie just as the camera zoomed out to show the starlet's face.

Stunned, I quickly turned off the VCR and told my wife that I would go and talk to Julie as I tried to convince myself that I had not just seen my daughter's face, tits, pussy, etc. fixing to be devoured by an equally hot and equally nude older woman. Dazed, I slowly walked down the hallway to my daughter's room and quietly opened the door, hoping that her and her friend Jen would be asleep so that I would at least have until morning to gather my wits and decide on how to tell Angela. However, as I opened the door and peeked around it at my daughter's bed, I was greeted by a repeat of the scene I had just seen on the TV as I found myself looking straight at my daughter's naked pussy as her friend Jen bent her head and slowly ran her tongue in a lazy circle around the inside of Julie's swollen lips and clit, eliciting a deep and erotic moan from Julie that almost caused me to cream in my boxers.

Too stunned to speak- and too turned on to leave- I stood transfixed as Jen continued her slow, sensuous circling of Julie's clit and, from the sounds coming from further up the bed, Julie was busy returning the favor. As I unconsciously started to rub my cock and balls through my shorts, all thoughts of my original purpose quickly receded and were replaced by envious thoughts and wishes to be sampling the delicious morsel of either one of the beautifull vixens on display before me. Then, as if by magic, Jen produced a dildo that I vaguely remembered Angela telling me was missing a couple of weeks ago - which had been the cause for her nightly nagging to talk to our daughter. As I watched the length of the dildo disappearing into my daughter's love canal, it ironically occurred to me that, had Julie not taken the dildo, my wife would have probably been using it right now and would have seen her daughter's film debut instead the missing dildo had prompted her to really lay into me about having a talk with our daughter that I could now see was at least partly unnesseccary.

As the two beauties increased their tempo and as their moans became more lustful and needy, I was drawn like a moth to flame to the sight of my daughter eagerly accepting the dildo that, until recently, had been my wife's best friend until I found myself standing a foot or so from the edge of the bed as Jen devilishly brought Julie (and me) closer and closer to climax. Then, as Jen reached her peak and started uncontrollably hunching against Julie's face, she retained her lock on Julie's clit just long enough to send her over the edge into oblivion and, as I watched the two of them writhe in ecstasy, I removed my needy cock from the confinement of my boxers and, with a betraying grunt, was also propelled into bliss.

As my first jet of jism landed on the limply spread thighs of my daughter, I heard what I thought to be three gasps and was instantly brought back to reality as the two terrified teenagers belatedly scrambled to cover themselves as best they could. After a long and deafening silence, I slowly sank down into my daughter's computer chair and, somehow finding my tongue, valiantly tried to gain the upper hand," Julie, hon, I think its time we talked about the birds and bees."

Then, as we all laughed at the absurdity of the comment, Julie began with the usual," I can explain-"

I quickly cut her off and stated," Wait. This (with a waving of my hand to encompass the three of us) is not all. I originally came in here because it appears that you are one of the stars in the new amateur porno I just bought."

Seeing the look of sheer horror and mortification on Julie's face, Jen quickly started to get up and look for her clothes, making excuses to leave but after indicating she should sit back down, I commanded," No, Jen, I think that you have just as much to contribute here as Julie does."

Subdued, Jen mumbled a yes sir as she reluctantly sank back down on the bed beside Julie.

A short while and a lot of words later, Julie finally finished her explanation of how the mother of one of her friends had seduced her and had secretly taped their little tryst. A fact that Julie was unaware of until the woman proudly showed her the tape after receiving news of its being chosen for an upcoming amateur film. A fact that also ended a relationship that had awakened the desires in Julie that Jen had been very willing to satisfy. At this point Julie, who realized anew that she had just been caught having sex with her best friend, burst into tears and started pleading for my forgiveness for being a 'bad child' and a 'queer' and every other derogatory term for lesbian that she had ever heard.

Moved by her tears and hurt by her self-torment, I quickly moved to the bed and cradled her in my arms and comforted her with assurances that I was not angry at her and that I did not consider her to be a child of Satan and so on. Finally, as her tears eased up, she raised her head and asked," So, you're ok with me and Jen being lovers?"

Gently laughing at the question, I replied," Yes, dear, I am ok with your sexuality. Besides," I continued as my flaccid member slowly grew as the constant contact of my daughter's firm breasts against my chest started to remind it of the recent scene," I don't have much room to complain being as that IS my cum that is all over you and Jen."

Then, as my member returned to hardness at the sudden consciousness of my daughter's nakedness, we were suddenly reminded of Jen's presence as she licked her lips and stated, "Yeah, and its mighty tasty too." And, before any awkwardness could return, she quickly leaned over and started to lick up my cum from Julie's thigh which had the instant effect of turning both of us on.

And, after we both looked down at Jen enjoying her meal and then back at each other, the rekindled lust and my recent affirmation of my love for my daughter overcame us both as my hand came up to cup her lovely breast as her lips slowly sought mine....

The End- for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Late Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 891 milliseconds