• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Little Late Night Office Fantasy Ch. 2

A Little Late Night Office Fantasy Ch. 2

I stretch and smile as you look at me dazed. "Come on baby," I tell you, still breathing heavily. Your friends are on either side of me, stroking my body and I tilt my head back as one of them leans down and sucks my nipple into his mouth. I look at you with a slow sexy smile, "lets take this somewhere less cramped."

You get up, pulling up your slacks and kiss me hot, nodding. I purr and take your hand and lead you to the nearby board room. It is well past the time when anyone other than the security guards would normally be here and you willingly follow me. Our two now intimate friends follow behind, one of them being nice enough to have picked up my discarded dress.

Our tall, big cocked friend opens the door and gestures us inside like a maitr'd. I smile and pull you inside. Spread out on the big oaken table is a big blue velvet cloth and I smile, walking backwards to the table and tell you to take the big chair. You take your seat and watch as I climb up onto the table and stretch out, my thighs spread wide.

I tell you that tonight you get to watch your baby lick and suck and fuck other cocks, just like you have wanted in any way you want. As I tell you this I am running my hands over my body, fingers pulling my nipples to little hard peaks. When you sit there panting and wide eyed I take charge and order your two friends to strip down to the skin. They do so with huge grins and the smaller of the two men go over to a corner of the room.

In your fascination you had missed that there was some video equipment set up and he picks up the camera and moves about, filming me as I caress and stroke my body. The taller of your friends moves behind your chair for a moment, moving you back and into a good position to watch. I smile and then order him over to me and tell him to start licking.

He does so without a moments pause, not caring that my cunt is filled with not one, not two but three men's sperm. I moan and close my eyes and arch up, obviously enjoying this. I start once more telling you just how good it feels, how much I love having my pussy licked clean. I lift my head and tell you to strip off all those confining clothes.

You do and I moan louder, my hands rubbing my breasts more, fingertips tugging my nipples harder. I turn my head and order you to bring your hard cock over to me so I can lick it clean. You do just as I say, the table just at the right height for me to lick and suck your sweet hard cock.

You look back and forth from my mouth to my pussy, moaning at the erotic sight of your wife being eaten out as she sucks your hard thick cock. You start to thrust slowly in and out of my mouth, moaning with the pleasure of my tongue licking all over you, my mouth sucking a bit harder as you move deeper with each slowly stroke.

The guy with the camera has his cock in his hand and is slowly stroking himself as he plays the camera back and forth between you and the other guy, zooming in on your cock sliding in and out and then down to the mouth that is slowly bringing me to the edge once more.

I start to rock and moan around your cock as the man moves his tongue from my pussy to my clit and slips two fingers into my wet snatch. He starts pumping them in and out and suck on my clit, making me arch up and suck hard on your cock as I do so.

You moan as you see my obvious pleasure and thrust a bit faster in and out and find your voice long enough to tell him to put his cock in my pussy. He does just as you tell him, getting up and thrusting deep inside me with one swift stroke.

I arch even harder up off the table moaning and writhing at the full feeling off having his big cock inside my aching pussy. He starts to hard fuck me as you speed up your rocking into my mouth. I am moaning and lift my legs up so his cock sinks deeper and suck on your cock like it is life itself.

Meanwhile the other man is filming all this and stroking his cock, moaning himself at just how hot it is watching two men fucking one hot woman. Sooner than any of us think I start cumming and like a chain reaction first the cameraman shots over my quivering belly and then the cockman moans long and loud and pulling his cock from my pussy and spurting his white jism onto my belly too.

With a groan your eyes roll back and you hard fuck my mouth till you too spill your cum, pulling your cock free and stroking your cum out over my face as I moan and writhe, my fingers going down to rub my clit so I keep cumming.

Moaning and whimpering we all spend the next few moments catching our breath. I tell the camera man to put the camera on the tripod. He does so and I get up off the table and push first you and then both of them into chairs. I then pull you all into a loose semi circle around me. Reaching out I take a cock in each hand as my lips start working up your cock.

I work all three of you, alternating my lips and tongue with my fingers and even wrapping my big soft tits around each cock and slowly tit fucking it to hardness. By the time all three of the cocks I am lavishing my attention to are all hard, I am once more moaning and you can see that I have pressed the fingers of one of my hands to my wet and dripping pussy.

I get up slowly and smile. I take the hand of our camera man and lead him to the table, putting him down on his back I crawl up and straddle his hips and slowly work my pussy down his hard hot rod. You and your friend watch as I slowly fuck him, sliding my pussy up and down and moaning with the pleasure. It is only a few minutes but it seems like hours before I call you over with a harsh moan.

When you come to me I tell you it is time for your sweet hard cock to fuck my tight ass. You moan and smile, knowing that I adore having two cocks fucking me at the same time. You get behind us and slowly work your cock inside my tight hot backend. The cameraman is still under me, waiting for you to sink totally inside before he starts to rock again. Over my shoulder you can see he is playing with my big tits, sucking first one and then the other nipple into his mouth and lightly nipping them. You can feel my body quiver each time his teeth come down on my supersensitive skin.

Slowly the two of you start to rock. He pushes in as you pull out, then pulls out as you push in. I lift my head and moan at the intensity of the sensations pouring through my body. The two of you set a pace that is not quite slow enough to drive us to the edge or fast enough to make us cum. I manage to order the big cock man to come over and he does. He climbs onto the table and rubs his cock over my lips till I open them and he slides deep into my willing and panting mouth.

Like before we all set up a rhythm of slow fucking. One cock pulling out as one sinks in and I turn my head just enough so you can watch that big fat cock sliding in and out of my sucking mouth as you feel the other cock sliding against yours as you fuck my tight ass.

This goes on and on it seems forever. All that can be heard in the room is the squish of cocks sliding in and out of my body, the moans of three men as they fuck a hot tight hole and my hard breathing as I ride you all. By some silent signal you all start to thrust faster, harder into me and I start to moan around the hard cock in my mouth.

You rock harder as you see the big hands of your friend take my head and start to rock it up and down so that I am swallowing all of his big cock. You groan as you feel the cameraman's cock start to expand and double up the hardness of the thrusts but it is the feel of my body going wild on all of you as I shudder through first one, then a second and then a dozen more orgasms that set things wild.

I buck and writhe, my ass clenching around your hard pumping cock as I orgasm from the pleasure of all the cocks inside me. My moans are muffled as I cum and cum and I suck so hard that big cock goes off, his head thrown back. He cums so much that I can't swallow it all and it drips off my chin to splash on the cameraman's chest.

You let out a louder groan as you feel his dick swell against yours and then explode, flooding my pussy with hot cum that you can feel pulsing into me from the thin skin between his cock and yours. With a scream of your own you bury your cock deep in my ass and explode your own torrent of boiling hot cum deep into my nether realm.

We all slump after what seems like another eternity and lie in a heap like sweaty lizards, panting and moaning as our bodies continue to jerk. Hours or more minutes later we all separate, you holding me up as my legs are week from all the pleasure I have just received, the cum once more running down my legs. Your two friends look at the clock and softly thank us for a once in a lifetime experience and then dress and head out.

You sit back in the leather chair and pull me into your lap and purr. Totally relaxed and sated by the wild sex we just experienced. It takes me a bit longer to come out of the post orgasmic rush but when I do I smile and whisper to you that the whole thing was recorded. You giggle and we manage to pull our clothing back on. We snag the tape and head home to bed, me whispering more erotic ideas in your head for the rest of the weekend.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Little Late Night Office Fantasy Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds