• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Show for Jimmy

A Little Show for Jimmy

There's a local upscale bar just down the street that my wife and I often frequent. Jimmy the bartender is fun guy to be with, often throwing in a drink or two on the house. By the way he looks at and speaks to Beverly, I know that she has more than just his bartender's attention. Mind you no sexual advances, but the flirtation is there.

Beverly is a petite gal with a terrific hour glass, tight body. She is also a sexually adventurous gal who enjoys our occasional erotic play activities. Even at 50 years old she turns heads, so I can see why Jimmy, who is mid-twenties, sees an attraction. I often engage in conversations with others, eavesdropping on Jimmy's conversation with Beverly. In certain ways I find it erotic to think of Beverly as a gal who has a younger man's interest.

The other day I mentioned to Beverly that I thought Jimmy found her sexy. She laughed and said no way a young guy would find her attractive in that way. Well, one thing led to another and a bet was made. The premise was that we would go to Jimmy's bar in mid afternoon when typically no one else would be there. She would wear a sexy top and we would observe where Jimmy's eyes roamed. She insisted that he would not even cast her more than a glance, so we upped the bet. If I was wrong, I would take her shopping for a new outfit. If I was right, she then had to have a more intimate interaction with Jimmy in my presence.

On the appointed afternoon, Beverly wore a semi sheer, low cut top with a short skirt and we went to the bar. From the moment we sat down, it was obvious to both of us that Jimmy could not keep her eyes off her chest. He even mixed up our drinks. Something he has never done.

After a bit, Beverly admitted that I was right and, as the good sport she is, agreed to pay up. I reminded her that she needed to do as I asked as that was part of our bet. Now I knew that Jimmy was getting off work soon so I invited him back to our place for a drink. We arrived at our place and while Jimmy and I sat on our long sofa, Beverly made us a couple of drinks. She then sat close to me, facing Jimmy.

We chatted away for a while and then I steered the conversation to Beverly's attractiveness and that she had a very sexy figure. Jimmy quickly jumped in saying that Beverly was indeed a very pretty woman. With this opening, I asked Beverly to stand up so we could admire her. While hesitant, she did so. I then said to Jimmy, "You should see her in a bikini. Would you like that?" I told Jimmy not to be embarrassed and he finally drew up the courage to say "yes". I then turned to Beverly saying, "Why don't you do that for us? In fact, a bikini is no more than panties and a bra, so why don't you just take off your blouse and skirt." While she gave me one of those looks, she did as I asked.

Standing there before us in her lacy black bra and panties, I got real hard and noted that I was not the only male to have gotten a bulge in his pants. I thought that Jimmy's eyes would join his erection and pop out. Beverly then asked if she could get dressed. I suggested that I thought that the opposite was a good idea, but that o would leave it up to our guest to decide. Jimmy said nothing until Beverly looked at him and said, "Jimmy, all I ask is that you decide based on what you really think of me. If you are not excited then let me get dressed. If the opposite is true, then I would be happy to accommodate. Then the words flowed from Jimmy's mouth, "Beverly, I was always found you so sexy. I can't believe that I am seeing you in this way and that you would allow me to see even more. I can't think of anything I would like better that for you to take off your bra and panties." That said, Beverly responded, "I can think of one thing better. Why don't you take them off?" I nodded to Jimmy that it was okay, so he stood and slowly slipped her bra off. Kneeling down, he did the same with her panties.

As Jimmy stood to admire Beverly's body she said to him, "Jimmy, I am happy that you find me so attractive. I like your looking at me, but I want to make a couple of things clear. One, we will never do anything like this without Hank being present. Second, we will never have sex. If you can agree to this, we can however have some fun times." With Jimmy's agreement secured, Beverly smiled saying, "Good. We can have a little more of a good time now. For the next fifteen minutes, you can touch me anywhere you like."

As they both sat back on the sofa, Jimmy's hands began to explore her body. First, caressing her breasts and then sliding his hands further down. Without hesitation, she opened her legs offering Jimmy a very wet experience. As Jimmy massaged her clit, she grew more excited, soon exploding in orgasm.

This as I would come to know, was just the beginning of having "fun" with Jimmy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Show for Jimmy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds