A Little Taste of Blackmail

"Ten days; I had to get information, pick the site, have the room constructed, and track you. I do this for a living. I admit I found you very interesting."

"Why is that?" she questioned. "My normal life is pretty boring."

"Don't underestimate the ability to fly below the radar," I complimented her. "You are good at doing things unseen. If it wasn't for your thrill-seeking you would be a good snoop."

"Thanks, I think," she gave me a lopsided grin. We traveled in silence for a while. I could tell that her scheming little mind was going over plans, discarding some elements and embracing others. She couldn't help herself.

"Here we are; your house," I told her.

"Could you walk me in?"

"Of course; I've already put your dining room furniture back in place and your mail is on the door-side table," I informed her.

"Thank you. Keys please."

"I put them back in your purse. On the off chance you broke out and grabbed your purse, I put them back. I would have hated to have you half-naked on your doorstep."

"Why wouldn't I go to the police?"

"Blackmailing is a crime, punishable for more time than the couple would have done. Besides, you wouldn't do well in prison," I told her.

"Why is that?" she asked as she unlocked the door and walked inside.

"You are too pretty and too clever by half. Neither trait works in your favor in prison," I said.

"You think I'm pretty she said over her shoulder," grinning at me. She also put a little bit of 'oomph' in her step.

"I said so and I rarely lie." I came in and looked around in to both the living room and dining room.

"Care to stay a while? We could 'talk'," She grinned salaciously.

"I don't mix business with pleasure," I responded.

"I thought you found me attractive," she said coquettish.

"I do and I'm going to go home, wake my girlfriend and pound her hard and long, but as I said, I don't mix business and pleasure." She couldn't help but smile when I mentioned pounding my girlfriend. If she couldn't have me, she could at least take comfort in that she influencing me sexually.

"Maybe we can meet later then?"

"You know how to find me," I told her. When she looked at me curiously, I added, "The woman knows how to contact my employer who will contact me if I'm needed. I don't recommend wasting his time though. He doesn't keep me around for my looks."

"We could work well together," she suggested. I didn't want to burst her bubble, but I had already told her I don't do blackmail. My employer handles that side of the business and I doubt she would have anything that he would find attractive.

Will you take the couple up on their offer?" I asked.

"Yes, I will, now what about us?" she teased.

"You can work on that. As I said, you know how to contact me. If you have a good enough reason, I'll show up."

"I can think of a few good reasons," she smiled seductively. I could have asked those reasons, because I know it wasn't my stunning good looks (not having stunning good looks), or my sparking personality (I've been called dull and boring more times than I can count), but because I was playing hard to get. She liked the game and I represented a challenge. I also could be seen as a possible resource to exploit, and she loved her schemes.

"I agree, but if I can't keep my integrity I'm of no use to anyone. I have to go now before I do something stupid. Good bye Margret." I turn and leave, closing the door quietly behind me. I felt her eyes on me as I left. I had no doubt she was getting my license plate. It was a pity that she was wasting her time. The plate was from a similar car I had found in long term parking at the airport. I had borrowed it for this little jaunt because I knew she was on smart cookie. The car would be in the junkyard by sunrise and crushed by eight in the morning.

When I got home, I woke up my girlfriend and we had sex for nearly two hours. It was more like I had rough sex for fifteen minutes, a long session of love-making for an hour, and forty minutes of cuddling and talking. She asked me what had gotten into me. I told her it had been a stressful case and it had reminded me of how special she was to me. She liked that because she knew it was true. I had a problem that kept me up as she fell asleep beside me. Games fascinate me too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds