• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Little Tattoo

A Little Tattoo

12

I had known Brienne since 1st Grade. She was always moving in and out of my school district, and we were always friends when she was here. She played softball and had sexy, thick, muscular legs and an ass that went for days. She was maybe 5' 6" and weighed around 150 pounds. She wasn't a big girl at all. She was thick in all the right ways. Her blonde hair looked beautiful no matter if she let it down or wore it in a bun or ponytail. I once peaked in on her after school and saw her changing. I was rock hard and immediately went home and beat off thinking of that lovely ass and perfect thighs. She moved away a month later, but we were able to keep tabs on each other through Facebook.

Over the years I had joined a band and was playing music and working. I kept up with Brienne online, and she too had joined a band singing. She had put on maybe 5 pounds since her softball days, but most of it went to her boobs, which were D's now. She wore these slutty punk outfits that showed off her considerable assets. She still had the greatest ass I had ever seen and a pair of thighs that I was dying to get my face between, but now she had these big tits too. I had been athletic in high school, but had let myself go in college. I lost a bunch of weight after and found new confidence, so I decided it was time to ask Brienne out now that she lived nearby and I wasn't a kid anymore.

I was working part-time, and my boss didn't have much work that Friday, so I had a 3 day weekend staring me in the face. I didn't know what to do with myself, and I saw that Brienne was looking for something to do, so I sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together at a show. She said she'd love to, and I could pick her up around 8. She had a friend who was playing at a bar I played at a few years back, and I figured I could show off my local celebrity status by getting our drinks for free since I knew the manager personally.

I showed up at her place a few minutes early, and she was still getting ready. Her friend was over for the night, and she was helping her get ready. I was afraid she'd turn into a third wheel, but she said she had worked a lot lately and was just going to crash on Bri's couch while we went out. I was sitting on the couch waiting when Brienne came out. She was a knockout. She had a tight red dress on that showed off the tits I was dying to meet. Her blonde hair was tossed to one side. She had bright red lips and dark eyes. If she was a brunette she would have looked dark, but her blonde hair made the outfit look vibrant. The piercing and tattoos were new, but only added to her sexy punk rock look. I was stunned, but I got up and gave her a hug before we walked out the door.

We got to the bar and made our way to the VIP couches. What I thought would be a long night out ended up only being an hour or so. When her friends in the band came and sat with us she got up to give them hugs. I noticed there was no line where a thong should be and filed that bit of information away for later. We stayed for a little while when Bri asked if I'd like to head back to her place. I jumped at that chance and pulled the car around.

We got back to Brienne's place and she went back to her room to change clothes. I pulled my boots off as she changed into an over-sized t-shirt and shorts. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples would peek out. Her tits were certainly big enough that she had to know. We went back into her room to watch a movie with her friend who was staying the night. It was pretty cramped and the movie was bad, but I didn't mind being squished up next to Bri. As the movie was ending her friend fell asleep. In a flash Bri was all over me. She forced her tongue down my throat and grabbed my hands and pulled them under her shirt. I was rock hard feeling on her 22 year old D-cups when she moved my hands to her ass. I was completely hooked. I had wanted to feel that ass for nearly 10 years. It was perfect. She turned over and pulled her shorts down. She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her pussy. I finger-fucked her until she came as she was reaching back kissing me. She kissed me once and we went to sleep with her friend next to us.

The next morning I woke up with considerably more room than I went to sleep with. Bri's friend had left, and Bri was in the bathroom. She came out with her shirt on, but nothing but bright yellow boy shorts on bottom. Her ass in boy shorts was all I needed to get rock hard. She smirked at my erection and pulled my boxers off. She laid next to me slowly stroking my dick while we made out. She pulled her underwear off and pointed down to her pussy. She was pierced and tattooed even on her pussy. I dove between her legs and attacked her clit. I was completely turned on staring at the tattoo above her pussy while I was eating her out. It was a black spade with a little Q in the middle. I wasn't sure what it meant, but I assumed it was a lucky symbol or something a friend had done for free for some practice. I had my hands under her ass pulling my face into her pussy, shoving my nose into that little tattoo as she came. Her muscular thighs squeezed my head as she squirted all over my face. I nearly came myself as she gave me her lady-facial. I had dreamed about being crushed between those thick, muscular thighs. As she came down from her orgasm I thought I heard her say something about forgetting how good white boys were at eating pussy, but it was pretty muffled as her legs were around my head, so I wasn't sure what she had actually said.

Then Brienne looked down at my face and saw how drunk I was on lust and got a naughty gleam in her eye. She rolled over on her stomach and shook her fat ass. She looked back at me and smiled. Gently she ran her fingers through my hair and grabbed a handful. She guided my face to her left ass cheek and whispered for me to kiss it. I'd been dying to kiss her ass for years, so she didn't have to tell me twice. She held my head softly as I kissed her ghetto booty. She turned back again and looked me in the eyes. Then she purposefully guided my head to her ass crack. The look in her eyes told me she knew I couldn't resist doing anything she asked at that moment. Without a word she pushed my face into her big, beautiful ass, planting my nose directly on her asshole. I reached up and started playing with her clit underneath her as she held my face in her ass, hoping she would never let me leave her ass and I could smell her ass all day. She started squirming, pushing my nose harder into her asshole as she came again on my fingers. I slipped my tongue into her ass as she came. Her ass was so sweet.

I wanted to keep moving things along, but I had to pee like crazy. I told her to hang on and went to relieve myself. When I came back she had her thong back on along with a new t-shirt. She started to pull a pair of jeans over her ass cheeks when I walked back in. I was pretty disappointed, but with her cum drying on my face and the smell of her asshole in my nose, I wasn't going to argue with anything she wanted. She said she had to go to band practice, but that we should go out again that night. I said absolutely and started getting dressed.

I picked her up around 9 that night. When she came out she was wearing a tight pair of black shorts that let about an inch of her ass show from underneath. Her top was hot pink and showed off her perfect cleavage. The strangest thing she had on was a necklace that matched the tattoo I had seen on her pussy earlier that morning. I thought it must be from a band, so I didn't ask her about it.

We went to a club. Being a rock guy, I'm not one for clubs, but I wasn't going to say no to seeing her dance with everything hanging out of her slutty outfit. She asked me to get some drinks at the bar and went off to the dance floor. It was pretty crowded, so I waited a good ten minutes just to get up to the bar. I finally got our order in and was waiting for the bartender when I looked back to look for Brienne.

I saw her at the edge of the dance floor along the wall. She had her hands up on the wall and was twerking her fat white ass with a couple rather large black men behind her. They looked at each other and must have come to an understanding as one walked off and the other moved behind her. She smiled and let him grind her from behind.

Watching all this transpire gave me a raging hard on. I had always loved interracial porn. I loved watching gorgeous white girls and women getting fucked by massive black cocks. I used to sneak into the computer room at a friend's place as a kid and watch the trailers for Blacks On Blondes. I loved the scenes where a white man would give his wife or girlfriend to a black stud with a huge dick and watch as he fucked her in a way the white man couldn't even dream about. I hadn't watched porn in years, but seeing her basically dry fuck this black guy brought back raging teenage boners.

The bartender finally brought our drinks and I left the tab open. I turned back as he went to run the card and didn't see Bri anywhere on the dance floor. When I got my card back I looked to the booths and saw her sitting in one with the guy she had been dancing with. She waved me over and I came over. I put the drinks down and sat down opposite both of them. I couldn't help but notice that one of her hands was out of sight. They looked fantastic next to each other. He was certainly taller than my 6 feet, as she was about a foot shorter than him. Her pale skin was the perfect contrast to his dark ebony. He was some sort of athlete; football if I had to guess. I'm no small guy myself, but he looked like a tight end. She introduced us.

"Pete, this is Jamal. Jamal, Pete."

"How's it going, man? I'm Jamal. I was just dancing with your girlfriend while you were at the bar. Hope that's ok."

Still in a little of a daze, I told him it was no problem since I wasn't her boyfriend. I didn't mind if my date wanted to dance a little while I was busy. She asked if I would mind if he hung out with us tonight as his friend had left him with no ride to get laid. He joked that the boyfriend of the girl his buddy had left with would probably end up rubbing his dick raw by the end of the night. We all laughed, although I wasn't exactly sure if he meant what I thought he did.

We had a few rounds while getting to know Jamal, and I could see that Bri was horny as hell sitting next to him. I figured I had lucked out, as I hadn't gotten any pussy last night and he was warming her up for me very nicely. I said I'd get the next round, and Brienne said she'd come with me. As we were waiting I mentioned that Jamal was quite a big guy. She laughed and said I had no idea.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I did dance with the guy. No girl could miss a bulge like that."

"Really," I asked, curious as she moved close to me and pulled my head down to her level so she could whisper in my ear and still be heard.

"Well, that and I sucked him off in the bathroom while you were in line."

With that she turned my head and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I was confused, but mostly I was turned on. As she kissed me I could taste something definitely different. She was feeling my dick, which was rock hard at this point. Then it dawned on me. The something different was cum. She had told me she had sucked him off. I was tasting Jamal's dick on her lips and his cum on her tongue. Stranger still, I loved it. It was a huge turn on to kiss this girl who I had wanted for years after she had sucked off another guy. Not just any guy. A black guy. A guy who's dick was probably twice as big as mine.

I must have looked confused, because when she pulled away from our kiss, she laughed.

"I just realized something. You don't know what this means, do you?"

She pointed to her necklace. I shook my head.

"I thought it was something to do with a band or something."

She laughed and said, "I thought you knew. You certainly went crazy over it this morning, and that hard-on in your pants makes me think you're into this without even realizing. Definitely a white boy."

"Huh?"

"This means I'm a Queen of Spades. I only fuck black guys. I also like to cuck little white boys like you. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head yes.

"Thought you might. You were so hard when I told you I sucked his dick that I figured you were a cucky boy. So what do you say? Do you want to come home with us and jerk that little white dick while Jamal hammers my pussy with his big black cock? I love having a cucky boy watching. It makes me cum harder knowing that a white boy is getting put in his place."

I wanted to scream yes. Seeing this incredibly sexy woman dry fucking a tall, well-built black guy turned me on like nothing else. I wanted nothing more than to watch these two beautiful people fuck.

I must have taken too long to answer because she pushed closer to me and pressed her tits into my chest and whispered in my ear further.

"I know you want to see his eleven-inch cock slamming into my tight white pussy. Every white boy I've ever let watch has gotten hooked. I've never met a white boy who didn't love watching me fuck a big black cock. You guys like watching even more than fucking. Do this for me and I might even let you be my full time cucky boy. That is if you're a good cuckold."

She had me. I wanted to watch her fuck Jamal. I wanted to be her little bitch boy and do all the nasty, humiliating things she asked. Bri could make me do anything.

She smiled and told me to get the car. When I got around to the front both she and Jamal got into the back seat. I'm not sure if they even realized I was there at that moment. Brienne was too busy trying to unbuckle Jamal's pants. He was squeezing her tits through her tight pink shirt. I adjusted the rear-view mirror just in time to see Bri pull out Jamal's eleven-inch black cock. I was impressed. His dick was the size of her arm. She stroked his massive erection as she admired his balls. They had to be the size of tennis balls. I knew he had to have a huge load in there, and my own modest dick was at full attention as she lowered her head and worshiped his big black balls. She moved up to the tip of his dick and took it into her mouth. I wanted so badly to kiss her after she pulled off his cock with a loud pop.

We got to her place and moved back to her bedroom. As Jamal took his shirt off Brienne gave me a quick kiss and I could smell his balls on her breathe. She then told me to take a seat next to the bed and strip down. I took my clothes off, my erection feeling inadequate next to Jamal. His cock had to be twice the size of mine. She got on her knees in front of both of us and grabbed our dicks. I thought I might be about to get head when she spoke up.

"Look at your dick next to his Pete. Isn't he huge?"

She sounded in awe of his cock. I certainly was. I could see why she would want to fuck him instead of me.

"Come down here with me and take a better look."

I got down on my knees in front of Jamal next to her. She grabbed his dick in one hand and his balls in the other.

"You like watching this, don't you white boy?"

I moaned and nodded my head. She looked perfect. Her pale hands were the perfect contrast to his ebony cock. She parted her lips and took him into her mouth. She was using one hand to stroke him while giving the greatest blow job I've ever seen. I realized she could never do that to my dick. I wasn't big enough for her to stroke and suck at the same time. She never took her eyes off me while she was sucking Jamal's dick.

She took her mouth off his monster cock with a pop. Without taking her eyes off me she lifted his manhood and placed it on her forehead. He was bigger than her face. I'd never seen her look so hot as she did with Jamal's big black cock on her face. Again, I realized that she'd never look that good with my dick on her face. She just plain looked better sucking Jamal's black cock than she would sucking my own. She took his balls into her mouth one at a time. She looked at me with a wicked look and let his huge black nut fall out of her mouth, drool dripping down her chin. She took both her hands and stroked his cock before squeezing out a drop of precum.

"Let's see how well cucky boy here does his clean up duties," she said as she looked up at Jamal.

With that she lovingly kissed the precum off the tip of his monster and turned to me. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. What's more, I wanted to do it. I wanted to please her. I needed it. I needed her to humiliate me. I needed to taste her lover's cum from her mouth. I leaned in and kissed her right in front on Jamal. She kept her hand on his black tool while passionately kissing me, feeding me the drop of cum from her lips.

"What a good cuckold," she cooed, stroking Jamal. "I think he likes it. Do you like tasting Jamal's baby batter off my lips?"

I licked my lips and moaned in answer.

She smirked and turned back to Jamal's cock, doing an even better job than she did before. I jerked off slowly for fear of cumming too soon. She gagged on his cock while sticking her tongue out, licking his shaft while trying to take as much of him down her throat as she could. He didn't hold out much longer. He grabbed her hair and guided her. As he groaned she reached up and rubbed his huge sack. With her other hand she jerked his dick while she kept her mouth over the head. He came directly into her mouth as I sat there jerking my now pathetic-looking dick. That wasn't lost on me. I realized that I was doing what I should be doing. Jerking off. As a white guy who couldn't hope to compete with the size of a black man. I SHOULD be jerking off while he uses my date to get off. I couldn't wait to see him fuck Bri with that superior black cock.

She looked a little like a chipmunk as he finished dropping his nut in her mouth. She looked to me and got up on her knees above me as I was sitting on my heels next to her. She grabbed my head and moved in to kiss me. As our lips met she parted mine and used her tongue to push Jamal's load into my mouth. I let go of my throbbing hard dick to kiss her back, swapping Jamal's cum between us. He came in buckets! I'd never cum that much in 4 orgasms, and he had already came once tonight. His black dick truly was better than mine in every way. She pulled away after making sure I had every drop of cum from Jamal's black balls in my mouth.

"Stroke that little white dick while you swallow that nut, white boy."

I did as instructed, feeling Jamal's thick cum slide down my throat as I jerked off for Bri.

"Does that make your little white dick feel good?"

I moaned as I finished swallowing Jamal's cum, relishing her humiliation.

"Told you, Jamal. All these white boys are cucks deep down. They just can't help themselves when they see how well black dick looks in pretty white girls."

" Damn, bitch. White girls always give the best head when they man's watching. Get this dick hard again. I got more cum for that tight white pussy. Hope you're hungry, white boy"

With my stomach full of cum I sat stroking while Brienne stripped. Her tits bounced out of her shirt as she pulled it over her head. She had perfect eraser-sized nipples that were pierced. Her punk rock look made her look even sexier next to Jamal's hard, dark body. I nearly came as she turned around and slowly pulled her painted on shorts off, showing off her fat white booty. Jamal stroked his stiffening monster as she kicked off her shorts.

Bri took a few steps toward her bed as Jamal laid back. As she straddled him I sat in awe of how hot she looked with Jamal. Her thick, luscious body would never have looked that good with me. I thought to myself that she should never be with a white man. She looked too perfect with a huge dark dick aiming for her snatch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Little Tattoo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds