• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Trouble in Turkey

A Little Trouble in Turkey

12

I walked down the lushly carpeted corridor looking for the room... 500... 501... aah... 502. Let's hope it's the right one, I thought... after all, the information had cost me a crisp, twenty pound note at the concierge desk...

I reached out to knock, but then hesitated... Bob was going to either be delighted by my appearance or furious about it - I never quite knew with him. We had been together nearly a year and yet there was still so much I didn't know...

For the first six months I had known him as some sort of top civil servant - he had been vague about it, told me he was a negotiator within a contracts team that assessed and decided on contractors bidding for major projects carried out for Britain on foreign soil.

He had played it down at first - said he was the lead 'schmoozer'... the one that clinched the final details over drinks and dinners with the key players, nothing more.

He was certainly a charmer and it all sounded pretty sophisticated and glamorous to me, but he'd made light of it telling me what a bore it was, dealing with dull, grasping businessmen in mostly middle-eastern countries. I had never pushed him for much more detail - I was a teacher and a quite well informed one too, but I never quite understood what high-flyers like Bob really did...

He travelled a lot for sure and was away 4/5 months of the year, so when this latest trip came up I'd made a decision to go and find him... to turn the trip into a little holiday and maybe a chance for a touch of romance in the sun.

So now here I was in Turkey, high up in one of Ankara's plushest hotels, wondering if I'd really done the right thing making such a rash decision. Would he greet me with his usual, randy enthusiasm or get cross and defensive over the fact that I had been through his papers to find out where he was going?

I looked up and down the empty, hushed corridor and straightened my clothes, having adjusted my hair and makeup in reception. I was more than ready for the option of the randy reaction I have to say... in fact I had stood in front of the mirror in the lift thinking I might even have overdone it.

I was wearing a new, knee-length leather skirt he hadn't seen before, topped with a crisp, white cotton shirt and finished off with his favourite 'fuck me' heels (as he called them)... and just for good measure I had bought a pair of sheer black stockings at Heathrow just that morning and slid into them in the cramped loo on the plane... if there was one thing Bob liked, it was stockings...

Yep, if anything I looked a little slutty... a bit of a MILF on the prowl... and the thought had made me laugh just as I reached the 88th floor. A year ago I hadn't even known what MILF meant... but Bob had soon fixed that since we seemed to have been watching an awful lot of his favourite porn.

I reached into my purse, found the deep red lipstick I'd also picked out at the airport and in the purse mirror hastily added another layer of crimson to my lips. I quickly straightened my skirt, undid another button on my shirt, reached out and knocked softly, twice. Within seconds his voice came through the door, deep and firm; "Who is it?"

"Bob... it's me... It's Ruth..."

The door opened instantly and there he was, straight from the shower by the looks of it, a heavy, white towel wrapped round his middle, his tanned chest and dark, slightly greying hair still dripping... For a couple in their mid forties I always thought we made a good-looking pair.

But he wasn't admiring the view as I was... he looked panicked and confused, stepping silently into the corridor and looking nervously each way to make sure no one was watching before grabbing my arm and pulling me roughly into the room.

"What the fuck?" was the greeting I got as the door clicked shut behind me. Not exactly what I'd hoped for... "Jesus Ruth... what the fucking fuck are you doing here?"

For a brief moment I wondered if there was someone else with him, whether I had interrupted some secret tryst of his. But the bathroom door was wide open, revealing a soaking wet floor and nothing else.

The large room was tidy - the bed unused, no sign of drinks or entertaining. In fact his laptop was open on the desk so he had clearly been working. He followed my gaze and hurried over to close it, his face dark.

"I... I'm sorry Bob... oh God, I knew I shouldn't have done this... I just thought..."

"Who knows you're here?" he interrupted me, pacing up and down at the foot of the vast bed.

"No one - I only decided to do this late last night. I told the neighbours I'd be away, that's all... why, what's wrong... oh shit... I knew this was a mistake..."

His expression softened slightly and at last he came to me, his big, brown hands held my upper arms and he looked into my eyes, slowly shaking his head.

"Ruth... look... it's fabulous that you're here - really! I'm sorry to seem so shocked but... it's just that this is turning out to be a really awkward job... all sorts of problems. I'm about to have one seriously big and very crucial meeting and... well, I just didn't bargain for this!"

From his tone it sounded like he wanted me to leave and I felt crushed. I'd had a long and very sensuous daydream on the plane about this moment and I felt sad that it had gone so wrong.

In my reverie I had arrived to find him smiling and flattered... we had embraced and kissed deeply... and I had sunk to my knees unbuttoning him, freeing that incredible eight, solid inches of gorgeous cock I knew was now nestling under his towel, just inches away.

And sitting there in my economy seat I had become ridiculously aroused, thinking of taking him into my mouth... of working him as fast and furiously as I could to a sudden, unexpected climax... of swallowing his cum hungrily before kissing him wetly and leading him to the bed...

"Ruth... Ruth - are you even listening to me?"

I snapped out of the daydream again. He was still staring hard into my eyes but his body language had relaxed a little and as he moved a step closer, just the slightest hint of a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth.

"Ruth... I'm sorry... look, it's fabulous that you're here, but my God it's bad timing... I have people coming here... very... serious people... I was just getting ready for them..."

I too took a step forward and our bodies touched. He was still holding my shoulders tightly, my arms hanging uselessly by my sides... and suddenly both my hands were against his hips. And as I moved them closer together I felt him stir. I raised my face to his and found his mouth, my teeth closing gently around his bottom lip, my fingers now already tracing the outline of his cock as it became firmer...

"Such a shame... it's all my fault... I'll make it up to you I promise..." I slipped the tip of my tongue past his lips..."Just tell me what you want me to do..." I whispered, now cupping his hardness with both palms. In answer he let his head roll back, eyes closing as he pushed his hips toward me and I did indeed sink to my knees, releasing the towel...

Bob was a big man... the biggest I'd ever had. I had been married for 20 years when I divorced at 39 and I'd had seven lovers by the time Bob came along. But nothing had prepared me for him...

And it wasn't just about size either... Bob had a confidence, an arrogance about him that melted me... once he got started I was literally putty in his hands... he taught me about pure lust. And over the course of the past few months it had become even more than that - I had come to love him... perhaps a little obsessively...

He had taught me so many things that I had never tried with my dull husband or any lovers since... how to take his whole length into my throat... how to savour and swallow his cum... how to enjoy sudden, brutal and brief sex in the middle of the day...

He had even shown me how to derive the most exquisite pain and pleasure by letting him slowly force that beautiful cock deep into my arse... something we had now done three times (yes, I count), but only when I was hopelessly and happily drunk as a skunk. He had even made me come that way...

This time he was particularly brief and brutal. As the swollen head of his cock pushed past my tonsils he grabbed my head and began to thrust... I gagged momentarily but then adjusted to his invasion, making obscene, wet, gasping, sucking sounds as he rammed my head down onto himself until my lips were brushing against his pubic hair on each thrust.

Within a short minute his breathing had reached a crescendo and he stepped back, his entire length plopping from my mouth just as he erupted... the first viscous rope of cum landing across the top of my head, the second hitting my chin and dripping down over my white shirt.

Again and again he spurted as I felt the warm impact of each jet, on my cheeks, my tongue, into my hair, sliding down thickly onto my clothes, each spurt finding a target until he was emptied.

He stood there, his cock bobbing and still semi-erect, final drops of semen collecting at the tip, a smudged, crimson smear right down the side of it as far as his pubes... He was panting, weak on his feet, a bewildered look on his face. But then he straightened up... and he began to laugh...

"Fuck me Ruth... you really have got the hang of that haven't you? Jesus H Christ... that was amazing..."

Cum was all over my hair and still running down my face as I knelt there, into my eyes, down my cheeks and off my chin to drip onto my stockings. He gripped himself and moved to me, wiping the head of his cock through his own cum and spreading it over my nose, my mouth, my ears... and I helped him, twisting my face this way and that to get more of his cum... more of him... as three fingers of my right hand pistoned into my pussy while I tried, desperately, to orgasm and share his lust...

But then he was gone, walking over to the massive plate glass window overlooking the city, wrapping the towel back round himself as he spoke over his shoulder, still breathless.

"OK, this is how it is, and you need to listen carefully as there won't be time for questions."

The wave I'd been riding crested and broke in a split second... I withdrew the soaking fingers from my pussy's warm, sucking embrace.

"In about 15 minutes a man will be knocking on that door. A very bad man. A very powerful, very desperate, very BAD man... do you understand?"

I had no idea what he was talking about. I simply nodded at his back as he moved right up to the window and stared out at the skyline. "Yes... I'm so sorry, I didn't..."

"Just listen! He'll be here very briefly - maybe 20 minutes, no more. As far as he knows, I am here privately, alone, with no one's knowledge at all... If he were to think differently it could put me into extreme and very sudden danger. Do you understand?"

I didn't of course. I didn't understand anything right at that moment, especially this new Bob that was standing right in front of me. But in that same moment I realised that this man I had placed my trust in was no civil servant either.

He turned toward me as I struggled to get up. "You must be out of here within the next minute ok? We can talk about this later, but trust me - for now you need to get away from here. Just go - I'll call you within the hour."

Bob dragged me to my feet. I was in shock... how could this man I loved turn so callous? Who were these people that meant so much more to him than me? And where was I going to go in a five-star hotel with my hair, face and clothes covered in what felt like pints of spunk?

But I nodded, compliantly. My suitcase was still downstairs, my mobile was charged up, I had tissues in my purse... yes, OK, I could somehow cope with this!

And then there was a knock at the door... a very loud, very insistent knock.

For the first time I saw Bob look truly scared. He stared at the door for a moment, then spoke very quietly, his tanned face now pale... "OK listen to me and do not fuck this up. Go into the bathroom and stay there. Make no sound at all, do you hear? Wait until you hear me call you before you so much as move. Is that perfectly clear?"

I nodded dumbly, suddenly feeling his fear. I had no idea what the hell was going on here but I could tell it was trouble and I took my own fear and disappointment into the small bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I stood there, breathing fast as I heard Bob let his guest into the room. He was greeted amicably by a loud male voice and there was laughter - evidently at Bob's state of undress.

I reached for the loo roll, planning to clean myself up a little, but they were now talking in hushed tones outside and it felt like every move I made was noisy. I stood still again, staring into the mirror at the gobs of cum that still clung to my cheeks, my hair... at the lipstick smeared round my lips.

My new leather skirt was covered in cum too and felt uncomfortably tight round my waist... Slowly, silently I eased the side zip down and lowered it to the floor, stepping out of it carefully so as not to let my heels make a sound on the tiled floor.

My thong - the tiniest, sheerest I'd ever owned - was already a soggy mess from my frantic attempt to come just a minute ago. I touched its stickiness, pulling it clear of my swollen, freshly waxed lips, feeling the air-conditioned coolness on me. I didn't care what Bob was up to... I just wanted his guest to be gone and to have his tongue on me... his cock inside me... my pussy was literally aching for attention.

I slipped the thong halfway down my stockinged thighs and managed to sit down on the closed loo in total silence, two fingers parting my slick lips and gently circling my clit. I closed my eyes, adding a third finger and pushing all three slowly into my hungry hole... just as the door I was now facing burst open.

A large, dark-complexioned man filled the doorframe. He wore a light, shiny suit and gaudy tie, his face set with anger, his eyes boring into mine, then lowering to where my glistening fingers slid from me... He entered quickly, seizing my upper arm and dragging me off the loo and out into the room. Bob stood by the window looking more anxious than ever.

"Fucking hell Bob... so what am I supposed to make of this, hmmm? You want to play games with me, yes? You do know that's not such a great idea... right?"

The man dragged me across the room and shoved me onto a small sofa. I felt humiliated and frightened... god only knows what I looked like, my thong round my thighs, all of me covered in fresh cum...

"Well? Start talking Bob, before this turns bad. You know the rules by now... you were supposed to be alone - explain! Your PA? Girlfriend? What the fuck Bob?"

Bob hadn't even glanced at me... he was still in his towel, staring out the window. He turned to face the man and laughed... a dry, mocking laugh I'd not heard before. "Jesus Christ Sal... you of all people! You weren't supposed to be here for another hour. Next thing you'll be telling me you never ordered a whore on a business trip..."

I looked up at Bob, dumbstruck. A whore? The man turned his attention to me, looking me up and down... a pale, blonde haired forty-something... His eyes shone with anger and mistrust, his nose wrinkled disapprovingly...

"I took you for a man of taste Bob... this ain't no Turkish girl that's for sure. And you got a thing for older whores or what huh? That your thing is it? What... are you on a tight budget? With the amount we're paying you?"

His tone was suspicious and he moved closer to me. I caught Bob's eye for a split second and he winked at me... winked!

"Sal... she's French for fuck sake. I asked one of the porters for something exotic and then this turned up at the door... but hey, sometimes a blow job's just a blow job. I guess she's a part-timer - not too bad either for an old one..."

Bob's eyes were now fixed on me, urgently begging me to go along with his pretense. As a French teacher he knew I could play that part at least, but his words had stung me hard, even though I knew he was acting. I needed to leave, that much was clear, so I picked up on his lead... if he wanted French whore, that's what he'd get... I even added a bit of Parisian accent for effect...

"Ben... merci messieurs, mais il faut qu'je m'en aille... une autre fois peut-etre, Monsieur Bob..."

I began to rise but Sal pushed me back onto the sofa with a broad hand glittering with vulgar gold rings. The effort caused his jacket to swing open for an instant and I glimpsed a harness strapped under his arm, the handle of a dark gun protruding from it. I had never seen a real gun before and suddenly I understood Bob's tension. This man really was bad news and dangerous... we were in trouble.

Sal shrugged off his jacket and tossed it onto the bed. He was broad and powerful, maybe forty, forty-five. He had a belly on him, but his shoulders and arms looked huge. He stared at Bob with still unconvinced eyes, then began to chuckle as he rolled up his shirtsleeves...

"Bob... it's ok... we're friends, right? Your taste in whores might need a little improvement but then we all have our little weaknesses eh?"

He turned back to me, a wolfish grin now replacing the anger. "And you know, we have shared many things these past few months... maybe it's time we shared something new, seeing as this bitch is already bought and paid for..."

Sal was unzipping his fly as he spoke and I froze inside. Bob was behind him now and looked at me with utter dread on his face as he brought both hands together in a praying gesture. He simply mouthed just one word... 'please'...

I don't know how I made so many decisions in the space of the next few seconds, but I did. I might be a simple teacher, a somewhat inexperienced lightweight in the bedroom department... but I'm not a fool. I sensed that Bob (and now me) was in over his head with this man... this aggressive, armed and angry man. It was obvious that things could turn nasty at any moment.

But the most curious thing of all was the fact that my love for Bob had virtually vanished over the past 10 minutes... my respect for him, my trust... all gone. And in its place was a desire to punish and humiliate him...

My mind was made up even before Sal reached into his expensive suit trousers and hauled out his deep brown, flaccid cock. And as he pushed his hips forward I reached for it, knowing it would be big... knowing that men like Sal are always big... As I opened my mouth to engulf its plummy head, Bob stared at me briefly then closed his eyes...

Sal wasn't exactly shower-fresh... his cock tasted stale, sweaty and salty. But god it reacted to the touch of my tongue! Within seconds he was almost hard and I sat back, wanking its length and admiring its ugly, veiny girth. I realised how inexperienced I really was - Sal was at least as big as Bob, possibly even bigger.

He went to grab my hair and pull my mouth back onto him, but changed his mind when he saw Bob's cum all over me. "Fuck it Bob... how long had you been saving that load heheh... this cunt is covered in the stuff! Now get that cock down your fucking throat bitch... let's see how you earn your money, putain..."

Bob sat down on the bed, his shoulders low, his expression anxious... and he watched, now resigned to what he was forcing me to do, now knowing he had lost me. The bastard. But hey, he had taught me how to deep throat his cock and I'd got pretty good at it.

I leaned forward and took Sal all the way, slowly but surely, feeling him harden and grow still more as my lips finally stretched round the thick, rancid base. I swirled my tongue round him as I withdrew, then began to concentrate on the huge, bulbous head, raking him gently with my teeth.

He groaned, now starting to thrust... to fuck my face with a steady rhythm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Trouble in Turkey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds