• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Unfinished Business

A Little Unfinished Business

12

It'd been twenty long years since I'd seen my old home town. The four lane freeway from the airport wasn't even a dream the day I left home to take on the world. And from what I remember, the modern hotel in which the taxi dropped me off had been old block of shops on the outskirts of the city centre. Now, the city had simply grown busily around it. Ten minutes later, I stood on the balcony of a top story suite and gazed out across the fast flowing river I'd swum and fished in as a child so many years back. I let my eyes drift across the flat landscape trying to pick out other familiar landmarks, and wondered whether I'd changed as much as my old home town.

My name is Barry Lee-Mont, and my family had once been well known around these parts. Both my grand father and father had been in business, my mother a pillar of women's society and their causes. My brothers and sisters were successful each in their own right, but I was the black sheep of the family. Not much good at anything in those early days, schools, sports or anything else of any consequence. After one argument too many, I took my leave of my old town to make my own name in the world. It wasn't that I was dumb, but I was stubborn and maybe just a little lazy thinking back on it.

It was in the big city I made my mark, an aggressive young entrepreneur taking on the heavyweights in network design. Now I'm just an aggressive middle aged forty five year old CEO of the multinational company that I'd founded many years back. A lot of my success is down to my wife Helena, a powerhouse of a woman with both vision and fortitude. A lot of people don't like my wife; me included sometimes, but she's one in a million. Her dark good looks and petite figure belie her abilities and business acumen. She has no time for time wasters or no hopers, as a lot of people found out, most times to someone's detriment. Out of the work environment, Helena is a wonderful woman in many other ways, a good cook, a good home maker to our children, and most importantly to me, a wonderful lover. Although the latter could be a little more on the frequent side if you know what I mean.

My older Karen sister is the only one left here now; my parents are looking down on us from somewhere up high above, other brothers and sisters have flown the coop and are spread wide and far across this fine land. We Lee-Mont's weren't exactly a close family, but out of all my siblings, Karen and I were the closest in age and friendship. And when invited to Karen's oldest daughter's twenty first birthday; how could I refuse to attend. Helena had never really liked my family, and the thought of having to be polite around them for a few days was just too much to handle. My offer for her to stay home to mind business and family was accepted with much grace, and a reward of a lovely and physical sexual romp was provided in return for my understanding. A fair deal don't you think?

After packing away my clothes and belonging from my travel bag, I lay down upon the bed and dozed lazily until my caffeine craving addiction caught up with me. A quick shower woke me up, and after dressing in my uniform of a dark shirt and jeans, I headed for the hotel restaurant in search for the only drug I now partake in, which is a far cry from my teen years. Over the years, I've spent many an hour in hotels, and I can't abide sitting inside a room watching four walls or a TV. On the other hand, I find people fascinating and enjoy watching them go about the daily chores. Next time you're in a busy place, cast your eyes over the people around you, take in their dress, their attitude and mannerism's, how they move and interact with others around them. They are things that we usually ignore every day, but interesting if you care to delve into it.

To relieve myself of hotel boredom, I usually head to a roadside café or restaurant and watch the world pass me by. Two or three cups of fine coffee is good company and all I need to keep me amused. Today was to be no different as I followed my nose through the hotel foyer and into the restaurant. I ordered my coffee how I like it, a nice latte. I waited with patience as it was made by a pretty waitress, and I carried it carefully towards a window seat to begin my observations. And at that point, my weekend changed with the sound of a familiar voice.

"Barry Lee-Mont, are you not going to say hello?"

I raised my eyes from the floor in front of me and turned to look into the big unmistakable green eyes of Madeline Parlaine. She was seated alone at a small table near the counter, and it took me more than a few seconds to recover.

She chuckled at my obvious surprise, "Well, say something."

"Hello Maddy, it's good to see you again." I managed to mutter.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I finally got myself together and managed a grin, "Would you like to join me?"

She gave me a big smile while picking up her own coffee, "Just try and stop me."

I wandered towards the other end of the restaurant and sat at a window table away from anyone else, for I wanted a little privacy with my new found friend. Maddy sat opposite me, placing her handbag and coffee cup on the table before folding her arms and turning her attention to me.

"So what brings you home after all these years?" she enquired.

"Sister Karen's daughters twenty first birthday. Decided I'd better do the family thing and show my face."

She gave me one of those cute little smiles that made my heart jump all those years ago. Before I venture forth into my little story, I suppose it would be prudent to tell you of Maddy's and my past. See, Maddy was my first real love, the girl that was the answer to all my dreams. She was blonde and beautiful, with all those lovely curves that young girls have. Her blonde hair was always curly and wild, her big green eyes and perfect smile could turn my ardent heart to jelly in a brief second. We met at the popular swimming hole on the river, my eyes drawn to her tan curves under a one piece swim suit. We were drawn together like two magnets from the first furtive glances and knowing smiles, and both knew in our blissful ignorance that we were made for each other.

But fate is a funny thing, for Maddy's father was our church minister, a tall strong powerhouse of a man. His Sunday sermons were full of fire and there was only one unrighteous path for sinners. And while the Lee-Mont family were at the time good church going people who provided well in the donations department, it didn't bode well for our loving relationship. For all his supposedly godlike beliefs, Maddy's father had identified me as a non-believer even before I'd met her. He knew quite rightly that my attendances on Sunday mornings were a matter of having to be there, my thoughts a million miles away from god's well trodden path. And when he learned of my intentions towards his lovely daughter, well, there were only dark storm clouds in the horizon. So as you can imagine, the time that Maddy and I had together was limited, and while we were both of an age where sins of the flesh were legal, there were superior forces that were destined to keep us apart.

But love is a wonderful thing, and those times when we managed to be together I will remember forever. The first touches and kisses; the wandering hands and the exploring of forbidden places. We were both inexperienced as each other, and we both nervously but happily wandered down the path of sinful acts. And while I dreamed of committing Maddy to the ultimate act, I loved her dearly and didn't want to hurt her in any way.

I will always cherish the first time we removed each others clothes in my bedroom when the rest of the family vacated the house on a Saturday afternoon. I will never forget the sight of her pale breasts, and the wispy blonde curls between her tan thighs. How she opened her legs for my inspections and then sighed with pleasure as I toyed with her. Maddy grinned wickedly as I parted her pink wet pussy lips, and she then told me what to do. She later took my rigid member in her hand and explored it with interest, squeezing and stroking its length, and then laughed wildly as I filled her hand with my cum for the first time.

Our subsequent meetings were carefully planned, and each time we removed each others clothes while kissing passionately. Her first orgasm was a surprise; really it was just a continuation of our games. Kneeling between her lovely brown legs, and with one finger inside her and another tormenting her proud clitoris, I diligently worked her as I had done before. But this time she began rocking vigorously against me, squirming and moaning with pleasure, and all of a sudden her buttocks rose from the bed and trembled noisily before me. Her face was torn in what looked like agony, and for an instant I thought I'd hurt her. But seconds later, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes, and told me how much she loved me. From that time on, Maddy demanded that I do all those naughty things to make her orgasm, and then she would do the same to me. As our games became more adventurous, we would lie facing each other and Maddy would slip my erection between her thighs. We would gently rock together allowing my hardness slide up and down between her warm wet lips. The result was always the same, and I'd deposit lines of cum between those lovely thighs. In our naivety, the risk of Maddy getting pregnant was never a consideration.

To this day, I don't know how we remained virgins. It was like an invisible line that we were both too scared to cross. For me it was about love, I just loved Maddy too much to hurt her. I suppose we would've eventually got there, but then fate played its hand. My father's ever successful business allowed us to upgrade to a better and bigger house, but unfortunately a long way from Maddy. I was truly heart broken and missed her terribly. And while we briefly talked on the phone, it would be many, many years before I would ever see her again.

As the years passed, my success with the opposite sex was something to be proud of. I lost my virginity to a far wiser girl than Maddy, and then never looked back. I was always a bit of a renegade, and with my good looks was never much without the charms of the opposite sex. But I would often think back to Maddy and wonder what ever became of her; I think most people are inquisitive of their first loves. Once, I even looked up her name on the net but got no hits. But here and now, my first love sat no more than an arms length from me.

We stared at each other as we sipped our coffees, my imagination working as I noticed a wedding and engagement ring.

"You're looking good." she commented through cream covered lips while placing her cup on the table.

I smiled graciously, "Thanks."

Maddy wouldn't have said that if she'd seen me eighteen months before. An insurance medical had highlighted high blood pressure and cholesterol from years of stress, poor diet and a lack of exercise. My doctor, a dietician and a very determined wife placed me reluctantly on a diet of boring food and exercise. I employed a rather attractive personal trainer, only to later find out that she was a lesbian, much to the delight of my wife I might add. My friendly lesbian also turned out to be a bit of sadist and took great delight in putting an out of condition middle aged male chauvinist pig through considerable pain. But we soon developed a quirky sort of friendship; and as I much as I sometimes hated her guts, the weight fell from me and the muscle took its place. I was soon trimmer and feeling better than I had in years. It wasn't long before I began to playfully torment my lesbian friend, and when she demanded one more rep on the weight machine, or another press up, I would sometimes suggest showing me her tits would be a bit of incentive. She would just smile and tell me to keep dreaming. I then moved on and asked if I could watch her and her partner making love. She grinned and suggested that when I ran a sub two hour marathon, she just might consider it. Fat chance of that. Anyway, the point I'm making is that I'm now half the man I used to be.

I grinned back at Maddy's pretty face and smiled, "You haven't changed, just as beautiful as ever." I replied with some truth.

Maddy laughed loudly, "Still a flatterer I see, or blind. Course I've changed. "

"Well, maybe you're boobs are bigger." I joked.

I watched as Maddy blushed, but her grin remained.

"Hush, hush, that's no way to speak to a minister's daughter. But if you must know, I'm bigger all over, including my butt."

I smiled, for I could play this game for ever.

"Can't see from here, how about taking a quick walk around the table just to prove your point?"

"Not a chance, I'll stay right here and hide my fat bits under the table." she replied. "So now you're a big shot businessman. Tell me all about it."

"How'd you know that?"

"Easy, saw you on TV once, looked you up on your website. You've got a pretty wife too. Mind you, wouldn't expect you to have an ugly one."

Helena's photo is on my company's web sight, it would've been easy to put two and two together.

"Kids?" she asked.

"Boy and a girl. You?"

"Two beautiful girls." she replied removing a photo from her bag and handing it to me.

I stared at the picture of two very pretty teenage blondes, the likeness to their mother obvious.

"Got their mother's good looks I see." I commented hoping to make Maddy blush once more.

The next hour disappeared as we chatted about old times and what happened to old friends and acquaintances. It gave me time to take in her good looks, apart from a few lines around the eyes; Maddy could easily pass for a woman many years younger than I knew her to be. Her hair was still blonde and attractively wild. Our eyes caught many times, and a little silence sometimes accompanied those special moments. We laughed warmly as those old ties were rekindled. The spell was eventually broken at the mention her husband's name, for Kevin Diprose had been no friend of mine. Maddy noticed my frown.

"Oh, I forgot you two didn't see eye to eye." she commented.

Kevin Diprose was a year older than I, and bigger to boot. He was a bully and seemed to have a sadistic streak beyond his years. We clashed in fist fights more than a few times in the school yard, and I won none of those encounters. But I would never back down, and while Kevin had the satisfaction of winning, he also took a lot of well administered bumps and bruises away with him.

"Why'd you marry him?" I asked without thinking and instantly regretted it.

I watched as Maddy's beautiful face cloud over, and I realized that I'd hurt a raw nerve. I instinctively slipped my hand over hers and was pleasantly surprised when she grasped it tightly for a few seconds before wisely withdrawing from the embrace as her eyes looked guiltily around the restaurant. Obviously, it was still a small enough town for rumours to start.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I suggested quietly.

Those big green eyes looked deep into my soul, and my heart went out to her. "Do you sometimes wonder what if?" she asked.

"Sometimes." I replied knowingly. "So, how'd you and Kevin get together?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I'm intrigued."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't have thought he was your type."

Maddy leaned forward and placed her arms on the table, her fingers not far from mine. She gazed into my eyes and my heart fluttered once again.

"I dated a few boys after you and I split. On purpose, I usually went with boys that my dad didn't like just to annoy him. Kevin asked me out a few times, and I eventually agreed. He was kind of nice to me and I liked him better than the others."

"Enough to marry him?"

Maddy's face clouded again, "Not really, but a broken condom made a difference. An unmarried pregnant daughter isn't what a man of the church relishes, and my options were limited even though my mother fought Dad for an abortion. So a shotgun wedding it was."

"Has Kevin been good to you?" I asked.

Maddy smiled without conviction, "He's fathered two beautiful girls, and I've got most things a woman could want."

"But has he given you happiness?"

Her eyes bored into mine, "What's that?"

Then in an instant, Maddy's demeanour changed, her face lit up and she grinned, "So, tell me about your love life, and no lies please."

"I was a virgin until I met my wife." I lied with conviction.

Maddy's loud laugh turned a few heads around us, she immediately reigned herself in and leaned close. "What a load of bullshit. C'mon, tell me who was your first?"

"Cathy Clements." I replied. "She got me not long after you and me split. Got taught a few lessons that day."

"Mmmmm, and who else?" Maddy asked.

I dropped a few names just to satisfy her, I didn't want to bore her with my sordid past.

"How'd you meet your wife." she then asked.

"At a conference. At first we didn't like each other, too much alike really. Bit we kinda got together and the rest is history."

"Are you happy?" Maddy asked.

"Very."

"That's good, you deserve to be happy." she quickly replied.

"So do you?"

"So no regrets?" she asked ignoring my previous comment.

"Only that I didn't fuck you when I had the chance." I offered hoping to shock her just a little.

Maddy smiled unfazed, "Funny, I regret that too."

"At least I gave you your first orgasm."

She leaned close and laughed, "Shit that was fun. So, do you ever cheat on your wife?"

"No, never been tempted." I replied honestly. "How about you, ever played around?"

"Nope, never been tempted. In fact, Kevin's the only man I've done it with."

I pulled a face, "Shame really, that's a real waste. I always reckoned you'd be good in bed."

Maddy looked up at the ceiling in contemplation, "Well, I'd be a good twelve out of ten."

"I'm not at all surprised after all I taught you."

We both laughed, and Maddy's attention turned to the hotel room key that I'd placed on the table beside my cup.

"You staying here?" she enquired.

"Yep, penthouse suite; nothing but the best."

Maddy picked up the key, looked for the room number and then looked over at me, "Do you remember how you gave me my first orgasm?"

"How could I forget?"

"Then, how'd you like to give me my most recent one?"

The question stunned me, "Don't tease me."

"Thing is Baz, I'm not teasing. Come with me and let me prove it."

I watched with large eyes as Maddy stood and picked up her handbag, she waved the key in my face before walking from the restaurant and into the hotel foyer. Without hesitation, I stood and followed those denim covered shapely thighs and nicely rounded butt to the lift. With my heart beating wildly, I waited beside Maddy as the doors opened for us, and then pushed the button for the penthouse. Her warm lips closed on mine as the floors passed below us, and not a word was murmured as our tongues played. I led her into the penthouse and closed the door; Maddy cast her eyes around the suite before placing her bag on a table. She then stepped close to me.

"I want you to do this for me." she said quietly. "I know its wrong, but I have strong feeling for you, and I know you do for me. So let's just finish unfinished business."

"Maddy, I............

But her lips were quickly on mine, and her tongue deep in my mouth as her arms held me tight. It was strange kissing another woman after all those years of marriage, my resistance faded quickly as Maddy snuggled into me. Her hands holding my face as if to ensure the first committed kiss would last for ever. Eventually Maddy's hands slipped downwards and eased my shirt over my head before running her tongue down my neck to my left nipple. For a few seconds she tormented my nipples with her warm lips and teeth, and I remembered how she used to do that to me so many years ago. I then felt a wandering hand slip to my jeans, just a gently rub over the front at first as if to test the waters. But my hardness was easily found, and my belt soon unfastened and my zip lowered. Maddy's tongue moved downwards as she knelt before me, my jeans were soon down to my ankles and her face rubbing across the stretched fabric of my briefs. I looked down as Maddy pulled the elastic away from my erection and pushed them downwards.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Unfinished Business

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds