A Little Yearning Ch. 11

Gradually Hailey's breathing returned to normal. Anita started to slide her fingers slowly out, but the blond gripped them with her internal muscles. "No, don't," she whispered. "Not yet." She looked Anita deep in her eyes, cupping her face in her hands. She bent to kiss her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, then her mouth, taking her time now, with no sense of urgency, her pussy sucking lazily at her fingers, sighing softly. Slowly she slid her hands down Anita's slick body and delved her fingers into Anita's pussy where it pressed against her thigh.

Anita was close to climaxing already and she gasped as Hailey started probing at her slit, sliding her finger easily inside as deep as it would go then withdrawing it slowly to finger her aching clit. "You're so cute," Hailey said, driving her stiff finger into her with more force now. "I've never been with a woman before. It feels different. It makes me want to do things. You're so adorable. I wish I had a big cock to fuck you with. I'd put it in your mouth. Then I'd fuck your pussy with it till you screamed. I'd make you come over and over again. I want you so bad. Fuck me with your fingers again. My pussy is on fire. I'm going to make you come. Just like that. Please. Fuck me. Make me come too. Now."

Anita jerked uncontrollably as Hailey's fingers stabbed into her. She felt like she was falling. She hooked her fingers into the blonde's pussy and clutched desperately at her, crying out incoherently as they came together.

For a while, then, they just held on, leaning into each other under the steaming water, Hailey panting, Anita sobbing with pleasure.

"Come on, let's get out," Hailey said with a little chuckle. "My legs are starting to wobble."

They dried each other off. Anita found them a couple bathrobes in the closet. She took two coat hangers and hung up their dresses on the side of the shower stall to drip dry. Leaving the wall-mounted space heater running in the bathroom, they went into the bedroom to talk. The room was simply furnished with Victorian era furniture: a queen-sized brass bed, a well-padded easy chair, a mirrored dresser and a small writing desk with a straight-back chair. Hailey went over the dresser and started to rummage in her purse. "Look at this," she said, noticing the framed picture which Carlos had left there. It was a casual shot, the colors faded with time, just three by five, of a young couple sitting at a beachside table in the shade of a cabana. He had his arm around her shoulders, looking rather serious, but she was beaming with a beautiful smile. It took a moment to realize that was Carlos, a skinny youth who looked like he hadn't had his first shave yet with tousled hair and liquid brown eyes.

"That must be Graciela. He told me about her," Anita said. "He says I remind him of her."

"She must have been just about your age when the picture was taken," Hailey remarked. " And look at Carlos. Such a cute boy."

"It's sad what happened." Anita said, telling her the story. "Sort of like Romeo and Juliet, don't you think?"

"Come on," Hailey said, drawing her over to the bed. " I've got an idea."

She took her purse and dumped out the contents on the bedspread, picking out a selection of make-up bottles and containers and pencils and brushes. "First we'll do your hair," she said. "I'm going to make you up to look just like her." She started combing out Anita's hair with quick, expert strokes.

"Did you go to beauty school?" Anita asked, laughing.

"Uh-huh, when I was younger. I worked in salon for a time, before I met Frank."

"That's what I'm doing, going to beauty school. I really like it. I go in the afternoon, and work here evenings. I'm on my second semester now. When you're done, can I do you?"

Hailey pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She whispered in her ear. "You just did, twice. And I loved it!"

Anita blushed. "You know what I mean." She was a modest girl, and though she sometimes got carried away by her youthful yearnings and did things in the heat of the moment that she never would have even considered, given a minute's calm reflection, she still felt embarrassed to talk about it.

When Hailey was done combing out her hair, she braided it in pigtails and tied them off with ribbon like the girl in the picture. Then she started applying some foundation to Anita's face. She used darker tones on her cheeks to make her face a little less rounded and along the side of her nose to make it appear more aquiline. A paler shade highlighted her brow and chin, then she brought out the cheekbones with some blush. She did her eyes next, light on the eye liner, lengthening the eyebrows, referring back to the picture which she had propped up on the end table. She penciled in the outlines of Anita's lips to conform to the rather fuller lips of the girl in the photo and found a lipstick to match.

When she was done, she drew Anita over the mirror.

"That's incredible!" Anita marveled, turning her face side to side. "It makes me feel like a movie star or something. You're really good at that, you know. I could learn a lot from you."

They sat down again on the bed facing each other and Anita started to make up Hailey. Anita's hip was warm where it pressed against hers and Hailey closed her eyes, sighing at the feather-light touches on her face.

"This isn't working," Anita complained. She wiped at Hailey's cheek with a cotton ball. "Here, turn this way."

Hailey put her hand on Anita's leg and nudged a little closer. She leaned forward a little, letting the front of her bathrobe gape open.

"I feel like I'm smearing finger paints on the Mona Lisa," Anita complained. "I'm not making you look any better. I'm just muddying up the water."

Hailey bent forward to kissed her. "You're so sweet."

Anita laughed. "Stop. You're going to mess it up."

"You're such a doll," Hailey said. "This is really turning me on." She slid her hand up Anita's leg under her robe.

Anita pushed it back. "Come on, now. That's not fair. Don't distract me."

Hailey was excited even more by Anita's reluctance. The normal give and take of men and women didn't often give her the opportunity to play the role of aggressor. She took hold of the belt to Anita's robe and cinched it tight.

"What are you doing?"

Hailey put her hands to lapels of Anita's bathrobe and jerked them back and down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts and trapping her arms at her sides. She bent to take a nipple in her mouth.

Anita giggled, "Stop. It's too much, too soon."

"Have you ever been ravished? I'm going to ravish you."

"I bet you were really rough on your dolls when you were a kid, weren't you?"

Hailey turned up the bottom of Anita's robe and urged her thighs apart. Taking the hairbrush, she started lightly brushing through the short curly hair of her bush, lightly trailing the bristles across the light down that coated the sides of her mons. "Your pussy is so pretty. I can see it blushing." Turning the brush around she slid the handle up and down the moist lips, spreading them apart with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. Anita had her eyes closed, biting her lip. Slowly Hailey pushed the handle inside her and started working it in and out. "You're so wet."

Her clit was bulging up out of its hood like a little ripe cherry, a shiny, radioactive red. Hailey had never seen one so big. She bent down and took it in her mouth, rolling her tongue over it and then sucking on it hard. Anita bucked under her. Hailey's own pussy was burning as she ground herself against Anita's leg. She drove the handle into her faster, brushing the coarse bristles against her tender lips at the depth of each stroke. Anita started to shake. There was no long build up this time. They were going from zero to sixty in ten seconds flat.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GRACIELA!?"

Hailey jerked her head around to see Carlos standing in the doorway. His shirt was spotted with perspiration and he swayed slightly as he stood with one hand on the doorjamb. His other hand held the collar of his coat and the empty hipflask. Dropping the flask and his coat to the floor, he crossed the room in three steps and picked Hailey up bodily with one arm around her waist and the other grabbing her hair at the nape of her neck. She cried out as she was half thrown, half-carried across the room and dumped face-down across the broad arms of the padded armchair. Gaping, Anita was still jerking like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Hailey felt the cool air on her butt as her robe was thrown up over her head. Carlos started slapping her on one cheek then the other, saying, "You are a bad woman. SMACK. My little Graciela would never do such a thing. SMACK. You are nothing but a puta. SMACK And I will show you how putas are treated. SMACK." She heard him unzip his pants. He kneed her legs apart and her sopping pussy offered little resistance as he drove his massive cock into her with a single shove.

"AAAAYYYY," she yelled as he started fucking her, still slapping at her angry red butt.

"What are you doing?" Anita cried, clambering up off the bed. "Stop it. You're hurting her." She pushed at Carlos ineffectively.

"She likes it," he hissed, humping her harder, bouncing Hailey's butt up off the chair. His cock wouldn't fit fully inside her and three inches of the thick shaft showed even at the depth of his stroke. "Don't you, puta?"

Hailey moaned.

"Stop it!" Anita whacked him on the brow with the hairbrush. "Stop it. I love her."

Carlos looked at her, dumbfounded, hurt in his eyes. His breath reeked of tequila. "Stop it," she repeated in a smaller voice. She reached down and closed her hand around the base of his cock. She could feel the big vein underneath throbbing against her fingertips.

"What are you doing? Don't stop. Oh God, don't stop now." Hailey sobbed.

Without breaking her gaze with Carlos, Anita slapped her hard on the butt with the hairbrush. "Shut up."

Like an expert rider who controls a horse only by the subtle pressure of her knees, without resorting to reins or bit, Anita used her soft touch to slowly back his cock out of Hailey's clinging pussy. She slid it up between the cheeks of Hailey's butt. Grasping it just behind the head, she pulled the foreskin back, watching the head swell and darken to a deep purple.

"I would do anything for you Graciela. You know that," Carlos said, the perspiration running in rivulets down his face.

"Ssh." Anita stroked him. Her touch was light as smoke. Hailey bumped back against his balls, moaning. Anita slapped her butt again. "Be still."

A clear fluid was welling from the tip of his cock, running down the underside over her fingers. Quivering, it stood proud as an obelisk, monumental. "You oughta have a separate zip code for this thing," she murmured.

"I have never loved anyone else. I have always loved you."

"Is this what you call being faithful?"

Carlos looked abashed. "I'm sorry."

"Do you think you can behave like a gentleman?"

He nodded.

"If you want to play with us, you're going to have to play by the rules."

Carlos frowned. There were rules?

Anita slid the head of his cock down the crack of Hailey's butt. She started brushing up and down the lips of Hailey's pussy, pausing to rub it in little circles around her clit. Hailey was grabbing at the base of the armchair with her hands, biting the fabric of the padded arm to stifle her moans. Anita started poking the head into Hailey's pussy and then withdrawing it. Gradually, she let more and more of the big cock inside. Then she pushed him back and withdrew it again.

Hailey was throwing her butt into the air, waving it in circles, pleading, "Please don't tease me any more. I'm going to come. Make me come now, Anita, please. I'm so close."

Anita stepped around behind him. She reached around and unbuttoned Carlos' shirt and drew it down off his shoulders. She loosened her belt and opened her robe. Carlos could feel her nipples grazing his back as she pressed up against him. It sent shivers up his spine and raised the hair on the nape of his neck. He reached back to touch her. He could feel the crisp matt of her bush and lower down she was wet and warm. "Now your other hand," she said. He was rubbing both hands up her legs and softly across her pussy. He felt her wind the belt from her robe around his wrists and knot it.

"What are you doing?"

"My rules," she said, coming around to stand beside him.

Carlos could have broken loose the cord, but he didn't try. He wanted to see what Graciela would do next.

"I could make you come," she said, taking him again in her hand. "But if I did that you'd call me a puta wouldn't you?" She pouted. He groaned in frustration as she toyed with him. "You were mean to Hailey. Now you're going to make it up to her. I want you to lick her pussy. Have you ever eaten the pussy of a puta?" She pushed him to his knees. "Isn't she beautiful? Look at her." Anita straddled Hailey's butt and reached down to spread her cheeks wide. "Go on."

Carlos leaned forward and thrust his tongue roughly into Hailey's pussy.

"No," Anita said, grabbing him by the hair. "Not like that. Softly. Make love to her."

He started nibbling tentatively at her lips, running his tongue lightly up and down her pussy. Hailey bucked. "Oh, that's right. Please. Oh, God, that's it, right there. Oh, I can't stand it any more." With a grunt she thrust back at him, impaling herself on his tongue and started to come. Carlos kept his mouth pressed to her as she spasmed. As he felt the tension go out of her, he surged to his feet. His desperate cock homed in on her gaping lips, and he thrust it into her in one swift push and started fucking her with short impatient strokes.

Perched onto top of Hailey's butt, Anita was fingering her pussy with her left hand. With her other she reached up to grab Carlos by the hair. She bent his head down and put her lips up to his ear. "Yes, now," she breathed, and thrust her tongue into his ear. Her breasts rubbed across his chest as his eyes rolled up in his head and his spine arched and he threw his head back with a guttural shout and shot again and again into Hailey's pussy.

Spent, Carlos staggered back a couple steps and sat down on the desk chair, his ribcage heaving like a bellows. Anita slid down off Hailey's butt and came over to sit in his lap, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head on his shoulder.

Cupping her hand to her tender pussy, Hailey went into the bathroom.

"O.K. you untie me now?"

"Why? Are you worn out?"

"No," Carlos assured her steadfastly.

"Well, let's just see then." She wriggled her butt, shifting around so she was facing away from him, and parted her legs to reach down for his cock. She drew it up, trapping it between her legs. Even limp and drained as it was, a good five inches lay across her lap. Anita cradled it in her palm while running her fingertips lightly over it.

Hailey came back with a bath towel wrapped around her breasts.

"Come here," Anita said. She tugged on the towel. Hailey bent down to kiss her.

"Look what I've got," Anita smiled, stroking the member which now jerked in her hand. She squirmed on Carlos lap, rubbing her pussy on the thickening shaft that jutted up between her legs. "You want to play with my big cock?"

Hailey pushed Anita back onto Carlos' chest and covered her breasts with little love bites, sucking on her nipples till they swelled erect. She tickled her belly with her tongue. Then she was on her knees in front of them. Urging Anita's legs apart, she took hold of Carlos cock. She kissed up and down the slick shaft and then slid her lips around the swelling knob, sucking hard on it. Anita tensed her thighs, pushing back and up against Carlos and Hailey started teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. When Anita couldn't take any more, she settled gingerly down onto it, opening herself up.

"Oh, Graciela," he sighed, kissing her neck.

Planting her feet on the floor and spreading her legs wide, Anita rode slowly up and down on his cock. Hailey had one hand spread on her belly, the other wrapped around the base of the rigid member. Anita reached back to pull Carlos' head closer with one hand and he nibbled on her ear; with the other she reached down and pulled Hailey to her. She shuddered as Hailey's tongue rasped across her clit and she started to come. As her legs trembled and then went weak her weight drove his massive cock even deeper inside her. She felt like he was splitting her right up the middle and she went off like a string of firecrackers. The warm juice was running down her thighs and onto his balls as she slapped onto his lap. Carlos put his hand over her mouth and she realized she'd been screaming. She bit down hard on his finger. The taste was electric.

Afterward, Carlos sat on the side of the bed while Anita got dressed in the bathroom. The covers were strewn across the floor and Hailey was sprawled out on the rumpled sheets, her legs akimbo. "Hey," she said, nudging him with her knee. When he looked at her, she yawned, covering her mouth, then ran her hand down her body, brushing over her nipples and the long flat muscles of her stomach to rub absently at her pussy. She arched an eyebrow at him. "Why so glum?"

He frowned at her. Now that his head had stopped spinning, he found her insouciant display unsettling somehow. He was embarrassed by his actions as well. Carlos was not given to self-analysis. He accepted things as he found them, and himself as he was. He had done terrible things in his life. He had murdered men--and worse. But they were all in the service of his Patron, and afterward he had felt little if any guilt. This was different, and Hailey's evident lack of remorse, the glow of her nakedness as she stretched languidly, the sated half-smile on her lips, made him feel a little queasy. All this struck him as wrong somehow and he was finding it difficult to view things with his accustomed bemused detachment. He found himself annoyed at her and irritated with himself. So he hunched his shoulders and looked away, not answering her.

Anita came out the bathroom wiping futilely at the wrinkles on the bodice of her damp uniform. She balanced on one foot as she slipped on her soft-soled shoes. "I've got to get going. I've got an early class tomorrow."

"I'll walk you out," Carlos said.

He got up and went into the bathroom. He took Hailey's dress and tossed it onto the foot of the bed. "Get dressed," he told the big blond, "and I'll take you home."

"Do I hafta?" she pouted.

Walking across the lobby, Anita slipped her hand into his big paw and gave it a squeeze as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and Carlos felt completely disarmed. He wished now that he could start all over with her. It felt like they had gone at it backwards. Her cool touch made him feel like a teenager giddy with expectation, but at the same time he felt so old, like he was looking down at her across a gulf of years that could never be bridged. He was not used to dealing with emotions. They were a weakness he was trained to avoid, and now he felt as unbalanced as a boat taking on water as they welled up unbidden from some unseen rift.

Her car was parked out back. She rummaged in her purse for her keys. "See you, then," she flashed a smile at him, her eyes darting to his and then away, her teeth white in the dim light.

"I am feeling embarrassed," he said, reaching out to touch her gently on the forearm. "Usually, I don't drink. The boss says I do not handle it well." He looked down. "I hope I did not to offend you."

Anita tossed her head, swinging her dark mane of hair back over her shoulder. She looked aside as she said, "I could make a whole list of 'Don't Usuallys' myself. It's late. We'll both see things clearer in the morning."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds