A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 05

"They are. There are two companies of Marine MPs on the way. They will get here day after tomorrow. There are two more Marshals on the way. They get here tomorrow morning. There is an attaché, who has been appointed governor, on his way, he will take over the running of the island."

"Let's hope he's honest," I said.

I had finished my sandwiches while Judy had filled me in on the goings-on. She plopped down on the couch and sighed. She actually looked happy. I actually felt happy. We were doing our jobs. We looked at each other and smiled. Bridget came back out and handed Judy a plate with sandwiches on it.

"Thank you, Bridget," she said.

"You are most welcome, Judy," Bridget said shyly.

Just as Bridget went back inside the golf cart started back from the hotel.

"Trouble," I said nodding toward the hotel.

"I'm going to kick that ass in the nuts if smirks at me again," Judy said.

"He has two with him."

"Shit. It's gonna hit the fan now," Judy said not realizing what she said.

Just then a man walked around the corner of our hut, behind us. Scared the shit out, Judy. I just looked at him. He looked at me, then at Judy. Judy looked at him, smiled and sighed.

"Down girl, he the guy who works for me," I said to her. "Glad you could make it Rick, how they hangin'," I said looking back up at the golf cart.

"Trouble sir?" he asked.

"Yes. Duck back around the corner there, only come out if you think you need to."

"Roger that, sir." He back around the corner and disappeared.

"Who was that..." I put my finger to my lips. Judy nodded. The golf cart was arriving.

Three people got out of the cart and stood looking at us. The manager was driving and the other two had on uniforms of some sort. I just sat there looking at them, Judy stood next to me.

"Is that her?" the fatter of the two uniformed men asked the manager.

"No, I don't know who that is."

I just waited. They seemed to be waiting for something. If it was for me to acknowledge them, they had a long, long wait. Judy stood there giggling at them. After about a minute she was laughing at them.

"Enough," the fat one yelled.

Judy laughed even harder. I stood. Walked to the edge of the porch and addressed the manager.

"You sir, are fired. As for you two," I said pointing the fat one. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"I am Chief Constable Jefferies, this..."

"Chief of what?" I interrupted him.

"I am a Constable in the Bahamian Police Force..."

"Go away, you have no jurisdiction here." I turned and sat back down.

"We certainly do. We have been contracted by the U.S. to..."

"The only people contracted for anything on this island was the Bahamian Custom Services and that contract has been rescinded as of twenty minutes ago. You are here as a Bahamian citizen only and carrying illegal firearms to boot."

"Be that as it may," the fat one started.

"Sir, you have no jurisdiction here, period. You try to force me or any of my guests here to do anything and I will be forced to defend myself and them. And as for you asshole," I said pointing at the manager, "What are you still doing here? Leave. You're fired. You no longer have a job at this resort. Go!"

He was so confused he didn't know what to do. I started to climb into the golf cart.

"No. That is the property of this resort. Leave it here. Now start walking...all of you," I shouted the last.

The younger and thinner of the two Bahamian cops started forward, at least until Rick stepped up on the porch and walked to the steps leading up to the porch.

"The man said to leave."

Then another man stepped onto the porch from the other side.

"U.S. Marshal Williams at your service sir," he said to me.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked, just a little peeved.

"They wouldn't let me use the hotel phone and someone stole my satphone," he said looking at the Chief Constable.

"Someone? Actually, that satphone hanging from the Chief Constables belt looks like it might be yours. Why don't you take those two into custody, Marshal?"

The young cop started to reach for his sidearm. Rick was there to disarm him in an instant. Had him on the ground and was handcuffing him with his own handcuffs. As the fat one went to draw his, the Marshal was there to stop him and take away his firearm. He then handcuffed him with his own cuffs.

"Now what do we do with them?" Rick asked.

"Well there are three more of them at the hotel, so that's out," Marshal Williams said.

"What is that building over there," I asked pointing at a concrete building about a hundred yard away from all the other bungalows.

"That's used to be used for storage, it's empty now," William replied.

"Does the door lock from the outside?"

"It does."

"Put them in there. There will be six security personnel from my wife's firm here in half an hour. Six hours later there will six more from my firm. The next day a company of Marines MPs land here."

"Holy shit! May I ask who you are sir?" Williams asked.

"No, go ahead," I said smiling at him. He laughed. "I'm CEO of the company that owns this resort and most of the island."

"Did they know that when you booked your stay here?"

"Evidently not," I answered him.

"This will throw a monkey wrench in the what they have going on here."

"And what do they have going on here Marshal Williams?" I asked.

"Slavery, prostitution, drugs, and anything else to make money," he answered.

"I hope you have proof of all that?"

"I do, that's why they took my phone and wouldn't let me use the hotel's phone."

"Well then, get those two over to that building. In half an hour we'll have enough men to go take the hotel back. Rick help the Marshal please."

"Yes, sir." The two walked off with the Bahamians in tow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds