A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 06

"Sir," he said from almost in front of me.

"Good. Do you have enough food to feed all of our prisoners?"

"Yes. I will show whoever is on duty for the first shift where it is and what to do."

"Good. Thank you. Judy, take me to bed please," I said.

I felt a hand on mine. I stood and the hand led me to what was our room. I knew it was our room from the number of steps and the turns we made. I felt the door close. Then I felt the air move when the sheet was pulled down the bed. Two hands grabbed my shorts and pushed them down my legs. I lifted first one foot then the other. Hands gripped the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up my body. Before it was pulled over my head, I felt lips kiss my nipples. First one, then the other. I moaned and opened my eyes. I was facing the bed, only then bedside lamp was one with a gauzy scarf thrown over its shade.

I looked down, Judy was laying on the bed watching as Bridget disrobed me. I was a little shocked, but not really. I wasn't in charge anymore. Rick was, along with Judy. She was still dressed as she lay on the other side of the bed. Bridget was naked and kissing my cock. My eyes rolled up into my head.

"Keep your eyes closed," Judy said.

"I know it's not you..."

"I know. I saw you look at me. Now keep your eyes closed. Bridget, have him lie down then we can both play with him," Judy said.

I groaned as I climbed onto the bed. When I was in the middle, Bridget climbed in next to me, close. Her bare skin was against my bare skin. Judy was on her side, head propped up on her hand, watching.

"Close your eyes," she scolded.

"It's dark enough in here not to hurt my eyes," I scolded back. "Besides I like looking at you. You're very easy on the eyes."

"Thank you, but Bridget is waiting to thank you," Judy said smiling. I immediately understood, she hadn't seen Bridget and me, last time we had fucked. She wanted to watch. I nodded at her smiling and turned toward Bridget. "My dear Bridget," I said reaching out to caress her face.

She giggles then moaned, the sighed. She moved so our bodies were touching. She pressed her lips to mine gently, opening them to let my tongue slip between her lips to touch her tongue. She sighed again. Her hand moved down my stomach to my hardening cock. It slipped down to the base, gripped it and pulled up toward the head. I groaned as she forced the skin up over the crown.

I pressed my hand to her breast. She moaned at my touch. I gently tweaked her nipple between my fingers and thumb. I could hear Judy's rapid breathing as she watched us. I pulled my lips from Bridget's. I looked into her eyes. Her face...her face was so beautiful. It made my heart beat faster. Judy's face was that beautiful too. But right now I was looking at Bridget's face. Her eyes, her lips, her perfect nose, the blond eyebrows, the soft blond fuzz coming down her cheek. I came. It was completely unexpected by her as well as me. She didn't jump or complain, she just sighed as my hot cum splashed against her vulva and the top of her thighs.

Judy gasped as she saw my cock pulse and the white strings of cum splash against Bridget's body. She crawled over me push Bridget onto her back and started to clean her body. Bridget moaned, throwing her head back and arching her back up as Judy licked her soft skin. It took Judy quiet awhile to lick up all my cum. When she was done, Bridget had cum three times, and she moved back to her side of the bed. Bridget rolled into me and found my cock again. I was hard once more. Bridget pushed me onto my back, slipped her left leg over my abdomen. Grabbing my hard cock she lined up with her opening to her inner depths. She slowly lowered her body down onto my hard shaft.

"Oh god, yes," she hissed.

When she engulfed me completely, she leaned forward, her hands on my shoulders, looked down into my eyes and started to jerk her hips back and forth slowly. Her lips were now pressed to mine. She moaned softly as she jerked herself on my cock. I was getting very excited, but not quite ready to cum yet. Bridget suddenly stopped moving but kept her tongue in my mouth. I felt the bed move and open my eyes. Judy was hovering over us. She ducked down behind Bridget to watch my cock inside the beautiful women on top of me. I could tell by the one short look at her face she was really excited by what she was watching.

Bridget moaned and started to move up and down my cock. She pulled her lips from my mouth as she bounced on my cock. Judy was back on her side of the bed watching us fuck once again. I looked at her, smiled.

"I love you," I mouthed at her.

"I love you too," she said softly.

"Oh god, I'm coming," Bridget cried out. "Fuck, I'm really coming!"

She jammed her pussy down on my cock hard and shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her eyes were closed tight, her mouth was open when a scream came out of her that could be heard all over the resort. I looked at Judy, her eyes were wide.

"Go," I told her. She nodded, knowing we would have company soon. I held Bridget tight to me as she started to calm down.

I reached down and pulled the sheet over us as I heard pounding feet on the front porch. I had to laugh to myself. I was sure there were other screams coming from other huts. In fact, I had heard several, but the one from our hut, caused a ruckus.

"Everything is fine, just some overzealous newlyweds, no need to you guys to get excited," Judy shouted at the sentries. Rick was out there too. I could hear him saying the same thing. I just hope Slater and Melissa didn't come out of their room.

"Did I cause that?" Bridget asked softly.

"Yes dear, you did. Don't worry, Judy and Rick are handling everything for us."

I started to move my cock inside her. She sighed, then moaned.

"That feels so good. I hope Carlo is having fun with Melissa and Slater," she said.

"I hope they are a little quieter than we were."

"I am sorry, but you made me cum so hard. I just couldn't control myself."

I hugged her to me as I moved slowly into her extremely wet pussy. I sighed. She moaned.

"I'm almost there again," she said.

I pulled a pillow between us so she could scream into it.

"Good idea," she said pulled the pillow to her side. "I'm coming," she said.

Then pushed her face into the pillow and screamed. I could hardly hear her, so I knew the sentries couldn't. She was still coming and moving her hips up and down, back and forth on my hard cock. I was close, really close when Judy came back into the bedroom. She smiled at me, then gently crawled into bed and lay down watching. I smiled at her as Bridget screamed once again. I pulled her off my cock and pushed her onto her back between Judy and me.

"What?" she asked.

"My turn to pleasure myself," I told her. She smiled up at me pulling my lips to hers.

I pushed my cock back into her body. When I hit bottom, I pushed in just a little farther. Bridget grunted. She wasn't in pain, but I had hit her cervix and pushed it farther into her body. I pulled back a little, then pushed forward. My last inch was now inside her. My pelvis was now pressed against hers. She growled into my mouth as I press against her clit.

"Fuck her honey," Judy said.

I smiled as I kissed Bridget. I pulled back about half way out. I opened my mouth to cover hers and slammed into her pussy as hard and fast as I could. She screamed into my mouth. Judy sat up, listening for footstep on the porch. None came. I continued to pound into the lithe body under me. I pulled my mouth off of hers and looked down into her eyes. Her eyes were wide with wonder as I pounded her. I came hard on about the tenth hard stroke into her wonderful body. When I came she came, but she didn't scream this time, she just whimpered.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she said over and over.

I just grunted as I filled her body with my seed. I rolled off her to the side Judy wasn't. Judy crawled between her legs and up to her dripping pussy and started to lick up my cum as it leaked out of Bridget.

"Oh god, no, no, no," Bridget cried softly.

Judy kept cleaning her until all my cum was gone. Judy moved over to me. I knew what was coming. I really didn't want to, but the fire in Judy's eyes turned me one so much I just had to. Her lips pressed against mine. I opened my mouth. She opened hers. My cum splashed against my tongue. I let her dribble all of it into my mouth. I closed my mouth and moved to Bridget. Judy swatted my ass as I pressed my lips to Bridget's lips. I poked my tongue out and Bridget opened her mouth. I opened mine and let my cum flow into hers. Her eyes opened with shock, but she continued to let my cum run into her mouth. When it was all there, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"I would like to tell you that I love you, but that would be wrong."

Judy was beside me looking down at Bridget.

"He's wrong. WE both love you, my dear. You will always have a place in my heart," Judy said.

"Then I guess I do love you my dear, sweet Bridget. I to will have a place in my heart for you, forever."

Bridget was crying. Judy and I, one on each side cuddled up to her and held her. We all fell asleep rather quickly after that.

To be continues...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds