• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 07

A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 07

Over the next couple of days the extra marshals showed up, the marines landed along with customs agents. Judy, me and our security teams took back the hotel proper and with names provided by our captives, I fired a whole lot of people and told them to get off my island or I would have them arrested. I...We spent the next week running the hotel. Neither of us knew what we were doing. Lucky for us, Carlo knew a little about things and which people we could trust. Within a day, he had the hotel running like a top, then quietly bowed out and went back to cooking at our bungalows.

The marshals took charge of the prisoners. They also told our security people they couldn't carry their weapons off hotel property. I locked up their rifles in the hotel vault until we could get them a flight out. Rick would be staying on as the new head of hotel security. I told him to pick whoever he wanted to help out. He picked two from our team and three from Judy's. She had them assigned to my company on a temporary basis, my firm paying their salary plus bonus plus their way home whenever they wanted.

The next week, Judy and I worked hard side by side with Slater and his picks for three assistant managers. Of course, that left his last employer without senior management for a very lucrative hotel. Judy gave him a call and sold her companies service to him for a bundle. God bless the free market. After Slater took over. Judy and I went back to our hut. All the security personnel were gone and it was just us and Bridget and Carlo. They stayed in our extra room. We had dinner together and after dinner drinks and games. Some nights, Friday and Saturday, Slater and Melissa would come down and join us for dinner and so forth. We all had fun together.

It was our last weekend. We would be leaving Sunday evening. We would get home after ten at night. Judy told me she wanted to spend our last weekend alone. Well alone at night. Bridget and Carlo were still welcome to stay in the guest room and Slater and Melissa would have to leave. We had just said goodbye to Slater and Melissa. And goodnight to Carlo and Bridget. We were in our bedroom alone, naked and tired. I turned out the lights and climbed into bed. Judy was waiting for me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back.

"Would you like to make love?" she asked.

"I would," I told her.

She kissed me hard. Her hand slid down my stomach and grabbed my flaccid cock. I growled as we kissed. For the rest of the night, we made love. Then just before dawn, I just fucked her hard and fast. She was bucking up to meet every thrust I made into her. Just as we finished and were trying to catch our breath, Bridget peeked in.

"Breakfast is read," she said.

"We'll be out in a moment, dear," Judy said to her smiling sweetly at her.

We got out of bed went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When we were sitting at the table, Bridget served us. She also put plates out for her and Carlo. They sat and ate with us at our last breakfast. We would be leaving in about four hours. Our wonderful vacation was coming to a fast end. Judy was somber as she ate.

"I'm really going to miss you both," she told Carlo and Bridget.

"We will miss you too Judy," Bridget said. "And of course you too Don."

"I will miss the both of you. Carlo's cooking and Bridget's excellent services," I said smiling. "Oh by the way. Carlo, when I leave please report to Slater, he has a job for you if you want it. The pay is almost triple what you make now. And whenever Judy and I return, which we think will be often, you will be able to be our cook. Bridget, you too will report to Slater when we leave. You also have a new job, if you want it. It only pays a little more than double of what you get now, but you will also be our maid when we come back."

"What will we be doing and will we be together?" Carlo asked.

"You will both be working up at the hotel. Carlo, you will be in charge of the kitchen and all the chefs. Bridget, you will be in charge of all the housekeeping staff. I know you two can do the jobs, you have shown me you can. You know all about the people working here. They will listen to you. I want you to guide them, nurture them. Make them better just as you have made yourselves better."

Bridget was crying as she listened to me. Carlo's eyes were wide at my praise. Judy was sniffling. She went to sit with Bridget, holding her tight. Carlo offered his hand. I took it and he shook it firmly.

"Also, you two have been here long enough to apply for U.S. Citizenship, if you want. Judy and I will be happy to sponsor you both."

Now Carlo was crying. Bridget hugged her husband. Carlo hugged her back. Then Bridget was in my lap, kissing me hard and passionate. Carlo pulled Judy to him and kissed her hard and with passion. I kissed Bridget back holding her in my arms. She pulled her lips from mine.

"I think I love you," she said. I nodded.

Then I heard Carlo tell Judy he loved her. She giggled kissing him on the cheek.

"I love the both of you," Judy told them looking at me.

"Bridget, I love you too," I told her. More tears flowed out of her eyes. "Carlo, I can't say I love you, but I respect you."

"I echo your sentiment," Carlo said, kissing Judy again.

We all settled down and finished our breakfast. Judy and I went down to the beach one last time. I made love to her there among the other vacationers. They had all heard about what had happened. As we settled down they applauded. As I slipped my cock into Judy, they all became quiet as they watched us. Judy started to cum almost immediately. She looked around with all the eyes focused on us. I was slowly slipping in and out of her pussy. Before I could cum, she pushed me off of her.

Turning to look at her, I saw Bridget lying with her legs open wide. Judy smiled at me.

"Fuck her. She wants you to fuck her here, where everyone can watch," Judy told me.

I moved over to Bridget. I looked down at her wonderful body. She smiled up at me. I knelt so I was between her spread legs. She reached up, grabbing my hard cock and pulling me down so it was at her entrance. I pushed into her slowly. She moaned as the head of my cock popped into past her labia. Inside of her, I groaned at the fantastic feeling of her.

"Fuck me," she said loudly. "Fuck me until you cum inside me."

So I did. I pounded into her sexy pussy. My mouth mauled her tits. She screamed when I bite down gently on her nipples. Judy was right next to us. Her hand was slowly rubbing up and down my back as she watched us. I was so close but didn't want it to end so soon. I slowed down. Bridget looked up at me.

"Not yet my dear, sweet Bridget," I told her. She nodded and relaxed.

I slipped in and out of her slowly, thinking about other things to take my mind off of the heat under me. Bridget was hot. Her orgasm was slowly building. She was almost there. I quickened my pace just a little. I was going to be there soon too. The faster I went the closer we both got to the end. Then Bridget was howling as she came on my cock. I was roaring as my cum shot out of my cock into her wonderful body. Laying on her, pushing my cock in as far as I could, Bridget bucking her hips against me, we both slowed down until we were calm once more.

I slipped to the side of Bridget. She jumped when Judy's mouth covered her pussy and she started sucking my cum from her body. Bridget pulled my lips to her mouth. We kissed. Our tongues did battle in her mouth, then in mine. I covered her breasts with my hand and squeezed them gently. I would miss this woman, almost as much as I would miss Judy if we ever parted. Judy finally finished and came up to lay on the other side of Bridget.

The applause from the crowd embarrassed all three of us. Bridget covered her face. Judy smiled, stood up and took a bow to an even more thunderous round of applause. I just lay there waving at them. Three men approached Judy. She waved them off as she lay down next to Bridget. I was tapped on the shoulder and when I turned there was a woman kneeling there smiling down at me.

"Will do that to me? My husband wants to watch me get fucked..."

"I'm sorry, but my wife will have to give me permission to do that," I told her.

She nodded and went around to Judy. I smiled as I watched Judy tell her no. The woman seemed sad. Judy looked at me a question in her eyes. I shook my head no. She nodded and went back to talking with Bridget. After about an hour, the three of us got up and left. The crowd applauded as we did. Judy took some more bows and Bridget put a towel over her head. I waved and chuckled.

When we got back to our hut, Judy went in search of Carlo. When she found him she took him to the bedroom. I took Bridget out on the veranda. She sat in my lap while we listened to her husband fuck my wife. We both wanted to watch.

"Do you want to go in and watch him?" I asked her.

"No...Yes...no, I don't know. This is all so new now. He was...he never would participate with the couple. I did all that. Now...can I just sit here with you until they are done?"

"Of course dear," I told her hugging her just a little tighter.

She moaned as I did. She nibbled at my earlobe gently. After about an hour, Carlo came out on the porch.

"May I take my wife from you for a bit?" he asked softly.

"Of course Carlo."

I got up and went into our bedroom. Carlo led Bridget into theirs. Judy was waiting, legs spread, Carlo's cum oozing out of her. I climbed between her legs and shoved my cock into her pussy. I slammed into her. I was making her mine once more. She was loving it. When I came she screamed her orgasm. We rested looking into each other's eyes. Then we went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. When we came out, Carlo and Bridget were waiting. We smiled at each other. Once dressed, Judy and I packed up our things.

This was only the second time we had put clothes on. Bridget and Carlo walked us to the hotel proper. We went to the concierge and waited for the bus to the airport to arrive. Carlo and Bridget went to see Slater. We were almost bowled over when Melissa jumps into my arms. She was kissing me hard. Judy was giggling.

"I want to thank you for Slater's job. I am going to love it down here so much."

"If you want to work, let him know there are clerical slots still open," I told her.

"I will. Judy, I love you," Melissa told her, then pressed her lips to Judy's. Judy kissed her back.

"Melissa, I shall miss you," Judy told her. Melissa nodded. She turned and walked away.

"You hurt her feelings," I told Judy. She nodded and hurried after Melissa. When she caught up with her, she whispered in her ear. Melissa smiled. Judy kissed her on the lips and came back to me.

The bus was there. Our luggage was put on the bus and we climbed aboard with about ten other vacationers. It took about an hour to get to the airport and go through customs and security. It was strange seeing Marines at the checkpoints, but every U.S. Citizen thanked them for their service. Even Judy and I thanked them as they ruffled through our luggage and Judy's panties.

We finally got on the plane and it took off on time. We arrived home on time. We unpacked and showered. It was still early, but we were in bed anyway. As I tried to go to sleep my mind kept going over all the things we had done for the past three weeks. It had been fun. All of it. I tossed and turned as I tried to get comfortable. I could feel Judy also tossing and turning. Eventually, we both sat up looking at each other.

"Well, what now?" Judy asked.

"You having trouble relaxing?" I asked

"Yes. You?"

"Yes. Do you want to have..."

"Not really. I mean I do...I love you...but right now I am so keyed up not even a good orgasm will calm me down."

"I feel the same way. Should we talk about..."

"I don't know. We're home. We're sitting in bed together. It's Sunday night. We have to work tomorrow. We can't get to sleep. Jet lag?" Judy asked.

"No we went from south to north...there should be no jet lag. I kind of feel it's imperative that we talk about our three weeks, even though we have talked a lot about them."

"I feel the same things. Are we going to continue with..."

"I really hope so..."

"All if it or just some of it?" she asked.

"Well, the pact we made was five nights are ours. No work brought home, we come home at a decent hour so we can eat dinner and maybe go dancing or to a movie. Then we come home and be intimate with each other. Or go to a hotel to do that. And we will be honest with each other."

"Okay, we keep to that. Anything else we will discuss, except we kind of did that on the island," Judy said.

We continued our discussion for about another hour. We both started to yawn and decided to call it a night. We finally decided on several things. Twice a year we would take a week on the island. We would, of course, have Bridget and Carlo as our housekeeper and cook. Slater and Melissa would join us when they could. As for what would happen here at home. When Judy and I are out, if we should run into a man she finds attractive or a couple we find attractive and he or they would like to join us in our bed, we would have no objections. We fell asleep rather quickly after those decisions were out of the way.

* * * *

It's been six months since we came home. We are preparing for another trip to the island. The only thing we are packing this time is a change of clothes for our trip home. Judy has only found two other men she found attractive enough to bring into our bed. Together we found six couples willing and eager to join us. It's been a wild ride so far. I have stepped down as CEO but kept my position as President and COB. Judy remains as CEO of her company but is rarely at work. They now have a COO to run the day to day things. Judy only goes in when there is a big contract on the line.

We are more in love than we ever were. We spend every Wednesday together, alone. Dinner, dancing then to a hotel to be intimate with each other.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds