• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Lonely Reign Ch. 07

A Lonely Reign Ch. 07

Several weeks passed, and Torven was back on his feet. His wound was fully healed but he would always bear a slight limp and a vivid, pink scar now marred his upper thigh. Not that anyone except Caera ever saw that. His new role as Captain of her Guard meant he needed no excuse to be near her tower after hours. After all, what Guards Captain would not patrol the castle to ensure the safety of the Queen? Indeed, now that Caera had been officially crowned, Torven had argued that even more frequent patrols would be required since he was not protecting a mere Princess.

The coronation had come as a bit of a shock to Caera. A few weeks after the battle she had been summoned to the Great Hall, where a collection of Lords had gathered. Many had fought at the Battle of the Gate (as it was now known) and had witnessed first hand how Caera had marshalled her troops and fought from atop the wall. Each Lord in turn had bent down on one knee, and then Lord Hanley had cried out, "Long live Caera, Warrior Queen!"

Whilst Caera felt a little daft at having earned this ancient and prestigious title by what she felt was "firing a few arrows", she had to admit it did feel better to finally be trusted with mantle of Queen. In some ways, the shadow of her parents' loss did not seem to follow her so closely now, she reasoned that perhaps being made Queen had given her a certain amount of closure from that chapter of her life. Additionally, her nocturnal activities with Torven were proving no small distraction.

That night Torven had given the secret knock, and Caera pulled back the bolt to let him in. The past few weeks Torven had shown her many things about the art of lovemaking, much of which she could not possibly have conceived of on her own. She had never dared to ask how he knew such things, but she was not so naive to think that there were no tavern wenches back in Huntsmark. Not that she really begrudged him that experience, as he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman. Almost every night would end with her flopping back onto the bed in post-orgasmic bliss. Tonight, however, would not be like the others...

Torven entered her chambers, and pulled Caera to him. He kissed her hard on the mouth as she pressed herself against him, moulding her body against his. Torven gave a deep moan as her tongue darted into his mouth and she grabbed his arse. She squeezed his taut buttock as she felt a now familiar bulge press against her hip. Torven wasted no time in peeling off his armour to stand naked before her. He then paused to admire Caera. At Torven's request, Caera had worn something special for him. Having consulted Gilaena (who naturally was fully informed about every new development in Caera's bedroom), Caera had put on a sheer, silken gown, which tied loosely at the front with a small thread. Under Torven's piercing gaze, Caera had demurely undone the small tie at the front allowing the gown to part. The effect was such that her breasts were just barely hidden by the edges of the fabric, with the jutting pink nubs of her nipples poking daringly through the mesh.

Torven seemed to approve, as he took a seat on the nearby armchair, and invited her to come closer. Standing before him in the sheer garment made Caera feel oddly exposed, which added an extra prickle of excitement to proceedings.

"Turn around," her ordered, which Caera did obediently. She felt the back of her gown lift, as Torven reached under the hem to grab a pert buttock. "Now face me." Torven's orders were quite exhilarating to Caera. She had always been happy to do what he wanted, but now it seemed he wanted something even more submissive. With rock hard nipples and an aching, wet pussy, Caera realised she was only too happy to oblige.

She turned as she had been ordered to and saw that Torven was rubbing his cock. She enjoyed the sight, it gave her a thrill to see that he was rubbing himself whilst staring at her with a steely, hungry look in his eyes. "Rub your nipples." He snapped the order at her, giving her no choice but to obey. She reached beneath the sheer fabric of her lingerie and started to rub. She did not allow her nipples to be seen outside the fabric but kept them hidden, only allowing Torven a partial view of what she was doing. Torven rubbed his cock a little faster, so Caera thought she was probably right to tease him.

"Get my cock wet, slut." Caera was slightly startled at this outburst, but knelt down to do as she was told. As she stuffed his cock into her mouth, the most devious part of her brain was relishing in being told what a slut she was.

"Yes, I am a little tart, just for him," she thought. "Everyone in the castle thinks I'm so pure and innocent, but here I am pleasuring my man in any way he wants!"

Once his dick was suitably wet (with a few extra licks just to be sure), Torven ordered Caera to stand again. He continue to rub his cock whilst staring at Caera.

"Rub between your legs so that I can watch." Without taking her eyes off his cock, Caera slipped a hand between her legs and inserted a finger into her dripping slit. Torven grunted and rubbed his cock harder, focussing on nothing but the hand on her pussy.

"Yeah, rub your cunt for me," he encouraged. The filthy words were working Caera up to a fever pitch already, but she tried to focus on what she was being told to do. "Rub your nipple too," he demanded. This time Caera did allow her nipple to slip out from the folds of her gown. Every stroke of her fingers causing her slit to squelch, even more so when she put a finger inside. They remained like that for a while, but slowly rubbing themselves whilst staring at one another.

"Go and lie on the bed. Spread your legs for me." Caera did as she was bidden, and splayed herself for him, her cunt dripping with her arousal. Torven stood at the bed next to her and continued rubbing himself, gesturing for Caera to do the same. Just as Caera was leaning forward to lubricate his shaft once more, a noise made Torven's head jerk round. Torven ran to the door, pulled back the bolt, then stepped into the corridor. Caera heard a commotion outside the door and hid her nakedness under the sheets. When Torven re-entered, he was dragging someone with him by the arm. It was Consetta.

Caera gasped. What on earth was her lady-in-waiting doing outside her door? And why did she look so dishevelled and red in the face? Both questions were soon answered by Torven.

"I found her looking through the keyhole," Torven explained. He sniffed the fingers of the arm he was holding. "I reckon she's been touching herself too. Nasty little pervert, this one."

Caera was horror-stricken, but Torven seemed almost amused.

"Little perv like this ought to be punished, don't you think your majesty?" he continued, with a sly smile upon his lips.

"What do you mean, punished?" screeched Consetta, finally finding her tongue. She wrenched her hand away from Torven and pointed an accusatory (and slightly sticky) finger at Caera. "You're the one who has been consorting with a man! He should be protecting not penetrating you! When everyone finds out, you'll be laughed out of court, or worse."

"Well you see, Consetta, nobody is going to find out about it." Torven put his hands on his hips as if he was admonishing a small child, an effect slightly spoilt by the fact he was still stark naked.

"What makes you think I will keep quiet?"

"Look at it like this. The Captain of the Guard (and Champion of the Realm) Sir Torven is patrolling the castle, when he sees someone looking suspicious. He follows her all the way to the Queen's chambers, then stops her from attacking the Queen. He barely saves the Queen's life in time, but earns himself fame, fortune, a second Unpayable Debt of gratitude from the Queen, and presumably a new title. Supreme Champion of the Realm, perhaps?" Torven chuckled lightly at his own wit.

"But that's not what happened! I caught you two doing all sort of dirty things, even if I was well, you know...touching myself." Consetta' cheeks reddened further.

"But who is going to believe Consetta, you silly girl? You've precious few friends at court, and even if your version has the ring of truth to it, nobody is going to want to believe all this of their Queen."

"He's right, Con." Caera spoke up for the first time. "It's probably best if you just don't mention this. Gilaena already knows, so I suppose it's time you knew too."

Consetta hesitated, then her shoulders slumped and she started to back out of the room.

"Not so fast!" said Torven, blocking her passage. "There's still the matter of your punishment."

"What? What do you mean?" asked Consetta, looking around frantically as if Caera kept an executioner's axe in her bedside table.

"Yeah, what do you mean, Torvi?" beseeched Caera, still clutching the bedclothes to her bosom.

"You'll see." He smiled wickedly. "Consetta, you are improperly dressed before your Queen. The Queen is undressed, as are all her subjects present. You are the only one who is unfit for court."

"You can't be serious."

"I am perfectly serious. Now undress or I shall do it for you."

Consetta shuffled uncertainly from one foot to the other, sighed, then began to unlace her bodice.

"What are you doing, Torven?" asked Caera, as Consetta fumbled with the ribbons at the small of her back.

"Oh it's only a bit of fun. She is obviously interested in what we are up to, and if she has her fill tonight then she might leave us alone. Poor girl scares off every other young lad at court, it's no surprise she's curious. This might actually make her lighten up a bit."

Consetta scowled at him.

"If you must know, I've only done this once before. The night before the battle. I saw you sneak away, Caera, and I followed you. I saw everything from the tent doorway." Consetta's hands were still fumbling, she seemed to have tied an extra knot rather than undoing one.

"Ah, so you got a taste for it and wanted to come back for more? I don't blame you, Caera was pretty incredible that night. Still, rules are rules, and when you break them there are consequences." Torven frowned as he saw how much Consetta was struggling with her dress. "Why don't you help her out, Caera?"

"What? Oh, alright" said Caera, still slightly in shock at the revelation that Consetta had been spying on them, and not a little put out that her coupling with Torven was being out on hold. Caera thought about keeping the sheet to cover up, but that realised Consetta had already seen her naked now, and plenty more besides. She shuffled off the side of the bed, and strode naked across the room towards. Torven squeezed a buttock as she passed him.

Caera stood behind her lady-in-waiting and noted that her hands were not shaking, but it looked as Consetta had been tying extra knots on purpose. Caera pushed her friend's hands aside and set about undoing the ribbons.

"Now pull it down," ordered Torven once all the fastenings had been loosened. When Consetta hesitated to comply, Caera took the initiative and lifted the dress off her shoulders. It was not a particularly figure-hugging style of gown, so it quickly fell to the floor. Consetta shivered slightly as the cool night air kissed her skin. She stood awkwardly, with legs and arms crossed as if to hide her most intimate areas.

"Uncross them," drawled Torven, as if talking to someone very stupid. "It will only go worse for you if don't do what you are told.

Consetta complied with a glare, exposing herself to Torven's gaze. She was not a tall woman, so she was positively dwarfed by Torven's great stature. She was very slim; it seemed that her choice of clothes was deliberately intended to disguise her thin figure. Her limbs were slender, as was her waist. The breasts that she had been so keen to hide were far smaller than Caera's. Her nipples were tiny, hardening ever so slightly in the coolness of the room. A small badge of red hair crested the V at the top of her legs.

Torven prowled round her like an auctioneer appraising a prize animal at market.

"Full of surprises, aren't you?" he said as he laid eyes on her arse. Perfectly round, her buttocks were pale and inviting. They seemed almost weightless, a perfectly sculpted rear that would draw any man's eye. Caera had tucked herself away under the blankets again, and now felt a little flare of annoyance at Torven's appreciation of Consetta's naked form. She knew where his heart lay, but couldn't help feeling a bit jealous, wishing it was her bum he was admiring. She theatrically threw the covers off herself, which caught Torven's eye (as she had meant it to). She squashed her tits together, and squeezed one of her nipples, eliciting a radiant smile from her lover. Even if Torven liked Consetta's arse, she knew he was obsessed with her own magnificent breasts.

"Well, now that you are properly dressed, you can be properly punished. Bend over the bed." Torven's tone was genial, as if he often ordered the Queen's handmaidens to strip naked and bend over.

"What are you going to do?" asked Consetta as she glanced sheepishly at Torven.

"Well, that would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it? And besides, I don't give the sentence, I just carry it out. The Queen has the final say. So, bend over and we will find out what sentence the Queen will pass." Torven seemed as if he was trying not to giggle, although the semi-hardness of his cock suggested he may have something more serious in mind for later on.

Flushing a bright shade of red, Consetta shuffled over to the bed and flattened herself onto to sheets, jutting her firm buttocks upwards.

"Your majesty. The Lady Consetta has been caught in a position of some disrepute. The traditional punishment for such a crime would be a spanking, to be delivered until the offender repents of their crimes. Do you see fit to pass this sentence?" Torven inclined an eyebrow in Caera's direction, who was still idly toying with her nipple as she watched the events unfold.

Caera bit her lip to stifle a laugh and replied, "Spank away, Sir Torven."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Lonely Reign Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds