A Lonely Wedding

"I love someone I can never have, daddy. I love him and he doesn't seem to care." The words came as a shock to Glen. Could his deranged musings be correct? Was his daughter in love with him and he had been too blind to see it? He didn't know what to say and so he stood in stunned silence stroking the back of her head and holding her close to his body.

Jenny held onto her father for dear life. In the last few days the only person who had offered her any comfort was once again keeping her from collapsing into an abyss. Her cold unfeeling mother had taken the one person she truly loved and had left the tawdry evidence behind to mark her victory. Like a key sliding into a lock Jenny saw her convoluted path open up before her.

"Thank you, daddy." She said softly. She wiped her eyes on his sleeve and pulled back, looking into his eyes. "Thank you for being here for me." She kissed his cheek tenderly once. Then twice. Her hands slid up his side and across his shoulders. "Daddy, is it wrong to love someone?" Her tone was as sultry as she could manage.

Glen cleared his throat and tried to pull her hands away from his body. When she entwined her fingers through his own he started backing up. His heart was beginning to pound in his chest as she pressed closer to him, always in pursuit each way he turned. Finally he felt the trunk of the tree up against his back and he could no longer maneuver away. The lantern slipped from his fingers. The pale electric light rolled under a bush leaving them in the star lit darkness.

"I want to give you something, daddy," Jenny said clearly. "I want to give you what mom could only pretend to be." She took his hand and held it over her left breast, pressing his palm against the thudding heart beneath. His index finger could feel her nipple growing stiff underneath the light top she wore. His own sex was beginning to come alive at the feel of his daughter's body.

"Baby, no. We can't do this. It's wrong." His voice wavered as his daughter ran her hands along his chest lazily, her eyes ablaze with desire.

"How can it be wrong daddy? I love you. You love me. I want you." She paused as that last sunk in. "You want me." She slid her hand across his stomach, continuing past his waist and cupped his semi erect penis through his pants. His eyes rolled back and he exhaled slowly through his open mouth.

"Oh god baby, how you tempt me," he spoke in a low whisper. "I would love to –", he didn't let himself finish.

"You don't have to say yes, daddy. Just don't say no." Jenny began to kiss his neck, softly nibbling and licking everywhere she could reach. She unbuttoned his shirt and felt his chest with her bare hands, kissing down his body. Her practiced hands undid his pants and let them drop to his feet in a pile. His now fully erect cock was tenting out his underwear and Jenny moved to free it.

Glen leaned down with the intent to pull up his pants and stop this madness but as he bent lower his daughter's mouth had found his and she slipped her tongue through his parted lips and pulled him tight to her. The ground was uneven and she began to slip. He reached out and held her lightly but then his grip grew tighter as her lithe body molded to him.

"I can't fight you darling," he whispered when she had pulled back. "I want you," he pleaded.

"You can have me daddy, I'm all yours." They slid to the ground and found a patch of grass nearby they could lie comfortably on. Jenny began to undo her top when Glen stopped her hands.

"I want to undress you, baby," he whispered. "Let daddy undress you." Jenny smiled softly and allowed her father to unfasten the buttons. His hands trembled when the shirt fell away and he ran his fingers over her bra encased breasts lightly.

"Did you want to touch me today, daddy? When we were on the boat did you want to be doing this very thing?" She gasped as his strong hands enveloped her breast and squeezed it firmly. His cock was pressed up against her leg and she relished the feel of his obvious arousal.

"Yes," he said breathlessly. "Ever since last week when you kissed your mother on the bed – ".

"You mean when I licked your cum off mom's face?" she said innocently. Her father's face was painted in disbelief.

"You knew?"

"Of course, I watched you cum on her and I masturbated just outside your door pretending it was me you were doing it to." She let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "Then after I left I heard mom say 'Fuck me, daddy,' and that's when I knew you wanted to fuck me too."

"Oh my god, Jenny. Your mother!" He tried to push away from his daughter but her legs held him fast and her arms pulled tight against his back.

"Mom owes me this," Jenny said forcefully. "Now, fuck me."

"No Jenny, we can't. It would kill your mother if she ever found out." Glen was desperately trying to get away now. The slick grass was not helping as he tried to pry himself away his hand slipped and Jenny used the momentum of his body to roll him over so that now she was on top of him. She pinned his arms under his head and laid a searing kiss upon his lips. She hunched herself higher on his body and thrust her tits into his face while she worked her jeans over hips. When at last she had one leg free she reached back and tore her panties to the side and then found her father's dick with her free hand.

"I'm going to fuck you dad, just like mom fucked me." Glen was stunned at her words and tried in vain to understand what his daughter was talking about. A moment later he felt the oven like vise grip of his daughter's pussy swallowing his cock. She pushed against his chest and worked her hips so that her pussy was slamming up and down upon his rock hard cock

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me," she cried out. Her breasts bounced wildly as the bra flopped uselessly around her neck. Jenny tore the garment off her body and continued raising her sopping pussy off his cock then slammed it back down. Glen groaned as she rotated her hips for a moment. His daughter leaned forward so that her freed breasts hung in his face and she flexed her hips rapidly, causing the speed of her fucking to increase to a frenzied pace.

"Oh baby," he groaned as her tits slapped into his face. His hands slid over her ass and his cock grew even more rigid as the cheeks flailed loosely in his grip. Glen couldn't believe the tightness of his daughter's pussy. His cock grew even more rigid as the word 'daughter' flashed in his mind. "I'm fucking my daughter!" he wanted to scream.

"You like fucking me?" Jenny grunted, slamming her ass down and driving her father into the soft grass. "My pussy is tighter than mom's huh? My ass is better, my pussy is better, and it's so much nastier fucking your daughter than it is when mom just pretends to be me, huh?"

Glen only groaned in response. The unbelievable feeling of his cock sliding in and out of his daughter's cunt was unimaginable. He could never have imagined how turned on he would become from fucking his own girl. His cock felt harder than it ever had before and he never wanted it to end.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me," Jenny began to chant. She lay down on his chest, still working her hips on his cock as she whispered the words into his ears. Soon Jenny felt his cock begin to twitch. She sensed a moment's hesitation from her father.

"Do it dad," she commanded, "cum in my pussy. Fill my pussy with your hot sticky cum. I want it in me. Cum in me daddy." Glen howled like an injured animal, he was no longer in control of his body and his daughter had ordered him to fill her pussy with his seed. He did the only thing he could: he came inside of her. Blackness enveloped his vision as his head was smothered by her breasts; he could feel her cunt milking his cock, claiming all he had to offer. A moment later he felt her pussy clamp down tight and then her orgasm exploded.

Jenny fell upon her father, her breath coming in gasps as she flooded her father's cock with her own cum. She tried to lay perfectly still, any movement causing her hyper sensitive sex to explode in painful pleasure. The pair lay in the grass for a long while catching their breath. When at last she felt ready to move Jenny disengaged herself from her father and slid down his body until her face was next to his spent penis. She licked it from base to tip, cleaning all of their juices from it expertly. As she finished she felt it might be stirring back to life, but her anger was spent and she knew they had to be getting back to the cabin.

"We better go dad," she said softly.

"Jenny," her father began after they had arranged themselves and found the lantern. "I – I don't know what to say," he started, but couldn't continue. He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Don't say anything dad." Jenny pushed her hair over her ear. "We didn't do anything we didn't want to do. I love you. That was a very nice way for me to show you. And for you to show me," she added after a pause. She smiled gently and took his hand in her own as they started back towards the cabin.

"Are you going to tell your mother?" he said a long while later, pausing just before they came into the porch light of their cabin. Jenny looked at the cabin for a moment then turned to face her father.

"She'll know. When you go inside and get in bed with her, she'll know." Jenny didn't seem worried about this at all. Glen was not so certain. She kissed him lightly on the cheek and walked away, leaving him to stare at her from the darkness.

Jenny stepped into the room she shared with her brother and changed into her night clothes. She placed the panties she had been wearing into a small compartment of her duffle bag and the pair she had found into another. At last she lay in the bed, her mind numb from the events of the evening. Turning her head she looked at the bed her brother occupied. Instead of feeling victorious she was afraid she might have created an insurmountable barrier between herself and her brother.

Her heart sank again. Turning her face into her pillow, she cried until she fell into an exhausted, restless sleep.

Jason woke once to a sound he thought was crying but when he came awake enough to listen carefully the sound was gone. He got out of bed and stood over his sister for a long while, listening to her fitful breathing. Jason felt lost and didn't know what to do. He walked into the main room of the cabin and thought he would be sleep there for the rest of the evening but found his father had already claimed the uncomfortable old couch. Sighing he returned to his own bed.

Morning came with a heavy rain. Dark clouds filled the sky and a miserable prospect of loading up the truck in the soaking wet hung heavily in the cabin. Glen sipped a cup of coffee and watched the downpour wordlessly.

"You never came to bed last night," Patricia stated, pouring herself a cup from the coffee pot.

"Yeah," Glen said, taking another drink to give himself a moment. "I just sort of fell asleep on the couch I guess."

"Well I hope your joints don't hurt after sleeping on that thing. What's this on your shirt?" Patricia was holding his shirt tail out and looking at something on his back.

"I don't know, what does it look like?" Glen asked, feeling nervous and hoping it didn't show in his voice.

"Looks like grass," Patricia mused.

"Not sure," Glen said then set his coffee cup down. "Well, guess I better get to loading the truck. Not going to be fun to do in the rain."

"Back it up," Patricia said, her concentration on her husband's shirt.

"Excuse me?" His pulse was beginning to quicken and he was dreading her next words.

"Back the truck up to the porch. That way you don't have to stand in the rain to load it. You can do it from under the roof."

"Ahh," Glen replied, breathing a sigh of relief. "Good idea."

As Glen ran to the truck and began to move it Jenny and Jason emerged from their room, placing their bags at the door.

"You guys all ready to go?" Patricia asked absently, eyeing Jenny's pants.

"Yeah, all packed mom," Jason said, not daring to meet his mother's eyes.

After the experience of the previous day he wasn't sure how he should act around her. When he had finally come awake in the tree house, alone and his shorts draped over his body, panic had gripped him at first.

"I raped my mother!" was the only thought screaming in his head. He had seen her panties next to his body and had balled them up in anger and tossed them away from him, unwilling to look at the evidence of his crime. As he collected himself he began to recall events more clearly.

His mother had pushed him against the wall, grabbed his cock and as much told him to fuck her. When he had her hands held above her head and tried to remove her skirt she had offered instructions, even staying in position when he let her go. She had reacted in pleasure to his forceful, unthinking attack on her body.

In the end Jason decided to see how his mother reacted to being around him. If she cornered him or made a scene he would deal with it. But when he returned to the cabin some hours later she was gone and when she did come back she gave no indication that anything out of the ordinary had happened. He thought he even smelled cigarette smoke when she walked past him into the cabin.

"Help your father load up the truck Jason," his mother commanded. He began grabbing the bags and hauling them onto the porch, leaving his sister standing inside quietly trying to be invisible.

When at last the truck was ready to go they all stood under the porch listening to the driving rain.

"Who is riding with who?" Glen asked after he had made a third check on the door lock.

"Same as when we came up," Patricia said automatically.

"Let Jason ride with you," Jenny said acidly. "I want to ride with daddy."

Patricia nearly laughed out loud when she saw the twin looks of panic on her son's and husband's faces. Both men were petrified at the thought of those arrangements. Jason couldn't imagine being alone with his mother for that long and Glen was still worried that his wife might suspect something of the activity between Jenny and himself. Forcing the issue might seem as if he were trying to make time with his daughter.

"No, your mother's right. I need to talk to Jason on the way home. Man talk," he added as he punched his son lightly on the shoulder. "Come on, the road is going to be nasty and this rain is not letting up."

Glen urged his son to the passenger side of the truck as he scampered through the rain to the driver's side door. They climbed into the truck quickly and Jason adjusted the vent once the engine was running, pointing the heat towards his cold hands.

"Come along," Patricia almost added 'pouty', but decided she didn't want to start fighting with her daughter in front of the others. "There will be plenty of time for that on the road," she thought to herself.

The two women made their way to the car and Jenny was forced to stand in the rain while her mother got in the car and buckled her seat belt before unlocking the passenger door. Sighing heavily Jenny climbed into the car and wiped the rain out of her eyes. Patricia steered the car towards the main road, her husband a fair bit behind her.

"So what did you need to talk to me about dad?" Jason asked after a while. The road was hard to see through the rain despite the wipers working at full speed.

"Huh? Oh," Glen thought furiously for a moment. "Did you ever make any decisions about that girl you 'weren't supposed to love'?" Jason hadn't used the word girl before, but Glen had never considered the possibility it might have been a guy. "It is a girl, right?"

"Yeah," Jason said with a chuckle. "It was a girl all right, but it turns out I was worried for nothing."

"Oh, okay then. Glad that's all worked out." Glen concentrated on the road and their 'Man Talk' was over.

"So, nice weekend mom?" Jenny asked, not bothering to disguise her black mood.

"Pleasant enough," Patricia replied evenly.

"Did you enjoy the tree house?" Jenny pressed with a sneer.

"Jenny," Patricia said, taking a deep breath, "You would be smart to recognize that I am a woman. I am not some silly little girl with a fragile, tender ego. And for your information I did enjoy my time in the tree house." Patricia looked her daughter in the eyes, "I enjoyed it very much."

"I can't believe you!" Jenny spat. "How could you do that to him? To me?"

"If you must know, I didn't force your brother. He was very much a willing participant in what happened and was the aggressor in a manner of speaking." Patricia waited for Jenny to respond. When she said nothing after a time she continued, "As for doing anything to you, I gave you an opportunity to go to him yourself, you didn't take it."

"What do you mean, 'Opportunity to go to him'?" Jenny asked derisively.

"Come on Jenny," Patricia said annoyed that her daughter was still playing innocent. "Why would you be mad if anything happened between Jason and I if you didn't want it to happen to you?" Jenny sat in silence, chewing her lip. "For fuck's sake, be a god damn woman and admit what you want. Say it aloud. Say it to me."

Jenny stared at her mother in disbelief. She knew? How could she know? Her stomach was in turmoil as her mind tried to come to grips with the fact that her mother was aware of everything that had gone on. "Well, almost everything," Jenny thought to herself.

"I fucked dad last night," she announced.

"I guessed as much," Patricia replied plainly.

"How?" Jenny asked incredulously.

"When your father didn't come to bed last night I checked on him. He said your name a couple of times and if I recall correctly, 'Oh we can't Jenny' came out a few times as well. This morning he had grass stains on his back as well as your jeans. Then when you asked to ride home with him his face told me I was right." Patricia let that sink in for a time. "I'm impressed that you told me though. That took some guts."

"You're not mad?" Jenny asked, appraising her mother.

"I didn't say that. But considering all that's happened recently I can't really hold it against him, now can I?"

"What about me?"

"I am mad at you, but not for the reason you think," Patricia answered after some thought. "You think you are the first girl who wanted to fuck her father? Hell I even had the same thought." She picked her words carefully, "I'm upset because you weren't honest with yourself and with Jason. You were afraid of what you wanted and then you tried to take some chicken shit revenge on me because of what happened between Jason and I."

"You fucked him!" Jenny nearly screamed. "What was I supposed to do?"

"Firstly, your brother fucked me. Like a man. I teased him and pretended I didn't want to give it up and he took it anyway. I like what I like and I'm not afraid to admit that I like it when a man is a bit rough with me." Patricia took a breath, her skin was hot to the touch. She hadn't really guessed she would be baring so much to her daughter on the ride home. "Secondly, how did fucking your father help get what you really wanted? Did you spread your legs for your dad because you wanted your dad to fuck you, or did you do it to get back at me?"

Jenny slumped back in her seat. She hated it when her mother was right, which was all too often.

"So what now?" Jenny asked after a time.

"You tell me," Patricia replied, "what is it that you want?" Jenny stared out into the gray sky considering. "Do you love him?"

"Like I can't believe," Jenny whispered.

"Have you thought what that will mean for you two?" Patricia's voice was business like now.

"How can we do it mom? We're brother and sister, where can we go that this will be okay? How –," Jenny's voice cracked as the tears began to stream down her face. She pushed the palms of her hands into her eyes and sobbed into them uncontrollably.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds