A Long Flight Home

"Ann loses all her rights and her share of the assets in your personal and corporate holdings and her alimony is limited to $100K for five years when adultery has been proven."

"Rob, I have an offer from J.D. that I want to accept, it's for a line of credit of $100M out of his personal account, and he will receive 27.5% interest in the company for $27.5M and will join the board. He has approved our five year operating plan, and although we only need $50M for cash flow, it makes it worth his while to take us Public in three years. "I was smiling from ear to ear.

"So I verbally will let Capital know we rejected their offer, please send a formal letter. Then send Ann a formal notice of default on her pre-nub and the forfeiture of her stock holdings and last but not least, prepare divorce papers for Ann and me but do not send them yet, I want one more conversation with Ann."

I thought I could get over Ann's cheating, but she was careless, she lied about thinking I cheated on her, I saw the report she hid from the P.I. Firm in NY, she knew I was being faithful and she lied to justify fucking Harold. Then she cuts a side deal behind my back. Time to cut the cord and move on, she is not interested in my business, just my money. She could at least come to NY once a month. I know I am away most of the time, but it was only for the last six months and it was not to exceed a year, at most, then I was going to hire a President and kick back and relax with my wife and enjoy life.

"Mr. Gold please, this is John Collins calling regarding his offer, and yes I will hold."

I was on hold for a minute when I heard his voice, "Mr. Collins, I understand you want to talk about the offer?"

"Yes, it seems we have a mutual friend, who seems to have had a similar problem with you in the past, in fact he had turned down investing in ComNet, until he learned you had an interest in the deal. It appears you not only stole his woman, but you ended up marrying her, is that right."

"J.D is doing your deal" he asked.

"Yes he is and I want you to know you grossly underestimated me Harold, Ann no longer owns 27.5% of ComNet thanks to you, her pre-nub forfeited her assets in the company, and I am serving her divorce papers and notice of forfeiture of stock ownership due to adultery. JD buying her shares from me for $27.5M"

"Last but not least, I am suing you for alienation of affection and your firm for unethical business practices, I may lose but it will make page 6 at least. I am sure JD ex will enjoy hearing about your escapades with CEO's wives."

"Mr. Collins, your lawsuit, like all the others will be tied up in the courts for years, wasted legal fees on your part" he smirked.

"Not this time, Judy has agreed to testify against you, she has gathered all the inside data on you." The conversation was over.

I had one last call to make; we were over Las Vegas, less than 30 minute to landing,

"Hello Ann, I wanted you to know, I made my decision about you and Harold. At first, I was out to destroy the both of you, and then I had more time to think instead of reacting. I took care of Harold, not much more I can do but take his deal away and harass him with a lawsuit".

"I was going to divorce you for humiliating me, but I feel somewhat responsible leaving you alone and not taking care of business so to speak. If there was a pattern of this behavior I would never consider what I am going to propose."

" John I am sorry, I fucked Harold, I admit it was good, but three days of sex is not worth a lifetime of our marriage, I just thought..."

" I cut her off, you are going to give me your 27.5% ownership, and it will be sold to JD Withers. Your share will be $10M, I will deposit the money in your own account, it will be your money and if we do end up divorced that's all you get." In exchange for this, you have to publicly admit he coerced you into having sex with you in court. By the way, that's how he found his present wife."

"But most important, I realize I still love you more than life, yes you were very stupid buying his line of shit, but I have been just as stupid neglecting my loving wife and leaving you on your own to deal with this. No more lying, we tell each other everything, including the PI's we hire!

"I love you too, I am so sorry, I am an idiot" and the tears came flowing from both of us realizing it was almost over just a few minutes ago.

I felt good about my flight from NY to La, I survived losing my company, I acquired $27.5M in a stock sale and I am going to make the Prince of Darkness life a nightmare when Ann testifies.

" We are now in our final approach, put all trays and seat backs in the up position, turn off all electronic devices, seat belts buckled, stewards prepare the cabin for landing."

As I departed, I saw the stewardess I was rude to, I handed her an envelope and I told her to open it when she got off duty. When she opened it, she said "oh my god". I was feeling generous.

Epilogue:

I learned to live with Ann's adultry with Harold only because I in way was cheating too, spending more time chasing money than lovimg my wife.

We actually won a settlement with Capital Corp and the Prince of Darkness out of court, Rob and Judy were compensated quite well. The rest of the $10M went to form a charity fund for the needy, we were rich thanks to JD and his IPO.

I kept my promise with Ann and our sex lives have never been better, I hired that President and CEO, now I am only Chairman and others chase the money!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds