A Long Hard Day

"My darling," Jake said softly, "you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and I love you with every breath that goes in and out of my body."

"Oh, Daddy," the girl sighed as her eyes lit up with happiness. "I love you so much."

Jake's heart filled with happiness and light at his gorgeous daughter's words. It was amazing to hear them at the same time her full, smooth tits were pushing against his body. He could barely speak now, so he leaned his head down and kissed her perfect mouth. He kissed her as hard and deeply as he'd ever kissed any woman in his life, and when she parted her lips and their tongues began an erotic dance of love, he held her even tighter, letting his hands roam over her smooth, glorious curves.

Olivia's hands were roaming over her father's body at the same time, and they were grinding hard and groping at each other's ass while their kissing went on and on. Finally, Jake squeezed his hand between their bodies and started fondling the girl's amazing tits. Her moans became deeper and deeper as he tweezed and rolled her hard nipples, discovering how sensitive the juicy little buds were.

Finally, Jake broke off their kiss and backed away. He didn't really want to, but he didn't want to rush things, either, and there were a number of things he wanted from her.

He shoved all the plates and glasses to one side of the table and told his daughter to sit on the clear part of the surface.

"Yes, sir," she said dutifully.

"Scooch back and get your feet up there too, baby. I want to see you spread those luscious legs and open that juicy wet pussy for me."

"Oh fuck, yes, Daddy," the gorgeous little fuckdoll moaned.

"Mmmm, what a good girl," Jake groaned as he watched her lift her feet onto the edge of the table and spread her legs open. "Now show Daddy how you love touching that horny little slit."

Jake's pulse was pounding while his daughter's hand moved onto her smooth, hairless pussy and started stroking her wet lips. He gripped his cock in his fist and started stroking while he watched his baby girl play with herself. She was soon rubbing her pussy hard and spanking her dripping slit with an open hand.

Jake took a step closer and rubbed the head of his cock against his girl's asshole while she continued to play with her pussy. Her juices were flowing heavily and running down onto his cockhead as he kept it nudged tightly against her ass pucker.

Olivia rocked her hips and mashed her shithole harder against her father's rigid cock. Jake realized she wanted to feel him slide his solid meat deeply into her tight ass. He was dying to, and it was almost impossible to resist the urge, but he'd decided there were other things they needed to do first.

A few moments later, Jake sat back down in his chair.

"Get back on your feet you little cockwhore," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," Olivia replied meekly, but with a clear tone of excitement in her voice.

Like the good little daddy's whore she was, Olivia sat up and slid off the table back onto her feet.

"Now kneel down here on the floor between my feet, slut."

"Yes, sir."

She was doing her best to look subservient, but there was a delighted gleam in her eye as she knelt down and came up close to her father's thick, hard cock standing up between his legs.

"Now finger that horny cunt some more and rub your fuck sauce all up and down Daddy's cock," he told her.

"Ooohhh, yes, sir," the excited girl moaned.

She bit her bottom lip as she reached between her luscious thighs and dub her fingers into her sopping wet pussy. The look of pleasure that came over her beautiful face as she fingered herself was priceless, and it only made her father's cock throb even harder.

Moments later, Olivia pulled soaking wet fingers from her pussy and started rubbing the juice all over her father's hard dick. Jake sighed and moaned while his baby girl fondled his rigid pole, loving the way his baby's fingers and juices felt going over his flesh.

"Good girl," he sighed with pleasure, watching her every move. "Now you can lick up that sweet fuck honey off of your daddy's cock, baby girl. Clean Daddy's rod with your mouth."

"Oh, yes, sir," the girl said eagerly.

Olivia took hold of the base of her father's cock and began licking all over his shaft and head like it was candy. Jake felt the pleasure of his daughter's devoted lips and tongue all through his entire body. There could be no better feeling than this on Earth. And he couldn't imagine anything more beautiful to see than his sweet little pumpkin slurping up and down his horny fuckstick.

"Take it in your mouth and suck it like a good girl, baby," Jake sighed. He could tell Olivia wanted to anyway, but he could also see she liked being told what to do. She had a natural urge to please him, as if her pleasure came from giving him the greatest feelings he'd ever had.

The girl's luscious lips easily slipped over the precum-oozing dome of her father's cock. Her tongue moved and rolled as she tasted his sap, then she dipped lower, bobbing her head up and down to fuck his shaft with her mouth while her hand moved down to fondle his carefully shaved balls.

The incredible heat and pleasure Jake was feeling from his beautiful girl's mouth was almost beyond real. Not only did the wet warmth of her mouth make his cock ache and throb like never before, just seeing his thick shaft with her supple lips wrapped around it was a vision he never imagined seeing. She was sucking his cock like a big, sweet piece of candy she couldn't get enough of, and he felt like he was floating with pleasure that just kept feeling better and better with every stroke of his daughter's wet lips.

"Good girl," Jake kept groaning. "You suck Daddy's cock so good, my horny princess...just like a good little daddy's slut should."

Olivia moaned a garbled reply, being unable to say anything more with her father's fat cock plugging her wet mouth. Jake felt like the king of the world, and let his preciously beautiful girl suck his rigid rod for as long as he could stand. But he finally took her angelic face in his hands and lifted her off his cock.

"Stand back up for me, princess," he told her as she looked up at him.

"Yes, sir, Daddy," she replied with a smile that her father's blood hotter.

He didn't want to stop looking at her. Not ever. She was the embodiment of sheer perfection. Everything about her made him want her more and more and more. The shape of her body was classic, and her youthful tits were so full and heavy, with generously swollen nipples he could only describe as perfect. And then there were her shapely thighs and the perfect little V of her smoothly shaven pussy mound.

There was no way Jake could imagine living another day without making her his one and only woman. She was the love of his life, and her amazing body filled him with a kind of desire he'd never known.

"Baby, come sit on Daddy's lap again, but...lets make it a little different this time."

The gorgeous girl got a devious gleam in her beautiful eyes, and Jake could see she could tell exactly what he had in mind. He slid a little lower on his chair while his baby positioned herself astride his hips. Her legs were planted widely apart while Jake's cock stood up long and hard in his fist, pointing straight toward the wet, pink slit he was about to claim as his own forever. It was an intense moment for father and daughter both, and they knew their lives were going to change forever.

"Spread those pretty cunt lips for Daddy," Jake said, fighting for enough breath to say the words.

The girl did as she was asked, pleasing her father more than he could ever say. He pressed the bulbous tip of his cock against her slippery, wide-open pussy, rubbing his flesh all around her opening. The girl's fuckhoney was flowing thick and plentiful, and Jake's cock head was soon thoroughly coated with his precious girl's special nectar. Olivia started to make cooing and whimpering sounds with her daddy's cock rubbing over her fuckhole, which only made Jake need her even more.

"Squat right down on Daddy's cock, my precious love," the man told her. "Let it just slide right up inside you."

"Oh, Daddy, yes," she sighed, squatting just enough to let the head of her father's prick plug into her snatch.

She felt hot, wet and so amazing that Jake felt dizzy. He was going crazy, and wanted to just ram his cock all the way into the gorgeous girl's cunt. But he realized this was her first time, and there would be plenty of time for hard, nasty fucking later on. This time, all that mattered to Jake was that his baby girl feel the depth of his love and need for her. He wanted her to feel more beautiful, more special, more important and more loved than any other girl in the world. He wanted her to feel like she was the queen of his body and soul, because that's exactly everything she was to him.

At the same time, his long, thick cock was throbbing with desire, and he needed her to plunge herself the rest of the way down his shaft and bury his meat inside her succulent body.

"Don't be afraid, my beautiful love," he told her. "I love you more than anything else in the world, and I think you know this is what we both need."

"Oh, Daddy, yes I need it so bad. I need you and I need your big cock all the way up inside me. But...I'm nervous."

"Me too, baby girl. But I want you more than anything. Do you want to belong to Daddy forever?"

"Oh, Daddy, yes, more than anything."

"Good girl," the man sighed, aching harder and harder every second. "My cock is already inside you. Just slip right down the rest of the way."

"Oh fuck," the girl sighed as she squatted down lower, taking more of her father's solid cock into her pussy.

The beautiful Olivia was so hot and wet that she slid the rest of the way onto her father's hard pole with little effort. Finally, her luscious ass sank all the way down to his balls.

Without moving, just keeping his prick deeply buried in his baby's fuckhole, Jake pulled her toward him and hugged her tightly, kissing her face and lips with all the love he felt within his exploding heart. She kissed him back with equal fervor, and before long, the natural need in their bodies took over. Olivia started to pump the length of her father's cock with fluid hip thrusts, and he pumped back at her as much as he could from his position on the chair.

The stroke of his beautiful daughter's tight, broiling hot pussy up and down his shaft made Jake's body feel like it was made out of pure electricity. He let his hands slide onto the perfect, round cheeks of her ass, gripping and squeezing them as she rose up and down on his cock.

With his left hand, Jake fingered the rim of his baby's pussyhole as it stretched around his cock, wetting his finger with the frothy juices that were flowing all over both of them. He then rubbed his wet finger over the tight little bud of her asshole, teasing and massaging the puckered rimhole while she fucked him harder and faster. When he pushed his finger into her ass just to the second knuckle, both of her holes tightened with excitement and she moaned deeply from her body.

Jake reared back his right hand and landed a firm spank on his baby's ass. Again, both of her holes twitched and tightened.

"Oh, Daddy...fuck!" she cried.

Jake gave her another spank, and then another. He kept nipping and sucking at her nipples and gave her more spanks, beginning to thrust his finger in and out of her asshole while they fucked.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!" the luscious sex angel cried.

Jake could feel her pussy and asshole twitching with the pleasure streaming through her glorious body and couldn't hold back anymore. He shoved his finger all the way up her ass and ground his cock hard into her snatch while a dizzying series of cum spurts shot deeply into her succulent hole.

They kept on grinding into each other until they were spent, and the gorgeous girl eventually lay against her father's body with his cock still deeply embedded in her pussy. Jake slowly pulled his finger from her ass and hugged her with both arms.

"I love you so much, my precious sweetheart. You're Daddy's wife now. And so many other things. And I'm going to love you every day of my life."

"Oh yes, Daddy, I love you, and I love being your wife...and your horny little slut of a daughter."

There was a sweet giggle in the sound of her tone, but she was too dreamy to let it out all the way. Jake knew she was the perfect mate for him, and he wanted to feel her warm, naked body against his forever.

There were so many things he wanted to tell her, but he knew there would be time for that. Now was the moment for their love to radiate all around them as they clung to each other. He was already thinking of the collar he would buy for her. Already imagining the look on her face as he put it around her neck and told her he loved her. He imagined how it would look around her neck and how he would attach a velvet leash to guide her into a world of love and deep pleasures for them to discover together.

He knew she was the one. He felt so much that was inside her, and that they were made to fit each other's deepest, most secret desires perfectly.

They would talk of such things later. Now was the moment to savor the deepest love either of them had ever known.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds