• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Hot Summer

A Long Hot Summer

12

A new camera

1.

I'm Jim, a healthy 19-year old male with all organs functioning perfectly if not often enough. But I suppose most 19-year olds would say that... I'm 6' 2" 185 with a nice build, thanks to 3 years on the high school swim team. This was the summer before my leaving for college – incidentally the same college as my 20-year old sister went to. And last week she came home for the summer...

My God! Sarah's always been a looker. Even I, as her brother, saw that. And if I hadn't noticed, my friends sure as hell had – and they told me about it more often than not.

- Damn, Jim. Your sister is so hot! Have you seen her tits? Have you seen her naked? I bet you masturbate thinking about her. I know I would.

Comments like those had followed my high-school years and of course, after hearing these comments time and time again I started looking at Sarah differently. She was h-o-t! She's quite tall and slim at 5'8"/130-140 but her legs went all the way to paradise; paradise here being a butt that made men of all ages (and many women too) turn their heads, swerve their cars and generally making asses of themselves. Her long, blond hair was usually braided into one thick whip-like braid hanging halfway down her back and her big, blue eyes and soft lips made her look both a little scared and on fire at the same time. She had a madonna/whore thing going on. Her breasts are quite large for her slim frame, C or D-cups I'd bet, and ever since she turned 17 and started dating for real, she's been a hot dresser. Always stylish, but sexy with tight, short skirts and low-cut tops and always in high-heeled shoes or boots.

When I was 16 I started having fantasies about her, erotic fantasies. I hated it – she's my sister! – but I couldn't do anything to change the fact that I desperately wanted to get closer to her, see her body up close, touch her and be touched by her.

Anyway, this was my last summer before college. Our parents had left for the islands and Sarah had come home for the summer just the day before. One of her girlfriends from college would visit in a week and other than that, I knew I wouldn't get to see much of her since she had all her old friends to meet too. Since our parents are very well off, I didn't have to work or anything so my summer was going to be spent at the pool in our walled-in backyard.

Or so I thought...

Since I knew Sarah was going to be away a lot during the days I had decided to fullfill a dream I had had for a few years. I'm into photography and had got a really good digital camera for my 19th birthday a few weeks earlier. Until now I had only used the camera taking beautiful nature shots and at a few parties, but as most teenagers my hormones were raging through my system and I had finally found the courage to put in an ad looking for a professional model for some sexy pictures. I had found one. She was a bit expensive at $500 for two hours but money's not a problem in our family and I was going to make the most of it. Now, all I had to hope for was that Sarah would leave before she was to show up, in less than an hour.

- Jim? I'm off for the mall now to buy some stuff and meet Cynthia for a coffee. I'll be home later. Couldn't we try to have dinner together tonight?

- Sure, Sarah. I'll get some steaks from the freezer and we could have a barbecue. Is that ok?

- That's great. I'll be back around 6, then. Bye!

With Sarah gone, it was time to set up my equipment. Lights, and a tripod for my camera out by the swimming pool. I had decided I wanted some really sexy pictures of her in and out of her swimsuit.

30 minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to open. Outside was a beautiful woman in her mid-20s with dark hair, long legs and the face of an angel.

- Hi, I'm Laurie, the model?

- Hi, I'm Jim. Come on in.

- Since we're short on time let me know where I can change and we'll get right to it.

- Sure, there's a bathroom second door to your right, if that's ok.

- Yeah. And then it's the matter of...ehm...money?

I handed her the money and she put it in her purse, gave me a great smile and went off to the bathroom to change. My hands were shaking with anticipation.

5 minutes later Laurie came out from the bathroom dressed in a bathrobe and strappy sandals with 5" heels. Man, she was hot! We went out to the pool and she took off the robe to reveal a yellow one-piece swimsuit consisting of material that reminded me of dental floss and band-aids. Not a hint of sag to her big breasts and her nipples jutting out making big dents in the material barely covering her aureole. I felt my dick twitching as she started to pose for my camera. Two hours and 3-400 pictures later she smiled at me, nodded at the bulge in my crotch and said:

- You'd better go take care of that beast now, honey. This was really fun and I'd like to come back another time for some more posing. Maybe a strip-tease and some really sexy lingerie?

- You bet, Laurie. This was great! You're so hot I can't believe it. I'll call you in a week or so, ok? If you're not booked I'd love to do this again. Maybe a little harder stuff next time, thought? If that's ok by you?

She had been posing for me in and out of 3 different swimsuits, the first one-piece and two bikinis, and she'd been completely nude but the pictures I'd taken had only been glamour and softcore and I felt I wanted to do more hardcore photos next time. I held my breath as I waited for her reply.

- Eh...yes, of course Jim. I feel I can trust you so why not. But, I want these and any other pictures we take on a disc so I can use them myself, for my portfolio some hardcore photos would be a great add-on to it. Just call me. In fact, if you let me have copies of all pictures you take of me, I'd pose for free from now on. How's that? I might even get you some extra work as a photographer for some of my girlfriends. You see, it's hard to find a good photographer that you feel secure with and that's very important when you expose yourself as much as we do in our business. Are you interested?

- Are you kidding me? Of course I'm interested. I just need some kind of studio since I won't be albe to be here every time.

- I'll help you with that one, don't worry. Call me next week? Bye, Jim.

- Bye, Laurie. And thanks.

As she was about to leave, she came back to me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek and let the back of her hand softly graze my cock. Of course it immediately sprang back to life.

- See you soon. Bye.

She left. I ran upstairs to my room and connected my camera to the computer to start downloading the pictures. As I did this, I got my cock out of my pants and started jerking frenetically. In less than 30 seconds I came like a volcano, sperm spraying all over my bed. Then I went for a quick shower.

2.

10 minutes later, Sarah came home loaded with shopping bags. Man, I'd like to shoot her with my camera.

- Hi Jim. How was your day, then?

- Nothing much. Hanging by the pool, watching tv...you know.

- Nothing much, huh? So, what about that hot photo session you had? Who was the girl? She looked almost professional?

I felt my face going a deep red and my mouth went dry like paper.

- Photo session?, I asked stupidly, trying to win time to think but my brain just wouldn't work.

- Yes. You know, you with a camera, a very hot chick without any clothes squirming on the sun bed?

- Oh that. Well...erm...She is a pro. A model. I put an ad in and she answered. But it's only a bit of nude posing, glamour, not hardcore or anything.

The words gushed out in a torrent I couldn't seem to stop.

- Ok. And how much did that cost you, dear brother of mine?

Sarah's voice had a strange sound to it that I hadn't heard before.

- 500.

- You paid 500 dollars for her to model for you and your camera? Why?

- Why? I love photography. I love beautiful women. I've wanted to take erotic pictures for ages, but I can't just go up to any woman and ask her, can I?

- And it makes you horny, right?

- I can't believe we're having this conversation, Sarah. But yes, of course it makes me horny, I'm 19 and flesh and blood, not 99 and made of stone. What do you think?

- I think it's hot! But there's one thing I don't understand.

- What's that?

- Why haven't you asked me to pose for you?

- Like that? Sexy pictures in swimsuits, underwear, nude, full frontal? My sister? You're joking, right?

- No, I'm serious. I know you like the way I look. Your eyes always seem to undress me when you look at me. I don't mind, it's flattering when even your own brother looks at you that way, but still. Don't you think I'm hot enough?

- This conversation is getting out of control.

- Answer me!

Sarah snapped. I was really embarrassed by now as you might understand but also wondering where this would lead.

- Jeez, Sarah. You're the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful woman on the face of the planet. Nobody is hotter.

- That's better, dear little brother. So, why haven't you asked me to pose for you?

- I'd be lying if I told you the thought hadn't crossed my mind, Sarah, but first off you're my sister. How could I ever ask you something like that? Second, you came home from college 4 days ago and I have hardly seen you. Exactly when should I have asked?

- Well, ask me now.

- Sarah...

- Ask me now!

- Sarah, will you pose for me? I want to take your picture fully dressed, stripping, in sexy underwear, swimwear, completely naked, touching yourself, everything. I want you to be my very own porn queen, posing for pictures as well as video, for at least 2-3 hours every day. Will you do it?

I couldn't believe myself. She wanted me to ask her to pose and probably meant like Laurie had – naked and erotic, but not porn. This, I realised was what I wanted, though – hard core pornographic pictures of sexy women in different states of undress, masturbating, using dildos, you name it. But I knew Sarah would back off when I said what I wanted.

- Ok. I'll do it. I'll do everything you ask of me. Even masturbating for your camera, and for your videocamera. In fact, I think I'm going to love this and maybe you'll get more than you bargained for. I will, however, set some terms for this.

-???

- I will decide what you will wear during our sessions just as you'll get to choose what I'm to wear. If you can't take it anymore and you have to...relieve yourself...I get to watch. More terms might come later, but as long as you comply with these initial terms we can get started whenever you want.

I could not believe my ears! Not only had Sarah pressured me into asking her something I never in my wildest dreams would have dared to ask her but she had agreed and looked forward to it! Then something hit me:

- What about your friend from college? What's her name? We can't do this with her right here, can we?

- Jayde? Don't worry about her. She might even want to join in or at least watch. I think you're gonna want to shoot her too, though, because she is so hot it's nasty. She even turns me on, and I'm definitely no lesbian.

- Ok Sarah. Your terms sounds alright to me. I agree.

- Great! I know exactly where to start. I bought some really hot new outfits today that I've been meaning to model for you. Even better with a camera since then I too can see how I look.

- You've been meaning to....?

- Yes my dear, sweet brother. I guess you don't realize what a hunk you truly are and it's hard for a girl to walk around such a hunk and just look, not touch. At least I can show you some and get my kicks out of your reaction. You'll see...

She promised this with a sassy smile and a veiled look in her eyes. Madonna/whore indeed.

- I'll see you out by the pool in 30 minutes, Jimmie-dear.

With a kiss on my cheek she went upstairs to her room with swaying hips. I'm sure she could feel my eyes glued to that wonderful butt of hers.

3.

30 minutes later Sarah called my name from her bedroom upstairs.

- Jim?

- Yes?

- Could you come up here a second?

- Ok.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door.

- Jim, don't come in. I just have to talk to you about this.

Shit! I thought, she's changed her mind.

- I told you more terms would come later and here is two things I demand if I'm to go through with this. First, on your bed is what I want you to wear during our session. Nothing else, ok?

- Eh...ok, I guess.

- Second. Except during our photo sessions, you will be my slave during the next couple of weeks. You will cook, clean and take care of the laundry. You will drive me when I want to go somewhere. You'll stay with me until I'm ready to go somewhere else, and then you'll take me there. Anything I ask for, you'll do. Deal?

- Why?

- Because that's how I want it. It's my terms for the next four weeks. Do you agree?

- Oh, alright. I agree. I'll be your puppy dog and do whatever you tell me. But, what happens when Jayde comes?

- You'll still be my slave and do what I tell you, of course. On the other hand, you'll get to take as many pictures and videos of me as you could possibly want in every position you can dream of, and I'll add some of my ideas to the whole thing to. Don't worry, you'll get enough material to jerk yourself sore everyday for the next 4 weeks. And who knows what else...

Hearing my sister talking like that and the promise in her voice made my cock grow semi-erect in a heartbeat.

- Ok, mistress. I'm yours to command.

- That's my boy. Now, go to your bedroom and put on what's on the bed. Nothing else.

I went to my room and looked on the bed. On it lay a pair of black women's boxer shorts in a sheer material, size L. I couldn't believe my eyes. She wanted me to wear this? Sheer, tight and very revealing?

- Sarah?

- It's mistress to you, slave!

- Mistress, do you really mean for me to wear this?

- Of course. I wouldn't have said so otherwise, would I?

- But...why?

- Because I want to be able to see what affect my posing has on you. If you get a hard-on I want to see it. If you want me to be your private pornochick I want to get hot and wet too and then I need to see your reactions to me. Understand?

- Yes, alright. I agree.

I put the boxers on and to be honest, it felt really sexy. In fact, my cock reacted. I went out to the pool, set up my camera again and waited for Sarah to show.

4.

What an entrance Sarah made! She came walking through the lounge door out to the pool. I could hear her high heels click-clacking across the marble floors and felt a sudden shortness of breath. Then I saw her. She wore a knee-length, tight black skirt with a slit up her thigh, black shiny stockings and black knee-high stiletto-heeled boots. Her top was a leather vest and something black lacy underneath, barely showing and her hair and make-up was perfect. She looked like a sex-dream come alive.

- How do I look?

- Your un-fucking-believable! You look so hot it's incredible. I'm drooling here.

- Good.

I started shooting her from the front. She leaned forward, giving me a really great look at her fantastic cleavage and then she turned her back towards me. One hand on her hip, she looked over her shoulder at me, pouted her lips and blew me a kiss. Then she got a sultry look in her eyes, bent forward and caressed the back of her legs until her hands disappeared under her skirt.

- Remove your vest, Sarah.

- Who?

- Please, mistress, remove your vest.

My voice barely carried. She turned towards me and started unbuttoning her vest. She slowly slipped it off first one, then the other shoulder, turned her back again and took the vest off. Slowly she turned around. By now, I had probably taken 50 pictures already, but luckily I had 1 large memory card in my camera and 1 more ready when the first one was full.

She faced me with her hands barely covering her bra-clad breasts. Removing her hands, I saw her bra. It was a black lace, see-through push-up bra and her cleavage looked huge.

- Whooaaa! It's like Grand Canyon there, mistress.

- You feel like going hiking, no doubt.

She said with a smile.

- Just keep looking and I'm sure you'll be pleased.

- Just how big are those babies, mistress?

- 34 D. You like them?

- In there, they look great. Good enough to eat, in fact.

- Hold it, tiger. Who knows what'll happen in time...

She gave me a strange, but enticing look and started caressing the tops of her breasts.

- Now, slowly remove your skirt please, mistress.

- I'd love to.

She pulled the zipper down and started inching the dress over her hips. Again she turned her back to me and I kept shooting like a madman. Sarah kept pulling the skirt down and revealed her great ass, completely uncovered except for a thin piece of black string. I hardly believed my eyes, my breath came in pants and I was mesmerized.

By now, my cock was hard as a rock but I hardly noticed. Sarah turned towards me. The front of her thong was black and see-through just like the bra. I could see a thin patch of short, well-trimmed hair in the middle – a landing-patch as my friends called it. I had never seen something so sexy in my life. She kicked the skirt away and looked pointedly at my crotch.

- Enjoying the show, are you?

- Yes, mistress. Very much.

- So I can see. How big is your hard cock, slave?

- 8 inches, mistress.

- Nice. Do you like my stockings, slave? I bought them for you.

- Your legs are sexy as nothing I've ever seen and I'd love to feel them around me, mistress.

I had thrown caution completely to the wind by now. All I could see was this steaming hot woman in front of me, dressed in a bra, thong, stay-up stockings and shiny black boots. God, she was so sexy. I could feel something sticky at the head of my cock. Precum.

- Slave, before you continue with the camera I want you to take out your hard cock and hold it in your hand and show me just how hot I make you.

In my state, there was no refusing this sex goddess. I took it out. My cock was hard as a rock, harder than any time before, and oozing precum. I held it out like I was offering it to her.

- Mmm...nice and hard. Just for me, is it?

- Yes, mistress.

- Good. Leave it out and lets keep taking pictures.

By now, Sarah's nipples poked a small tent in her bra. They must have been almost an inch in length. Slowly she removed her bra, showed me her perfect breasts with nipples as hard as my cock. The I could tell she had an idea.

- Slave, I want some dirty pictures now. Really, really dirty. Come closer.

Sarah sat down on the sunbed, her breasts jutting out like an invitation, her nipples begging for my attention.

- I want you to stand here and take pix from top down. I want some dirty pictures of my boobs and an anonymous, rock hard cum-dripping cock.

My cock twitched violently at hearing her words. I stepped closer and she grabbed my ass to "line me up". My cock was barely 3 inches from her big, luscious tits and the sight almost made me come.

- Now, that't perfect. Now shoot a few pix and follow with the camera as I move. But you don't move, ok?

- Yes, mistress

I started clicking away as Sarah moved a bit to this side, then that, closer, then further away. Finally she put her rock hard nipple less than ¼ of an inch away from my dripping cock. Then she moved even closer and her right nipple was hidden beneath the throbbing helmet of my cock.

A drop of cum landed on her nipple and I could see Sarah shiver. I could only grunt. The pictures were awesome. Not even in my wildest jerk-off fantasies had I imagined pictures like these. Then Sarah spoke again:

- Now this is going to get tricky. Are you close to cumming, Jim? Because I want some more extremely dirty pix.

- I'm close but not there yet, Sarah. But should we really...?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Hot Summer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds