A Long Hot Summer Ch. 02

"Fuck me! You're still hard?" Sarah climbed up, straddled me and started to ride me again. She fucked me slowly, gently, without the urgency of earlier. She bent over to kiss me, then she whispered in my ear. "I love you Jimmie. Please make love to me now." We rolled over into missionary and slowly we made love. Together we found a perfect rhythm and I realised that we fit very well together. Apparently Sarah felt the same way.

"Our bodies were made for each other. They must be. I have never felt so perfectly filled up before. It's almost like it's not someone else, it's like the two of us melt into one."

As we kept on making love, our urges increased and so did our love making. After quite a long time I told Sarah I wanted her doggy style. Immediately she went to her hands and knees, opened her pussy for me with one hand, looked over her shoulder at me.

"Take me. Fuck me. I want you to fill my pussy with your hot cum."

Grabbing her hips, I entered her and though I started slowly I quickly speeded things up. I reached around her and flicked her clit with my fingers and Sarah moaned. I brought my finger to my mouth to taste her. Sarah moaned louder.

"Oh yeah, feels so good. Right there. Aha, don't stop. Oh, faster, faster. OH!"

I pushed my thumb against her asshole which caused Sarah to shudder. I got my thumb wet on her pussy juices and pushed it against her asshole again. Pushing harder, my thumb entered her asshole and Sarah came.

"Oh my goooooood! I'm cumming! Oh yes, oh yes, right there. Feels so good. I'm cumminggg....."

When her pussy started contracting around my cock I came too. Almost as much as before. It felt like my back was breaking as I pumped rope after rope of hot cum inside my sisters pussy. When I was finished Sarah moved away from me and lay down on her side. She pulled me to her, grabbed my softening cock and put it inside her.

"I just want to have it inside me for a while longer, Jim."

"Oh fuck, mistress. That was incredible!"

"Let's stop that mistress-slave bit. I want to be your model and lover for as long as we possibly can. I don't give a fuck about anything else. I love you, Jim. You are my brother, but I want you to be my man."

"Yes Sarah. I want to be your man, too. I love you too, more than a sister, more than a friend. But I kind of enjoyed being your slave. Maybe we could do it at least to some extent when your friend comes?"

"Hmm...that idea does have some potential...it could be really fun. And I promise you, no abuse, only some severe cock teasing and you'll get laid as often as you can manage. I think Jayde'll love your cock too, but don't like her too much or I'll be jealous. I don't mind sharing the wealth, but I don't want to loose it you know."

"No risk of that, Sarah. I'll only do things with other women with you around and if you want me to. You're more than enough for me. The way you look and dress, the way it feels when I'm inside you or the way you taste...there's nobody or anything that can compete with that. You've ruined me for everybody else, for life."

"Good, 'cause no man ever felt so perfect for me. We are made for each other and that's the way it's gonna be. I want you to give it to Jayde because I want to watch her get filled by your wonderful cock but I'm gonna be there. By the way, do you always cum as much as you did now?"

"Eh...sort of. Not as hard or intense, but there's usually a lot of cum. Why?"

"Because I love your sperm. It tastes great and you came so hard tonight it almost hurt. I want to see you cum on Jayde. Oh, and that Helen woman from the restaurant. I'd love to lick your hot sperm off her face and tits!"

Sarah and I both felt my cock twitch inside her pussy at that. We laughed and agreed that we needed to rest. Soon thereafter I fell asleep.

.*

A strange sensation woke me the next morning. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was my sister sucking my cock. I was very hard and her soft, wet mouth moved over my cock in a gentle loving motion. As I stirred, she noticed I was awake. She looked at me and smiled but didn't say a word – she simply went back to sucking and stroking my cock, using her mouth and hands like a true expert. Most women sometimes have problems jerking a man's cock. They either take too hard or not hard enough and so you have to show them how to do it just they way you want it. Not so with Sarah. It was almost like I did it myself, only her hands were smaller...and of course there's usually not a hot wet mouth sucking my cock when I masturbate. After a little while I felt the familiar sensation in my balls and back.

"I'm gonna cum!" I tried to warn Sarah but she just looked up, nodded her head and increased the speed. By now she was practically letting her face ride my cock while she jerked it with one hand. Suddenly I felt her put a finger up my anus. That did it for me. When she started stimulating my prostate from within, I came. I shot a huge load into her eager mouth. Spurt after spurt of thick cum went from my cock and into her mouth. One string of jizz escaped her and ran down the side of her mouth but the rest she took. When I had finished cumming she let go of my cock, swallowed visibly and caught the stray with her fingernail, which she licked clean.

"Mmm...breakfast." She smiled happily at me. "I want to start my days like this every day from now on. Do you mind?" She laughed as she winked at me.

"Hell no! You can do this anytime you want, Sarah. You are the BJ queen of the world, you can suck my cock anytime, anyplace you want. But what about you? Don't you want some for yourself?"

"Not now, bro. It turns me on a lot to have your cock in my mouth and to feel it shoot all that delicious sperm down my throat but I want to be horny for a while before you get to put something there. Now I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll do some breakfast for you in the kitchen. Join me there after you have showered too, ok? And maybe a shave, I don't want you to scratch my cheeks...or my thighs later on."

With a kiss on the head of my cock she was off to the shower. When she finished I went in. I showered and shaved and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen, where a sizzling sound promised bacon and eggs for breakfast. I realised I was starving!

When I came in to the kitchen Sarah stood by the stove, frying bacon. The percolator was making it's noise and the eggs were put on plates on the bench. Sarah wore a short skirt and an almost backless halterneck top that really enhanced her breasts and legs. I went up behind her, put my arms around her and kissed her neck. She bent her head to me, offering her throat, and kissed my cheek. Our lips met in a very hot kiss, tongues twirling. I felt my cock growing in my pants and my hands strayed to her breast. No bra, and the nipple grazed my hand through the red cotton top. My other hand caressed her ass and a moan rewarded me.

"Mmm...feels so good. It's almost...No wait, stop. We gotta eat this before it burns."

"I'd much rather eat you, Sis. In fact, I'd much rather eat your delicious pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner today."

"I love the sound of that. But I think you'll have to settle for bacon and eggs right now. Don't worry, I won't be able to leave that cock of yours outside of me for long. You'll get as much pussy as you can handle and more. But you need your energy to keep me happy." She winked and grabbed my hard cock through my shorts. Then she kissed my cheek and shooed me to the table, where I was served a very large plate of food. We both ate quietly and once we had finished everything on our plates, we brought the coffee outside to the pool.

Sarah stripped and sat naked in a sun chair. I stripped too, but stood by her side just looking at her. I crouched down and gave her a kiss while letting my hands roam over her beautiful breasts and flat belly. I started kissing her breasts, first one, then the other. I sucked on her nipples and bit gently. Sarah was starting to squirm restlessly in her chair so I went on. My lips and tongue covered her entier upper body. When I came to the thin strip of hair above her pussy I took my mouth away and moved to her feet. I started kissing and sucking her toes and feet. I drew little figures on her ankles with my tongue. Continuing up, I started kissing her left thigh and as I neared her groin she spread her legs. Her bare pussy was wet and waiting and glistened in the sun. When I reached her groin I went back down to her right foot and started all over again. By the time I came to her right thigh she was pinching her nipples and squirming all over the chair panting. Her pussy was soaked and a large wet patch had started to form on the chair beneath her. Even her thighs were wet by now and I started licking her thighs and groin clean. I moved to her outer labia, let my tongue wonder over them very slowly and gently. I sucked the left lip in my mouth, let go and took the other and did the same. By now, Sarah was breathing like a marathon runner.

"Please, no more. I can't take it. I need you inside me now. Please, fuck me. Fuck meee....!"

I didn't relent. I wanted to bring her to the highest peak a few times before I let her take the plunge. I kept licking her pussy lips, her ass cheeks. I let my tongue press against her pink puckered asshole which caused her to bite off a scream. At last I let my tongue move from the start of her buttocks all the way to her clit. As soon as my tongue touched her clit she stiffened. I let go immediately and started kissing her inner thighs again while she slowly calmed down.

"You're cruel, Jim. You're really cruel."

"See it as payback for yesterday. You had me almost coming three times before we came home from the restaurant last night. No wonder I came so hard. I'm repaying you now. I'm not torturing you, I want to give you the mother of all orgasms!"

Sarah didn't say anything, she only kept caressing her breasts, tossing her head to the sides, moaning louder and louder. My lips once again closed around her clit and I flicked it with my tongue. I put the first two fingers of my right hand inside her pussy and my pinky finger pushed against her anus. Pushing a little harder it slid in. I started fucking both her holes with my fingers as I sucked and flicked her clit. Suddenly Sarah screamed out loud.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOD!!!! I'M CUMMING!!! OHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSS!"

Her body just shook and her pussy held my fingers like a vice. Suddenly her pussy started pumping and a transparent fluid shot out of her in bursts. She'd had a fountain orgasm! Then she went completely limp. I looked at her and her eyes stared, unseeing, towards the sun. I moved up so I could kiss her lips but she was unconcious. She woke up after 10-15 seconds, smiling.

"What happened?"

"You fainted. You came so hard you even squirted. I have never seen that before. I only read about it."

"That. Was. The. Most. Intense. Orgasm. In my entire life. I've heard of "Little death" before but never experienced it. And a squirting orgasm. You WERE cruel, but by god it was worth it!"

I rested on my elbows above her and her pussy was like a magnet on my cock. I almost felt like my cock was drawn into her and suddenly I was buried deep inside her. I slowly moved in and out and Sarah took my every move and met it with her own. She put a hand between us and grabbed my scrotum. Without doing anything but holding on to it, she managed to send shivers down my spine. We made love like this for quite a long time. The only times my lips left hers were when I kissed her nipples. Sarah was rubbing her clit gently while I moved in and out of her very wet, tight-fitting pussy.

"Sarah, I want you from behind. Please?"

"Oh yeah! I love to feel your big cock doggy style. You get so deep. Fast and hard, baby, fast and hard!"

Sarah turned around and stuck her ass in the air. Her pussy gaped invitingly at me and I saw her fingers rolling her clit in anticipation. I entered her and in and solid push went in to the hilt. Sarah gave a short scream, followed by a satisfied laugh.

"You know what I like, Bro, that's for sure! Now fuck me. Fill my aching hole with your hot cream!"

I pounded her pussy doggy style and after a while I inserted my index finger into her ass. I pressed it slowly into her and when it was completely inside her I started fucking her ass with my finger while I fucked her pussy with my hard cock. Faster and faster I went, louder and louder Sarah shouted.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY WET PUSSY WITH THAT HARD COCK OF YOURS! FILL MY ACHING CUNT WITH YOUR HOT CUM! OH YEAH! OH YEAAAAAH! I'M CUMMING!!!"

"I'M GONNA CUM TOO, SIS! YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT! YOUR PUSSY'S SO TIGHT!"

"I WANT YOU TO CUM ON MY ASS!"

I pulled out and put the head of my cock against her asshole. I pushed just a little and suddenly my cock entered her ass. A loud yes! from Sarah told me she liked it as much as I did. It was just the head inside her, but that was enough to bring me off.

"OH FUCK, SARAH! I'M CUMMING! Unghnn...!"

With that, I pushed my cock further in and came like a fire hose, shooting spurt after heavy spurt into her anus. Sarah screamed and started squirting again while her whole body shook; it was like bull riding trying to hold on. I just kept cumming, it felt like it would never stop. And added to that I had Sarah squirting her pussy juices over my thighs. Naturally it stopped and I fell in a heap over my sister with my cock still buried in her asshole.

"Oh Jeez...that was even more intense than the last time." Sarah panted. "Whatever made you stick it in my ass? I said I wanted you to come on my ass, not in it." She smiled to show me she wasn't mad.

"I wanted to cum ON your asshole but probably because I'd had my finger there it was like I was drawn in and when I came I just automatically pushed, just like I would in your pussy. Instinct, I guess."

"It was fucking hot, that's what! I want your cock there another time, more planned like...look, it's dripping out of my asshole. Pity, I wanted to suck you clean but that won't happen now. Thank you, Jim. I love you."

"I love you too, Sarah, my beloved, my sister."

"We're kind of kinky, aren't we? I think I'll call that Helen woman tonight. Maybe invite her over tomorrow. What do you think?"

"You're more than enough for me, but if you want to, it's fine by me."

We kissed and got up to go to the shower. Then Sarah called Helen and invited her over for dinner the next evening.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds