• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Long Time Coming Ch. 04

A Long Time Coming Ch. 04

Love, sex. Sex, love.

“Fuck!” John silently groaned, looking at the naked back of the voluptuous blonde next to him. Silken gold hair trailing off to a long smooth back, thin waist, trim ass…..

Earlier that day John had arrived home to find no one around the house. He looked around and saw inside his bedroom to find it in shambles. His normally prim and proper wife had left their room a mess, which was totally uncharacteristic of her. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but the room had a strange odor to it, like a musk.

He heard the front door open and saw Jamie walking in gingerly. She had to sit the whole day after Marcus’ visit at school. She gingerly walked upstairs and remembered forgetting to make up her room after her and Marcus’ morning fuck session which had led to her being late to work.

“Hi honey!” she said startled, almost standing straight up but her ginger bottom disallowed that.

“Hey, forget to make the bed this morning or getting lazy when I’m not around?” John joked with his wife. Suddenly for some reason she seemed rushed almost nervous with her reply.

“Oh no, damn power went out this morning. My alarm clock didn’t go off and I rushed all over the place! When did you get back?”

John sensed a problem but not enough to warrant asking his wife. “Just a couple minutes ago…”

”Oh honey you must be hungry. Marcus and I had dinner last night from that Chinese place you like. The leftovers are in the fridge go fix yourself a plate. I need to shower, the school gets so hot these days I was a sweating like a pig.”

John decided to go to the kitchen and wait for the shower to turn on. The last couple months Jamie had been acting differently. When they were together she would be the sweet and friendly woman he had fallen in love with, yet every once in awhile she would start acting strangely. Like today, and why was she walking like that.

John was never one to jump to conclusions, but they’re lack of a sex life was finally starting to arouse his suspicions. They were never that sexual a couple, so at first he hadn’t really noticed. He attributed to an old couple just getting used to each other. He really noticed when they did make love though that Jamie rarely had that fire that she used to have and somehow sex with her seemed empty.

With the shower running John to a walk to the hamper and looked for her clothes. It was a sick idea, but with the way she was walking today it would be the only time to really try and confirm his fears. He opened the hamper and searched it. There were so many panties, which ones did she wear today? He looked for what looked like a fresh pair. There were none though. He reached to the bottom of the hamper and pulled out at least two or three, he immediately noticed white stains all over them. They had to be old…..and the stains were so large.

He looked in the direction of the shower in almost disbelief. There had to be some explanation. Suddenly the water stopped and while he had evidence in his hand he decided to wait. He needed to know for sure. He retreated to the kitchen and spent the rest of the time as if nothing was going on.

While eating in the kitchen the phone rang and Jamie quickly picked it up. It was Marcus from his cell phone. Wanting to know if the coast was clear and if he should come home ready for some of his Ms. Jamie.

“Hello?” she answered with John looking at her.

“umm, no, I mean yes.”

“well, Oh John came home early today.”

“yup I’m sure he’ll be glad to hear from you.”

“Ok see you tomorrow then.” A line Jamie threw in to deceive John should he ask who it was. When he did ask she mentioned it was a co-worker.

In an almost zombie-like state John left his house.

”That’s it, she’s fucking someone at work. Fucking bitch!” he said through clenched teeth as he drove through town. Driving by a bar, the thought of some beverages seemed so appropriate right now.

The bar was filled and loud, John took his seat along the stool and proceeded to ask the bartender for glass after glass. The bar-goers cheered on the team on the screen, but John stared at his glass contemplating all the different scenarios and bastards that could be doing his wife. “Motherfuckers!” he grumbled.

“Wow, you really don’t like San Francisco do you?” a light voice asked.

John was ready to bash in the face of anyone who bothered his loathing until his eyes fell upon the face of an amazing blonde.

“I wasn’t watching the TV, sorry.” John managed to stammer out of his mouth. He was half pissed, half aroused.

“I noticed.” The blonde said smiling. She winked at him and John was almost positive she saw his wedding ring.

The two began to talk and as the night wore on they were both buying each other drinks. Turns out the blonde was a former cheerleader for a minor-league basketball team in a nearby team. She was now a dance instructor at a local health club. Her body was trim and svelte and save for two generous breasts everything else on her was thin.

John didn’t divulge the real reason for his sorrow, yet his secretive mood only provided him a dark and dangerous edge that the blonde was beginning to really enjoy.

Flash back to John’s house where Marcus walked through the door.

“John?” Jamie asked, her tears almost dry now.

“No, Ms. Jamie it’s me.” Marcus said rushing to her, after seeing her face in obvious anguish. “Marcus, John has been gone for hours, I called everywhere!” she cried into his chest.

“No Jamie I saw him at O’Malley’s. You know that bar outside campus.”

“What?”

“When you said he was at home I decided to grab some food with my buddies. We went to catch a game at the bar and I saw him at the bar. He seemed a little pissed so I left him alone.”

Marcus had actually wanted to leave as soon as he saw John. He knew his white lover was now home alone even though it would be risky he had to have some pussy. Then again his buddies kept him from leaving right away and after the game they went to grab some food. Full of food he was now on the hunt for something else.

“That fucker!” Jamie stood up yelling trying to dry her eyes. “I’m here going nuts about him and he’s at some bar. Was he there with his buddy Steve? That fucker is always trying to get him to tag along, the fucker is divorced twice for a reason.”

Marcus had never seen her so mad. “I don’t think I saw him with anyone, I only caught a glimpse of him, it was packed.”

“Fuck him!” Jamie who began to kneel on the couch. “He wants to stuff his face with nuts and beer, I’m going to stuff my mouth with some big cock!”

Jamie had learned to love giving head and now full of anger she wanted nothing more than to engulf Marcus’ cock with her mouth. She reached into his pants and fished out his familiar cock. Flicking her tongue across his head she jerked his shaft and asked, “Now is this better than booze baby?”

Marcus groaned, “Oh you know it baby.” Stroking her hair as she proceeded to stuff his cock into her mouth.

In another part of town…

The apartment door swung open and John’s tongue was fighting Michelle’s (the blonde.) Her breasts were heaving with her heavy breathing as he reached under her shirt and exposed her large breasts. John proceeded to squeeze each one and bite on them like a sub sandwich.

Pulling on her nipples with his teeth she reached down and struggled with his belt as they fell back onto her couch. John hurriedly pulled her shirt over her head and reached underneath her skirt to move her panties aside.

Michelle was groaning and moaning under the weight of his body. The alcohol and his animal like lust was putting her into a fervor. She needed dick now! She fished out his cock and kissed him full on the lips and sneered, “fuck me John, fuck me!” through gritted teeth.

John sunk into his first strange pussy since he had been married. There was the girl at his bachelor party and since then it had been Jamie forever.

She wrapped her legs around him and drew him closer, harder, faster than ever before. John can’t remember fucking so hard or for so long before. The alcohol empowered him as he grabbed and clutched her large breasts, so soft and firm at the same time.

While back at home…..

Long brown hair falling down in waves to a large white ass hanging between two large black legs. Rising upon a black mast shining in pussy juices Jamie hugged Marcus head to her breasts as he gently licked and sucked her breasts. She had been riding him for a good long time as her pussy began to clamp down on him.

They both moaned at her increased tightness, Marcus’ hand grabbed a large handful of white ass and guided her along his mast. She rolled her hips towards him enjoying the exquisite pressure brought by his large pole. They slowly rolled into a long orgasm that cultivated with Jamie holding her breath and spasming as Marcus’ cock left jet after jet of cum inside of her. They both looked into each other’s eyes in disbelief of the amazing orgasm they had just shared.

Back at the apartment…..

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!” Michelle screamed, her long blonde hair nothing more than reigns as John held tightly. He pulled her hair, making her arch her back as he repeatedly slammed into her. His ball sack banging her clit as he thrust into her over and over…

The booze had made them light-headed and when Michelle orgasmed from the rough sex she fell face forward as John continued to fuck her until he pulled out of her and rolled off his condom cumming all over her ass.

John fell to the side in exhaustion, breathing heavily, eyes closed hands on his head. He just fell asleep in this strange woman’s house.

Back home…

Water dripping down their bodies, Marcus ran the soap over Jamie’s large breasts and Jamie ran the soap along his large cock. They smiled at each other.

“What if John comes home right now?” Marcus asked…

“Well I’ll keep him out of the bathroom, right now I want to be naughty as long as he’s being an asshole!”

“Oh you can be naughty alright.” Marcus smiled pinching her nipple.

“I love that man so much and then he pulls shit like that.” Jamie frowned as she lovingly stroked that cock. “but you know what else I love?”

“I can take a guess…” Marcus said eyeing her face through the rising steam.

She shared a long lurid kiss with Marcus. Their tongues played as she curled her arms about his head. His soapy cock hung between them and she captured it between his legs.

“Look, I have a plan right now.” Jamie said with a grin.

“What’s that Ms. Jamie?” Marcus asked bending his head to suck on her breasts.

“Well since your doing that….First your going to fuck me again, then we have to go find John. It’s getting late and he should be back by now.”

“Why don’t we just go now?” Marcus asked, knowing the full answer.

Jaime turned around in the shower, presenting her full ass to Marcus. She backed against him and rubbed it up and down along his cock. “Do you want to go now?” she asked. Marcus could only grin and begin to stroke his cock.

That morning….

Jamie and Marcus were making phone calls all over the place after searching for most of the night. John’s car was still at the bar parking lot yet no one knew where he was.

John was laying next to Michelle and was analyzing the night before. Last night was an incredible experience. While his wife was beautiful in her own right this woman was gorgeous as well. The sex he enjoyed with her was so different and amazing. It was like he was a teenager again yet only able to enjoy it more.

It was then that he realized that he wanted to keep fucking Michelle, yet waking up next to her was not the same as waking up next to Jamie. Is it possible to fuck someone and love someone else? Is this what Jamie was going through? John began to think that if she was having an affair Jamie would have the decency to end it with him if she truly didn’t love him. She’s not the type to do anything half way or waste her life in a sham of a marriage.

While most men would keep fucking Michelle so did John. In fact their affair has been going on through the summer while Marcus and Jamie said their last goodbye’s when Marcus went home for the summer. Jamie didn’t take another lover. She wasn’t a habitual cheater. Her year with Marcus was something she’d cherish and never trade forever, however she really enjoyed getting back to normal. Even though John was acting strange the last couple weeks, especially when they made love. If just wasn’t the same it was as if…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Long Time Coming Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds