• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Time Cumming

A Long Time Cumming

I guess you could say it all started about a year ago; It was then that I began looking at my cousin, 11 years my junior, in a whole new light.

The Thanksgiving festivities had come to a close and the only people left awake in my grandparents' living room was my cousin Greg and myself. It would be hours before my husband was home from work and I just didn't feel like venturing out in the cold to head home just yet. And so it was that Greg and I ended up hanging out and reading through a random travel magazine we found laying around.

We were sitting close to one another on the sofa, the edges of our bodies touching, as we flipped through the magazine making comments at the ads and articles. I shifted my position to be more comfortable which not only brought me closer to Greg but also my leg rubbed firmly up against his. I thought nothing of it until he inhaled sharply, forgetting what it was he had been saying.

I'm not sure what got into me, maybe I was just feeling frisky, but I started experimenting with rubbing my leg slowly against his and listening to his breathing change as I did. After reaching across him to turn the page of the magazine, my large breast pressing into his arm, I stole a quick glance at his crotch to see if my suspicions were correct. Even through his jeans there was no missing his fully erect cock staring back at me.

I knew this was my cousin. I knew this was the same boy I once babysat for and whose diapers I once changed. I knew he was barely 18. I knew all of that and yet there was no denying the warm dampness gathering between my thighs. There was no denying the magnitude of excitement I experienced knowing that the little teasing touches we'd been playing at had this young man fully erect: just for me.

The tormenting teasing continued for close to an hour. We both pretended not to notice the desperate shallow breaths we were taking. We both pretended we didn't notice that this or that touch had lightly brushed against sensitive sexual areas. By the time I got up to go home he had trouble even standing to hug me goodbye.

And so my obsession began. My thoughts constantly drifted to my cousin and to that night. The enjoyment of quietly flirting with disaster quickly turned into a need: a need for us to tease one another again; a need for us to take it further.

The months that passed were pure torture. We saw one another for this and that family event. We teased one another quietly and without acknowledgment when we were along but we hardly ever were. We talked via text, sharing stories and just chatting. Aside from a closer friendship than you'd expect considering the age gap, we were a normal set of cousins.

Then opportunity knocked. Unforeseen circumstances left him needing to be picked up from college and a place to crash for the weekend before leaving for spring break. I, as you could imagine, was more than happy to oblige.

The evening after I picked him up went slowly. We went out to dinner and generally just hung out and had a few drinks at the house. My husband working nights meant I knew we'd have the house to ourselves a while before he'd be home.

We eventually took our drinks into the living room and settled in close together on the sofa to watch a movie. We were not sitting there long before i felt his leg slide closer to mine, rubbing against the bare flesh of my leg from beyond the hem of my skirt. My breath shuddered as I exhaled and I knew he'd noticed and took that as a form of approval. He rubbed his leg against mine again and I pushed back to reciprocate. Soon we were both breathing shallowly and almost consistently rubbing back and forth against one another although we both seemed frozen and unable to make a move.

When I looked down I noticed the hem of my skirt had been displaced amidst all of the rubbing and it was now dangerously close to revealing my panties. I don't think I was the only one to notice as I felt his eyes burning holes in my exposed flesh.

That is when he took a chance. He reached his hand out, and in an attempt to mock tickle me he grazed his fingers over my knees, trying to tickle the inside edge of knee and leg. I giggled, playing along, at his tickles and let my legs drift slightly apart as he tickled higher up my inner thighs.

"Careful or I just might tickle you back!" I said between giggles.

"I'm not afraid!" He replied.

I reached around to tickle him back. I swear I was aiming for his stomach but my desire or the alcohol skewed my targeting skills and my hand landed square on his hard cock.

We both instantly froze. The giggling stopped, his fingers still rested on my thigh, and I was simply frozen and unable to pull away. It felt like 15 minutes that we sat there in utter shock, neither of us breathing.

"Well, this is it." I thought.

I loosely wrapped my fingers around his cock under his jeans and gave it a slow motioned stroke down to the base and back up to its tip. I was terrified he'd respond asking what on earth I was doing but he simply stared, watching my hand travel down his cock and back again. When my hand had completed one stroke of his cock I stopped, trying to gauge his response. I was rewarded with his leaning his head back against the couch with a low and relieved moan.

I took that approval and slowly stroked his cock over his pants. His hand, resting on my thigh, now squeezed my flesh and released as he let his fingers travel over my smooth skin.

That little voice inside my head that told me this was so wrong had long since been silenced, and based on Greg's constant moans at my touch I believed he was definitely a willing participant in the debauchery I had planned.

I let go of his cock which was met with a bit of a sigh and sad look. I smirked at him as I reached for the button to his jeans and his eyes grew wide with disbelief. If we were going to cross boundaries we might as well go all out. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and at long last pulled his hard cock out in my soft tender hands. I could tell part of him wanted to protest but the minute I wrapped my hand around him, stroking him strongly, the guilt dissolved behind desiring eyes.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to have it. My hand still wrapped around his cock I quickly slid off of the sofa and settled, kneeling, on the floor between his thighs. He looked at me with eyes that told me he knew he had just died and gone to heaven. I leaned forward, taking first the head of his huge cock in my mouth and then swallowing it down inch by inch until he was completely in my mouth.

"Oh fuck... Kerri." He said breathlessly as his hand found its way to the back of my head, tangled in my curly mess of hair.

I bobbed my head along the length of his cock, each time being sure to force every inch of him down my throat before withdrawing. He moaned my name over and over echoing my own thoughts which kept repeating his. My inner voice echoed "Yes it is Greg's cock in your mouth, your throat. Greg's cock: your cousin's cock is down your throat!"

I was going wild, sucking his cock with excitement I've never had before. And that is when I felt it; I felt it throbbing between my thighs. That is when I realized I was about to orgasm solely from the sensation of having his cock in my mouth. Oh God, I was so close.

And that's when he said it.

"You like that don't you? You love sucking your cousin's cock?"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I nearly choked on his cock as the orgasm ripped through me. I couldn't help but drop his cock from my mouth as I whole body trembled in one of the strongest orgasms I've ever felt. I looked up at him, breathless, and savage.

He looked, curious.

"Did you just."

I answered before he could even finish his question, nodding quickly as I caught my breath.

That was it. There was no more time for games. Without words I climbed on top of him on the sofa, straddling his lap. I pulled my soaked panties to the side and guided myself down on his his huge cock. As he sunk deeper into me and finally filled me - finally obtained what we'd both be aching for - we both let out a sigh of relief.

I slowly began to bounce on his cock as he worked to pull off my top and bra. He squeezed and bit at my tits as I rode him, unable to take his eyes off me. Oh God his cock feel so good inside me, perfect. I ride him harder now, faster. Lifting myself until his cock is almost out of me and then slamming back down into his lap. He's going crazy. We both can barely breathe, dripping in ecstasy.

"I... I can't believe..." I started, out of breath.

"I'm fucking my cousin!" He finished my thought.

I grabbed him and pulled his lips to mine for the first time. Our lips sunk into one another. I could tell another orgasm was rising in me and my cunt squeezed his cock as I rode him. We spoke in whispers, our lips close to one another, every statement a shared breath.

"You're cock... is inside me." "I know!" "You're my cousin and I'm fucking you." "You used to babysit me." "Oh God! I'm fucking my cousin!" "And you love it!" "Oh God I do! I love it!" "I've wanted this for so long Kerri."

I couldn't take it anymore. As he said my name he pressed his lips into mine and an orgasm ripped through me, my body clamping down on his cock as I trembled around it.

He broke the kiss "Fuck!"

I could feel his cum filling me as he orgasmed. My cunt squeezed every drop he had inside of me as we both collapsed together, sweating and panting.

As we laid on the sofa, trying to catch our breath he whispered to me. "Kerri, I've been fantasizing about this since Thanksgiving."

"Me too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Time Cumming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds