A Long Weekend with Mom Ch. 01

Suddenly, Holly puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back against the side of the tub. She immediately flips over to straddle me. My still rock hard cock begging for attention. All I can do is stare up at her magnificent body into her eyes. I've never seen this woman before, so completely consumed by her carnal needs. There are no words, only urgency and lust. I want her so fucking bad right now! Holly pulls the side ties of her bottoms and they drift away on the current of the jets. She's breathing hard as she takes my massive hard-on in a small trembling hand, lining up my head with her dripping pussy.

I put my hands on her hips and as I look into her fiery eyes, I pull her down swiftly; driving my thick cock deep inside her in one stroke. She's so wet it happens easily, but Holly gives a small grunt of pain from the sudden intrusion. I have never been in a pussy this fucking tight and it's the most amazing sensation I've felt. I watch as Holly begins pumping herself up and down in full strokes, impaling herself on my full length each time as I try to match her with my own upward strokes.

"Uhhn! Uhhn! Uhhn! Yeah Baby, just like that! Fuck me Ben!" Holly's groaning at me. Her head is thrown backwards, writhing around in pleasure. I grunt and thrust deep, before I flip her around so that I'm behind her.

"OH GOD! YESSS!" She cries loudly. She gasps again as I pull back to the head and drive my throbbing cock deep inside her again. I'm grunting loudly now as I fuck Holly from behind. I realize I can tell she's getting close, which comes as a relief, as I'm rapidly approaching too.

"Fuck me harder, Baby! I'm almost there! Don't fucking stop!" She's continually shouting as my thrusts become shorter and faster. "AAHHH!" She cries out as the waves of her first orgasm hit her. Her body shakes and she tightens her grip on my cock, which almost sends me over the edge. I manage to hold off as her orgasm passes. After a moment's pause, I continue my thrusts as I feel the end approach. She's still breathing harder.... grunting and bucking her hips.

"Oh, SHIT. I'm gonna cum baby, I can't hold it off!!" I yell out.

She turns to look back at me, still frantically grinding against me. "Do it Baby, fucking cum in my Pussy. Fill me up!!"

"AH, AH, AH.... SHIT!" I'm screaming as I give one final thrust into her and begin pumping her full of my hot cum. FUCK! I've never come this much in my life! As I'm filling my Mom up; I feel her again tighten around me, only much harder this time.

Suddenly Holly is yelling too. "Oh, Jesus! I'm cumming again!!!" As she keeps on grinding her pussy against my spent cock until finally.... it passes.

She collapses against the side of the tub and I on top of her. Neither one of us can catch our breath. Panting and dripping with sweat, I lean down and kiss the back of her neck gently; feeling her shiver slightly at my touch.

"You... That... WOW..." Is all I can manage between breaths, still collapsed against her back.

"I... know..." She replies and turns to smile up at me.

I pull out of her and immediately, all of my cum begins pouring out of her and spilling into the water. I turn Holly around and pull her close; kissing her passionately. I then start to clean her up there in the hot tub. As soon as I'm finished, I help her out.

I look her in the eyes. "I love you Mom" I whisper to her. I pick her up and carry her back into the house, where we climb into bed together and are immediately asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds