A Long Weekend with Mom Ch. 02

"Ah, but don't forget." Holly starts seductively. "I AM still your mother and Moms take care of their babies."

With that, she pushes me back against the wall of the shower and presses her body against mine. I can't believe my eyes as my own Mom, slowly slides down my front until she's kneeling in front of me.

Placing her hands on my knees, Holly looks up into my eyes. "Go ahead Ben." Her hands moving up and down the sides of my thighs. "Tell Mommy what you want me to do to you. Tell me what my Man needs"

I shudder hard. "Fuuuuuck..... This girl could make me cum just by reading the phone book to me." I think to myself as I stare into those huge brown eyes.

"I... I want you to suck my cock Mommy. I want you to put my balls in your mouth and then play with them!" Did I really just say that to my MOM?! "I want my dick in your mouth and I want to watch as you take it all down.... and then?" I lean down to her, and stroke her cheek with my finger. "I want to cum all over your fucking pretty little face!"

She closes her eyes and I see her shudder. When she opens them, her eyes are ablaze and wild with lust again. She's completely insatiable!

"Mmmm. Don't you worry Ben, Mommy's going to take care of you Baby. You'll get to have my face. In fact, you can have whatever you want from me."

With that, her hands work up the insides of my thighs. I'm already fully hard again and my throbbing cock stands straight out. Standing at attention and swaying slightly in the stream of water. I brace myself against the wall, just watching her in awe.

I gasp out loud as I feel her tongue make contact with my testicles, running all around their circumference. I can't even stop my self from moaning as she gently tugs at my scrotum with her teeth. That's a new one for me. I can't even remember the last time I had a real blow job! I grin down at my Mom and the look she returns to me is all I need, to know that I'm in for a hell of a ride.

I watch as Holly opens her mouth wide and carefully wraps her juicy, full lips around most of my balls. They're not huge, but still just a little to big for her perfect mouth. I lean my head back against the wall and close my eyes as I'm taken over by the sensation of her tongue writhing all around it. Moments later, she releases me.

As I look down, she winks at me and wraps her small hand around the base of my erection. Her tongue slides out from between her lips and I shudder as she drags it along the underside, from base to tip. When she reaches my dark purple mushroom, she runs her tongue around that as well; then down the little slit in it. The whole time, never breaking eye contact with me. She's fucking phenomenal at this!

Then It happens. I watch as my beautiful Mom opens her mouth and swallows my throbbing cock. My brain stops working. My lungs stop working. I gasp out loud for air as I watch her take me deeper; her tongue doing incredible things on my veiny shaft. She sucks hard and pushes further until I can feel the back of her throat.

She drags back off me, panting slightly as I pop out. "Oooh!" she giggles. "Baby, you taste amazing! I love the way you feel inside my mouth. Do you want me to keep going?" She asks coyly, already knowing the answer.

"Oh my god, YES! Please don't stop Mom!" Now I'm pleading with her, just like she was this morning.

She smiles and shifts lower on her knees. She grips me again and she swallows me whole; inching me further and further down. I'm not exactly small and I know it's a tight fit, but she's a fucking pro at this! I feel her teeth bump my base and I know I'm again, balls deep in my Mom. She starts to work me in and out; her head bobbing faster and faster, up and down my shaft.

"Oohhhh, god Mom. Don't fucking stop! Fuck, you're mouth feels incredible. Ohhh, fuck, faster!" She does just what I say and picks up her pace a little more; this time starting to stroke me at the same time.

My eyes are still shut, but I can tell that she's playing with herself. She's clearly enjoying this too. Holly starts to moan as I'm in her mouth and that almost sends me over the edge. I know I can't hold on long now.

"OH! Ohhhh, shit. I'm going to cum! I can't fucking hold on!"

I'm losing this fight fast and she doesn't seem to hear me. I grab her wet hair in my right hand, but not enough to hurt her. Pulling her back and holding her so she's looking up at me with those fucking huge eyes. With my left, I quickly grab my straining hard-on and point it at Holly's face. Furiously stroking myself; I hold her like that, our eyes locked together.

"God Ben, do it! Mommy's face is right here and it's yours. I want your hot load all over me!" She's breathless now and still fiercely rubbing her clit; pushing herself closer to orgasm as well. Suddenly, her other hand is firmly grasping my balls and that's it for me.

"FUUUUCK!! Oh, god yeah! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I'm yelling as I pump. I vaguely hear Holly cum as well. My first spurt is big and stretches from her nose, up her forehead and I'm not nearly finished. Four! Five! Six! Seven spurts later, I'm panting and my spent cock is softening in my hand, still oozing out the last of my load.

"Ooohh!!" Holly squeals, opening her eyes and giggling. "Wow! That was so hot Ben! Oh, god I was so turned on by that!" She's out of breath too. I can't help but marvel at the image of my own Mom on her knees in front of me, her face covered in my seed and apparently delighted by it.

"God you're adorable." I reach down to help her to her feet. "Come here, let me clean you up." But she swats my hands away gently.

"Ah Ah Ah!! Not so fast! I'm not done returning your favor from this morning!" And with that, Mom wipes my cum off her face and into her mouth, swallowing it all. "Ooh, you're really yummy!" She purrs, before leaning in and cleaning me off with her mouth.

"Here, let me help you." I offer my hand and she takes it. I help her to her feet and embrace her tightly. "Thank you Holly, that was incredible. I loved that." I gently kiss her lips and can taste my own saltiness there. From there, I grab a washcloth and finish cleaning up her face, before grabbing the soap.

"What are you doing Hon?"

I chuckle softly. "Well, we were both in here for a reason right? Besides, we're going to need showers for my surprise later tonight." I embrace her softly from behind, so that my temporarily satiated cock is nestled between the soft mounds of her ass cheeks as I plant a string of delicate kisses down the right side of her slender neck. "I thought I could give you some help washing up.... If that's alright with you?"

"Oh! Of course it is Ben! I'm sorry. I've never had anyone do that for me. You're terribly sweet to me. I'd love some help" She smiles as she cranes her neck back to see me.

I get to work, running the soap and my hands all over her body from behind; making sure that I don't miss a spot. It's erotic for both of us, but not sexual. More like an intimate moment between two lovers. She leans into me as I work and she sighs and moans softly every once in a while. After I'm finished with her body, I pour some shampoo into my hand and begin to gently massage it into her hair.

"Really? A surprise?" She asks me after a few minutes, breaking the silence. "You're going to spoil me Babe. You don't have to do anything special for me." But I can hear the coo in her voice, knowing full well that she's moved by the idea.

I laugh. "Well that's just ridiculous Mom! You're going to really like it I think. I'm going to treat you like a queen tonight. Just like you deserve."

She steps away from me and I watch as she steps into the jet of water to rinse off. She gives me a sultry look and makes a bit of a show of it. A moment later, she takes the soap from me and does the same thing for me. We shut of the now barely warm water and step out. I move forward and toss her a towel before grabbing my own. Still dripping, I poke my head into our room and check the time. It's 4:45pm. I smile to myself, knowing that it's just enough time.

Turning back to Mom I pause, just taking in the sight of her toweling herself dry. Every movement she makes, every mundane act, I seem to find irresistibly sexy. Shaking my head to clear it, I walk towards her. She stops in the middle of drying her tummy and smiles at me.

"What's up, Hon?" She asks me brightly.

"How would you feel if I said you should dress up tonight, Mom?"

"Dress up? You mean like something nice and makeup?"

I smile back at her. "Well, everything you own is nice Mom and you look beautiful regardless of what you wear. But yeah, that's the idea. I know that you've always got some sort of sassy dress for "just in case", whenever you go somewhere. What do you think?"

Launching herself into my arms, she squeals. "Oooh!! Ben, that sounds fantastic! Where are we going?!"

"Hey! I can't go ruining the surprise now, can i?"

"Fine then!" Pretending to pout, she resumes drying herself off. "Off with you then Mister. I've got some work to do. You're going to have to wait in the living room!" Smiling wickedly at me, she shoos me out the door.

I immediately head to my bag and after rummaging through; I opt for a pair of dark blue denim jeans and a white button down dress shirt (the kind you wear un-tucked); along with my black sports coat and dress shoes. I dress quickly and head out of the room, pausing briefly to examine reflection in the large mirror. Running my hand over the several days of unshaven stubble, I ponder whether I should shave. I decide that I'm happy with my look, pick up my shoes and walk out. Since I have some time to kill, I decide to lay on the couch and close my eyes.

I doze off and when I come too again, I glance at my watch and see that it's 6:15 now. I feel a slight stirring in my pants, knowing that Mom should be out soon. I can't wait to see what she's wearing this evening. I stand up from the couch and am about to walk back to check on her, when I hear her voice float sensually down the hall.

"Are you ready to see, Love?"

"Absolutely, Mom!"

I hear the clicking of her heels on the hardwood floor and I can only stand there holding my breath. Moments later, Mom comes strolling down the hall like it's a fashion show catwalk and my jaw drops.

"Mom.... Wow...." I whisper softly as she steps towards me. She's wearing a stunning black strapless dress that hugs her every curve from the bust to about half-way up her thigh; where it flares out subtly, finishing with an extremely sexy Asymmetrical hem. Under the dress is a strapless bra. It's pushing her already perky 36a breasts up even further, giving her some incredible cleavage. Mom's also wearing one of those small, sexy, drop necklaces that draw your eyes to down to her cleavage. Her make up is subtle, mostly b/c she doesn't need it to look gorgeous. She never wears it in her day to day life, only when she dresses up. When she does, it just makes all of her features just pop. She's also teased her shoulder-length dirty blond hair from naturally straight, into a sexy, flowing and slightly wavy style. I look her up and down and notice that she's finished off the whole outfit with a sassy pair of black, strappy 4 inch heels.

Taking another nervous step forward, she holds out her hands to the side. "...Do you like it, Ben?" Her voice is barely a whisper.

"You... You look incredible." My own voice is hardly any louder and I can't take my eyes off of her. She looks absolutely incredible. As I talk, I slowly circle all the way around her; my eyes roaming hungrily over her figure. This is far from the first time that Mom's modeled new clothes for me, wanting my input. I've never let her do that whole "spin" thing that Women do. I think it demeaning, like she's being put on display rather than being appreciated or admired. I make my way back to my starting point, gently pulling her into my arms as I do; her uncertain eyes never leaving mine.

"Are you sure?"

I kiss her passionately, but gently so as not to mess up her lipstick or makeup. "You look utterly stunning Mom. Everyone will be looking at you tonight."

At this, she lightly kisses me back (the kind that leaves you wanting more) and whispers "I love you Babe."

"Come on, we've got an evening planned." Smiling adoringly, I offer my arm to her and she loops her own through it and I escort her out the door and off to dinner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds