• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Fulfilled

A Love Fulfilled

Tracy heard moans coming from her son's room, she began to get concerned and decided to peek in and see if her son was ok. Tracy walked to her son's door and pushed it open just enough to peek in and gasped in surprise at what she saw. Her son was laying on his back on his bed, naked, his eyes shut and stroking his hard cock. Tracy stood in the doorway unable to take her eyes from her son's hard penis. She was locked in a trance watching as his hand slid up and down his cock. She knew she shouldn't be watching but she had been without a lover for years. Her husband had run off when her son was only two and left Tracy to raise her son alone. She had dated a few guys since but she didn't feel comfortable enough with any of them to let them sleep with her.

Tracy knew that her son was at the age where he would start to take interest in girls as wives and she found the thought of him with girls disturbing to her. She didn't feel that she was jealous, only that she didn't want her son to leave her as well since he was all she had left. She loved him very much and couldn't bare the thought of loosing him like she had lost his father before. After all he was a senior in high school and would be graduating soon. He was approaching his nineteenth birthday and Tracy felt it was only a matter of time before he started seriously dating, looking for a spouse and not just a good time.

Tracy watched her son intensely as he rubbed his penis, bringing himself closer and closer to orgasm. She couldn't help but begin to become aroused at the sight of her son masturbating even though she knew that it was wrong of her. She began to question the taboo of it, wondering why if she and her son truly loved each other then why shouldn't they be able to express that love physically. She quickly pushed the thought from her mind, knowing that incest was wrong even if both people loved each other, society told her so.

Tracy was about the leave when her son reached his orgasm and began to moan loudly. Tracy was shocked that as her son started moaning "Oh mom, oh mommy!" as his thick white semen flew from the head of his penis and splashed down onto his chest and bed sheet. Tracy couldn't believe her ears; her son was fantasizing about her as he masturbated. She quickly left his doorway and ran to her room to gather her thoughts.

Later that evening, Tracy was in the kitchen finishing up some dishes after dinner while her son had gone to take a shower before bed. She was wearing a short sun dress that ended mid thigh and was slightly low cut to show a little of her ample cleavage. Tracy had always been proud of her body, having worked hard to stay in shape after having her son and going through the stress of a divorce, exercising became an outlet for her and helped her to keep her mind off her mistake of marrying that bastard of an ex-husband.

Her son came into the kitchen and walked up behind his mother and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly. Tracy caught her breath as she felt his penis, hard as a rock, pressing into the crack of her full ass. She stood still for a second, loving the feeling of a hard cock pressing into her ass, she surprised herself when she realized she had begun to press her ass back onto her son's hardness. She expected him to release her, possibly frightened by her pressing back onto him. However he only held her tighter and began to hump his penis up and down the crack of his mother's ass.

He wanted nothing more then to pull his mothers dress up and slide his cock into the hole that he came from. He knew his feelings weren't right, but he was obsessed with his mother. She raised him alone and had always gone far out of her way to make sure that he was always happy; she made it difficult not to fall in love with her. It didn't help that she was such a strikingly beautiful woman. She was tall with long silky legs that came up to her large rounded ass. His hands began to explore her; he hadn't planned for this, just wanting to hold her lithe figure in his arms for a moment then head to bed to masturbate to thoughts of her. But he could feel his mother pressing her ass back onto him and hear her soft moans when he started to rub his cock against her ass.

"Oh Reese. Yes." Tracy moaned feeling her son's hands begin to explore her slender form. He started at her slim waist, gliding his hands in the arc from her hips up to her ribs then he moved towards the front and his hands wrapped over her ample breasts. He didn't squeeze at first, just rubbed his hands over them, gauging the size and fullness, and then began to squeeze them gently.

Tracy's head was swirling, she was being felt up by her son while they both pressed their bodies into each other, and she loved ever second of it. Her pussy was dripping with juice, more than ready to accept her loving son's young penis. She couldn't take it anymore; she had to have her son. At that moment she wanted nothing more then to feel his cock deep in her waiting vagina. She knew that Reese wanted it too and Tracy was willing to do anything for her son even if it meant becoming his lover.

'Her son's lover', Tracy smiled at the thought finding that she really liked the idea. She made up her mind; she would give herself fully to her son, to love him both mentally and physically. She would do anything he asked her to do; she didn't care what it was, just as long as it made him happy. Tracy turned around and faced her son, his hands sliding back to her hips.

She put her hands on his face and pulled his lips to hers and the two embraced in a passionate kiss, their tongues danced and played inside his mouth. His hands slid down over her round ass and gently massaged her cheeks while they embraced as lovers. Tracy broke their kiss then dropped to her knees and the hard kitchen floor, ignoring the pain on her knees as they pressed against the hardwood floor. Reese was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs that he had slipped on after and shower and Tracy quickly pulled them down to the floor and swallowed his hard penis. She didn't even stop to look at it, not caring how big it was nor how it looked, just plunged as much of it's hardness as deep into her mouth as she could get it. She didn't go slow, just sucked like a vacuum on her son's cock wanting to taste his hot cum as soon as she could.

She didn't have to wait long, her son had never experienced such a feeling and he was soon thrusting his cock into his mother's mouth as she sucked, she felt him tighten his muscles and thrust into her mouth one final time as his cock exploded into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could to make sure none of her son's hot sperm escaped her hungry mouth as he filled it. Tracy released her son after sucking his penis dry of it's cum; she took a hold of his penis and noticed it was still as hard as before.

Neither spoke as Tracy stood, still holding her son's penis, and embraced him with another passionate kiss. Tracy broke this kiss sooner and turned around and bent over the counter and wiggled her ass in front of her son. Reese didn't need anymore than that and lifted his mother's dress up to her hips, pushed her cotton panties to the side and slowly slid his cock inside his mother.

Tracy gasped as her son slid his penis as far as he could back into the pussy that he had used to enter the world long before. She was so happy to have her son so close to her, she had loved his father long ago and at the time thought that having the man she loved deep inside her vagina was the best it got, but she now found she was wrong, having her loving son inside her was far better. Reese hadn't even started to thrust yet and Tracy was already in awe of the pleasure that surged through her body, emanating from her pussy.

Reese savored the feel of his mother's canal, the warmth and wetness, and marveled at the tightness of it as it hadn't been filled since his father was there so long before. Her muscles contracted, pulling at his cock, as if it was trying to pull him back into the womb he came from. He glided his hands across the roundness of her ass cheeks, feeling the soft skin and gently squeezing every now and then to feel the pillow like fat.

"Mom you feel amazing." Reese said as he leaned over her to hold her close and massage her large breasts through her dress. He noticed that tears began to run down her gentle face.

"Mom, are you ok? We can stop if you want." Reese was concerned.

"No baby, I'm ok." Tracy said in a shaky voice. "It's just, how can something that's supposed to be bad feel so incredibly good? My god we haven't even started and already you've surpassed any pleasure I've felt before."

They stood still for a few moments, each adjusting to the new pleasures they were feeling.

"Make love to me Reese. Make me yours. I want to be your lover, your slave even, anything to make you happy son. Fuck me all you want, fill me with your incestuous sperm until I'm overflowing! I'll do whatever you want as long as you stay with me."

Reese wasn't convinced that she was ok, but he didn't know what to do about it except for what she told him to do. He was more than happy to oblige, she had done so much for him he was happy to give her what she wanted, plus it was what he wanted as well. He slowly pulled his cock put of her pussy until only the head remained filling her then he slowly slid back onto her. His mother moaned softly as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her, fulfilling the dream he's had since he first learned what his penis was used for. He was happy to give her what she wanted, he'd be happy to never leave her pussy again. It felt so incredible inside of her, far better than any of the girls he had been with before.

As her son steadily increased his speed of thrusts into her, Tracy realized that her son couldn't be a virgin and it made her a little sad to know that she didn't get to be the one to take his cherry but the fucking that she was now receiving quickly made her forget about it as she was now benefiting from whatever experience he had.

"Oh yes son, fuck me good. Fuck your mother's pussy with your hard cock." Tracy couldn't believe how dirty she sounded. She didn't normally enjoy dirty talk, but for some reason she became wetter when vocalizing their incest.

"How's it feel son? How does it feel to fuck the pussy you came from?"

"You feel so incredible mom. Every nerve in my cock is on fire! I don't want to ever stop; I want to fuck you forever!" Reese shouted as he began pounding his mother as hard to he could muster.

The slapping sound of Reese's crotch smacking into his mother's ass echoed throughout the kitchen, their moans and screams filled the house as the mother and son lost themselves in the intense pleasure of their incest. Neither could be happier as thoughts of all that was yet to come for them as lovers filled their minds.

Reese held firmly onto his mother's bouncing breasts as he slammed fiercely into her pussy, slowing down once and a while to regain his stamina, then going back to pound his cock as deep and as fast as he could. Tracy's mind was beginning to go blank; she was lost in the sea of pleasure that flooded her entire body as she was hit by a tsunami of an orgasm. Her body tensed and shook; she thrust her head back and screamed into the air as she came, juices flooded from her pussy and down her legs and over her son's balls.

Reese didn't let up his thrusts as his mom came, her screams urging him to try and reach deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her legs began to shake and then fully gave out he quickly caught her as she started to fall and wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her up while he continued to thrust his cock into her silken vagina. Tracy's moans and heavy breathing indicated to him that she hadn't passed out, though he wondered how out of it she was. He had once heard that a woman's brain shut off almost completely, except the essential functions, during orgasm.

He could feel his own orgasm fast approaching and Reese thrust his cock in urgency, wanting his own orgasm and to fill his mother full of his sperm. He felt like coming in her was the final act needed to make her fully his own. As if it was marking his territory and all other men would be able to instinctively smell his semen inside her and know that his mother was his. His mother was moaning loudly again and he figured she's close to another orgasm as well so he tried his best to get them both to cum at the same time.

"Oh my god yes, fuck me son! Fuck mommy hard! Give me your cum, I want your incestuous sperm inside me!"

Tracy beat him to it, screaming into the air once more as her second earth shattering orgasm hit her. The walls of her pussy clamped tightly down onto Reese's cock as she came and he suddenly was stuck inside his mother, unable to move it was holding him so tight. But it didn't matter, as soon as her pussy grabbed his cock, his own orgasm ripped through him. Tracy's pussy held her son firmly as his cock shot load after load into it, flooding her pussy full of his semen all the way into her womb. His sperm began to leak out from between his cock and her pussy as he filled her to the point of overflowing. Reese was shocked at how much there was, he had never cum so much or had such an intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! I feel it! I feel so full of my son's hot cum. It's so good..." Tracy's voice trailed off as her orgasm came to its end.

Reese was still inside his mother as they both collapsed to the cold kitchen floor, neither one having the strength to stand. Reese lay on his back, thinking the cold surface felt good against his sweat soaked body, his mother lay on top of him, his cock getting soft inside her dripping wet vagina.

"That was incredible mom." Reese said, finally catching his breath.

"Yes it was baby." Tracy said, snuggling up against her son's naked chest.

"I mean what I said, I'm yours honey. Whatever you want, I'll do it."

"I know mom. I won't leave you. I'm yours as well; anytime you want me I'll be here to fuck that beautiful pussy." Reese said, kissing his mother on her forehead.

"You're sweet baby. Are you sure you don't regret any of this? It's what you want?" She asked concerned of him possibly having second thoughts.

"Are you kidding? Of course it's what I want. You're so beautiful mom. You've always been who I've wanted; I just never thought that I could ever have you."

"I'm so glad. I love you so very much son. I'll do anything for your happiness."

"I love you too mom. And I don't think I could be any happier." Reese pulled her tightly to him and kissed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 959 milliseconds